katelena oneshots

By sapphic_laura

Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexf... More

Christmas Eve Party
Weekend Trip (1/2)
Weekend Trip (2/2)
Not so worst day
Jealousy
new os book is coming!
endless love
why does it hurt so much?
casual lunch
my dirty little heart
Just a case of the mondays (2/2)

Just a case of the mondays (1/2)

3.1K 55 38
By sapphic_laura

warnings: top!flo bottom!hailee, smut (you know, the really kinky stuff;)), mommy kink, praise kink, degrading kink, a LOT of pet names, fingering, oral sex, spanking, choking. YEAH OKAY JUST PURE SMUT
So fucking enjoy or I'm coming to your house

Hailee's pov

It's Monday. And I hate Mondays. Basically the worst day of all days. Especially today.
New Highschool, new teachers and of course: I'm late for the first class.

Hair still wet from my quick shower this morning, hands full of books and school stuff.
I'm such a mess. I had so much hope that this day will be a perfect new start.

I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even saw the person coming in which I walked straight into. God please, seriously?

I bump into the person and all my books are falling out of my hands.
„Shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you coming, really! Why is this always happening to me.." I whisper the last sentence, as I look up to see in whom I walked into.

My eyes met two beautiful dark green orbs. I blinked a few times and scanned her face, which she noticed, because I saw how her lips form into a little smirk.
I feel how my cheeks begin to burn. I bet I'm red as fuck right now. God how embarrassing.

„You need to watch out." I hear her voice for the first time. Her voice is raspy and a little low and I can hear that she's British.
I never thought that someone's voice can make me turn even more red.

„I-I'm really sorry m-miss...?" it was more like a question. She doesn't look like she's a student here, possibly a teacher or a mother, I have no idea.

„It's Miss Pugh." she says and I swallow hard. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body. Her voice sounds so strict and dominant.
I fixed her eyes with mine again.

„I'm sorry Miss Pugh. It won't happen again." I say with a more stable voice this time. She just took me by surprise, that's all.

„I hope so." she says and walks down the hallway. My eyes were fixed on her body and I couldn't take my eyes off of her until she was out of my sight.

Okay wow, that was so embarrassing. You're such an idiot Hailee Steinfeld. Get a fucking grip.

After this thing I walked straight to my english class and got an detention because I was 30 minutes late...it's probably just a case of the Monday's...am I right?

Well after my class, we had a break and I found a new friend. Her name is Elizabeth, but everyone is calling her Lizzie. She's really nice and sweet. She showed me some parts of the school, the cafeteria, the library and some school-clubs.

„Oh and what you also need to know is: Never try to be on Miss Pugh's bad side. She probably hates all of us, but when you break her rules...believe me, she's not going to be nice to you." She says and I'm choking on my limo.

"Did you say 'Miss Pugh'?" I ask her and she nods. Oh god please, don't let this be true.
"I bumped into her this morning..." I say with a small voice and Lizzies eyes grew big.

"You what?!" She nearly screams and some other students already looking into our direction.
"Shhh keep it down Lizzie, for gods sake." I say and she shuts up. I bit into my sandwich and started to explain the situation.

"So, I was late as you know. And I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't look where I was going. I didn't see her coming and boom, I walked straight into her. All my books on the floor and she didn't even helped me to pick them up." I say and Lizzie looks at me with big eyes.

"She didn't screamed at you? Or credited you to an detention? She wasn't even mad??" Lizzie asks in disbelief. I shake my head.
"Nope, she just said 'You should watch out'" I say and Lizzie was in shock. I couldn't hold my laugh anymore.

My next class was history and guess what. Lizzie just told me that Miss Pugh is our new history teacher. Just the case of Monday's Hailee...just the case of Monday's...

Lizzie and I were sitting on our places as Miss Pugh walks into the room, shutting the door behind her.
Everyone stopped talking.
Wow she really has control over this class.

"Good morning class. I will be your new history teacher for this year. Some of you might know me from other classes. But for those who don't know me; I'm Miss Pugh."

I let my eyes scan over her body. She really got good taste in style.
She was wearing a suit with a really daring black top. I didn't saw how perfect it fits her breasts until now. Wait what stop Hailee. That's not how you should think of your teacher.

"Hey Haiz, you're drollig." I hear Lizzie whispering into my ear. "What?! No!" I say a little to loud because Miss Pugh stops talking.

"What's more interesting than my lesson Miss Steinfeld?" She says and a shiver is rolling down my back.
"Nothing Miss Pugh." I say looking towards her. Her eyes are staring into my soul what makes me shift a little in my chair.

"Then why did you start talking?" She asks and I swallow hard. I bit my lower lip, looking straight into her eyes. "I'm sorry Miss Pugh, it won't happen again. I didn't mean to talk in your lesson." I say hoping she will let it down.

"And still you decided to talk. I want you to stay after the lesson Miss Steinfeld." She says and my eyes widen. I just nod and after that she moves on with her lesson.

"That's it for today lady's and gentlemen's. We will see us on Thursday." She says and everyone was packing their stuff together. Lizzie gave me a last sad smile after leaving the class, telling me she will wait on our spot in the cafeteria.

Now I was alone...with Miss Pugh. What a horrible day.

I was sitting on my place and and Miss Pugh was sitting right behind her's.
"So tell me, Miss Steinfeld, what was so important for you to talk about in my lesson?" She asks and I was starring into my lap. "Nothing Miss Pugh, really. Miss Olsen just told me which page we were in the book." I lie and I instantly regret it as I heard a book slamming on the table.

"And now you're lying." She laughs bitterly. "Look at me Hailee." She says with her low and raspy voice. God the way she says my name makes my face lit up. I look up into her eyes. She was instantly fixing my gaze and I swallow hard.

"Come here." Her dominant undertone was jumping through the room and the heat in my face got even more.
I stand up, breaking the eye contact and walking down to her table. I shift a little, the awkward silence stops me from breathing.

"Look at me." She says and my eyes instantly find her's. A little smirk forms on her lips. "Good girl." She says. A warm and pleasing feeling was building up in my lower body and I can feel that I get a little wet because of her praise.

"Oh, looks like someone has a praise kink." She says, standing up and walking around her desk. "Cat got your tongue?" She asks and I didn't even realise that I was holding my breath the entire time. I look down, a mistake because she was still wearing this goddamn top with this big cleavage.
I feel her hand under my chin.

"My eyes are up here Hailee." She says with a smirk swirling around her plump lips.
"You know what?" She asks slowly getting closer to me. "W-what?" I ask a bit lost because her presence so close to me was so distracting.

"How about we release this stress we both have huh?" I look into her eyes. They are darker than before, filled with lust and desire.
Oh fuck.

"What do you mean with 'release'?" I ask, my heart almost beating out of my chest. She licks her lips, her hands wandering down to my blouse, slowly opening the buttons.
"I'm not good with words, I will show you instead." She says and I'm freezing in my place.

"Mmm you look beautiful princess.." she says while touching my defined abs. I let out a small moan after she cupped my breasts through my bra. I press my body against her hands.

"Oh a needy one." She smirks ripping my blouse off of me. She presses me against the desk, kissing me roughly. I was a little bit taken back but I kiss her back after a few seconds. Her hands searching for the clip of my bra to open it.

"Such a pretty girl." She says after dropping my bra behind her. She attacks my neck, kissing and sucking on it. A moan escape my mouth after she found my sweet spot.

"That's right baby, let me hear those moans." She breathes against my skin biting it a soothing it with her tongue.
Her way with kisses gets deeper to one of my boobs. She swirls her tongue around my nipple and pulling it with her teeth.

"I-I need more.." I whisper trowing my head back after she sucks roughly on my nipple, pinching the other with her fingers.
"What do you want?" She asks and I look into her eyes with so much plead and neediness.

"I need your fingers Miss Pugh.." I say. Her hands find their way to my thighs, slowly rubbing my naked skin. "That's not how you calling me right now babgirl." She says pushing my skirt a bit upwards.

"W-what..?" I look at her, having no idea what she wants me to say. "Oh so innocent..." she says with her low voice, her lips brushing against my ear. "Your calling me Mommy from now on." She whispers licking my earlobe and I feel how a rush of wetness is forming between my legs.

"Try it again." She says looking into my eyes.

"I need you Mommy.." I say, a little bit out of breath. She smirks. I know what she's trying to do. "You need to get more specific babygirl. Get those needy words out of your mouth. I want to hear it." She says brushing her fingers over my already dripping wet panties.

"I want you to fuck me Mommy.." I say with a moan and Miss Pugh smiles satisfied.
"Wasn't so hard, am I right?" She says turning me around. My breath hitches in my throat. "Be a good girl and bend over." She whispers in my ear and my eyes widened at this demand. I follow her request and bend over the desk.

"That's it baby, you look so pretty." Miss Pugh encourages pulling my skirt down and spreading my legs apart. "You're so wet." She groans rubbing her finger gently over my clothes pussy. God this is so frustrating.

"Mmm fuck..." I moan as the friction from my panties hit my clit. "Please...J-just take it off mommy..." I plead my grip tighten on the edge of the desk.

"Your wish is my command, baby." Miss Pugh stopped her movements, slipped off my panties with practice ease.

"Spread your legs a little more darling." Miss Pugh gently tapped on my thighs. I did as she said, spreading my legs.

Miss Pugh knelt down behind me, hands wrapping around my thighs. "You want my tongue, am I right baby?" She asks, slowly stroking my legs.

My heart flutters as I feel her breath against my pussy. "Yes please mommy.." I say, almost exploding and pressing my pussy in her direction.

"You look so beautiful begging for me darling." The vibrations of Miss Pugh's voice almost enough to send me over the edge.

Miss Pugh slides her tongue over my entrance, collecting my wetness. My back arches, as I start to roll my hips into her.

Miss Pugh pumps her tongue inside me. My stomach tighten as my eyes squeeze shut. My grip on the desk get's harder but Miss Pugh suddenly let go.

"W-why did you stop?" I ask out of breath. Out of nowhere she tugs a fistful of my hair, pulling me up and turning me around so that I'm sitting in the desk.

"Just trust me darling." She says, pumping 2 fingers inside me. I moan loudly, throwing my head in my neck and holding me up by my hands. I automatically spread my legs even more to let Miss Pugh reach deeper inside me.

"Mmm fuck Miss Pugh.." I moan as I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my cheek. I bit my lip. Did she just slap me?
"That's not my name right now you little brat. You've got a mouth so use it probably." She says with so much dominance in her voice. I hum nodding a little.

I suddenly feel her hands around my throat squeezing it a little. "Use. Your. Mouth." She says with a dangerous undertone.
"I'm sorry Mommy.." I say and a lazy smile appears on my lips.

"Oh so you like being choked like that? Being called a brat and a bad girl. You like it when I slap you, huh?" She asks turning me around and pressing my upper body against the table. The next thing I feel is her hand coming down on my ass. Good God...

"You like that right?" She asks again, spanking me a few times. "Answer your Mommy." She says pulling my hair.

"Yes Mommy, I like it so much.." I say moaning as all the pain turns into pleasure.
"Good girl. Now let me fuck you senseless."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 94.1K 200
COMPLETED! For all those who saw Endgame and had their heart ripped out, this is for you. Imagines of Natasha Romanoff. Fluff. Angst. Gif. Smut...
77K 1.1K 25
will include -smut -fluff -cute stuff in general maybe g!p if you don't like that then don't read:)
211K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...
7.8K 228 16
A good old enemies to lovers with a twist (kinda)