Once Upon a Time

By FlyingApsara

when Mew arranged virtual concert for his fans to celebrate his Birthday with him. Its MewGulf fanfiction. a... More

Once Upon a Time

638 61 51
By FlyingApsara

Once Upon a Time...

Mew's Virtual Bday Concert.

MewSaintSingto_Luv. Its for you baby

********

Since pandemic, the fanmeet had become a dream for the people of the industry. Many programs were postponed to unlimited time or preferably cancelled.

Many things, many schedules were disturbed, much to fan's disappointment, and then there was a wave of happiness for all of them.

Mew's Virtual Birthday Concert.

It was first of a kind. Everyone was anticipating. The tickets were available online too. And most probably first come first serve, because even the international fans could get a chance to attend the event.

Everyone was excited for the D day and Mew was super busy.

Songs, performancs, the co-singers. A good thing, that he didnt need any sponser for his show because his own studio was handling everything professionally. He had a team of experienced people. From stage coverage, to online broadcast. They even held a little fan coordination with Mew through live calls. Everything was made sure to make every fan happy.

Ofcourse there were so many controversies. Especially between fandoms. And that was really stressing out Mew.

"I think, everything will go drain". He sighed in disappointment. 

He had been practicing non stop and Gulf had come to give him lunch. And fed him by hands because he knew if he left Mew, he would forget to eat. Currently they were lounging in his studio.

Mew put his head on Gulf's shoulder as the later enveloped him in his arms. Between the two, Gulf was more stronge emotinally. So sometimes Mew would let himself lose in his embrace for him to hold him tight.

"Boo. Dont panic. Everything will be fine". Gulf laced their fingers together, leaning his head over Mew's.

"There is a conflict between fans Gulf. Should i invite both fandoms"? Mew asked again. He was clearly confused.

"Phi. Listen to me". Gulf turned a bit to sit in front of Mew. "This is your event. Solo. You need to celebrate it with Mewlions. Though am sure there will be Waanjai's and PhiBalls too. But you cannot put any condition. This is an open event, right, so everyone will think if they want to join or not. But fans or not, no one is and should not take it for granted.

No one has the right to command or instruct you Phi. Its your choice and no matter what, for those who love you, they will always love you. And those who want to criticize will only spread hate.

There are always haters, and supporters Phi. You dont need to explain yourself. You dont need to tell if i am important to you or not. Or why i am not a part of this concert or not. We both know the truth. And that is more than enough. Hmmm"? Gulf held his hand assuring him, his support and sincerity.

"But Gulf. I have read comments. Fans are not happy". Mew was still upset. Gulf sighed deep. It was already so much pressure on Mew. Arranging and scheduling a whole concert for the fans was not at all easy. And then, yes he was aware of the cold and verbal war going on between the fandoms.

"Boo. Listen. For now, only focus on your concert. Leave everything else on me hmmmm". Gulf cupped his cheeks and finally Mew sighed in relief.

He knew his precious Nong slash boyfriend would handle everything.

*************

  It was the D day. Mew Suppassit Once in a Life Time Birthday Concert.

A wholesome package for virtual customers. Both domestic and international fans were able to participate. And finally the international fans were more happy because not everyone could go and visit Thailand to attend.

He saw a post from Gulf, clearly stating the fans not to hurt Mew. Because according to him, if Mew's fan would say anything against Gulf,  they were hurting Mew directly. And if his fandom spoke any word against Mew, it meant to speak against Gulf himself.

His words were so targetted and a clear message that most of the fans shut up and deleted their negative comments.

He was relaxed to begin with his concert. His family was all there, backstage, and he knew Gulf would be there too. Even if not physically present. Everyone knew Gulf had schedule that day. Besides, fans were trying to tone down their hatered and jealousy for a while.

The concert was a huge success. Fans loved the idea and concept. Sharing and singing songs from his own solo album and cover singing for other singers.

He was in tears. Happy tears. It was tremendous. It was overwhelming. He didnt know his fans would love him so much.

It was the last song of the evening.

"This is my first solo song that i sang. I love this song so much and today i want to dedicate it to all my fans. I love all of you and you all mean a lot to me". Mew started singing Season of You. The one that he dedicated to the love of his life.

Every fan on the screen, was in tears. The most was so surreal. So beautiful and special. Mew was overwhelmed. The whole week of tired routine. The sleepless nights and hectic days. The times when he forgot to eat properly. Everything was paid off.

All his anxiety, his anxiousness came to an end as he was singing the song with tears flowing down from his eyes to his cheeks.

His family backstage was in tears too. They were so proud of their son, standing all smiles in the center of the stage.

He had come a long way. He faced hatered, controversies. False accusations that had almost put him in depression and no confidence at all. But he emerged from all of this. He had his family, his fans and most importantly his boyfriend with him, who was watching him live on his TV screen.

He was clapping and applauding for the man in the screen with a proud grin. He was so happy for his Boo, who didnt let any negativity come between him and his dreams.

Today, he proved to the world that he was worth everything in the world. That he was so special.

He knew Mew would be late tonight. But he was sure that he would come back to him because he had promised that he would come back to Gulf as soon as he would get free.

He prepared the Dinner for them and arranged a small table in the balcony, with scented candles and Champaign. He took a refreshing bath to remove all traces of cooking smell lingering on his body.

He entered the lounge counting in his heart. 1 ... 2... And

Ding dong...

The door bell chimed indicating the second owner had arrived. With a biggest smile on his face, he opened the door and greeted Mew with a bone crushing hug.

"You did amazing Love". He whispered softly in his ears before taking him to the balcony.

"Gulf....". Mew was speechless. Gulf, wasnt a man of words. He would express his love by actions rather than speaking. He would say its waste if its not proved by acting on your words.

And today, Mew was again mesmerized by the beautiful arrangement. Infact the efforts Gulf had put were more than enough for  Mew to pull him in a tight embrace before kissing his forehead with love. Gulf smiled, he knew his boyfriend was emotional.

"I love you Gulf. So much".

"Yeahhh". Gulf tried to pry off, but his blushing smile said it all to Mew. "Come lets have Dinner. You must be famished". Gulf pulled him to sit by the table, as he served him the chilled Champaign. 

"You did it all for me". Mew asked with his twinkling eyes. Gulf could swear, his eyes had more diamonds than all the stars in the world.

"No. I did for the neighbour next door. He is handsome and hot. Happy now". Gulf said faking irritation but hide his smile behind the glass that he was taking sip from.

Mew saw his boyfriend all sassy and laughed out loud. He loved to tease Gulf and loved it more when Gulf would reply him with an attitude.

They enjoyed a yummylicious dinner, talking about here and there. Mew offered to wash the dishes but Gulf pushed him to take bath and then join him back in the lounge.

Mew stole a few kisses from Gulf before running inside to save his ass from the spatula Gulf was holding.

*************

"The fans loved the theme and the idea of an online concert. Especially the international fans". Mew said after they settled in the little camp Gulf set in the middle of the lounge.

Fairy lights and music. Cushions and blankets for the floor and bedcovers as the tent roof. Gulf placed some snacks and beer if they wanted to have. Mew could hear it was the list of songs he sang earlier.

"I told you Boo. Its a unique and amazing idea. There are fans who want to attend the concerts physically, but they cannot. Its costly to say. So this was the best opportunity for them. Also i saw, the majority fans joined you from different countries. They were happy". Gulf said with a proud smile.

"Are you happy"? Mew asked him holding his hands.

"More than anyone Phi. I knew it was your dream since long. That you wanted to do something for your fans. So yes, i am happy". Gulf said in his warm tone.

"I dedicated the song to the fans Gulf". Mew said biting his lips as he committed a mistake.

"It does not matter Phi. I know the truth, the fans dont.
All matters to me is the love you have for me. And i can live all my life with your love Phi". Gulf said as he attached their foreheads together.

"How you believe in me so much Gulf. There are times when i cant even trust myself". Mew asked something he wanted to ask for long.

"Just like you have faith in me Phi. I know you have the capability to achieve your goals. You work hard for it Phi. And there is no way you cannot fulfill your dreams when you struggle for it. Also, i believe in our love". Gulf said allowing Mew to envelope him in his arms, as he laid down on his back with Gulf side hugging him.

"Hmmm. Believe in Love"? Mew asked him who was staring back at him with so much love in his eyes.

"Phi. When you told me the whole idea of this concert. I was bit reluctant in the beginning. But then i saw the determination in your eyes.

It was the same when you faced hatered in the past. The same determination when you fought against every false accusation, and emerged strong.

You told me once, there are always people who want to pull you down. When you signed your first drama. When you sang your first song.

Its always a first time to everything Phi. We need to believe in ourself. We need to believe in those who we love. We have to be each other's strength Phi". Gulf said placing his head on Mew's chest.

"As you are mine Gulf. This was a one time chance Gulf. And am happy that you were with me. That you believed in me.

You know when i was performing, all i could see was you in my eyes. I could hear your voices in my mind. I could feel you standing by my side. It gave me courage and told me that i could do it. It was the only support i had, apart from our families". Mew leaned on him, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Mae told me she loved the event. Pho and Nong too". Mew informed Gulf about the messages. Gulf wasnt surprised. Because their families were closely bonded with each other and they wont hide their love for each other.

Well, Gulf would admit, Mew's mom was more expressive in hugging and embracing Gulf than his mother. But everyone would see how she would respect and care for Mew.

"Yeah. Mae was worried about you". Gulf booped their noses together.

Mew cupped his face with one hand pulling him close by his waist.

"It won't be the last time Gulf. Right"?

"No Phi. Its the first time to many times".

"Did i say I love you"?

"So many times already. But its always the first time for many times ahead".

"I love you Gulf. I love you so much. Thank you for being with me always".

"I love you too Phi Mew. And Happy Birthday". Gulf looked into his eyes before attaching their lips together for a soft kiss of the night, that was the beginning for many for the night.

Mew deserved to be rewarded with the best Birthday celebration with love, and Gulf was always there to support him and shower him with his love.

Mew smiled in the kiss and let himself drown in the love of the man in his arms. He knew the night had just begun.

************

So... It was longgggg pending. And i am seriously having writers block. I apologise if its not upto the marks.

Comment and like if you feel like.

I love you all.
Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
954 57 8
son hyunwoo was supposed to be an ordinary boy. but apparently, that's not what life has laid out for him. __________________________________________...
655K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
44.4K 2.3K 33
"I-It felt so real tho.." "It's 2 in the morning, let me have my beauty sleep." Byun Baekhyun, that one kid that has everything going rig...