The bad guys: what if mr. Wol...

By BiancaSantana880

In honor of the bad guys movie, they made me inspired to create a new story for them. It's based on the movi... More

Chapter 1
Meet the bad guys
Police chase
Heist gone wrong
Bad guys on tv
The dolphin heist
Trouble with princess
Bad guys going good?
Operation Guinea Pig rescue heist
A good start
The plan
The Gala hiest
The bad guy's break up
Its a trap
The real villain
The Bad guy's downfall
Despite it all
Wolf and Diane
failed rescue mission
Operation rescue princess
Final battle
Sad goodbyes and falling villains
The end
Princess new dress

Bad guys busted?

3K 71 13
By BiancaSantana880

BAD GUYS LOSE FREEDOM & PANTS IN DOLPHIN DEBACLE

"The bad guys go bust!" Tiffany Fluffit reported as she and her news crew stood at the front of the art museum. The cameras were rolling as the Bad Guys were dragged from the gaping front entrance, handcuffed and struggling.

"The nefarious fivesome has finally been captured. I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene"

As the bad guys were been taking in, Thomas talked down the stairs watching them with a sour look on his face.

"I want them sent to the station for questioning, I want to know where their keeping princess at" he yelled.

"Don't worry mr. Chesterfield, when I'm through with them they'll be singing like a canary but we will get your daughter back" she laughed.

chief tugged Wolf toward the police van, the police chief was euphoric.

"Wow," she said, "I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I?" She whined then She shook her head, laughing. "Ha! I'm Just kiddin' This is the best moment of my life! It's the end of the
Bad Guys!

Alright, your chariot awaits."
While the news crew carried on filming, the police loaded the Bad Guys into a heavily armored police wagon.

'"No! Shark screamed.

Piranha snapped his jaws at his captor. "Take your hands offa me!" then they threw him in and he screamed.

Tarantula griped. "Ooh You're begging for a biting right now!'

Snake cried out, "Wolf!" just before he, too, was thrown in the wagon.

This was exactly what Snake had been afraid would happen. And he knew things would get personal with Thomas chesterfield.

But when he locked eyes with his bud, he could tell
Wolfs gears were turning as He looks down at his tail.

Just then, Governor Foxington and Professor Marmalade exited the museum, he turns to see Reporters called out to them,"Professor Marmalade! Madame Governor!"

"One at a time, one at a time..." Diane said, holding up a hand for
calm.

But before the first reporter could pose a question, Wolfs voice cut through the din as he escapes from the chief. "Excuse me!" he called out.

"Hey" the chief called.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the governor here" he chuckled.

" I Gotta say, you really had us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger, self-loathing-

"Denial" Diane added to the list of criticisms.

"Sure that too," Wolf said, cutting her off.

"Narcissism"

"Yeah yeah"

"emotional emptiness" she blurted.

Wolf broke in again, "So we're on the same page."

Snake glanced at the other guys, who were all piled up in the police wagon.

"What is he doing ?" Shark muttered.

"Sadly," Wolf continued while making a sad look.

"We were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals, If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom? Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, I dunno..." He coughed, then winked at Professor Marmalade. "Someone like the mother Teresa ." With a sigh, Wolf added, "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest
of our hopeless lives-

"That's the plan," the police chief agreed in a chipper
voice. "And it makes me smile just thinking about it!" She stepped forward to shove Wolf into the wagon with the rest of the crew.

But Wolf wasn't about to give up just yet. His plan would work, he was sure of it. And then, just like that, things clicked into place.

"Wait wait wait no!" Wolf fought to keep himself from going in the wagon.

Marmalade called out. "Wait!"

Bingo! Wolf thought, trying to hide his smile.
The professor sashayed down a few of the museum's steps, making his way toward the police wagon.

"Beg pardon" the chief questioned.

"Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast," he said. "Basically walking garbage- " He cut himself off, turning to Wolf, and said, "Sorry. I'm making a point.

Wolf shrugged. "Do what you need to do, pal."

"But how can we say they're hopeless," Marmalade asked, puts down his trophy, performing for the group of people and reporters who had gathered around, "if they've never been given a chance?"

"What if we tried a little experiment, Diane? As you
know, my Gala for Goodness, the-_hashtag--charity event of the year; is coming up. If I can prove to everyone at the gala that the Bad Guys have changed, will you set them free and give them a clean start?"

The crowd gasped. Before the governor could reply, the police chief then rushed over. "What Professor marmalade??

She then drops wolf.

"Ow" he howled

No! No no no, don't you see what he's doing? He's playing you and besides he kidnapped princess."

"But it was my idea!" Marmalade argued.

"It was his idea," Wolf agreed, grinning.

"Only because you made him have it!" the police
chief sputtered at Wolf.

Then Thomas stepped in.

" ugh as much as gate to say this but I will agree to it" Thomas said and it shocked everyone even the chief.

"What? but sir, he has princess" the chief shouted as wolf looks at Thomas with a surprise look.

"Look as crazy as it sounds if professor marmalade can turn this bad guys good then maybe they could do the right thing and give princess back with even taking the money" he growled.

"What do you say governor" Thomas turns to Diana.

"Madam governor, mr chesterfield" you can't just let them go" chief whined.

"Professor, I am not about to put the safety of the city on the line for an experiment."

Wolf broke in, his voice like silk. "Excuse me, Madame Governor, I seem to remember that a wise person once said Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful."

Diane considered this. "Okay," she said eventually.
"I'm game but only because of you professor"

The police chief was horrified. "No!"

Diane added, "we'll hold on to the Dolphin until the gala. just to remove any unnecessary temptation."

"Of course!" Professor Marmalade agreed. "Good thinking. The tiny rodent passed the Golden Dolphin As Wolf's eyes tracked its course.

"That's why you're governor! Now that everyone's happy

"Grrr!" The police chief said, stamping a foot. "Not Happy!"

The little guinea pig beamed for the crowd. "I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth, will turn the Bad Guys into ... THE GOOD GUYS!" The crowd erupted in cheers, engulfing Professor Marmalade as soon as he'd uttered those magic words. Behind him, Wolf slipped out of his cuffs, then stepped into the police van a free man. "I think these belong to you," he said, handing them back to the police chief.

"Hey" she growled.

"Not everyone gets a second chance. Make the most of it. Mr. Poodleton."

But before wolf closes the door, it was blocked by the two hands of Thomas.

He opens the door and pulls on wold's tie, look infuriated.

"She better be unharmed otherwise you will pay" he growled.

Wolf grins at him and pats his cheeks.

"Relax she's in perfectly good hands, if anything you should've just paid us for her like we asked, if anything that makes you the bad guy" wolf smirks.

"Just be sure to hand her back to me at the chesterfield 1000th anniversary party by the week or else" he storms out and shuts the door.

Inside the police wagon, the rest of the gang stared in bewilderment at Wolf. They were confused and angry, wondering what on Earth he'd just done, what kind of bargain he'd gotten them roped into.

Wolf?" Snake hissed. "What are you doing?"

"What" Wolf asked nonchalantly.

Everyone stared at him, waiting for a real answer.

"Oh, that! I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious." "We're going to go good"

"Uh..." Tarantula gaped at him. "You totally lost me"

"I told him to stop drinking out of the toilet," Piranha said.

"Hey" Shark said, sounding worried. "Did you get hit
on the head?

Wolf shook his head. "What? No, I didn't get hit on the head."

"My cousin got hit on the head with an anchor and after that, he only swam in a circle," Shark said.

"No, no," Wolf said. "Guys, guys, guys. You're not following me. We are going to pretend to go good."

Everyone stared blankly at Wolf.

"Just a few days with Marmalade..." Wolf explained
patiently. " and then, we roll into the gala as Good
Guys, and roll out scot-free with...

"The Golden Dolphin!" the other four exclaimed at once.

Wolf nodded. Now it was making sense. "You got it. Since when do we not finish a job? The Bad Guys become the Good Guys, so we can stay the Bad Guys. You know what I'm saying?"

Everyone laughed, Snake grinned.

"Bad guys acting good! It's the ultimate Bad Guy thing. It's FANTASTIC! Wolf, you're a genius!"

This is going to be the most relaxing con ever. Like a vacation."

Piranha chuckled and added, "A con-cation!"

"Alright but first a quick pit stop" wolf grinned.

the next step in their ultimate plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.1K 34
We all heard the story about Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf. It's a fairytale our parents told us amongst other fairytales. What happen...
11 0 9
Started as a big joke, turned it into a series. This is a wacky adventure/sci-fi story about a man named Holo, (now you know what inspired my userna...
41.5K 1.1K 13
แดนสณ. หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰ หฃ หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...
20.1K 259 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...