Hidden Love

By Lov3W4rRomanc3

"I'm in fucking love with you, (Your name)," he whispers and that's when I let my tears of joy run down my ch... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 6

5 0 0
By Lov3W4rRomanc3

You.

In all my years of living, I've never heard that one simple word be said so enticingly, so welcomingly and so warmly. From the look within his dark eyes, his attention is completely on me and nothing else in the entire world, like I'm the only thing he wants to please infinitely. A small part of me wants him to feel that way.

Still pressed against the firmness of my front door, there's about an inch between us but I can feel his warmth radiating from his body; his breath softly fans against my face from his parted lips. My breathing matches his at a slow pace.

"You can't have me," I whisper, my eyes pinging down to his lips when I notice that his tongue is playing with the small metal ball that is pierced just below his lip through the skin around his mouth.

Shifting to his brow, my eyes try to locate the piercing that was allocated there a few days ago, but the only thing I can see is the holes embedded in his skin where the piercing used to sit.

"I can't have you in my flat," He husks lowly causing my breathing to hitch and my eyes to follow his hands moving to either side of my shoulders to trap me between him and my door, "but I can have you in yours."

Slowly and cautiously his head dips low enough to bring his lips on the surface of mine like they were in the break room earlier today. My eyes close softly from the feeling of his breath fanning across my lips and sending goosebumps wild over my skin.

"Do you want me?" He whispers lowly but there's a hint of a plead like he wants me to want him.

I don't answer him right away and take the silence to think this through quickly.

Should I have him even though this may only be a one-night thing? It could risk my job and my feelings may get hurt in the process. The hot mess between my legs is begging for me to say yes, and my heart can only focus on running in excitement, my brain, however, is unsure of the circumstance but is also turning fuzzy from Jungkook's strong seductive prowess.

"No one will find out," he whispers again realizing I was thinking this through and weighing my options.

I cannot deny that I find Jungkook extremely attractive, both physically and emotionally. On the other hand, I don't want him to feel like I'm using him to my benefit. The urge to grab him and make him mine for the night begins to rampage through my senses, clouding them so that I'm beginning to think less and less logically.

A shuffling noise is created on my right side and I could feel his hands removing themselves from my door, but his breath continues to fan across my lips indicating he is still physically close to me.

He's giving up.

The strain of a whimper leaves my lips before my hands react on their own and slide into his hair while my eyes open to see a hint of surprise in his features.

"I do want you," I whisper.

Graciously smirking, his hands find my hips to pull me closer to him before his eyes close softly and his lips land perfectly on mine. It's a soft kiss, one that I had not expected him to give from how rough he was with me this afternoon. Like silk, the skin of his lips is smooth and moulded exactly into my own which pushes a moan through mine and into his mouth. My moan causes him to push his pelvis into mine and press me back into my door; the feeling of his growing erection intensifies the heat between my legs making my body take control over my actions.

Stuttering to a close my eyes shut themselves to relish in the feeling of Jungkook's lips on my own with a fresh batch of goosebumps riding on the surface of my skin. Creeping around the back of his head, my fingers twist themselves in his black locks and pull him closer to prevent the kiss from stopping. In fact, the motion of pulling him closer makes the kiss deeper, hotter and all the more sensual.

Gliding down my sides, I could feel his slender fingers find my bum before he swiftly picks me up and holds me against my front door. A strong enough grip from my thighs is around his waist to prevent myself from slipping off his muscular body.

Deepening the kiss, I request entry into his mouth with my tongue by running it gently over his bottom lip, catching a slight cold metal feel when it runs by his lip piercing. Jungkook's mouth opens enough for me to slip my tongue in and completely devour the taste of him; a guttural moan escapes him. He tastes sweet as candy just like I had pictured him to.

Not before long, Jungkook starts to take control of the situation and rams his tongue into my own mouth, pushing mine back inevitably. A gaspy moan falls from my lips while he tastes me and the ever-growing erection through his pants starts to press against my clothed wet folds making me flex my hips to gain little traction.

Another guttural moan leaves him before he's ripping me away from my door, over the short distance between my front door and the open bedroom door, kicking the door closed behind him. Now I am truly his for the taking.

The kiss doesn't stop, in fact, it grows to become more passionate when we land across my bed and his hands come to rest on either side of my head, his right knee coming to stop just below my groin. Jungkook breaks the kiss to trail off down my jawline and onto my neck earning a moan of longingly to fall from my already parted lips and my breathing to quicken. From his locks, my fingers run down his neck and past his collar bones to find the t-shirt covering his torso that I so want to set my eyes upon.

In frustration with the cotton garment, my eyes open and look down only to find that his t-shirt is baggy enough to give me a full view of what's hovering over me. Since Jungkook is preoccupied with kissing, licking and sucking on the skin of my neck, I take the moment to grab the hem of his t-shirt and bring it slowly up his body, almost tormenting myself to not have him half-naked yet. The ghost of a smirk lingers on my skin just as I get his t-shirt bundled up at his shoulders, he sits up and whisks the pristine white clothing up and over his head to discard it onto the floor next to my bedside table. In complete awe of his toned and well looked after body, I sit up onto my right elbow to allow my left hand to travel from the bottom of his chest down to the skin that sits above the waistline of his jeans. The sound of a deep breath taken in encourages my eyes to look up and see Jungkook's eyes softly closed and immersing himself in the feeling my fingertips are giving him.

Sitting up completely, I bring my lips to the skin under his belly button and begin to press soft kisses in a line down to the waistline of his jeans. An inward gasp of air is produced above me making me look up at him only to see him watching me with hooded eyes and a bitten lip. Reaching up, my fingers touch the material of his belt buckle before popping it open and letting it hang there. Jungkook strokes my hair approvingly that only encourages me to pop the button of his jeans open and slowly pull the zipper down.

With his jeans prominently open to me, I begin to pull the material down his waist, while he removes his knee from in between me to stand up before they slip past my fingers and down the rest of his legs. In a swift motion, he steps out of his jeans and kicks them to the side. Transfixed to the outline of his erection, I could feel my eyes shine and my mouth waters at the treasure I'd been fantasizing about.

Hooking my fingertips over the waistline of his grey boxers, I hold still for a moment to allow reality to hit me like a truck.

Is he really going to let me see him naked?

"Are you okay?" he asks softly after my breathing deepens.

The expression on my face retorts into worry before looking up at him through my eyelashes, "I'm nervous."

My confession slips through my lips before I can even think about what I wanted to say to him, but the honesty that I have given earns me a soft smile on his lips.

"I'm nervous too," Jungkook confesses on a shaky breath.

Even though his confession shocks me, thinking he's confident about where we have come to, I feel comforted and safe compelling me to continue my course of action.

Gently and slowly, I pull the fabric sitting at his waist down and over his hardened member. Only the tip of him comes into view when I've pulled the material down far enough, but my eyes glue themselves to the well looked after skin sitting in front of me against his body. Curious to see the rest of him, I remove the material that is caging him away from view and my mouth drops open from the size that gets set free and stands confidently before my very eyes.

Abandoning his boxers midway down his thighs, I become engrossed to know what he tastes like.

"Can I taste it?" I whisper more to myself than to Jungkook.

"Of course, baby," he moans.

The nickname makes my heart swoon into the clouds and my cheeks blush in a subtle hot hue.

Wetting my lips with the tip of my tongue, I push my head forward closer to him to breathe a short breath onto his tip. An inward gasp of air produces from Jungkook and his erection bounces in excitement from contact with my warm breath. Then I place a delicate kiss on his skin.

A longing moan falls from Jungkook as his hand fists into my hair with a gentle grip and I take it as a sign that he approves of it. Opening my lips, I place his tip into my mouth before enclosing it around him making another moan escape Jungkook. Pushing my head forward, I bring the tip of him to the back of my throat but I had misjudged the size of him sitting on the flesh at the back of my mouth. The natural reaction to gag rips through me and I yank back to make sure I don't follow up with an overload of saliva onto him. Jungkook softly chuckles and strokes my hair in a comforting manner.

Quickly recovering, and now with preparation for him in my mouth, I wet my lips once more and push him back into my mouth and right up to my throat, this time, no gag. I allow my tongue to swipe around him to lather him while the movement of my head makes sure that I can get every inch of him wet enough to enter me. A continuous string of moans and gasps gutturally leave Jungkook before his other hand comes into contact under my chin, lifting my head up to look at him.

His expression is written in pure bliss, I remain the eye contact with Jungkook before I begin to feel his hips rolling into my mouth. The soft eye contact gets broken when Jungkook's head rolls backwards and his mouth falls open; a surge of confidence ignites through my veins and I close my eyes to concentrate on my work at a faster pace. However, a growl leaves Jungkook and I am hastily pushed back against my mattress, a wet mess is left at the corners of my lips from the abrupt exit of his member from my mouth.

Panting, he hovers over me and stares deep into my eyes, "you're too good at that."

A hint of a smirk corners my lips making Jungkook's eyes shift down to my lips before he hungrily takes my lips with his own. The roughness he used on me earlier today starts to come back when I feel my hoodie push up my torso and yanks it over my head for me; his lips attach to my skin over my breasts when they sit in just the cups of my bra in front of him. Now that the tables are turned, I close my eyes to relish the tingly feeling that his kisses leave over the skin of my breasts. Between his fingers, he pinches my perked nipple, through the material of my bra, which ignites a shock of electricity through my blood; a call erupts from my lungs in bliss at the sensation.

My call gets answered by a moan before the straps of my bra get pushed over my shoulders and the fabric covering my breasts gets pulled down only for his lips to cover the skin. A pleasure enriched call sounds around the room when an overload of heat and excitement lathers between my legs and soaks through my ruined panties. Jungkook's right-hand thrusts around to my back and with a pop of the material, my bra falls away from my body and gets thrown over Jungkook's body to land somewhere in a heap on the floor. With both of my breasts now free for him to play with, his left hand kneads my free breast before swapping his mouth's attention to my other nipple.

The play of my breasts gets me hot and flustered, wet and frustrated that I start to growl to encourage him to go lower on my body. Thankfully, Jungkook takes up on the hint and with a soft chuckle, that sends vibrations through my body when his mouth has yet to leave my breast, his fingers hook over the waistband of my leggings and my panties. His mouth detaches from my skin and within one quick motion, my leggings and panties are no longer on my body and have been dropped to the floor.

Jungkook doesn't hesitate to kneel down in front of me and push my legs apart to see my glistening folds ready and waiting for his attack.

"You're so wet for me, baby," he coos lowly making my breath catch in my throat.

Silence falls over the room and for a moment I feel like time has frozen.

Nevertheless, a soft kiss gets planted just above my wet folds and my body tenses in anticipation of his next move. Slowly and caressingly, the flat of his tongue licks a strip over my ball of nerves making fire rampage through my core and into my stomach allowing a knot of pleasure to begin building itself. The sensitive ball shoots electricity through the rest of my body and it jerks as a response. I could feel the smirk on his lips upon my folds in amusement at the reaction my body is willingly giving him.

"So sensitive," he growls before I lose my vision in amongst the stars.

Jungkook's mouth latches onto my sensitive ball to suck gently before running his tongue over it once more. I cannot help the string of moans leaving my lips, my eyes closing and my head pushed back against my mattress from the pleasure I am enduring. Moments pass like this before I can feel the pad of one of his fingers push at my core for entrance, and willingly, he gets the entrance he's asking for.

His longer finger moves slowly into me and I feel the growl on my flesh after he's moved his mouth away from me. Then he quickly adds a second finger, pumping them both into my body to make the knot of pleasure, in my stomach, twist and bind rapidly. My body tenses all over when Jungkook begins to get me to an edge of release, my walls tighten around his fingers in an attempt to keep them there.

To my dismay, his fingers leave me as quickly as they came making my eyes shoot open only to see Jungkook stood up, in all his naked glory, with his jeans in his hand while the other one rummages around the back pocket, of the left-hand side, before pulling out the wrapper of a condom. I watch intently Jungkook ripping open the wrapper and pulling the condom out before rolling it over his length.

Once he's done, he moves his body between my legs and over my torso. The feeling of his naked skin against mine ignites passion, for him, within me. Both of my hands go around his middle to land on his back. Leaning onto his right forearm, he takes a hold of himself with his other hand and puts himself at my entrance. For a moment, he locks eye contact with me and I feel I am compelled to keep it before it's broken for him to kiss me sweetly.

My attention is primarily focused on the sweet kiss Jungkook is giving me until I feel his length begin to enter my core making me break the kiss and gasp at the stretching feeling between my legs. A rumble of a groan resides within his throat while he continues to push his length into me until our pelvises connect, and pauses so we can both adjust to the connection of our bodies.

The connection of our bodies heightens all my senses, including my feelings towards the man now beginning to roll his hips into my own. I watch him move, feeling him inside of me and watching him bury his face into the side of my neck to husk his pleasure onto my skin. My mouth falls open for silent moans to escape me.

100 different things are running through me as Jungkook continues the pleasure for both of us through his slight change of pace. I'm absorbed by not only the pleasure but my growing feelings for him since I've connected to him on a physical scale - the one thing I was afraid of if we did. Naturally, in the midst of my growing passion for him, I run my hand through his hair and tug at his locks for him to hover his face over mine. I gaze at him before pulling his head closer to mine and locking our lips in a passionate kiss; a vibration of a moan runs from him into my mouth.

Jungkook breaks the kiss to lean upon his hands so that he can drive his hips harder into my own. The snapping of our skin connecting repeats around the room and his name effortlessly falls from my lips making him look at me with pleasure ridden eyes. Sweat begins to pool at his temples and my hands grip as hard as they can around the moving muscles on each of his biceps. Pleasure continuously seeps around my body and the high knot of pleasure in my stomach begins to crack even though I try to keep a hold of it as long as I can. The tension in my stomach makes my walls clamp around his length only driving him faster and harder.

Almost falling onto his left forearm, he brings his lips close to my ear before whispering, "cum for me."

Like a volcanic eruption, my release rips through me, knocking the wind out of my lungs, and drapes over him. He moans in satisfaction. Trying to recover from my violent release, his right hand takes a hold of the back of my left thigh and pushes it up so that he can dig himself deeper into me. My body starts to endure overstimulation, but just before it starts to get too sensitive and uncomfortable, Jungkook cracks his hips against my own and halts all movement. It dawns on me that he's just finished his own release.

I watch as goosebumps invade the surface of his skin and his breathing attacks the side of my neck because he dropped his head onto my shoulder. The grip on my thigh loosens and he allows me to wrap the same leg around his waist to try and keep him where he is for a little longer. Our panting can be the only thing heard in the room, but I can feel the droopiness of my eyes begin to take over when my body begins to calm beyond relaxation and into a state of sleep.

"You're too good," he whispers onto the skin of my neck before pecking it.

Lazily smiling and humming, I turn my head to look at him and place a simple, but loving, kiss on his temple before wrapping my arms around him to hold him.

Completely forgetting that he was still inside me, I can only feel as he pulls himself out of me and tries to stand up, but it seems sleepiness takes over him as well.

"I need to clean up," he whispers like it's a password to unlocking my arms from around him.

"Stay with me," I whisper, my eyes open enough to see a smile on his face.

"I will," he responds before lazily getting up and turning his back to me which I assume is to head into my bathroom.

Sleep weighs down my eyes and my feather-weight body and long before Jungkook returns to my bedroom, I fall into a deep slumber still naked and across my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
741K 30.7K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
10.2K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...
180K 7.3K 67
"See what you do to me?" A juicy moan escaped my lips, and I wanted him so bad. I needed him inside of me even more than before. "You are literally...