Mine - Jaden Walton

By HoeforFakemenn

You've been bffs with the Walton's till birth u have siblings and u don't really have a good relationship wit... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Not apart of the story
NOT APART OF THE STORY
Part 11
Flashback
Untitled Part..
Birthday <3

Part 2

1.8K 9 0
By HoeforFakemenn

I wake up and see that Jayla posted the pic

Jayla Walton: look at these to @onwardjdub and @Im_hot_ ❤️

Comments
@Im_hot_: ok we do look cute but we are just friends @Jayla Walton.
@Onwardjdub: I agree with Y/N
@Fanpage: They are so cute!
@Jayla Walton replying to fanpage: Ikr
@Fanpage: OMG U RESPONDED
@Jaden is mine: Ugh she's ugly
Everyone says shut up

I change and post it
@Im_hot_: My fit ❤️

Comments
@Onwardjdub: Cute
@Jayla Walton: hottie
@Fanpage: cute fit
I say thanks to everyone
*View more*

I get a text from J *Hey ma mom and dad need talk to all of us* Jaden texts *ok* I text and walk down to the living room and mama Jess and DJ tell us we are going to bora bora we all are so happy I tell mama Jess and DJ thank u and hug Jaden and me and Jayla jump up and down ok When are we leaving I ask Tomorrow at 3am ok I say bye love y'all I'm go pack ok everyone say the also say I love u I go home and pack my charger clothes deodorant toothbrush and toothpaste.

I pack 5 hoodies, 3 dresses, 10 bathing suits, 5 pair of shorts, 5 pair of ripped jeans and 5 shirts. I walk back over to the Walton's and it's like 6pm now we eat and I go to Jadens room and we watch a movie we both fall asleep and at 1am we are woken up to the alarm u turn off the alarm and tell Jaden I'm change he said ok ma same so I change into this

Jaden changes into:

Javons outfit:

Jaylas outfit:

We all get in the car and DJ grabs our bags I sit by Jaden in the very back javon and Jayla and mumps up in front of us and DJ drives and Mama Jess in the passenger seat I fall asleep in Jaden I wake up because we are at the airport mama Jess gives us our ticket and me and Jayla ask if we can go to Starbucks she says yes so we all run there.

My drink:

Jaylas drink:

And the boys get water we run back and all look at our tickets I sit in A3 I say Jaden says he sits in A2 Jayla A1 and Javon by mumps and mama Jess and DJ by some random people I go to sleep on Jaden and I wake up a couple hours later and get out my laptop and watch Euphoria me and Jaden watch it for about a hour the the pilot says we are landing so we put my laptop up and wait till we land when we land we all get off the plane and we all grab our bags good thing no one's bag got lost then we go to the place we are staying me and Jayla take pictures of it.

It looks like:

My room:

Jaylas room:

Jadens room:

Javons room:

Y'all wanna go swimming Jayla ask sure we all say and go to our rooms to change.

My swimsuit:

Jaylas:

Jadens:

Javons:

We all go to the beach and swim for a couple hours.

( Hey I'm making part 3 rn so yeah but 547 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
918K 54.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
839K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...