Slow Dive ━━━ SIRIUS BLACK

By Iudgates

So it's settled, then. Sirius Black must die. Iudgates © 2022 sirius black x fem!oc ... More

001
002

Slow Dive

1.6K 56 149
By Iudgates

SLOW DIVE
MARAUDERS               ERA
sirius black       x       fem!oc
©                  ludgates

in hindsight, perhaps it was a bad
idea to date four girls at once. s

THE HEARTBREAKERS . . .

BEATRICE WALKER
lana condor

SIRIUS BLACK
ben barnes

. . . INTRODUCING, the heartbroken!

jenny harlem,             ashley moore
the                                               slytherin

marlene mckinnon,     beatrice laus
the                                             gryffindor

aimee lawrence,         pauline singer
the                                             ravenclaw

jacqueline williams,  ryan destiny
the                                            hufflepuff

james potter, aaron taylor johnson
remus lupin,          andrew garfield
peter pettigrew,         dane deehan
florence murphy, aimee lou wood

IN WHICH...

sirius black should've known better,
and beatrice walker was going to be
the one to teach him his lesson.

So it's settled, then. Sirius Black must die.

i hear your voice
but it can't bring me back
i'm dreaming of all the things
i ever thought i had
i'm pushing down
i'm diving deep
yeah slow dive to my dream
i'm feeling good, yeah
i'm feeling free

slow dive, you can't touch me now

i close my eyes
and let the ground slip
from my mind
i'm falling now
i'm diving now
i'm gliding in the sky
graceful birds will whisper
as i sadly pass them by
he's feeling good, yeah
he's feeling free

slow dive, you can't touch me now

And may he burn deep in the darkest pits of hell!

SIRIUS BLACK MUST DIE, 000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                           BEATRICE WALKER OFTEN feels as though she is wading in deep waters, her arms and legs flailing frantically as she fights against the current that tries so desperately to pull her under. She doesn't feel as though she is drowning, but it's almost like she knows she's going to. That one day, she'll open her eyes and she'll just see blue: wonderful, brilliant and terrifying shades of blue as the light from above dims and she's dragged further under, down to the bottom of the water where bodies rot and moss folds over stones.

It's all very melodramatic of her, she knows, but things just feel very blue in Beatrice's world. Not bad, not good, just blue.

As she swims hopelessly in the thick of it, wading out further and further until she's almost lost to the world, Beatrice Walker is the violent blue of the sea. She's the waves, crashing amongst each other and spraying up into the air in brilliant bursts of white. She is the current, pulling tirelessly at whatever it can and dragging down, down, down, concealed in the stream that surpasses her but just as dangerous as a beast that bares its large, bloodied fangs before biting down on supple flesh and tearing limbs apart, blood squirting and bones crunching.

She is the thing that she fears, but also the thing that she loves. She's Bea and she's a mess of blue and unknown entities and unforeseen dangers, with soft curls that greet burnt-feet on a hot Summer's day with a gentle and cool wave, lapping up wounds until the time comes to retreat. But she'll come back, stroking burns with a fresh wave of blue that is equally as gentle as the last until all that's left is a cool sense of relief.

Whilst Beatrice is the blue of violent waters, Sirius Black is the grey of the storm brewing overhead. His eyes say as much, clouds of grey and hurricanes swirling within them, getting dangerously closer with every passing second as the storm fades and reignites with an unpredictable spontaneity.

Together, they make a natural disaster. Sirius' violent winds and clouds of storm and Beatrice's dangerous waves and currents, a tsunami could form between them. And it will, but not in the ways it's meant to, because their story starts with a war just as it ends with one.

First, it is the war against Sirius Black. A war waged for reasons of revenge for the trails of broken hearts he has a tendency to leave behind, an agreement both unspoken and not that Sirius Black Must Die.

Of course, this is not to be taken in a literary sense—Beatrice is many things, but a stone-cold killer is not one of them. She can be angry and impulsive and mean but she wouldn't ever kill, not even a beast like Sirius Black who's broken every heart but hers. Some would say that's the Hufflepuff in her, but she'd like to barter that no, it's called just not being a homicidal maniac.

Still, Sirius Black must die.

He must die in the way that he's killed; have his heart torn from his chest and stomped on like the butt of a used cigarette, a quick escape in-between classes.

After all, no one plays a witch, much less four all at once, and gets away with it, and though Sirius is immune to most rules and consequences, this is one that Beatrice must ensure he faces. If it is not for the sake of her broken-hearted friends, then it is for the sake of every girl at Hogwarts who's ever been killed by his devilish hands and every girl that ever could be, should she continue to let his reign of terror go on unchallenged.

Still, one thing is sure in Bea's mind as she grimly agrees to a plan fuelled by rage and love and all things that make such things so very dangerous: no girl will ever get their heart broken by Sirius Black again.

...Except, of course, maybe Beatrice, because when does a scheme such as this ever go as planned?

— okkkk so there are bits of this
summary that i?? actually?? like
???? insane !!!! but then there r
bits i hate so i suppose it cancels
itself out yk 😍

TRIGGER WARNINGS
lots of sex jokes/mentions of
sex, cheating, idiotic boys, etc.

CREDITS
to dobby for writing the harry
potter series, me for creating
beatrice & my other oc's, and
the respective creators of
'John Tucker Must Die' which
the main plot of this fic is
heavily based on bc i love me
some early 2000's films !!!

& ofc as always to elmstreets
for most of the layout!!!!!

DEDICATED TO... matthiashelvars tomifilms katsukist movietvfanfic imaslutforhim derekshxperd & everyone reading this, u are a gem and i love u !!! 💘

STARTED: 30 oct 2020
PUBLISHED: 9 april 2022
FINISHED: —

authors note: i have been planning this for SO LONG.. u guys have no idea. earliest saved date of some of my plans was 30th oct 2020 but i started this a lot before that so it's pretty big in my heart, especially cuz it was one of the first marauders fics i ever made !!! and also bc i just love this plot??? like.. early 2000s films hit so different movies just aren't the same anymore !!!!

but thank u for reading and i hope u stick with me even tho updates will probably be slow as i'm doing my gcse's atm (i have like 5 weeks lol i'm Scared) and i'm a perfectionist so publishing stuff Scares Me,,

— faceclaim change from courtney eaton to lana condor !!! just bc i thougjt it fit bea's character more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 451 49
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...
286K 8.5K 44
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❝In which Regulus Black's daughter catches the eyes of his brothers god-son, and it pisses him off.❞ NO VOLDEMORT AU Jily, Regul...
4.3K 262 9
𝒐. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. ━━━ ❛ if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...
946 94 10
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒓𝒂