𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒�...

By MrsTopGaulden

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭... More

Welcome
Finding Him
OMG
Moving too fast
Obsessed
Broken Heart
Dum founded
Its huge
Its Huge pt.2
Oh no!
I love you duke
PART 1 OVER
Welcome pt.2
A new beginning

Getting a response

5.8K 111 46
By MrsTopGaulden

Day 10
February 10 2022
South Carolina

"OMG OMG OMG THIS CANNOT BE TRUEEEE" I yelled as I danced around my room happily.

I had gotten a dm from Duke Dennis. After weeks of slick flirting and commenting on his pictures and watching his YouTube even his streams.

I got a response, I was so happy and livid right now.

My palms became sweaty, I was nervous and confused on how to reply back to him.

Deciding with the safest choice I replied "hey". I immediately regret the dry response but he had already read it to my surprise.

I grew hot looking at the bubbles that were on the screen indicating that he was typing.

"how you doing? you pretty asl so i had to hit up ya feel me" I read out loud his text, I blushed at the compliment.

He thought I was pretty which is a relief, I thought I wasn't his type or something.

Deciding to wait a minute so that I didn't feel desperate I put my phone down and started dancing.

"that's gon be my baby daddy aye aye aye"I twerked in the mirror watching my ass jingle after every movement.

"Cornbread fed" I stood up making my ass clap. I always find my self practicing my twerk moves for when I do go to a club or party.

I don't go to nun at the moment due to me not having any friends but I'm sure I'll have one soon, speaking of.

I meet this girl when I went to the mall the other day her name is shay, she's cool, funny and chill. She was on the more loud ghetto side but I liked her.

We've been texting and getting on the phone for the past 1 week and 2 days. Yes I'm counting, it's my first friends and I want it to last.

Hearing my phone ring I seen "shay-shay💓" on the screen. I smiled before answering putting my face in the camera.

"hey bish wyd" she asked as I seen her in a car or something.

"nothing at home right now, why what are you doing?" I sat on my bed crossing my legs.

"at the gas station but I wanted you to go to this party with me at 7 girl it's gonna be lit asf"

I bit my lip debating in my head, I don't go out but I have been wanting to get out a little more and maybe this can be the start.

"okay but where is it" I asked because not every part of Carolina is safe, I live in the suburban so I never really been on the other side but based on the news it's bad over there.

"deeblock Chile, my folks nem live there. We gon be good trust me. Soooo are you gonna drive or you want me to pick you up" she smiled.

"I'll Drive... never mind come pick me up" i thought about having a Tesla in those areas, I was bound to get robbed or killed by myself.

"okay cool, send me your address I'll be there at 7 ish be ready, we don't wanna be early but not to late so yeah"

"okay I'm sending my address now" I hung up tossing my phone on the bed.

It was currently 5 right now and I didn't have anything plan or wasn't near ready so I decided to start getting ready now.

Going into my closet I picked out a white body suit, walking to my shoe rack I paired it with my pink Balenciaga's.

I went in my room dropping that on my bed before walking to my dresser grabbing a white thong. Laying my fit on the bed, it was decent.

I then decided to freshen up a bit, going into my bathroom I started a shower before turning on my water heater to get it to the hot devil like temperature I enjoyed.

My parents are rich like I said and the shower comes with this custom like computer thing, it has different settings.

I can like play music, led lights, change the water flow, and etc. It was a very nice shower.

Stepping into the shower I begin washing up with my dove natural scent soap. I don't really like all those unnecessary different soap, especially near my lady part.

After washing for 5 times I got out wrapping a towel around me. I went into my room to start getting dressed.

I quickly moisturized my skin with shea butter and put on my clothes. Then I went infront my mirror analyzing my fit, smiling seeing that it was cute enough.

Seeing that it was now 6:50 I knew that shay will be here any minute so I quickly grabbed my purse making sure I had my money etc and then exit my room.

Heading downstairs I heard what sounded to be a horn, i chucked before making my way to my front door opening it seeing shay on the curb waiting for me.

Locking my door up I made my way to her Mercedes benz it was cute and simple.

"hey girl you look cute" shay complimented as I got situated in her car.

"Thanks Pooh, you too" I made sure to put my seat belt on before she pulled off speeding.

As we rode she listen to things like city girls, lil baby megantheestallion, nicki minaj, future and local male/ female rappers.

I wasn't to fond of this music mostly because growing up I wasn't allowed to listen to it. I mostly listen to old r&b and people like rod wave.

I actually loved rod wave, he was my favorite artist you can say.

After about 45 minutes we pulled into this area. It was more on the ghetto side and I wasn't to familiar with it.

She parked her car before looking over to me "look girl you good i swea these my people, just stay with me and don't mug nobody Ight?"

I swallowed before nodding following her outside the car.

"umm can you take my picture?" I asked. I wasn't really social but I enjoyed posting pictures and etc.

"of course you looking bad asf right now" she hyped before taking my phone snapping some pictures.

"thanks" I grabbed my phone going through the many pictures deleting the ones I wasn't fond of while following behind her.

I quickly posted my photos on ig deciding not to look at any comments. Most were hate comments anyways.
___________________________________

IG

IamAries

Swipe

IamAries: I wear pink on Wednesday's 💓

Liked by TheOnlyShay, Leonwavy, and 58,929 others

Load 2,478 comments..
__________________________________

"Wasup Davo" she hugged this male that had dreads and a beanie on.

"watup girl, what chu doing round here?" He grabbed her butt as they stood hugged up.

"came to see you boo of course" they begin kissing making me cringe but ignore them looking around peeping my surroundings.

"oh shit my bad I almost forgot, this my girl Aries" she introduced me, he smiled before nodding his head at me.

I waved peeping the gold grills that displayed in his mouth.

"She ain't from round here huh" he laughed focusing his attention back on shay making her laugh too "she not but she's cool i swea baby" she replied.

I felt the urge to just get away for a minute "um where's the bathroom?" I asked.

He pointed across the street making me look to see he pointed at a porty potty making me scrunch my face up in disgust.

"I'm not using that, there isn't no actual bathroom near?"

"yea but yo ass can't use it ion know you from a can of paint"

"she cool davo just let her use the one in the house, she ain't shady I swear" shay rubbed his chest.

He looked back before looking back at me "apartment 3c and be quick ima come in that mf in 8 minutes" he pointed at me.

I nodded before making my way to the apartment, as I walked I heard multiple males yell things at me.

"wasup shorty"

"Ass looking fat asl in that gurl "

"aye let me talk to you"

I quickly made my way into the house releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Looking around the house it looked better on the inside then the outside. I walked right thinking it'll lead me to the bathroom which was correct.

I went inside quickly using the bathroom making sure to not sit on the toilet.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 722 19
Read.!
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 �...
1.4K 47 11
If I could make this moment last, I promise that I'll be your last lover დ~~ If you take an interest to this story pls vote lol I'd appreciate it 🫶�...
15.4K 683 22
'𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝' Session 32, the story in which t...