I help the tragic cannon fodd...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Late... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 I
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
return I help the tragic cannon fodder counterattack (quick wear) Traditional
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 147

167 3 4
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 147

    "The matter of the marriage is unfair to the Fifth Princess." Mrs. Jiang said.

    "When she called slaves and servants, it was unfair to the people of the world." Xiao Yan said, "Up to now, Wu Huangmei has to marry if she gets married, and if she dies, I will also give the bones to me. Mongolian tribe."

    "No matter how the Grand Master blames me and hates me, I will not change my mind." Xiao Yan said this, his eyes were red, and he looked at the Grand Master timidly, for fear that the Grand Master would actually take him to him. tossed.

    "I know that the emperor Ayan has done a lot of work." Jiang Taifu sighed, and only then did he know what it means to be a scholar.

    He also wanted to do his best to support this little apprentice, but in the end, it was him who lived under his wings.

    Seeing that he had coaxed Taifu again, Xiao Yan raised the corners of his mouth slightly. Those who provoked his relationship with Taifu should all be damned.

    For the queen mother, Xiao Yan's original plan was that if she was her queen mother, Xiao Yan would not treat her badly. If the queen mother was restless, he didn't need to get used to this person.

    Why is it that when your daughter bullies people with her identity as a princess, of course, when it is your daughter's turn to use her identity as a princess, she begins to cry.

    The mother family of the queen mother is about to hate the mother and daughter to death. If they don't die, they will still have a good name for their relatives. Now things are so ugly, the good name is gone, and the benefits are not obtained. All gone. It also ruined their family's reputation.

    Many people said that they did not educate their daughters well, and the empress dowager's mother's family was under a lot of pressure, and the empress dowager was under great pressure.

    The empress dowager is now a person of her age, but she is regarded as a negative example by people in the capital. Even the daughter of an educator said that if she is not educated well, she will be the second empress dowager.

    The queen mother is locked in the palace, ignoring world affairs, and can't stop her mother from entering. In the past few days, her mother has entered the palace to complain several times, and her eyes are about to cry.

    The queen mother's heart was in a mess again, and when the queen mother collapsed, the wedding day was approaching.

    Because the queen mother was in distress, even the maids who served others did not like to see the queen mother. Xiao Yan's words lingered in their hearts. After enjoying the power of the princess, they must perform the duties of the princess. It is innocent people who die.

    The queen mother had long looked down on these people in the palace who stepped on high and held low. She was thirsty in the middle of the night, and there was no one around to serve her, so she got up and drank water by herself.

    Hearing the two palace maids on duty whispering at night, the Queen Mother didn't take them to heart until they said.

    "I think the fifth princess is definitely going to get married this time."

    "She really lost her life. The Princess Heqin of the past dynasties is not like her, and she has no face."

    "Yeah, no matter who comes forward now, They all have to get married."

    "No, there is another way, that is to be a son, and not dare to let the princess marry again. "

    "Who dares to order the emperor?"

    "The queen mother!"

    "Cut."

    "If the queen mother dies, follow the instructions. Inquiring about the etiquette, the fifth princess should keep filial piety for three years, so she will not be able to marry. Before her death, the queen mother said her last wish in front of everyone, it’s not that she can do whatever she wants.” The

    queen mother silently stood at the door, the more The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. As long as she is dead, no one will dare to force her fifth son to marry.

    Thinking of this, the queen mother wore gorgeous clothes, put on beautiful makeup, swallowed two pieces of gold in advance, came to the court, knelt down and said her last wish in front of the minister of civil and military affairs.

    When the ministers of the Manchu Dynasty saw this scene, they sighed in their hearts. The queen mother was really becoming more and more ignorant.

    Xiao Yan was careful everywhere, for fear of wearing the hat of disrespecting his mother. After a while, the queen mother looked pained. After the imperial doctor was invited, everyone was powerless.

    The Queen Mother's last wish before her death was to let the son who handed the handkerchief marry Xiao Wu, Xiao Yan agreed in grief, and the fifth princess would not have to marry far away from now on.

    The queen mother died early, so she didn't see her husband who handed the handkerchief in the courtroom, and she was about to hate her expression.

    During the national mourning period, Xiao Yan logically returned to Mongolia's proposal to marry his relatives. After the Mongolian khan knew about these messes, he had long wanted to marry, and there was just one step, so he went down the stairs.

    Xiao Yan's life has returned to peace again, and the current palace is completely Xiao Yan's own palace. Mrs. Jiang also did not have a relationship with Xiao Dian.

    Without the protection of her mother's family, the fifth princess can hide as far as her fiancé's family can. The maids in the palace step on the high and hold the low. The fifth princess is still stubborn and willful, but no one is used to her anymore.

    Under such torment, the fifth princess committed suicide before the mourning period expired. Before she left, she had only one thought, the mother and daughter came to accompany you.

    The death of the fifth princess did not cause any waves in the harem, but the maids who served the fifth princess were completely relieved. No one in this world was willing to serve the unruly princess.

    Xiao Yan continued to be the lord of the world in this palace, and there was always a Taifu by his side. For Xiao Yan, a place with a Taifu was the most beautiful world.

    Xiao Yan and Tai Fu spent the rest of their lives watching flowers bloom and fall, and the tide rising and falling. In his later years, Xiao Yan abdicated at the age of eighty and passed the throne directly to his grandson.

    Xiao Yan once established three princes, but none of these three princes could survive. Xiao Yan could only pass the throne to his grandson. In the next 20 years, he and Taifu traveled all over the rivers and mountains, and every place in the country. corner.     Everywhere they went, they could hear the local people's praise for the Son of Heaven. Mrs. Jiang listened to the praise from the people's heart, with a proud smile on his face, which made him happier than being praised himself.     Out of the mud but not stained, clean but not demonic, this sentence is his little apprentice Xiao Yan.

    No matter how unfair life was to him, no matter how much he suffered in childhood, he always had a bright heart, swallowed his grievances in his stomach, and spread goodness to every corner of the world.

    Those who are in darkness always yearn for the light in their hearts. This is such a precious quality. This nature cannot be taught by anyone.

    Thinking of this, Mrs. Jiang looked at the 80-year-old apprentice, and said the praise as if he didn't want money.

    In the past, Taifu still put on the air of being a master, but as Xiao Yan grew up day by day, this feeling of holding has disappeared.

    The last 20 years of Xiao Dian's life seemed to be a compliment meeting given to him by God. When he went to any corner, there would be people who would praise and praise from the bottom of their hearts and from the heart.

    No matter how many times the same scene appeared, Taifu always had a smile on his face when he heard it, and praised Xiao Yan by the way.

    As for the people Xiao Yan dealt with in the past, they are just a shameful symbol in the long history. After a long time, no one will go to their history specially.

    According to historical records, Xiao Yan is the first emperor of the ancient times, and the Jiang Dynasty is the legendary teacher who taught the first emperor of the ancient times.

    Only at this time will the mother and daughter of the five princesses be recorded as negative models by the historians.

    One is in the dark, with a good heart and yearning for the light.

    The other is in a high position and enjoys the worship of the people, but he is so selfish in his heart.

    While the mother and daughter of the Fifth Princess were busy avoiding and kissing, Emperor Xiao Yan vomited blood in the courtroom in order to give the people a bright and sunny day, and almost died.

    Such an obvious contrast made the five princesses, mother and daughter, scolded even more.

    Xiao Yan, who was in a state of soul, looked at the records in the history books, his heart became clearer, and he laughed so much.

    His Highness the Crown Prince gritted his teeth and looked at the thing in front of him: "You have been dead for twenty years, haven't you stayed enough?"

    That's right, after Xiao Yan's lifespan was up, he didn't reincarnate immediately, but wanted to see what the people would say about him after his death.

    As a result, he found that the rainbow farts of the civil servants were so good that he was reluctant to leave, so he listened to it for twenty years.

    Now that he heard the immortals urging him, he said: "Let's go, I'll go to reincarnation now."

    Xiao Yan has been shameless in this world for 20 years, and now he is embarrassed to come.

    His Royal Highness had been waiting for this day for a long time, and he couldn't wait to send Xiao Yan away.

    At this time, an invisible mana interrupted the Prince's movements, and the Empress's soft voice came: "Bring Xiao Yan up to see me."

    His Royal Highness suppressed the strangeness in his heart and looked at Xiao Yan who was also confused. Suppressing the doubts in his heart, he brought Xiao Yan up.

    After Xiao Yan came up, looking at the immortal in white in front of him, the memories of the previous life came flooding back in his mind. Thinking about what he did in the world, he knelt on the ground and said in an uneasy way: "Master, the disciple is wrong." Mrs. Jiang, who hides from the world, can't hide from the master who lives in the sky.

    His Royal Highness was a little stunned this time. Is this Mrs. Jiang and Xiao Yan?

    "Get up." The white-clothed immortal's tone revealed a bit of helplessness. He originally wanted to go down to earth and change his apprentice's temperament, but he changed his temperament by accident.

    "Sister-in-law." After Xiao Yan knelt down to the master, he began to knelt down to the emperor again.

    The Empress looked at Xiao Yan's face full of regret and comforted: "Just come back."

    "This is your seventh uncle." The Empress said to the Prince.

    His Highness the Crown Prince thought to himself, no wonder he is not pleasing to look at him, so there is such a relationship. The prince bowed his hands perfunctorily.

    When Xiao Yan thought of the things he should have said to His Royal Highness in the human world, he felt more embarrassed. A lot of old dogs were living in the stomach, and the little nephew who had been lost since childhood was more sensible than him.

    Jiang Chao took Xiao Yan and said in an easy-going tone: "The ginseng fruit in the yard is ripe, A Yan will pick a few with me and give it to the prince."

    Xiao Yan absentmindedly picked the fruit, and absentmindedly stuffed it into His Royal Highness's mouth. After stuffing one, I want to stuff the second one, all I can think about is, is the master angry with me again.

    When Xiao Yansai was the second, His Royal Highness directly took a bag of ginseng fruit and said, "Thank you."

    His Highness looked at the very normal person in front of him, not like the crazy critic in the world at all, His Highness was silent in his heart. Tucao, you continue to be crazy, who are you pretending to be?

    Jiang Chao took Xiao Yan to go to relax, Xiao Yan saw that the master was so kind to him, and when he was feeling uneasy, he heard the voice of the master: "I used to treat you a lot, and I will treat you well in the future. You. This time I went down to earth, I don't worry about you, I came down here specifically to accompany you."

    Jiang Chao thought about it and said, "I didn't blame you, I never did."

    "Master." Xiao Yan's eyes were red. Yes, he never dared to think that Master would go down with him and accompany him in the world for so many years.

    From this time on, Xiao Yan and Shizun not only had decades of time that belonged to mortals, but also many, many years in the future.

    These years will be as beautiful as the last seventy years of the mortal world.

    After the two left, His Royal Highness the Prince harvested a pile of ginseng fruits and a pile of panacea. Looking at the figures of the two leaving, the Prince knew that Xiao Yan pretended to be a man for his master.

    Today's His Royal Highness just wants to say a word to the Empress: "Mother, how many good brothers does the Emperor have?"

    His Highness the Crown Prince doesn't care how this Xiao Yan came out. How many Xiao Yan was not found.

    His Royal Highness the Crown Prince does not want to continue picking up the emperor's younger brothers and sisters in the dead city, all of them are swindles.

    The Empress thought for a while and said: "There are only six younger brothers, and there are more than a dozen brothers in the same sect, but don't worry, the younger brothers in the same sect are taken care of by the sect, and those younger brothers are also watched separately, which will not affect it. your turn."

    His Royal Highness thought about it and said, "How many people are there in the city, can you pick out all the immortals who descended to the world?"

    I don't know why, listening to the emperor's words, he always has a kind of emperor's good brothers who will take the whole teacher with him. The door ran over to add to the illusion of confusion.

    The Empress shook her head with concern in her voice: "I can't tell the difference for the time being. If you are tired, you can let go of your work for a while and walk around with your uncles and uncles."

    His Royal Highness shook his head: "I It's not that I'm tired, I hope I can practice in the world. I'll go down first." What

    His Royal Highness disliked was that there were always people causing trouble.

    When His Royal Highness and the Empress were alone, they didn't know what to say, so let's leave for a while. After His Royal Highness ate two ginseng fruits, he came to the next world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 945 28
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
44.2K 672 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
194K 4.4K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
18.8K 294 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...