The story is my life

By TheUltimateGinge

I am a book, and you are now reading my pages... enjoy it before the book closes and the story is over.... More

Chapter 1: The First Page
Chapter 2: Still upset? Just wait
Chapter 3: My-X-Files
Chapter 4: The Sirens
Chapter 5: The Broken
Chapter 6: Forever alone
Chapter 7: The silence
Chapter 8: Why Say That?
Chapert 9: The Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 11: The Last Chapter....
Chapter 12: am i back?
Chapter 13: what i hate the most
Chapter 14: my love
Chapter 15: Pain
Chapter 16: little rose
Chapter 17: used to be
Chapter 18: wasting away

Chapter 10: For The First Time

17 1 2
By TheUltimateGinge

So..... like has anyone ever met someone who was totally rude and mean and a serious jerk.... but then they move away or go visit some family for a while, and they come back and they are so sweet and nice and Friendly? Its like a whole new side of them, kinda like your meeting them For They First Time. You wonder what made them change, but then you say it doesn't matter because they are a better person..... you become Friends and maybe even More then that, Then finally you ask them: so what happened to you that made you change??? Why are you so nice now??? And they say: don't worry about it! In a harsh tone, So your thinking oh nevermind they haven't changed, but then they wink at you with a little smile as if To say haha! Just kidding, they never tell ya what happened but you don't ask again because it really doesn't matter what changed them, all that matters Is that they changed, now you can get To know them, and ya might just end up liking them or loving them just because yall started over, you met For The First Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
20.7K 122 10
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
106K 335 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
152K 6.1K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...