Partners? | Diane Foxington F...

By ThatLittleCreature

(Basically. I know the movie hasn't come out yet but I just felt like publishing this. This is because SOMEON... More

Bio+Info
Chapter 1: The Gentlemen
Chapter 2: Logan Lucky
Chapter 3: Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Knives Out
Chapter 5: Pain & Gain
Chapter 6: Killer Joe
Chapter 7: Midnight Runners
Chapter 9: Daredevil
Chapter 10: Elektra

Chapter 8: Ocean's 8

1.4K 24 99
By ThatLittleCreature

Y/N's POV

Diane and I were driving down to Fisk tower, alongside other patrol cars riding beside her. "So, what do you want me to do once we get there?" I asked her. "Okay, let's go over the plan one more time. You are going to rope climb up to the very final floor and take out the guards at the top with your...ninja skills?" Diane paused slowly. "Yeah...ninja skills." I replied, albeit in an offended manner as those 'Ninja skills' took a shit load more than just a simple backbone to master.

"Okay, moving on. We discovered the windows are made out of bulletproof glass, but luckily for us, you can swoop in from the rooftop entrance and make your way into his office, of course, we are expecting him to barricade himself inside of his office, so you'll have to figure out some way to get in." Diane said to me as we both continued to drive towards Fisk Tower.

By the time we got there, the whole precinct was crowded with news teams, a crowd of spectators, and a load of S.W.A.T trucks and squad cars swarming the whole building. "WILSON FISK! THIS IS NYPD! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR MASS MURDER. BLACKMAIL. KIDNAPPING. ARMS DEALING. CONSPIRACY. TERRORISM. MASS DESTRUCTION. THEFT. SMUGGLING. BRIBERY. INCRIMINATION. TREASON. CORRUPTION. EMBEZZLEMENT. EXTORTION. ILLEGAL DEALINGS. VANDALISM. POLLUTION. PROSTITUTION. GAMBLING. HACKING. SLANDER. SMUGGLING!" The captain yelled into a megaphone.

"Jesus. Wilson's wanted all for that? No wonder. Hey, please tell me he's getting life imprisonment for this." I asked Diane and he gave me a smug confused face. "Right. You said you were, my bad." I replied as I gestured for her to park somewhere discreetly.

"What are you doing?" Diane asked me as I grabbed the weapons case and got out of the car. "Y/N! Where are you going?! We have got to tell the captain about this--" "No way Jose. If he sees me, he'll have his men surround me and gun me down in a second, and if he sees you with me and you try to protect me from him, he'll arrest you and you'll lose your job, or worse, he'll have your ass gunned down too. And if you get killed unjustly because of me, then I may never live with myself even after death." I told her as I took my shit and went into an alleyway to get my gear all ready.

Diane's POV

I groaned and unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my car, locking it and then running after Y/N, "Y/N--" I stopped when I didn't see him in the alley, despite the fact it was a dead end. "Y/N?" I called out to him. "Up here, Diane." He replied and I jolted, looking up to see him on the edge of the roof, menacingly holding his billy club in his hand. "...be careful. Please." I told him and he saluted me.

"Don't be cocky Y/N. You're not going up against a hamster. You're going up against a fucking crime lord that's 6'5 and has muscles that weigh around 350 pounds." I told him and he nodded. "Got it. But don't worry. I can take him." He replied and left. "Good luck then."

(Timeskip)

Y/N's POV

"Hnngh! Grr! Ugh..." I groaned as I rope climbed my way up to the roof by one of the corners. "Come on Y/N, you're almost there! Just keep pushing!" I groaned and continued to climb up. "Honestly, if people heard me like this they would assume something suggestive, of course, I can't blame them since the way I'm groaning sounds so fucking suggestive that they could think anything and it would be that," I said between huffing as I continued to rope climb my way up.

"Fucking shit why does this tower have to be so fucking tall? Why couldn't this asshole settle for a fucking mansion, it's not like anyone's going to rob it considering how fucking dangerous this fat fuck is, matter of fact people should consider me a fucking Daredevil for even going through with this!" I groaned. "Hey. That name...it has a nice ring to it." I chuckled.

"Darkwolf? Fuck that name, that name sounds so fucking original. But, Daredevil? Oh, that name has a good ass ring to it. I think it fits me more, considering what I'm about to do when I reach the top is something only a Daredevil would do." I chuckled as I continued to rope climb my way up to the rooftop. "Y/N! We've infiltrated the inside of Fisk Tower. We're on the first floor!" Diane spoke through a microphone. "Good for you, I'm what? Still climbing." I replied. "Fucking shit, I better not get blisters on my fingers when I'm through with this shit!" I replied angrily as I finally made it to the top. "About fucking time!" I whispered as I hid behind a helicopter and saw the pilot inside. "Crap, well, at least the windows are tinted black from the inside, should be good to go," I whispered as I secretly hopped inside the helicopter and put the pilot into a chokehold.

"Go to sleep. Go. To. Fucking. Sleep." I growled as I force the chokehold tighter. The pilot gagged before his eyes slowly closed. "Good," I said, dragging the pilot out of the helicopter from the other side and dumping his body over the helicopter platform. "Now. Gotta do something in case Wilson tries exiting to it." I whispered, taking some C4 from my utility belt and planting it inside the helicopter's cockpit.

"Alright, boys..." I whispered happily, hiding behind some crates. "Let's get this party started," I growled as I detonated the C4, sending the helicopter into a huge ass explosion. "What the hell?!" Some guys came rushing to the helicopter holding Stoner 63s. "Jesus, Diane wasn't lying about the guns, oh well." I sighed, coming out of hiding and picking up a brick and throwing it directly at one of their heads, knocking his ass out cold instantly.

"Alright let's cut the bullshit and get to fighting. Besides, we all know who's coming out on top." I asked them, extending my billy club into a bo staff. "Yeah. Us. Who the hell brings a blind man's cane to a fucking gunfight?" One of them laughed.

"Really? That's it? Have you morons never seen action movies before? The main character comes to you all calm and collected as he gets cornered by a gang of thugs, which is you, and beats the shit out of them because he's secretly either insane or is a fucking former military mercenary or a secret agent or some shit. Either way, I love that part in movies, because I'm the one who doesn't have a gun, and I'm all alone, meaning you're in my vision...to kill." I growled as I put on a fighting stance.

I then dash towards them and morph my bo staff into nunchucks and slap the guns out of their hands. "What the hell?! How'd he--" I slap the end of my nunchucks against his snout and then grab him by his hair and deploy a knee kick into his snout, knocking him to the ground.

"Anyone else?" I asked them, already taking out one of the guys. "Get him!" One of them yells as they dash toward me. "Oh goodie," I whispered with a satisfactory growl as I run-up to one of them and jump and knee them in the snout and wrap the nunchucks around them and throw them over me, stomping my foot into their chest. I sensed an oncoming kick so I evaded it and elbow the guard's knee and then slap the end of my nunchucks against his jaw and then slam it against his forehead and then deliver a clean kick into his nuts and punch him directly into his throat and then pick him up and slam him down onto the other guard.

"You want some too?" I ask the last guard who instantly made a mad dash to his Stoner 63 but I had expected that. Before he knew it, I was already in front of him and grabbed the barrel and then struggled with him, little did he know I was toying with him. "Take that!" I laughed as I bashed the end of the Stoner 63 into his snout and kick him in his kneecap and then pull it back and slam it against his snout once again. "Enter the world of pain bitch." I growled as I threw it away and walk up to him.

"Now. You are going to do me a favor by making me waste my time with you lot. You call yourselves bodyguards but you couldn't even take down one dude. That's honestly tragic, this isn't a fucking movie." I growled, pinching the bridge of my snout.

"Now, tell me, where the fuck is Fisk hiding? Oh, and please...make me ask twice. I hope you do. Matter of fact, I WANT you to ask me again." I asked him, forming my nunchucks back into a bo staff and pulling it back, exposing a blade at the end of the staff that almost cut through his shirt. "No! Fuck you! I'll never tell you shit!" He replied. "Oh thank you so much, god! There is a god after all!" I laughed as I stabbed the blade into his stomach, twisting it.

"AHH! YOU BASTARD!" He growled, grabbing the staff. "Oh please pretty please make me ask again!" I asked him excitedly, pulling the blade out and readying it again. "No! No! Please! Okay! Okay! Fine! I'll tell you! I'll fucking tell you!" He cried out, extending his hand. "Good. Now, talk." I told him.

"He's hiding in his office. He made a barricade and the helicopter that blew up was his getaway aircraft. I swear man, that's all I know!" He yelled and I nodded, appreciating his honesty. "Thanks," I said to him and then kicked him across his snout. "OW! What the fuck was that for?! I gave you what you wanted?! Wasn't that what you wanted?!" He replied, holding his bloody snout. "Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to do that because it was a whole lot of fun!" I chuckled as I formed my bo staff into a billy club and exited the rooftop. However, along the way down to Fisk's office, I came across a few obstacles. "Alright, let's do this," I said as I turn my billy club back into a bo staff as I stealthily approach the guards, but then I thought...Nah, let's finish this once and for all.

(Timeskip)

I wrapped my nunchucks around the last guard's neck and strangled him to death. I had no problem with killing because I killed before. "And go to sleep...for good," I whispered in his ear as I pulled, hearing a sickening bone crunch inside of his throat as I let go of him and watch his breathless body fall to the ground, amidst the group of the unconscious, or dead guards in the hallway.

"Diane. Diane you there?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm here." She responded. "Where are you right now?" I asked her, "We're already on our way up, now remember, stall him enough to give us time to reach his office, but don't kill him. We need to take Fisk in alive." She reminded and I nodded, turning the earpiece off. "Sorry Diane, but you never said anything about bringing him in with his teeth missing." I growled as I spotted his office doors at the end of the hallway with the words 'Fisk's Office' welded into a golden plate beside the door. I walked towards his door and kick it open to see Kingpin standing in front of his wide room window, his back turned to me as he stared at the rain outside, holding his cane in front of him with both hands.

"Daredevil..." He growled as he turned around slowly. The thunder of the black sky from the outside shined a light so bright it flashed inside of the room in a split second as we both stared at each other from opposite sides of the room.

"Kingpin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 36 1
(LEMON/SMUT!) - Reader discretion is strongly advised! - A fateful day falls over Moe for he is released from prison and sent into a world filled wit...
21.2K 424 8
simple reader insertion story with Diane Foxington from the movie, the bad guy's as the love interest set in their world where anthropomorphic animal...
17.5K 353 51
Hunhow, is an average human high school teen and senior. He lives in a world where humans and Anthros exist and live in harmony. however when his mot...
65.1K 1.1K 9
**DO NOT READ, IT'S ABSOLUTE SHIT. YOUR I.Q. WILL PROBABLY DROP DRASTICALLY IF YOU READ THIS. I WAS A STUPID, DENSE CHILD WHEN I WROTE THIS. PLEASE...