teenage book

By loveandsmile55

So this is a book where I'm gonna write about teenage problems and some of my stories. Cause you know I'm a t... More

heaving a sister
The big night... tham tham thaaaam!

this boy

58 0 2
By loveandsmile55

Of course I'm a teenager and a girl a so I have some crushes.

when I was 11, I fell in love with this one boy. And we were in a relasion ship. Everyone was telling me that I'm too jung for a relasionship, I didn't believe that. But now when I think about it like OMG. But we didn't kiss or anithing we didn't even hug. So when I was like 12 we broke up, I don't even remember why. Well I was so broke that I didn't stop loving him like until I was 13. Than I got in some relasionships.

And then came like A little roadrip with school and with us there were 2 more schools I fell in love with this boy I like forgot all my problems and everything.

When I came home from the road trip we started texting like friends and stuffs and I was so happy he made me smile. BTW in my village girls sometimes ask boy's out or for a relasionship.

So that one day I asked him : Do you want to be in a relashionship with me.

And he said no.

Then i started crying all day. Later that day he sad that he is so sorry that he doesn't fell the same way as I do. And he starter analogising and I sa you don't have to im OK.

And he said okey that. Inside I was screaming as loud as I could. So we are now friends and I still feel something for him. But one of my friend is hitting on him. When I heard that the B***H is hitting on him a said ti my self like what the f**k. What kind of a friend does that.

Than he fell in love with her and my heart is broken in five thousand peaces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
99.1K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
38.1K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...