What the f*ck just happened?!

By RenEuji

Welcome! This book contains swears, sexual content, gruesome details, Please proceed with caution. Kimetsu... More

Chap.1: An app?!
Chap.2: This is confusing
Chap.3: There's no way
Chap.4: What the fu-
Chap.5: Everyone Loses
Chap.6: So B-Bright!
Chap.7: Late!
Chap.8: Announcement?
Chap.9: Weird..
Chap.10: Cute...>//<
Chap.11: Encounter?
chap.12: No Simping?
Chap.13: AH CUTE!!
Chap.14: Unsure
Chap.15: Hmmm
Chap.16: Hangout!
Chap.17:Being watched?
Chap.18: Group Time!
Chap.19: Found out?
Chap.20!: Ayo what-
Chap.21: Look for the eye
Chap.22: Your mom ♡
Chap.23!: No-No touch.
Chap.24: It all depends
Chap.25: Specially designed to gay
Chap.26: Stalker much?
Chap.27: Greetings sir!
Chap.28: Pretty...
Chap.29: Uh oh...
Love interests!
Chap.30!: Uhh hello?
Chap.32: Oh...no.
Chap.33!: Christmas special!
Chap.34: U ok?
Chap.35: mEmEs
Chap.36: EXCUSE ME?!
Chap.37: Oh....You're weird
Chap.38?!: Deez Nuts
Chap.39?!: DADDY?
Chap.40?!: Knowing eachother!
Chap.41: Omg fuk dis dik
Chap.42: FISHES ARE BITCHES
Ending.
Voting?
Chap.43: No maidens?
Chap.44: PERVERT
Smut voting?
Chap.45: Bro red as shi-
Late Halloween Special! 2022
NEW BOOK. MAKING SOON.
Chapter 46: STOP TEASING ME!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK?!?!?
Chap.47: Kids are weird
Chap.48: Bro is huge 💀

What they think about Y/n

379 15 28
By RenEuji

-------------
It seems as though someone figured out.
I can't be serious but PARENT FIGURE? IT

-------------

Kamaboko squad

Tanjiro- He see you more as a friend. A love interest he is going for, He cares for you and wants to be by your side until the two of you grow old together, time to time he'll think about children and suddenly stop from the idea of it, he's gets flustered to put it in a simple way.

'Only if they want kids....if not maybe a pet? I'm fine with any animal they pick'

Nezuko- She has a crush on you, she gets quite flustered from the thought of a chat of just the two of you, her face gets so red she has to take a shower.
She wants to marry you.
She doesn't like the idea of having children, she much rather have a cat to take of with you. Which that cat is Cheesecake, who he hasn't met yet.

Zenitsu- He grew feelings for you after meeting you, he wants to be by you more, he wants to hug you, kiss you, touch.....yeah you get the point. This boy is in love with you as well.

Inosuke- Being confused of how he's feeling, he asked his guardian for a better way to understand why he feels this way about you.

"My child.....Ino....You're interested in being with this person...." She said.

".....Interested?" He ponders.

He likes you but isn't in love, yet.

Genya- He started looking at you more around school and whenever you guys get a chance to see eachother in public.
He knows what he's feeling......and he thinks it's just a small puppy crush.
But because of how alluring you are, He wants to talk to you more.

Kanao- She feels ashamed that she grew feelings for someone she hasn't even talked to! She's self-loathing herself to get you out of her mind. But one day you were walking around school with a dumb cute smile and she just lost it.

'How pathetic of me to fall for someone I haven't had a chance to talk to'

Aoi- The same as Kanao, she really does feel like an idiot to be interested in someone she didn't even have a conversation with! But whenever you were taking small naps on a cherry tree. She couldn't help but stare at you, at all of you. From the way your eyes where shut to a small drool falling, she didn't care, she thought you looked so comfortable and adorable but she wouldn't admit to that.

'Theirs a small drool falling from they're lips.....they looked so comfortable and content...how pretty'

Muichiro- Though he was lucky enough to have multiple conversations with you, he wants more. He wants to talk to you more, he wants to know more about you. He wonders why it was you to be the first thing to pop pop in his mind but then......he likes it, the fact it wasn't something totally idiotic, it was a human being who he is willing to know more about...he wonders how your hair feels. He wonder what shampoo is better for him....oh wait that NEVERMIND.

'I wonder what Y/n favorite snack is...maybe I could by it for them....I hope they would share some with me'

Yuichiro- Because of his twin, he is intrigued by you, he wants to know more about you. He hates how feels this way about you but the mature thing to do was to accept that he's falling in the Y/n harem.

'IDIOT IDIOT AND THEIR THEY ARE AGAIN POPPING INTO MY MIND AGAIN!'

Hashira's

Giyu- He's in love with you, and he's content with it. He's happy it was someone like you to be his first crush. He wants you to be his first for everything....and he's blushes at the thought of that but accepts it. He loves you, but is too shy to say it. One: He's happy to at least be friends with you, Two: He's afraid to confess out of fear of rejection.

"I love you....Y/n....I wish to spent the rest of my life with you."

Kyojuro- Oh boy looks like you fucked up really badly. He is willing to kill for you. He watches your every move like a predator, He despises Tanjiro and the fact you were alone with him, He wishes it was him to be alone with you. He took your underwear, he watches you sleep and to make sure that you come home safe and sound...it's not stalking you, it's just protecting you.

"Look at how pretty they look when they shower.....[*looks down*].......oh....I need to head home now and shower too!"

Shinobu- She's quite fond of you. She thinks that you and her make a perfect couple, she likes how funny you are and you make her laugh with your funny jokes.
She smiles at the thought of marrying you, she doesn't like kids but would like to raise a bird with you.

"Oh my, it seems I might not be able to sleep because of them again!"

Sanemi- He's in love with you. He killed for you. That's right, HE was to have killed your former best friend, he didn't like that you were the one to find their body but then again. It was quite arousing to see you scared and petrified face from seeing the gruesome scene.

"Damn....They're scared face looks so hot on them....I wonder...mhm..."

Tengen- He thinks you're quite flamboyant! He likes being around you and considers you to be a potential 4th partner. But for some reason for the first time in forever....the thought made him blush.

"I-It would be quite flamboyant to have them...as a 4th...."

Hinatsuru- She thinks your really cute, and she really hopes Tengen likes you too so all of you guys could be one happy family.
She really likes that idea.

"They're so cute....I hope Tengen likes them as well!"

Suma- She blushes so hard at the thought of you, she figured out that both Tengen and Hinatsuru have some type of feelings for you. To which she is proud of.

"EEK! I WANNA SEE THEM AGAIN SO BAD IT HURTS!" [*Starts to tear up*]

Makio- Though you haven't figured it out yet, neither did her other significant partners but she loves you! She just doesn't want to accept that she likes anyone other than her other partners. She's pretty good at hiding her feelings about you, Tengen, Hinatsuru, and Suma.

"This....dummy really pop into my mind again......but....why?"

Mitsuri- She thinks your really cute! And when she found out about her boyfriend Obanai having some type of feelings for you, she got really excited and jump up and down, she slipped. Embarrassed, but still super happy.

"EKK! I'M SOO HAPPY YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY OBANAI!"

Obanai- He really thought that the only person he was going to love was Mitsuri, but BOOM you show up and now he's conflicted. He thinks about you non-stop and wishes that you and Mitsuri were all together going on a fancy date, then later walk along the beach as the sun goes down . Than when all of you are ready to got both him and Mitsuri would kiss both sides of you cheek than run away all flustered. The thought seems so tempting.

'I think if we ever do.....maybe we could take a photo together...."

Others•

Yoriichi- He always catches himself thinking about you, and when he does he gets really flustered. He really likes being around you. He actually likes the thought of you being his first crush. He wants to do more with you, and go places with you! Maybe.....even go to his place too-
Yeah you see my point. He's really fond of you.

"I wonder what they're doing....I wanna see them smile again"

Michikatsu- He was quite upset to notice his feelings. He didn't want to accept them but everytime you say something to him that is remotely sensual he'll get angry in front of you but when he's alone in his room, he got a nosebleed.

"Ugh....that IDIOT! Making me feel this way, I swear I will wipe out that smug face from them one day!"

Tamayo- She was quite surprised to find out that she was interested in you. She wonders what you do throughout the day, what your favorite hobbies are and if she could join you in those said favorite hobbies. She likes how tall you are, she likes you humor. Heck she'll lightly blush if you were by her in any sort of way.

"I feel....so alive when they're by my side but....if feels too nice that I cannot handle it...."

Yushiro- He was so mad that he lost feelings for Tamayo, but whenever he saw you....he was drawn to you like a moth to a flame....he wants to know you more and he frankly hates the idea of someone being taller than him. But.....

'They're so tall it makes me upset, yet why do I like that idea?!'

Sabito- Although he hasn't met you in person yet. Giyu talks about you non-stop that he is interested in you. He wonder if he could vist one day and finally meet this person Giyu is so passionate about.

'But the tickets are so expensiveeee.....I wonder if Urokodaki will help me with getting a good amount to visit'

Teachers/Staff☆

Muzan- Even though he doesn't really get along with most of the students, he sees you as his kid. He feels the need to protect you in any sort of way.

'I wonder if they got home safe'

Kaguya- He thinks you're a very funny kid. He hopes you never get into anymore trouble again.
He wishes the best for you.

"Mr. Muzan make sure that Y/n is safe"

Gyomei- He thinks of you as a friend, He does care if your a kid. Your growing and he hopes you have a wonderful life ahead of you. But when you got a suspension, he prayed for you to keep moving forward and to continue to do your best.

'I will pray for them to have a good meal, they deserve to have good things in their very life'

Listen.......I know this may seem weird or pathetic but.....You all deserve great things in life! I wish you all to do your best! And if you don't think so, then......I will give you my love that you loves really deserve!
I know it's kinda weird, some weird Trans guy telling you to do your best but.....if whatever you do doesn't go as planned....then try again and again! Don't let that one mistake stop you from trying hard!

I love you all!
-
Ren~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 450 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...
951 12 23
"Demons and humans... We place labels on them such as good and evil though there is no such thing" Between 20-50 years before the original story of t...
181K 3.8K 16
Just fluffy oneshots for Inosuke. No bull. Well, except for his mask. Guys please excuse the crappy writing, i wrote this in middle school </3 🅒...
10.3K 165 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...