Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

28.

10.6K 545 32
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

As taehyung was sitting in the living area ,jungkook returned after washing up.

As soon as he sat beside taehyung. The younger looked at him with concerned eyes.

Wait. Didn't he had files to complete before coming back home?

He asked himself ,then decided to just ask the older who had just picked his phone.

"Hyung. Didn't you have work to do in office?" He questioned nervously , hoping the older doesn't snap on him again.

"I am tired and that's why i am calling yeonjun so he can send those files home." Jungkook answered while dialing the number and putting the phone to his ear.

Taehyung hummed in response looking at his hands. He didn't know how to talk to his husband. He wanted to console him and help him in whatever problems he's facing but jungkook is always changing topics rather than talk about his problems.

He doesn't know how to start the conversation. But he is deeply worried.

When jungkook was done talking ,he put the phone aside again. Taehyung fully turned towards him and intensely staring.

Jungkook moved towards him as well. He was actually really guilty and was regretting talking to the younger like that when he was only showing his concern and he wanted to apologise. But those thoughts arent leaving his mind.

It's okay. I just have to trust him and Apologise, that's it. I can do this ,i got it.

"Ta-taehyung." He stammered moving closer to his husband ,he paused for a few seconds getting his mind together.

Taehyung hummed in reply. He just wanted to make his husband sit in his lap and hug him like no tomorrow.

"I am ..... I am sorry for talking like that to you in the car before. I shouldn't have done that ,you were just worried. Forgive me please."he apologised looking down at his lap.

"Hyung, i am not upset at you about anything ,i get it you must have been stressed that's why you lashed out. But just please talk to me , don't hide your problems, tell me why you were like that atleast." Taehyung pleaded.

See ,how sweet and caring he is. How can you even think of him cheating. Shame on yourself ,you are nothing but a dissapoinment.

No, i am not a ......dissapoinment.

Yes you are and you know it.

Jungkook didn't say anything he was again lost in his own thoughts as taehyung was staring at him. Jungkook could feel tears forming in his eyes but he refuses to cry.

He nodded at taehyung before standing up on his slightly shaky legs because of anxiousness.

"T-taehyung ,could ..... Could you receive those files from yeonjun when he comes and give them to me in my room." He tried to say as normally as possible but it came out a little breathy instead.

Taehyung nodded , wanting to help the older but he isn't letting him in and now he's again going ,running away from talking to him again.

Jungkook went to his room right away while stumbling a little ,sometime putting his one hand on the wall beside for support so he doesn't fall down.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch out still , thinking about jungkook as always but this time concerned. He wants to call his dad ,but the time zones are different he might be sleeping right now.

The older hyungs will probably be busy as it's not fully evening yet. He doesn't know who to talk to.

Soon ,the door bell rang and he stood up to open as it must be yeonjun with the files.

Yeonjun handed him the files and taehyung thanked him ,before yeonjun fled away as he was in a hurry because he had to meet his boyfriend soobin after work.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger and went inside.

He walked to the older's room to hand him the files and check up on him as well ,he knocked on the door but jungkook didn't open it ,so he took a risk and opened it himself as it wasn't locked anyways.

He entered inside and the sight wasn't what he had expected. Jungkook was sitting on the bed ,his knees were close to his chest and head buried between them. His eyes were pinched shut and he was covering his ears tightly with his hands while swaying and rocking himself and mumbling 'no ,i am not ,stop ,please stop ,he's not like that ,he loves me' and something like that again and again. And he was breathing heavily.

He immediately put the files aside on the bed and went to sit beside him ,he didn't know how to calm him down as he couldn't probably hear what he was saying with the way he's clutching his ears.

He moves closer to jungkook ,slowly tapping his shoulder. Jungkook turns his head upwards looking at taehyung with red eyes ,but no tears. He looked really miserable.

Taehyung wasted no time and hugged the elder ,holding his slightly trembling body in his arms.

"What happened hyung? Talk to me please." He whispered in a soothing voice.

Jungkook hugged him back tightly ,"i- i...... I lo-love you ve-very much." He managed to say between his deep breaths.

"I love you too baby ,i love you very much." Taehyung replied rubbing the older's back.

"Tae - taehyung , please d-don't leave me for some-someone else ,i will d-die.

Please don't leave me too ,i beg you." He pleaded taehyung hugging him tightly.

Taehyung was shocked ,why is he begging him like that. He loves his husband very much like he has never loved before. He wouldn't even think of leaving him.

"Hyung why are you saying these things. You know i love you very much ,i would never even think of leaving you." He assured the older who seemed a little better than before ,his breath was almost stable now and he wasn't trembling as much as before.

Jungkook didn't say anything after that. Just rested himself against younger's body who pulled him in his lap while leaning aginst the beds headboard.

Around half an hour later ,both were still laying in the same position when taehyung broke the silence.

"Hyung , you really won't talk to me about it?" He asked making an innocent pout.

"Please can we not talk about it right now? I don't wanna think anything at this moment."he said in a low voice his face buried in the younger's chest.

"Okay ,but you have to tell me about it sometime later ,okay?" Taehyung muttered while playing with older's long hair and other hand on his thin waist.

"Okay."

"Baby don't you have to finish your files from office?" Taehyung asked.

"I will complete them at night." Jungkook replied feeling relaxed for the first time since morning ,loving the way the younger was playing with his hair.

Sometime later ,taehyung was squirming under the almost asleep older. He tapped the long haired man a few times until he turned to look at him.

"Hyung ,could you please get up i need to use toilet urgently." He said hurriedly.

Jungkook got up from his lap and taehyung immediately ran away to bathroom.

Jungkook went to the living room to watch tv there as he was a bit calm right now. And he was feeling hungry because he hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

It was almost dinner time ,so he ordered dinner for both of them.

Taehyung returned and sat beside the older and pulled him towards himself.

Jungkook looked up at him when he did so ,he had a small pout on his face. Taehyung immediately kissed away the pout ,because who could resist such lips anyway.

Soon ,the dinner arrived and jungkook recieved it and they had their dinner silently. Usually they are talking about their day to each ,but today no one had anything to say.

After they were done with eating , taehyung went to his usual unofficial job of dish washing after eating while the older went back to the living area.

They watched some random kdrama on netflix for a while together while being in each other's arm. Jungkook tried his best to not think anything at that moment and enjoy the feeling of his husband beside him.

After some time ,it was pretty late and both decided to go sleep in their own rooms. The couple stood up ready to in their rooms and were in the hallways when jungkook turned around to face the younger and took hold of his hand.

"Sleep with me today." He said in a low voice. He didn't want to be alone today when every moment he felt like his husband is gonna leave him for someone else. He needed him beside him all the time.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a moment as his thoughts went somewhere else.

He doesn't mean it that way , idiot.

He scolded himself before replying the older ,"yeah sure hyung." He answered following the man to his room.

Both entered inside and laid down on the opposite ends of bed for some reason not being closer.

But when jungkook couldn't take it anymore ,he pulled the younger and cuddled with him. "Be closer to me ,i like it that way." He murmured.

Taehyung pulled him in his arms as well , he liked it that way too. He just thought his husband might feel uncomfortable or somthing because even though they are husband and love each other ,they haven't gone further other than kissing.

Around 1 or 2 hours later ,they still weren't asleep but kept changing positions of cuddling for some reason and right now...

(Warning: smut (not fully))

Taehyung and jungkook were cuddling on the bed in the older's room. Taehyung's face was buried in jungkook's pillowy breast and his arms wrapped around the petite body of the older one. His one hand was on his thin waist and other hand was just above the waist band of his shorts ,just a bit lower and it will be on his plushy ass.

Jungkook's one of his arms was wrapped around the younger's head and the other around his back clutching his tshirt tighty for some reason.

His legs around younger's hip, just a bit higher and taehyung's knee will be right at his crotch.

Taehyung heard a ragged breath from the older causing him to look up ,and that's when he realised that his warm breath was falling on his cleavage and his lips were touching it.

Jungkook had his eyes pinched shut with his pink glistening lips parted ,having a shallow intake of oxygen.

So ,tae decided to be a bit daring and try his luck. He buried his head back in his breast ,this time pulling tshirt a bit lower and placed an almost unnoticeable  kiss on the cleavage. The hand that was on his waist ,he slowly put that hand inside the tshirt rubbing it on his soft skin.

The older felt all the touches ,and he wanted nothing more than to shove his nipples inside that naughty mouth and those teasing long  fingers rubbing on his skin inside him. He was really deprived of sexual touches.

He subconsciously tightened his arm around the younger's head causing his  boobs to be squished against taehyung's head. He bit his bottom lip to suppress his moans which his husband obviously noticed.

He decided to take the matter into his own hands ,because the older would never say something himself. He snaked his hand even more upwards inside the long haired man's tshirt and that's when he noticed that the older wasn't wearing any bra.

This wasn't something new to him ,because after he had massaged him that day , the elder never wears it after returning home from work. He find it comfortable without it. And the younger has seen it all anyways.

He turned his head a little , that his mouth came in contact with the covered but perked up nipple ,he nibbled on it a bit by biting it. The older moaned at that and he wasn't even ashamed , the younger knew what he was doing and what effect it had on him.

Jungkook opened his eyes to look at the smirking face of the younger, his eyes were full of lust mixed with another feeling he couldn't decipher.

Taehyung shifted up and whispered in the other's ear in a very low deep raspy voice of his ,"tell me ,do you want me ? Do you want me to touch you like you deserve." He said by biting the earlobe of his husband ,later pressing light wet kisses below his ear towards the neck.

"Pl-please t-tou..ch m-me, i wa-want you." Older said in a barely audible voice  between his shallow breaths pulling the younger's face infront of his and instantly kissing him deeply.

And that was it for the younger ,he soon pulled away sitting up on the bed with back to the headboard. Jungkook couldn't understand why he left after teasing him like that and asking him. He was a mess already and felt tears prickling his eyes.

But then he heard a sweet fond voice of his husband ,"petal ,come here." He said tapping his thighs motioned him to sit on them. He took a deep breath and sat up crawling a little towards his lap.

The younger made him straddle his hips ,legs on each side of him. He wrapped his arms around taehyung and buried his face In the crook of his neck as pressed light wet kisses there.

Taehyung pulled him away a bit ,just for asking ,"can i remove your shirt.",he had a loving smile on his face.  Jungkook was a bit shy about it ,but after contemplating for a second, he reached for the hem of his shirt which younger helped him to remove it but out of shame wrapped his arms around his big chest to cover it at which the younger chuckled at in a raspy manner.

He removed the arms from his chest wrapping them around himself instead and kissed both sides licking the skin a little. He reached down and took the big dark brown colored perked nub in his mouth ,he swirled his tongue around it giving it a suck. While his one hand reached out for other kneading the flesh and rubbing his palm on it ,he was pulling and pinching the nipple ,flicking on it with his fingers.

The elder was in ecstasy ,it felt so good ,he was moaning and taking harsh breaths. He unconsciously grinded his hip against the others causing friction between their already hardened cocks. He tightened his hold on younger's hair shoving it further into his chest.

Taehyung noticed his hardened length and shoved his free hand inside jungkook's shorts Kneading the soft plush ass and teasingly rubbed his finger tips on the rim of his wet hole.

The older shuddered moaning loudly ,"ahh ,ple-please d-dont ,a-ahhh t-tease ,s-so so go-good." He managed to say between his broken moans , he was really sensitive on his nipples ,he felt like he could cum only with his husband's mouth there.

He decided to end his teasing and collecting the wetness around his hole ,he lubricated his fingers ,inserting one inside him ,thrusting it in and out at a constant pace.

While simultaneously placing wet kisses between both his boobs,fondling with them ,placing dark red hickeys on them. He replaced his hand with his lips on the other one and used his hand on the first one. He bit on the nipple not very harshly , and flicked it with his tongue. Then later ,sucked on it harshly like a baby feeding on his mother.

"So beautiful ,so pretty my petal" All of this was too much for jungkook ,the praises ,the lips and hands around his boobs and the long fingers inside him caused him so much pleasure. He was feeling euphoric and was moaning and screaming his husband's name.

"Tae-taehyu-ng , to-too much ,too much. A-aaah ." He moaned very loudly when his husband inserted one more digit inside him thrusting both of his long fingers knuckles deep in and out hitting direct on his pleasure spot. He was on the edge of his orgasm.

"Ab-about to cu-cum. Aah." He managed to inform his husband between his Choked sobs. He was in delight ,with one last thrust ,he arched his back pleasurably and came hard.

He was sobbing hard because of the overwhelming intensity. Younger pulled away his mouth and finger from him and hugged the older rubbing his back to relax him from his high of the intense orgasm. "Shhh , shhh, you did so good baby ,my beautiful petal ,i am proud of you , shhh . Calm down my love ,calm down ,i am here. Just relax." At the soothing and calming voice of his husband ,his trembling reduced down and he relaxed and slumped against the younger's body.

He pulled jungkook's head away from his neck and wiped the tears from his gorgeous flushed red face and shiny galaxy filled dark brown eyes. He smiled affectionately at him giving a peck at his forehead. "Let's get you cleaned up ,hm? Now ,give me that priceless smile of yours." He asked the older man ,who smiled lazily at him and latched himself on the younger one who stood up with a bunny wrapped around himself like a koala and walked to the washroom making him sit beside the sink on the counter.

He went back inside the room coming back with a new pair of pajamas for his husband. He cleaned him and changed his clothes because the elder was too fatigued to do so himself. Before he was about to pick him back up to get them to bed ,the older stopped him ,"what about you?" He asked in a small voice with a pout on his pink swollen lips because of all the biting, pointing at the obvious boner of the younger who just chuckled and picked him up taking him to bed.

"Don't worry about me darling ,this was about you ,not me. We can think about myself next time ,okay. You go to sleep you look very tired right now ,hm. I will be back in a few minutes ,then we can cuddle again." He said pecking his forehead ,leaving for the washroom again to get rid of his almost painful hard.

After some time ,he returned back and laid down beside the older spooning him and they slept away the whole night.

________________

That's it for this chapter.

I am sure the smut was unexpected but i hope you like it.

I have had this in my drafts since i started this fic ,so i finally used it here.

Felt kinda rushed? I don't know.

I hope you like this chapter ,i will try to update soon.

Not proofread, if there are mistakes just ignore or point them out.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 41.1K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
15.9K 966 12
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
176K 11K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
86K 4.3K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...