𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒�...

By MrsTopGaulden

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭... More

Welcome
Finding Him
Getting a response
Moving too fast
Obsessed
Broken Heart
Dum founded
Its huge
Its Huge pt.2
Oh no!
I love you duke
PART 1 OVER
Welcome pt.2
A new beginning

OMG

4.7K 116 162
By MrsTopGaulden

Day 10 [same day]
February 10 2022
South Carolina

Finishing up in the bathroom after washing my hands I grabbed the handle opening it immediately bumping into someone.

"oh sorry didn't mean to" I looked up to see him. It was duke standing right infront of me. I was lost for words.

"nah that's my fault I wasn't looking either" he stepped to the side allowing me to exit the bathroom fully.

I stood infront of him with my head down, I was overly nervous and I definitely wasn't prepared for this.

"I feel like I seen you before or sum" he said making me look up biting my lip out of nervousness.

"well you haven't seen me but um you dm'd me recently"

He looked confused for a minute before snapping his finger "IamAries on ig right?" He asked making me nodd.

"damn that's crazy, what chu doing here doe?"

"with a friend, you?"

"this my block you know real deeblock shit" he smiled showing his diamond grills making me cross my legs feeling a sensation.

"Sorry I didn't know that" I nervously laughed.

"a lot of mfs don't know but you good, who you said you was with again?"

"My friend, uh shay"

"Oh my Nigga davo girl?" He said making me slowly nodd not sure of shay being davo girl seriously.

"Well it was nice to meet you" he held his hand out making me put mines in his "Aries" i mumbled.

"Aries" he mumbled back "I like that names Aries, my name Duke" he licked his lips.

"Thank you Duke" I gently took my hand back before walking off hearing the bathroom door shut meaning he went inside.

I quickly exit the home making my way back to where shay nem was only to not see neither her or davo.

I huffed before taking a seat on a nearby chair, I got on my phone texting shay hoping she'll text back quickly.

"who tf is this in my seat better yet in my section" I heard making me look up to see two girls who wore very revealing outfits.

I furrowed my eyebrows before noticing they were talking to me "my name is Aries" i titled my head.

"bitch she didn't ask your name she asked why you in her seat" her friend bickered.

I wasn't one to start a fight considering I never been in one. I was often picked on by mean girl during high school and I never stood my ground until one day.

After that I haven't really had an encounter with anyone so this caught me off guard and plus shay told me to stay to myself while here.

"She did say who tf I was so I figured she wanted to know my name" I shrugged.

"Ik this hoe didn't! She playing in your face friend beat her ass" the other edge on.

I quickly stood up making my way around them before I felt someone push me making me fall. I hissed feeling that I scrapped my hand on the ground.

"dum bitch try us again and ima beat your ass fr" the girl then proceeded to sit in the seat as her friend laugh High-fiving her.

I groaned seeing my hands were bleeding and burned a little.

"aye what the fuck y'all got going on" I heard that same husky, deep voice making me smile in the inside.

"hey duke withcho fine ass" one of the girls spoke.

He ignored them reaching his hand out to me making me take it before he helped me up.

"did he just ignore me plus helped this ugly ass hoe"

"you good?" He asked making me nodd "it's just a couple scratches" i mumbled.

"So duke when you gon stop playing and fuck with a bad bitch" he waved them off keeping his focus on me.

"you bleeding doe, let me see" he grabbed my hand before examining it "let me help you" he looked me in the eyes making me shyly nodd.

He begin walking toward the house way before we got any closer I spotted shay and davo coming out the house fixing their clothes.

That's where she had went...

"aye duke" davo called out making duke change direction still holding my hand.

"wasup davo man" he dapped davo up before nodding at shay.

"I see you meet her Boujee ass" davo pointed to me laughing "davo stop it" shay slapped his chest.

"nah she cool people"duke said making me smile.

"you bouta dip out doe?" Davo asked making shay look between me and duke before mouthing 'I see you friend'.

"sum like that i bouta help her Keisha and Ciara ass was over there picking on ha n shit"

"where they at I'll go beat that trifling asses"
Shay moved from davo before tying her hair in a ponytail.

"girl chill yo ass out" davo wrapped his arms around her.

"Nah because ion like them wanna be bully ass hoes my girl Aries is chill and quite, she not with all that" shay rolled her eyes.

"I'm good shay" I spoke.

"You sure friend because I can-"

"I'm sure" I mumbled feeling lowkey embarrassed. I knew people played with me all the time but the fact duke seen it made me embarrassed.

He probably thought I was a weak individual now.

Him and davo talked for a few more minutes before he pulled my hand leading me back to where he was going at first.

"See you later friend" shay called out making me wave.

Seeing that he pulled me to his car I stood confused. His car was cute though. It was a khaki colored jeep it had rubicon on the side.

He opened the door for me making me hesitate before actually jumping up and getting in considering the car sat high up.

He shut my door before walking over to the driver side getting in shutting his door.

"I like your car" i mumbled but loud enough so that he can hear "I have a jeep as well.. well my parents do ,not me"

"appreciate it but this ain't no regular jeep" he pressed the start button making his engine roar "this that SRT mf" he smiled hitting the gas making it roar once again.

"sorry never heard of it"

"that's because it's only 5 inna world available right now and I got one of 'em" he smiled.

A/N: 𝐍𝐚𝐡 𝐟𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐤𝐲𝐤

"it's nice I like it" i smiled.

He reached over me and open his glove department before grabbing a first aid kit out of it. I had totally forgot about my hands.

"Let me see your hand ma" I put hand into his palm smiling at the sound of him calling me 'ma'.

I hissed feeling him wipe it with an rubbing alcohol pad.

"I'm sorry but I gotta clean it so that It don't get infected and shit" I nodded letting him continue to clean both hands, putting ointment on them and a bandaid.

"all done" he kissed my hand before letting it go making me blush "thanks, feels much better now"

"fasho anytime even though it shouldn't be. Ion know why you let Keisha nem ass push up on you anyway" he shook his head putting everything back in the glove department.

"well i didn't know them and wasn't really for all the bickering so when I tried walking away they pushed me and you came before I can react"

"you a good girl ain't you?"

"I mean I'm not bad so I guess..."

"I think I like you"

"but we just met" i smiled.

"Not like that but you know—you cool, innocent type" he explain making me nodd in embarrassment.

"Of course"

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.2K 21
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫...
144K 2.4K 35
a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023
46K 751 22
- 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 - "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫�...
32.4K 722 19
Read.!