𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒�...

By MrsTopGaulden

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭... More

Welcome
Finding Him
Getting a response
OMG
Moving too fast
Obsessed
Broken Heart
Its huge
Its Huge pt.2
Oh no!
I love you duke
PART 1 OVER
Welcome pt.2
A new beginning

Dum founded

4K 101 150
By MrsTopGaulden

Day 30
March 3 2022
South Carolina

I was in the living room watching "how to get away with murder" on Netflix. This show was really good and interesting. But I preferred law and order more.

I munched on the many snacks I had while cuddling into the sofa with my ugg blanket. I was in a comfy matter.

For the past days I've been more to myself. I do my college work, look into starting my business and chill. You can say I been out the way even though I've never been in the way.

I've talk to my parents and they had concerns on me and wanted me to fly out to them but I denied it, I just really wanted to be left along.

I can say I was over it but not fully, like could I really be mad? Me and Duke was never officially together better yet we've never shared a kiss.

Maybe he really didn't want me as I thought he did. He haven't even text or try to call me after that phone call or the accident at the party.

I talked to shay 2 days ago nothin major she was just telling me that's she'd missed me and that everytime she goes to see Davo, Duke is there and lonely.

I don't know if I should care or not, should that make me happy considering he haven't been messing with other females as much as I thought he was?

Yawning from being up since 8am and it's now 7pm, I became tired. I barely went to sleep last night and even  then I woke up early to complete many assignments I needed to catch up on.

I begin to lay my head on the pillow preparing for a nap then I heard what seem to sound like a knock. I paused the show quickly to make out the sound hearing it once again.

It was definitely a knock but I definitely wasn't expecting anyone so who could that be?

Making my way out of the second living room I went to answer the door. "Who is it?" I asked unsure.

No response was made only Silent so I tried looking through the peephole to only see that it was covered by someone's hands, so I decide to look at our ring camera.

Seeing the one person I'll least expect too see right now, Duke.

"what do you want?" I pressed the button so that he can hear me through the ring system.

"open the door and I'll tell you"

"no just tell me now"

"I just wanna talk.... Let me in" his voice was soft and husky, he was making it hard for me to stay mad.

"baby please" he pleaded making me shake my head, I begin pacing back and forth in-front the door debating on what I should do.

"just let me talk and I'll leave"

I exhaled before unlocking the door "you have 5 minutes" I stepped to the side allowing him to fully come in.

I then led the way to the Living room where I once was sitting down on the sofa wrapping my self in my blanket Again as he stood.

"talk" I rolled my eyes.

"ima start by saying I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking but when my brotha came told me you was tryna fuck on him I felt played" he sat down making me scoot away.

"he was telling me you went to feeling on him and shit and that he told you chill cuz he heard you was fucking with me but you kept going.. I should've knew you not even that type of person" he looked at me,

"that you don't even get down like that but at Time I was drinking and I didn't really sit and think about it I just went with his word plus davo backed his shit up" he shrugged.

"those been my brothers since deeblock and I'll believe their word over anybody"

"so that's it? You came here to tell me you believe me but you don't because it's bros before hoes" I laughed.

"nah it's not like that, look my bad aight? I should've never spoke to you on no disrespectful shit and I should've heard you out before going with what they told me"

"So how did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?"

"That I was telling the truth, that dre started feeling on me and he held me against my will when davo came" I spat.

"I thought About it and davo told me you ain't look to comfortable as you would if you was doing what dre said—look it don't matter I believe you now"

"it does matter because I cried for days about that and I felt useless like I wasn't good enough for you. I felt violated. I felt like just when things were going well for me it slipped out of my reach over lies" I huffed trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry, let's just start over" he grabbed my hand making me look over.

"it's nothing to start if we've never begin" I looked down.

"so let's begin now, let's be for one another officially " he grabbed my chin lifting it up turning it to him.

"stop playing" i jerked my head back.

"I'm serious, I know we have a age gap and I know it only been weeks but I want you and I know you want me so be for me?"

I was definitely smiling in the inside it's like everything I was just angry about went out the window. Did Duke Dennis just ask me Aries Crawford to be his girlfriend?

"you want me to be your girlfriend?" i mumbled.

"yeah, unless youn want to" he smiled.

"no no I never said that it's just-"

"don't think on it you don't have to answer me now" he grabbed my face pulling me closer.

Oh no no no! Is this about to be my first kiss?

I allowed him to pull me into a slow sensual kiss which soon turned into a make out session. His hand wrapped around my neck as our tongue fought for dominance, him winning everytime.

"mhm" I moaned as he begin kissing on my neck as I was now straddling his lap while one of his hands rested on my ass.

"fuck" he started sucking on one of my nipples as I became moist so I started grinding my hips on him ready to give it all.

But was now the time?

"woah woah" I pulled back breathing heavily "let's not" I nervously laughed.

I have never in my life done anything like that, I was hoping I was even kissing him back right. The feeling I was having had me ready to give him my virginity but I'm not ready.

"my bad, it's just you so fucking sexy" he kissed my shoulder "we don't have to do nothing doe im on your time ma" he kissed me making me smile.

"thank you... for being patient with me" I hugged around his neck as he held me.

"youn have to thank me for that, i gotchu" he kissed my cheek making me blush.

"okay stopppp, your gonna have my cheeks sore from all this blushing" I whined.

"I like when you blush doe" he licked his lips.

"I bet you do" i layed my head on his shoulder " I can stay like this forever"

"me too" I heard him mumbled.

"duke?"

"yea"

"Don't hurt me" things got quite before I felt him rub my back.

"I gotchu ma, I promise just trust me. We gon be good"

"I hope so" i mumbled.

━ ━ ━ ━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 290 19
𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.❞ 𝘿𝙖...
203K 3.5K 79
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗶𝘁-𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
223 33 16
(This Story Has Been Moved)
971K 38.6K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...