Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ |S.S|

By Faidsstories

A ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇʀ sᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇ... More

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Prologue
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟛

9.1K 337 57
By Faidsstories

Whilst everyone went to sleep, Estella headed down to the cellar of the Boarding House. She saw Elijah still on the ground with the dagger in his heart. She used her magic and transported both of them to just outside her house.

She wrapped her hands around the dagger pulling it out of his chest. She sat against the wall waiting for him to wake up, it was only a few minutes before he gasped awake. "Elijah, it's me Estella."

The Original looked around dazed until his eyes connected with hers. She conjures up a blood bag and hands it to him, "Here you go." Feeling the hunger he sinks his fangs into the bag draining it.

When he was done he looked up at the witch who was standing in front of a door of a beautiful house. "Come in." Elijah enters being enamoured with the warmth he felt in the house. The photos on the walls giving a personal touch and the chandelier hanging showing her wealth.

Estella walks back from another room with a bag, "It's a Tom Ford, I hope it's to your fancy." Elijah takes it gratefully, "Thank you, i'll be back in a moment."

"Of course, first door upstairs." whilst Elijah was changing Estella got a few things ready. As she was putting the tea down on the table she got a call. Stefan.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" He says once she answers.

"I'm fine Steffie. Just went out."

"Where's Elijah? Elena admitted she was going to undagger him but found him gone." He says having a feeling that she was with him.

"He's right here with me."

"Where? I'm on my way." he says whilst getting up to get in his car. "No, Stefan, Elijah and I are going to have a talk. I'm handling everything and when everything goes according to plan, i'll explain it all to you."

"Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you to get to Klaus."

"Okay, you don't trust Elijah, but you trust me. I am asking you to believe that I have everything in control and you know that I can take care of myself." She hangs up the phone when he doesn't respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah comes down the stairs being greeted with the smell of baked goods and tea. Estella looks up seeing the vampire and smiles, "Elijah, I hope you like 'Tarta de Santiago'. It was my grandmother's recipe."

She takes a seat offering him some tea and cake when he sits opposite her. "He's here."

"Klaus is here?" Elijah says shocked. Estella nods in confirmation, "He took over Alaric's body and I spoke to him. I will be bringing him here as soon as he goes back into his original body."

Elijah looks a little concerned, "Is that wise? My brother is not someone who likes to be out of control of the things that happen around him. Also how do you know he would listen to you?"

"Because I have something that he wants."

"What may that be?" Estella looks up at him but doesn't answer, "All in due time Elijah."

---------------------------------------------------------

Back at Alaric's apartment, Maddox, Klaus' witch arrives. "Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asks him.

"You've got a lot of luggage." Two men enter with luggage with a woman behind them. "Greta. Finally."

"Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" Two other men arrive with a wooden coffin. Katherine looks between them all in slight fear, but she got that feeling in the back of her mind again.

"Soon Kitty Kat, don't you worry. You are going to be just fine, I promise."

Katherine sighed in relief smiling slightly, maybe Estella was going to be her salvation.

Maddox and Greta are on their knees casting a spell. There are lit candles all around them. Klaus/Alaric is standing next to the box, his head bowed and eyes closed. "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Phasmatos Et Sonos. Ex Tutam Exum Lamia Matus."

They stop and look at Alaric. He opens his eyes and looks at Katherine. "Elena?"

He collapses whilst Maddox stands and opens the box. Klaus walks out of it and looks down at Alaric, "Now that's more like it."

--------------------------------------------------------

Back at Estella's house she gasps when a vision enters her mind. Elijah looks at her in alarm and stands to see if she was alright, "What happened?"

Estella looks at him with a small smirk, "Time to say hello to your brother." She stands and goes to the middle of the room, her eyes glow red and circle forms in front of her. Focusing on her power she brings a body that falls in front of her.

"What is the meaning of this?" The voice bellows once they land. "Niklaus, please, no need to hear your voice this early."

"Elijah?" Klaus says once standing up not noticing the witch watching the interaction with amusement.

"Yes brother, now take a seat we have much to discuss." Klaus takes a seat on the couch opposite his brother. "Now Miss Santos if you may." Elijah makes the presence of the brunette known to the Hybrid.

"You. Now I think it is time to explain yourself love." Klaus says glaring daggers into the witch.

"I did say I would find you when you were in your body again, Klaus." Estella says taking a seat next to Elijah.

"So, let's start simply, your curse. I know it doesn't exist and is really a curse placed on you by the Original Witch, AKA your mother." Klaus stands on alert when she says this information. "How do you know of my family?"

"Niklaus, if I may, Estella is gifted with knowing things, the past and the future." Elijah says after getting permission from the witch.

"And you believe this nonsense Elijah, and here I thought you were smarter than this. No one can know this information." Klaus denies his paranoia getting the best of him.

"So I guess me knowing that you a hybrid due to your mother's indiscretions with an alpha werewolf is common knowledge. Or maybe the true killer of your mother."

Elijah looks confused with this, "What do you mean? What does she mean Niklaus?"

Klaus looks worried but also believed the witch more now. Estella was the one to explain by entering both their minds, they were shown the events of Esther's death by Niklaus' hand. After getting out of both their minds Elijah went to lunge at Klaus when Estella caught him with her powers.

"You killed our mother!" he yelled but Estella began to explain.

"Elijah, calm down. Klaus had a reason, your mother was the one that suppressed his werewolf abilities and bind them to the moonstone. She also was the one to make him the target of Mikael's hatred through her affair. If someone did that to me I would have killed them too"

Klaus looked at her in awe, she was the only one to understand, of course he didn't know she sympathised with him when it came to abusive fathers.

"Okay, I believe you. Now what do you know of my curse." Klaus asks intrigued now knowing.

"Well as you know, you need a witch, vampire, werewolf. The blood of the doppelgänger and the moonstone." Estella says listing the steps to the ritual.

"Well love, that isn't a problem seeing as I already acquired all that is needed." Estella tilts her head looking towards him, "Did you?"

He takes the moonstone out of his pocket, "Yes I do the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings and I already have everything  else I need."

Estella laughs a little, "That would be great, if that was real." she says nodding to the stone. The arrogant smirk on Klaus' face faded when he gripped onto the stone tighter that crushed with a red mist under his fist.

"Where is it?" he growled out to the witch. "Relax, I have it." She let her magic flow which opened a wall behind her fireplace, it was filled with different things. Rings, herbs, blood, dark objects.

In the centre was a box and when opened, the white stone came and placed itself in her awaiting palm. "You didn't think I would let Katerina get her hands on it would you." she passes it to him and he examines it making sure it was real.

"Well now that I have everything, I'll be off." he goes to stand but Elijah speeds in front of him. "Brother there is more." Klaus huffs and sits back down telling the Santos witch to continue.

"Your mother, Esther, essentially double cursed you." he narrowed his eyes in confusion making her continue. "The ritual you know of will turn you into a true Hybrid, being able to turn into a wolf at will."

He smiles a genuine smile knowing it will work but that falls at her next words. "However you won't be able to make any Hybrids."

"Why not?" he demands. "Because they need to finish the transformation by drinking the blood of a human doppelgänger." In anger Klaus takes the table in front of him and throws it to the wall causing it to shatter. "I liked that table."

"Niklaus sit down, I'm sure Miss Santos has a plan and already thought of a solution." Elijah says trying to calm his brother.

"Simple, the elixir that Elijah has will be altered by myself, Elena will drink it before the ritual which will lead to her resurrection. Now she will be stubborn and not want to hand over her blood but I have already planned for that. Follow me."

Estella stands heading down the stairs and towards a giant walk in freezer. As the vampires followed they found around a hundred blood bags. "What is this?" Klaus asked.

"This is around sixty litres of Elena Gilbert's blood." She says proudly of her actions. "And how may I ask did you get your hands on them." Klaus asked whilst staring in surprise at the witch.

"The moment I met Elena around a year ago, I controlled her mind. Every two weeks or so she would donate a few bags of blood, the nurse that would always do it for her was also controlled by me. She would deliver them to me the next day. Elena would forget she went the moment she stepped out of the hospital." She said whilst taking them back up the stairs.

"Why would you do this?" Klaus asks his voice vulnerable for the first time. "Because I know the future and some of the events that were supposed to happen does not do well in the Mikaelson's favour. I am here to stop it."

-------------------------------------------------------------

When in the living room Elijah turned to his brother, "I know our family is not buried at sea, I want them back."

"Elijah, our family is safe but I cannot awaken them until I get everything in order." Klaus says.

"Don't worry Elijah, they are right here." she lets her illusion spell wear off making four coffins appear behind her. "They've been here this whole time."

"What have you done, they can't be awakened yet." Klaus said with a slight panic, Elijah stood up opening one of the coffins seeing Rebekah laying in it.

"Forgive me Estella, but didn't you say you had something that would make my brother undagger my siblings and whatever demands you have." Elijah asked his curiosity getting the better of him.

"I assure you, nothing you have will make me do it, love." Klaus said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh Klaus, we are going to be best friends after this. All I ask is that no one I care for gets hurt and I will give you the one thing you are afraid of."

"I'm not afraid of anything." Klaus said even though the back of his mind was nagging with the thought of his stepfather.

"I'm sure. But before I show you I have to take a few precautions." She stepped away from them and let her power be released. It flowed through the walls and encased her home with a barrier. "What did you do?"

"I placed a boundary spell, don't worry you can leave but it stops him from leaving. Before I show you don't do anything stupid."

When the two Originals agreed did she open the door behind the fireplace, in the middle was a coffin as they got closer the feeling of dread filled their hearts.

When she opened it they gasped in horror, "Mikael."

------------------------------------------------------

"What is this?" Klaus says his eyes not being removed from the monster that plagued his nightmares.

"That cariño, is my gift to you, in return I want my demands met. I got a vampire of mine to retrieve him from a crypt in Charlotte. In his grasp you'll find a white oak stake he was waiting to use against you, that is what you are going to use to kill him." She looks up at them tearing her eyes away from the vampire hunter.

"I propose that you wait." Klaus turns to glare at her, "What do you mean wait, I have waited a thousand years to rid myself of Mikael."

"I know, Klaus I know. All i'm saying is wouldn't you rather wake him so he can come face to face with the one thing that he feared." She steps forward until she was standing chest to chest with him, "The knowledge that he failed to prevent the one thing he has been trying to avoid for a millennia. The Hybrid. That you did it, no matter the threats, the beatings, the harsh words that in the end, you came out on top." She pressed a finger to his chest to emphasise his words.

Estella could see the tears that were in his eyes, he didn't let them fall not wanting to show any weakness. Elijah watched in sadness but a huge amount of gratefulnesses for the witch, she was able to make Klaus feel some sort of emotion.

She hesitated at first but she gave up and let herself do it. She hugged him, at first he tensed at the foreign contact, but then he melted into her embrace. It was so quiet she almost missed it but the Hybrid muttered into her hair, "Thank you"

--------------------------------------------------------

Walking into the Salvatore Boarding House, she found Damon and Elena sat in the parlour whilst Stefan was pacing. They all looked up when the door opened, Stefan sped to the door in front of the witch with an angry look on his face.

"Where the hell have you been? I have been calling you, what if you were hurt or dead." he said whilst holding her arms whilst checking her over for injuries. "I'm fine Steffie, i've been working on keeping everyone alive."

She moved aside where Elijah was at the door and an unknown man at his side. "Elena, invite them in."

Elena was about to refuse not trusting or knowing them but after Estella's glare she complied, "Come in."

"Now you've invited him in? And whose this?" Damon asked whilst pointing do the man with dirty blonde hair standing near the Original.

Estella looks down slightly sheepish avoiding Stefan's gaze, "Elijah and I have made a new deal and that is, erm, Klaus."

They all gasp and Elena pales drastically, "You sold me out, I knew you were just a selfish bitch that wanted me killed." there were tears in her eyes filled with fear.

"You brought Klaus here, are you insane he wants to kill Elena and probably use you for your powers, Star." Damon says, he was more worried with the fact that Estella was standing in close proximity with the Hybrid than Elena's safety.

"Are you both done?" Klaus snorts out a quiet laugh at her unbothered look. "I assure you, me and Estella had a lovely time speaking of how the ritual will work. We came to a compromise, if she upholds our deal the doppelgänger lives as well as everyone that she cares for." Klaus said gaining surprised looks from the three in the room.

"Wait what deal?" Stefan asks but everyone ignores his question.     

"H-How?" Elena asked trying to seem confident again but the stutter made it known it was fake.

"Well Elena, I told you about the elixir, I am going to add a little pep to it making it for sure that you will live. Then when you take it, Nik here rips into your jugular. You will awaken a few hours later alive." Elena looks relieved, "Much to my displeasure" Estella mutters under her breath making the vampires snicker.

"Well now that everything is in order, we will return on the night of the full moon to begin, I hope you remember our deal, love." Klaus says turning to the witch to kiss the back of her hand before speeding off with his brother.

"Well I am tired, so I will see you all later." Estella goes to walk off but Damon stops her. "Star, I'm sorry, I know you only wanna save everyone and I didn't believe you. I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it Dames. But you so owe me a life time supply of alcohol." Damon laughs at her and kisses her cheek as a goodnight before leaving.

"Estella, thank you for saving my life. I know we are not really friends but thank you." Estella nods at Elena in recognition as she herself walks off leaving only Stefan and Estella in the room.

He was the one she was afraid to look at. Was he mad at her? Did he feel like she betrayed him? Was he going to leave, like everyone else in her life?

"Hey" Stefan walked up to her lifting her chin with his finger, their eyes meeting. "I'm not mad at you." He could always read her, the way she bit her lip in anxiety or the fumbling of her fingers to keep them occupied. "A little upset you didn't tell me, but not mad. I could never stay mad at you."

She smiled up at him before hugging him, he placed his head on top of hers, his fingers curling into her brunette strands. "Can you stay with me tonight?" she asked shyly not wanting him to say no, her fear of rejection sparking.

"Of course, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
7.9K 147 40
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 '𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧...
6.3K 226 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
1.3K 25 5
This is a tvd soulmate story.