Weird Isn't It?

By RidhZ27

(COMPLETE) Harry learns how to be himself again. Au where Harry is admitted into a bdsm school with Louis as... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

4

1.7K 46 6
By RidhZ27

"Good morning class" a very overly excited man arrived. The students wished him good morning and he let them settle down. "So students, first day. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mr.Stan Jonas. You'll me Mr.Jonas and I'll take your first lecture" He said in an overexcitedly voice.

Harry was already rolling his eyes looking at the teacher. "So students this school is not just about Business Management but this" He pointed towards the board, where it was written.

'Business Disciplinary School of Management'

The capital letters of each of the letter was in capital and bold. Harry's eyes widened as he understood what it meant, he immediately stood up and spat,"What the fucking hell". Everyone in the class including Mr.Jonas turned towards him.

"Ahh knew someone of you would stand up" Mr.Jonas said shaking his head. "Yes, can I know your name?" He asked while looking into the a sheet. "Harry Styles" He replied back. "Mr.Styles, I see" Mr.Jonas shaking his head with a sigh. "Failed in subjects, bunking school, caught making out with teachers, being disrespectful towards teachers and then suspended out of four schools already" He said looking at a peice of paper.

"What do you think you can do? You can't force me into this shit. Heck I'm not even gay" Harry graoned looking at the teacher. "Mr.Styles it's not about being gay or homosexual. It's about being in discipline and that's the reason why your parents sent you here" Stan explained.

When Harry didn't reply back, Stan continued,"So as I was saying, we in our school teach children how to behave and be well disciplined. After this class, you'll have a session with our principal who'll explain you about your role and your rights. Remember whenever one of you feels uncomfortable, you can stop at the moment".

"Now let's start by your position. You all will be standing in a row where your dominants would choose you. Many dominants prefer their submissive on their knees but we think it's quite soon" Mr.Jonas added. He turned around towards the board and said,"Mr.Styles I prefer if you sit down. I'd want the students in the back to learn".

"This is so fucked up" He muttered but well enough for Mr.Jonas to hear. "Many dominants don't like if their submissive curses" Mr.Jonas added. Harry rolled his eyes as Mr.Jonas continued. He drew a picture of a guy kneeling down. His head was down while his back was straight. His hands were set on his thigh.

"This is the position. You'll gradually learn it with time. Your dominant would help alot" Mr.Jonas explained.

He turned around seeing all the boys looking flushed. "Now you can form a line to meet Mr.Corden" He stated leaving the class. Harry noticed how none of the boys made any question about the BDSM. "Why are you okay with this?" Harry asked turning towards Zayn.

"Um I kinda knew about it. My uncle was in this school so he told me everything" He replied back rubbing the back of his neck. "Ohh so you're gay" Harry said raising his eyebrows. "Yeah I am and I'm proud of who I am" Zayn replied instantly.

"Okay okay no need to get your panties twisted. I mean a stranger will just come here and own you and make you your slave. Isn't this weird?" Harry asked back. "Actually, I have an old friend here. He found me a nice dominant" Zayn replied with a smile. Harry nodded and asked,"If you had a friend why didn't you get with him? Easier". "We're mates. We don't see each other like that" Zayn replied back.

"Ohh. I thought nevermind" Harry stated as they were ordered to go to the auditorium.

After reaching, they saw Mr.Jonas and Mr.Corden standing on the stage.

"Good morning children" He said with a smile on his face. "Now I know many of you would be confused and some might be scared but trust me there's nothing to worry about. I'm gonna explain you all about your rights. Everyone has a right and you should know about it" He stated. He took a small pause and continued,

"First: every submissive is allowed to speak for their right. Your dominant has no right to stop you from eating or having the basic necessity.

Second: the dominant is not allowed to try any punishment or sexual activity outside your list if so you have rights to charge them.

Third: the dominant won't be allowed to click pictures or take any videos of the submissive during an intercourse.

Fourth: the dominant and submissive cannot contact each other's family. Only if it's it's emergency

Fifth: a dominant cannot force themselves upon you. If you feel they're manipulative or gaslighting the submissive, they can immediately charge against them.

We have every week productivity check. We see whether the dominant and submissive have gotten used to the rules or not. You can change your rule book every month but not before that. As a submissive, dominant might except something from you and that will be told you by your dominant and your teachers as well.

Now before we leave, after this you all are requested to visit your classes and stand in a line. Your respected dominants would choose and remember if the dominant expects you to move out, it depends upon the other party. Thank you"

After that long speech, students had rushed towards their classes. Wow, they're all so excited, Harry thought. On the other hand, Harry wasn't excited at all. He didn't wanted to be a slave.

After a few minutes later, they all were standing in a row. Harry was stood next to Zayn who had his head down. "Mr.Styles head down" Mr.Adams ordered. "I'm not gonna do it" He replied back placing his hands behind him. He sighed and shaked his head.

His head turned towards the door when he heard abit of mumbling. He saw a large group of boys in black uniform, the one he saw on Louis yesterday enter in. "Alright Dominants choose" Mr.Adams stated.

Harry saw many dominant eyeing him but he gave them an eye roll. Within a minute, half of his class was chosen. Even Zayn was chosen by a big buff guy, he had hazel eyes like Zayn's. He had his brunette hair slided back. Along with him stood, Louis. He looked confident like he knew what he wanted and he would own it.

His legs were in a distant while his hands were infront. He noticed how Louis was glaring him with a small smirk on his face. He saw him walk towards him as he placed his hand on Harry's shoulder and said,"Come on". Harry rolled his eyes and walked behind him.

He took them outside,"Do you wanna go back to your dorm or my place to discuss the rules?" Louis asked. "Why? Why did you pick me?" Harry asked in annoyance. Louis smirked and replied,"Because I've handled many devils like and the teachers trust me".

Harry left out a huff and turned his gaze towards the side. "Now answer me" Louis said in a firm voice. "Anywhere" He replied back. "Let's go to my place. I can give you a tour too" He stated. Harry just nodded in response. He had his lips persuaded into a thin line with a cold expression. He wouldn't let anyone touch him.

Louis sighed and shaked his head, none of his previous submissives have been stubborn like him but this was a different case. "Harry you need to understand that now I'm your dominant and you have to respect me in order to get respect back here" Louis stated in a firm voice.

Harry turned his gaze towards him as he said through his teeth,"I'm not your slave". Louis sighed and stated,"You need some serious lecture". Before he could continue, Zayn and his dominant reached them. Zayn had wrapped his arms around Louis' neck giving him a tight hug.

"Thanks Lou" He said with a smile on his face. "No need to thank me Zee. Where are you two heading to?" He asked looking at the buff guy. "I was thinking back to my place, I could tell him the rules and decide if we wanna move in or not" He replied back. "I was thinking the same, let's go then" Louis stated.

Harry turned to look at Zayn, he looked happy. He had his hands infront while a smile was planted on his face. He was swinging on his own feet looking at his dominant. Harry on the other hand was annoyed, he surely did not want this.

~

"So this is my place" Louis stated pointing towards it. Harry turned to look at it, but he wasn't shocked. His house was bigger than Louis'. They both walked inside, it had a small garden where a small table along with chairs was placed. Upon entering, he saw two more cars standing in the garage, one of them being Audi R8 and the other was Ford Shelby.

Harry's eyes had widened looking at the beauty, he loved the Audi R8. But before he could say anything, Louis had placed his hand on his elbow and pulled him inside. He sighed and lowered his head following the boy inside.

The house looked cozy yet expensive. As one entered, it had a nice set of L shaped couch infront with a dining table to its right. Behind the table, there was an open kitchen. The house had some decor and it looked really cozy. Louis let Harry enter as he said,"Settle on the couch, I'll get your file printed out".

Harry didn't reply but nodded. A few minutes later, he saw Louis walking down the stairs towards him. He placed a folder infront of him and sat infront. He placed his hands infront him while he leaned forward.

"I'd let you know some stuff before hand. I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm twenty two. This is my last year in this school. I'm a senior dominant here and I have some rules for you".......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 11
(sequel) louis and harry have been separated for three years, breaking the promise to come home. louis, flourishing in paris with his ballet career...
716K 20.2K 60
Louis takes a deep breath, running his hand through his hair, "Harry, you know that I can't let you do that. Why don't we walk back to our room and y...
244K 4.6K 23
Pretty much what the title says. Dom!Harry. Sub!Louis
423K 11.6K 28
*Original Story Re-Written* "Tell Me When it Hurts," Harry Styles is one of the most known Dominates of this time, however, his fame has turned to i...