๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By MrsTopGaulden

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ... More

Welcome
Finding Him
Getting a response
OMG
Moving too fast
Obsessed
Broken Heart
Dum founded
Its huge
Its Huge pt.2
I love you duke
PART 1 OVER
Welcome pt.2
A new beginning

Oh no!

3.4K 90 65
By MrsTopGaulden

Day 59
April 1 2022
South Carolina

"You tellin' me you fallin' out of love with me
Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did" duke sung along to 'Love you better" by future as we rode somewhere.

We've been with each other everyday now, it's like Our relationship has changed for the better. He cherish and makes me feel special all the time.

No one knows about us yet besides shay and davo but we're private and vibing doing us for now.

Looking over at him he wore a blue hat, white tank, black Amiri jeans and some Jordan's to match. He took off the amiri shirt because he was hot im guessing.

"why you staring at me?"

"because your handsome... and I like looking at you" i mumbled.

"type shit" he nodded before making a turn, looking out the window I notice we were at deeblock. His hood, his roots, where he's from.

I've visit deeblock a few times with him, we come to chill or more so he comes to chill and kick it with some of his people.

I don't mind most times I'll just greet people then come to the car and wait, maybe take a car nap.

He Parked the car and looked over at me smiling "what?" I asked growing nervous under his eyes.

"nun, you look pretty" he leaned over before kissing me making me blush.

"aww thanks" i said seeing him grab the handle of his car opening the door.

"you coming or—" he was cut off by the sounds of numerous kids yelling and cheering his name. The kids of his neighborhood adored and looked up to him.

I found it cute that he was a role model and motivational person for the children even some adults of deeblock.

He was too you can tell by the smile and the way he interact with the children on his block. He was always giving them money or playing football with them.

"wassup li'man" duke dapped up the little boy known as "kc" he was one of the ones that always spoke to duke.

"Sup duke! Come to play football with us?" the little 10 -year boy ask with a football in his hand.

"yea let me do some I'll be over there lil kc 1000" Duke chuckled before rubbing kc hair making the little boy run off before duke looked over at me.

"coming?" He asked once more time making me shake my head 'no'.

"words ma, talk"

"no I'll come a lil later, I don't feel good" I folded my lips making him nodd before closing the door leaving the car on with the a/c blowing.

I been feeling overly nauseous for the past days and I don't know why, I've searched on safari what can be the reason and the most I've got was stomach virus or pregnancy.

I don't think it's neither one but I have been throwing up for the past 4 days, Duke doesn't know but I don't need him worrying if it's nothing.

Feeling myself becoming once again nauseous I decided to take a nap hoping it'll stop it.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

"aye—aye wake up" i heard someone tapping on the window making me jump before rubbing my eyes looking.

"aye duke said come in the house real quick" davo spoke making me slightly mug but I nodd before releasing a breath as he left.

Going into my purse I popped a mint gum in my mouth before grabbing my phone making sure no slob or anything was on my face.

Being okay I grabbed his keys out before pressing the push start button turning it off. I knew for a fact I ran all his gas out but he don't seem to care.

It was still a little light outside meaning I wasn't sleep for that long maybe 1 or 2 hours. I definitely needed that sleep, i no longer felt nauseous.

Going into the familiar apartment, the one where I meet duke at physically while using the bathroom I open the door to be meet with the smell of food.

Seeing people spread out in the small apartment I made my way through to the kitchen seeing an elderly lady cooking by the stove top.

"hello!" I spoke making her turn to me with furrow eyebrows before she smiled showing the surprisingly perfect white teeth for her age im guessing around 70.

"hi my baby, what's your name?" she moved around the kitchen still fixing different dishes as I took a seat.

"Aries, I'm a friend of duke's" i smiled making her turn to me with shock eyes "you're the little girl that's been having my grandson more happy then ever huh?" I watched as she fixed a plate.

"um I guess, i try to" I shrugged nervously laughing.

"well you're doing a good job. Plus he don't even bring females around me and when he do those heffas don't have the respect of simply speaking to an old lady like me. I like you" she then set the plate infront me.

"oh no I'm—" "eat, you need something to fill that stomach of yours wouldn't want my great grandchild to starve" she spoke making me furrow my brows at the mention of a child.

"oh no your mistaken... I'm not pregnant or anything" i view the plate seeing that it was filled with soul food like Mac n cheese, collard greens, cornbread, rice, and fried chicken.

"if you say so don't say I didn't tell you before hand dear. Anyway, how did you and Duke meet?" She wiped her hand with a napkin before taking a seat next to me.

Making sure to swallow my food before speaking "we meet here actually in this house" I giggled "I was using the bathroom and while I was leaving I accidentally ran into him".

"then after that we talked and stuff. He offered me a ride home because I came with my Friend shay and wasn't in my car." I shrugged groaning at the good taste of the chicken.

"you know that shay heffa, that lil girl been wild since duke and them was in middle school" she shook her head "but seem to me you two are doing great and is a beautiful black couple"

"Thank yo—"

"G ma" I heard the husky voice i was very familiar with approach the kitchen, looking up my eyes met duke as went hugged the older lady.

"hey my baby" she kissed his cheeks before releasing him "I was just having a talk with this lovely young lady of yours" she smiled making me grin.

"word? How you feel about her?" he leaned over kissing me on my lips making me smile.

"I like her keep her, hell even marry her" she stood up going over to the stove im guessing to finish cooking something.

"...and things of that nature, I hear you G ma" he sat next to me before looking over "you must've left one good as impression. My G ma don't even like folks" he laughed making me shrugged.

"I don't know maybe, I like her though. She's a great women. So welcoming" i cheesed feeling myself become nauseous once again.

"I know that lady raised me whenever my mama worked doubles or couldn't make time for me. That's my world right there and if she like you I like you even more for myself now" he grabbed my face pulling me closer making me grow hot.

"aht! don't yall be acting fast in my house nah" G ma threw a kitchen mitten at dukes head making us laugh.

"my bad G ma, we about to go doe." He stood up walking over to her. "I Love you" he kissed her cheek "see you later".

"I Love you too baby see you later and make sure you bring my future granddaughter in-law back" she smiled opening her arms making me stand to hug her.

"it was nice meeting you G ma" I giggled.

"call me Ms.Grace baby" she smiled before releasing me making me nodd.

Looking over I seen duke talking and dapping some of his friends up.

"Okay! thank you for the food Ms.Grace"

"no problem ... and remember take a pregnancy test okay?"

"uh o-okay" I grabbed my purse before leaving the kitchen to where Duke was.

What do she mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 32.6K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
87.3K 3K 20
judybigsis
133K 2.6K 79
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐—ถ๐˜-๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
468K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ