What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

By intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... More

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 9 : Exhausted
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun
Chapter 11 : Mistake
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 28 : Questions
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day

660 17 0
By intoyouth_

Porsche POV

I stood, pausing long enough to mourn my life choices before driving through the imposing golden gates. I signed my name in and the guard directed me to the parking lot beside the guard post. I took a deep breathe, staring at the people in black suit uniforms standing or sitting throughout the property and house. I began to wonder, why did they have so many bodyguards congregating here? What kind of business was the owner of the house involved and how successful was the business?

I walked in wearing my university uniform amidst the unfriendly gazes from a group of people standing close to each other and focusing on me. I looked back with an expression of indifference, before walking into the house.

Oh… you have arrived for work?”  

As I promised.” As soon as my feet stepped over the edge of the doorway, I see Phi Chan with one hand holding a document and the other holding a coffee cup, walking toward a room. I glanced around the house again and I still haven’t got used to it as the atmosphere is eerie and silent.

You can head on in.”  

I followed Phi Chan into what appeared to be a meeting room, with a projector screen, tables and chairs neatly lined up.  

You need to remember to pay respects to the adults,” Phi Chan commented while picking up several boxes and placing them on the table.

Oh, yes…Hello.” I raised my hand and wai’d casually. I still feel a bit anxious and out of my comfort zone, so it is normal for me to be a little absent-minded.

Hey, by the way…. yesterday, did you have a fight with Big?” Phi Chan asked.

Yeah… but he started it,” I replied honestly.

As long as you are working here, try to have a good relationship with those you work with. Don’t get into or cause trouble and don’t make things difficult for Khun Kinn.” As soon as I heard his name, I looked away, a little embarrassed, as I recalled the way Kinn had had his hand around my throat.

“…”

“Take a seat first.” Phi Chan gestured his hand towards the chair. So, I did as he requested.

“This is your gun and your knife. When you are outside with Khun Kinn, take them with you. Do you know how to use a gun?” I nodded because when I was a child I liked to play with guns. When I grew up, the activity I really like besides Taekwondo is shooting.

“Also… you must remember, your job is to do whatever you have to do to keep Khun Kinn safe at all times.” Phi Chan handed the black box to me.

“Then will I be apprehended by the police if I accidentally shoot someone?” I asked what I really wanted to know, because he had given me a gun like it was a box of snacks. If I accidentally hurt someone, would Khun Kinn go to jail in my place?

“Everything that happens to people here is outside the law.” Was he trying to say that Khun Korn had everything organized? Just how far would I have to go? What business is he running?

“Then may I ask, just who is it that I have to protect Kinn from?”

“Everyone who would try to hurt Khun Kinn…” replied Phi Chan. Well then, you better put me on that list too, hehehe.

“There are many people who either owe us money, are our business competitors or… our business partners,” he answered. 

“…”

Shit … now I am really curious as to what kind of business the people in this house are involved in. Even though it seems like they are genuinely concerned about their safety, the reality is if someone is going to hunt them down and hurt them, they are definitely not good people.

Because good people wouldn’t have that many enemies.

“This family owns and operates a casino, facilitates illegal weapon trades, and other businesses …”

Phi Chan seems to have read my mind as he had answered my question before I asked. He knows me very well. I cursed him in my mind, not knowing if he would hear it or not.

“Stop staring. Khun Kinn has returned from campus, so go upstairs and meet him.” I nod hesitantly as I put the gun and knives aside, then walk towards the door, to leave the room.

“Now, where is Kinn’s room?” As soon as I had finished my sentence, frustrated eyes stared at me.

“Khun Kinn is not your friend!” he said in a loud voice which makes me roll my eyes a little. Seriously! Did he know that the fifth King Rama had abolished slavery?

“Where is his room?” I asked again, avoiding mentioning his name.

“On the second floor, the room off to far left. Let me remind you of one more thing. If you even think of betraying or hurting Khun Kinn, you will die!” Sharp eyes stared at me closely and from the tone of his voice, I could tell he meant every word. Honestly, these people scare me, because they were like zombies, looking lifeless and devoid of any emotion. Do they think humans are like vegetables or fish? Especially Phi Chan; his face was as flat as a stone, cold and emotionless.

I walked towards the room just as Phi Chan had directed. As I walked, I feel I am under the gaze of the bodyguards who continued looking at me strangely. When I got to the second floor, I did not go straight into the room because I remember that just yesterday I had been dragged into this room. As soon as I stopped in front of the bodyguards guarding Kinn’s room, they opened the door and the person sitting on the sofa immediately looked my way.

“I am here to see Khun Kinn, he called for me.” I tilted my head slightly, exploring the opulent setting that was very obvious in Kinn’s room. Why do they have three or four bodyguards guarding the door to a single room. Son of a bitch! This place is like a li-khe factory; it’s like being there!!

But at least I could secretly laugh at him

T/N: li-khe is a popular dance form/show in Thailand. These shows are a combination of several elements ranging from intricate costumes to slapstick humor and sexual innuendo throughout the show. It is meant to be interesting, humorous and is immensely popular in Thailand.

This seems like a real fun place! I was about to open the door when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

“You can’t go into Khun Kinn’s room with weapons.” As soon as I heard that, I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

“Then I will take them back in my room first.” I think I will take this gun box to my room but the bodyguard screams again.

“Hey, wait! Just keep them here. Don’t keep Khun Kinn waiting so long.”

I sighed loudly as I put the weapons in the box next to the bodyguard and headed towards the door and opened it completely as I headed inside

When I opened the door, the laughter and chatter inside stopped just as my footsteps halted when I saw those people in front of me.

“Can’t you knock on the door before coming in?” a familiar voice said as a smiling face quickly came in to view. Kinn in college uniform looks weird, because he usually wore black shirt and pants, as if he were always grieving.

Twilight by ONEUS

Knock! Knock!

“Okay... Okay…!” I said as I reached out and knocked on the door, deliberately provoking him. 

“It is done, all right!” I said, while looking at the group who appeared to be Kinn’s college friends. They sat still looking at me with curiosity on their faces.

“Who is this?” asked one of his friends.

“My new bodyguard,” answered Kinn in a soft voice while looking at me.

“Why him?” his friend asked back. He raised his arms and crossed them, wearing a questionable expression.

“Are you sure he is your bodyguard and not your father’s bodyguard?” his friends asked again, which made Kinn’s face even more vicious than before.

“Go bring me a snack!” His order made me feel uneasy as I looked at him in confusion. Snack? What snack?

“Well, this is confusing...” his friend quietly whispered, but I can hear what he is saying!

“Go down and bring me a snack....” Kinn repeated in a more serious tone, putting more emphasis on his words. I begin to feel even more frustrated. Just go ask your other subordinates for a snack! I am not your waiter, you bastard!

“I am not your servant!” I replied, my mouth moving as quickly as I thought. 

“Oh shit! He is very brave to talk to Kinn like that!” his friend cursed.

“Porsche! I warned you about this before!!!” Kinn shouted so loud it echoed throughout the room. I took a deep breath. Kinn held his emotions in check before shouting again.

“Go down … get me a snack!”

“Go down and get it yourself…!” I replied in a calm voice.

“Porsche!!!” he yelled as he jumped off the sofa, turning sharply and grabbing my arm. I do not move from where I was standing as he quickly adjusted himself and squeezed my arm tightly, which showed just how angry he was at that very moment.

“You will listen to me and do what I say right now!” Kinn sharpened his voice, gritting his teeth, when eyes like that day started appearing before me. I quickly shoved his chest, separating my body from his grip.

“Okay, fine!!!” I realized it was better to leave the room before I reacted badly. Dealing with someone like him, who wouldn’t be offended and frustrated?! Because Kinn has always been pampered and spoiled, I hope to teach him a lesson someday.

And then the dining room is ... Ah … I know where to get food, but where is the kitchen? This house being as big as, it would be hard to find it on my own. The guards positioned at every corner of the house are not allowed to talk to anyone. Their faces are not very friendly, I noticed when I briefly glanced at them because they were looking at me as if they will suck my blood. I walked down the stairs to find the kitchen, but instead of finding the kitchen, I felt as if I was going endlessly around in circles.

Now where do I go?

“What are you looking for?” a man dressed in black asked when he stopped staring at me.

“The kitchen,” I answered.

“Go through there and take a left.” He shows directions. When I knew where to go, I moved on as I did not care what expression he wore, because I am in a worse mood than him.

I walked along the hall and found the kitchen. I saw four housekeepers there and when they saw me, an aunt greeted me.

“Do you need anything…?”

“Snack…” I replied as I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm. When I remembered that the person in front of me was much older, I softened my tone at the end so that aunts who heard it felt at ease. The aunt looked at me up and down, trying to place my face.

“Are you a friend of Mr. Kinn or Mr. Kim?” She asked humbly and with a friendly smile.

“No … I am the new bodyguard… of Khun Kinn,” I stuttered as I can hardly say who I am. Auntie looked at me and furrowed her brows.

“Oh! You are a bodyguard of Mr. Kinn? Why haven’t you changed your clothes?” The aunt asked out of curiosity.

T/N: The word the aunt used for you changed after finding out that Porsche working at the house. In the novel, the word for respect like ‘Tuan’ uses the word ‘Khun,’ but because Kinn’s brother name is Khun too it would be funny to say Khun Khun so you will understand when Mr. or Khun is used.

“The snacks, please.” I sighed before repeating what I came for without answering the aunt’s question.

“Wait a minute, Khun Kinn’s friends are here too, right?” I nodded as she walked towards me holding a tray of tea and snacks. ”Ah, this dish is for Khun Kinn, please tell him that Auntie made it especially for him.” I looked into her eyes and nodded. Why don’t the bodyguards from Kinn’s friends go up and serve their own masters upstairs?

I walk around with the big tray while pondering, should I take it up or throw it away? I really want to teach Kinn a lesson for acting so stuck up. But that could only happen in my head because I saw the guards walking past and patrolling the house. If I did that, I would be an easy target to shoot.

“Open the door,” I said as I walked over and stopped in front of the door to Kinn’s room. I asked the bodyguards stationed in front of the room, hoping one would move to help open the door to the boss’s room. But no one seems to even acknowledge my request. I look at them and realize they are indeed ignoring me and keep reading magazines without looking at me.

Hey… open the bloody door!” I called out and asked him again, but still no sign of acknowledgement. So, because of this the only solution was to put the tray on the floor to open the door. But just as I crouched down to put the tray down, one of the bodyguards shouted at me.

“What they hell do you think you are doing?”

“I will open the door,’ I said with a smile on my face.

“How could you possibly even think to put Khun Kinn’s food on the floor?” Who the hell does he think Kinn is!!! Pfft! Instead of just putting it on the ground, I should sprinkle it with water left over from washing my feet (if that was possible!).

- (T/N: The petty sass is so … Porsche!)

I stood back up and held the tray as I saw that he was getting frustrated and knocked on Kinn’s door first, then opened the door for me. Look at those manners!! You think he would die in disgust just by looking at me!

I walked into the room and saw them discussing the report. I slapped the center of the circle, then drop the tray onto the glass table so forcefully that even tea splashes out a little. His friends hurriedly picked up a book and sheet of paper and held them in front of him while looking in shock at me as he spoke.

“Shit!! You got it dirty!” How is that dirty? Only a little of the tea splashed out of the tray.

“Porsche!!!” A deep, harsh voice rang out, followed a fierce gaze my way. I only glanced at him a little, then shrugged as I made an innocent face.

“Hey, fuck it.. it doesn’t matter.” Another of his friend pressed his shoulder, while Kinn briefly closed his eyes to restrain his emotions. I can only smile a little, secretly. 

After finishing my task, I decided to walk out of the room.

“Who said you can leave?” I stopped and turned around to look.

“What?!”

“I want to have some coffee,” Kinn said firmly as I took a deep breath for the hundredth time. And you just realized that now? Why didn’t you order that from the start? Okay, just breathe, you can handle this. These were the thoughts running through my mind as I walked to the door to head back down and get his coffee.

“Where are you going? Did you not hear what I just said?”

“I am going to go get….,” I started to say as I turned around.

“The coffee machine is over there,” he said while pointing to the corner where the crazy coffee machine was. Rich people are crazy. There is a personal coffee maker in the room. Life is quite easy for them, everything is ready. I walked straight over to the table and stared at the rectangular machine. 

It was a brand-new machine … I had no idea how to use it.

“I want a hot Americano,” he said quietly. I already knew that an Americano must be hot. But before that, how do I start this damn machine?!

“It’s getting late but I am still finding it difficult making the damn coffee. The problem is this overly complicated machine,” I muttered softly. Before I started, I press the power button on the machine and then the start button on the machine. I felt uneasy waiting for a long time and while I stared at the machine, I thought, maybe I should try pressing another button? I press the red button that said HOT and notice that the coffee machine is still not doing much. So, I then moved my finger across and press the button with the coffee cup sign on it. Without the button, I will not be able to make it as I thought it would be like any normal machine. I must wait for the water to boil and then put the coffee in the glass to squeeze the hot water.

T/N: Like a plunger? A French Press coffee maker?

“…”

I watched the machine for a long time as I waited for the water to come to the boil. This machine looks very up market; in fact, it an incredible machine. While waiting, I glanced around this room. This room was just as luxurious as the outside décor. Themes of black and brown dominated with a chandelier, a large table, and a bookcase up against the wall. And of course, a black sofa set in the middle of the room. Plus, there was an additional room behind a glass door that was the same size as this room, with the black curtains completely drawn to so I do not know if it is a bedroom or a bathroom. But if it were a bathroom, it probably wouldn’t use curtains so maybe it was a bedroom. I faintly scoffed with my mouth, as I am feeling envious of the obvious riches. This room was so decked out, I briefly thought it was an expensive condo. But despite that, this room’s decor made one feel awkward and out of place as it looked as old fashioned as it’s owner’s face.

“Can you smell something burning?” a friend of Kinn’s said which instantly made me realize I could smell the same smell.

“Oh, it smells like burning metal. Umm….” I looked from side to side, trying to find the source of the smell, because there might be a fire somewhere!

“Porsche!!!” Kinn leaped off the sofa, looking at me in shock.

“What?” I replied instantly.

“The machine is on fire!!! SHIT!!” As soon as I turned to look at the coffee machine, the smoke thickened even more. At first when I had noticed the smoke, I thought the water was boiling. But now, I stood with my mouth open, as I could do nothing right it seems. I watch in shock as sparks come out from the back of the machine …

*T/N OMG! Porsche is trying to burn the house down Hahahah rofl

“You dumb bastard!!What the fuck are you doing? Turn off the switch, Oye!!!!” shouted Kinn, before he walked over to open the door, screamed out and ordered his men to turn off the main power switch! What the fuck? Where is that switch? The smoke was so thick I could no longer see in front of me.

“Where is it???!!!” I asked as I frantically try to find the handwritten button as I cover half of my face to protect it from the smoke. Kinn’s three friends got up and ran to open the door as they screamed in fear loudly.

“Cough, Cough.”

“Time, call the guards here!!! … Did you find it? Flick off the switch!” shouted Kinn.

Where is the damn switch?” I cursed irritably.

“Shit! Watch out! Cough!!”

“Phew!!!” Kinn’s voice rang out, followed by his body pressing me as low as possible to the floor. Before I could get my bearings, loud bangs and sparks were heard, as the fire was extinguished by the guards.

“Khun Kinn, are you okay?!!!... Cough … Cough.” We could hear voices call out in unison.

“We have cut the power to the main house, Khun Kinn,” a voice informed Kinn as he let me go with a relieved expression. Before the guards came in, I pulled him off the floor and led him to the sofa. I am still processing what had just occurred, in my head as it happened so fast that it was impossible to keep up.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay Kinn?” his friends ask as they walked over while other bodyguards opened the windows and doors around the room to let out the smoke.

“What are you doing just sitting over there? Get over here and help me,” a crazy bastard walked over and cursed me loudly. Don’t you understand while people are in shock? Shit! I walked over to help, waving smoke out of the room. Some of them went to look at the damaged machine, by pulling it out and taking a look at it.

Damn! I didn’t do anything wrong! Why did he tell me to use this machine in the first place??!

Once things had settled down, Kinn summoned me to stand in front of him, looking at me as if he were preparing to eat me alive. His friends are gone, leaving me and the other bodyguards standing behind him.

“Are you trying to burn my house down?” he yelled, his eyes nearly glowing with anger.

“I didn’t mean for that to happen,” I replied in a soft voice.

“It’s good that here we have a fire protection system, otherwise this house would have burnt to the ground,” one of his men said in an angry tone. He must be out of his mind to talk to me like that. Kinn is crazy enough; he does not have to rub my face in it.

“There is no water in the machine. Why don’t you check it with your eyes before you used it?” Kinn ask as he glared at me.

“Well, I didn’t…. I don’t know how to use it…” 

It turned out that the main reason was that there was no water in the machine. When I had pressed the HOT button, the plate at the back had heated up and then caught fire.

“If you don’t know how to use it, why didn’t you say anything?” I rolled my eyes when I heard that. Who the hell knows how to use that machine? I thought it was like a regular coffee machine.

“…”

I can only watch him continue his rant as I stand there silently. I really have no energy left to argue. Ohh…. Why was my first day so tiring?

“You could have asked how to use it …. Don’t be so arrogant trying to save face! That’s just stupid,” Kinn retorted.

“Hey, I am not a skilled barista or anything. I am just your head bodyguard. I was hired for my fighting skills, not my coffee making skills. After this, you should hire a barista!” 

“Porsche!!!” People in the room jumped in surprise when they heard the loud bang on the glass table.

“Have I not told you who I am and who you are? Don’t you dare argue with me!” Kinn said, as he points his finger in my face. My eyes begin to tear up, which make me want to look away in embarrassment yet everything he is doing is making me look at him even more.

“I am warning you for the last time… if you don’t listen, just see what I do!” Kinn threatened, inadvertently twisted his face slightly as he glared at me. I can barely hold my anger back as I can’t stand his threat-laden words.

Knock ... Knock…!

A knock on the door broke the tense standoff and saved me from his gaze. His men immediately opened it.

“Khun Kim has arrived,” said one of the bodyguards as a handsome young man smiled as he entered then sat down next to Kinn’s friend

“You can leave now.”

I have been waiting to escape so I hurriedly stepped in front of the other bodyguards, yet before I even reached the door, he called for me again. What else does that bastard want!

“Wait. Porsche!! Sharp, hand over the car keys to him …you know how to drive, right? At 2am you will take Khun Bhum home … Now, get out!”

When I heard that command, this made a question cross my mind. Why did I have to be the one dropping his friends off!!! And why did it have to be two in the morning? If you guys are staying up late, why don’t your friends just sleep here?!

Sharp gave me car keys engraved with an awfully expensive brand logo.

“Where do I need to go?” I asked before he showed me an address for me to read on his cellphone screen.

“Oh.”

After mentally noting the address, I handed the cell phone back and headed out. I realized that none of those bastards involved yesterday have spoken to me. I also haven’t seen Big since I had beat the shit out of him yesterday. I’m sure this is all because of what had happened.

I’m not sure what to do while I wait, so I continued walking along the sparsely lit hallway. All I have to do is find a place to smoke…it’s just what I need after the day I’ve had. As day turned into night, I happened to see bodyguards smoking by the side of the garden, so I headed straight over…

“Hi…” When I got there, I saw someone light up his cigarette. It was the guy who had directed me to the kitchen, so I nodded slightly before taking a cigarette from my pant pocket and quietly lighting and smoking it.

“First day?” he asked me with a smile. That’s probably the first smile towards me in this house. He looks friendlier than all the people I’ve met so far.

“Yea,” I answered faintly.

“My name is Pete.”

“Mine’s Porsche.”

“That’s a really cool name. Hey, by the way, why are you wearing that expression on your face?” he continues to chat at full speed as his cigarette runs out and lights another.

“I am so bored,” I replied honestly.

“What boring around here? I heard that you are Khun Kinn’s bodyguard. You should find things quite laid back and stress free,” he said, while taking the cigarette from his mouth.

“How can things be stress free working for a crazy person like him? It’s already the middle of the night, I should be resting, not waiting to take his friend home in a while.”

“What about you?” I asked back.

“How crazy is Khun Kinn? Trust me, working for him is absolutely the most laid back,” he said with a smile.

“Like I would believe that…” I said with an incredulous face.

“Hahaha, why do you say that? You should know that you are really fortunate.”

“And who are you working for?”

“I will work with…” And then he let out a deep sigh as he mentioned the person I met yesterday, Khun, who had seemed really friendly and easygoing…

“Why are you looking like that?” I asked back

“The three sons of this house have different habits and are vastly different people. The more you know, the more your mood will be spoiled. But that is better than Khun Kim,” he replied. 

Khun Kim, who is he?

“Who is that?”

“OH! Khun Kim is the youngest son of the family. Oh, you probably don’t know because you just started today. And Khun Kim is like a missing child as he is hardly seen at home,” he said jokingly.

“Huh? A missing child… what makes you say that?”

“Mr. Kim is always making people here lose their minds as he doesn’t like us following him. Plus, he does not like going home so all the guards are scrambling to keep an eye on him. P’Nont is very tired. He the head bodyguard for Khun Kim.”

How many more names do I need to remember? In other words, getting to know Pete was my good luck. I need to make friends here so when I have to face crazy situations, I will not be too depressed.

“Fortunately, the least problematic person is Khun Kinn; everyone wants to be his bodyguard.” I turned around immediately. That damn Kinn! There is a reason to say that stubborn buffalo is a crazy dog!

“Ha!” You make it sound like it is so easy! I’m not going to fall for that! 

“Why aren’t you wearing the bodyguard uniform?”

“I can’t be bothered changing clothes,” I said off-handedly.

“See, if it were me, not you, I would be thanking my lucky stars.”

Sssshhh- the walkie talkie signal sounded before Pete resumed his story with a loud sigh.

“Pete, come in...”

[Go ahead…]

[Where are you, Pete? You need to hurry.. get back here now!] He pulled a face before putting out his cigarette on the floor.

“Are you also fighting against chaos?”

“Not just me! I just do what they say. Just keep it up like this all day long…”

At least now, I know one good person, even though he is working for another person in this family. It also seems we are close in age. Although I feel a little more relaxed, I still feel uneasy. Whatever the case … I forgot to ask Pete where the bathroom was. Should I pee here or walk back to the room? This damn house is too damn big and convoluted to find anything quickly.

“Porsche! Khun Kinn is calling!” Several bodyguards came up to me, frowns on their faced. Jeez ... that bastard called me at an inconvenient time like this, as holding pee hurts. I asked the bastard who had called out, but he was silent once more.

Damn it! I looked left and right, hoping to see a bathroom nearby. Since that night, I have not been to the bathroom and the people here do not care about me at all. Yes, I need to go back to my room first. 

Damn it! Scratch that, Kinn will just curse me again, no matter what I do.

Hey, there’s a possibility…

I walked across and saw that there were many trees that could cover anyone eyes and there was a small body of water next to it. Maybe it was a dumping hole. My situation is time sensitive and I am in a hurry. Being a man, I don’t overthink it too much about finding the bathroom, this is the back side of this house after all; no one will see it.

I managed to take off my pants and relieve my bladder before hurrying back to the house.

“Don’t barge in,” shouted one of the bodyguards as I was about to push open the door

“…” I looked at him and saw him holding a pile of papers and handing them to me.

“What is this?”

“You need to sort the papers according to the table of contents here and look at Khun Kinn’s class schedule. Oh, and if you see there is a paper on the table, you must check what document it is. You must know everything like the back of your hand. Also, if Khun Kinn needs to go into the company, you have to help him write everything down.” I am surprised and received the documents in shock.

“Why do I have to do it?”

“Didn’t you want to be the head bodyguard? You got what you wanted…!” he taunted before sitting down on the sofa. I looked at the paper in my hand in frustration. Since stepping in here, I have not done anything I was meant to be doing. All this is just some crazy, Idiotic nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with a bodyguard’s responsibility!

I sat on the opposite side of the couch with one of them sitting on the other. When my ass hit the seat, he got up and left. Damn it!!! Someday I will put my foot on each of their faces and of course, Kinn the crazy bastard, who gave me this work, is on that list.

Wait a minute. He attends the same university as me and majors in International Business  Management, so the report is in English. How can that bastard expect me to understand this? Usually, the reports are sequential, but I am just a strong person with average brain power. I was incredibly lucky I was even able to study at this university. Well, If I misplace a page, he better not blame me!

2.00am

I sat in front of a pile of papers that I worked on until it was time for me to send Kinn’s friend’s home. I do not know what crazy things they were doing in Kinn’s room, but that bastard looked really exhausted. (T/N: He really is dense.) When I got into the car, I sat myself in the seat in front of the steering wheel, leaned my head back and pretended to be asleep and narrowed my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror inside the car and saw the bruises around my neck. It does not look good. I don’t know why I didn’t even notice the bruises.

“Drive to here,” said one of Kinn’s friends as he sat in the car. I am so tired and now must take a few turns to reach that destination. Hell, I don’t want to go that far, but suddenly it came to mind, does this car have GPS? I have no idea and even if it did, I am too lazy to listen to it because it is so annoying!!!

When I returned, I sat on the same couch and watched those bastards sleeping or playing cell phone games. Kinn must have gone to bed because I could not see him, but I’ll see him tomorrow morning anyway. I want to go back to my room and change clothes. I cannot stay in these clothes all night. I am so tired that I just want to sleep, but I need to wait until I can go home to sleep. If I go home now, there would be another reason for him to bully me. Ahhh … what should I do? How many hours are left till morning? Why does tonight feeling so much longer than usual?

I got up and walked around until the sun had risen. Without anyone telling me it is time to finish, I went straight to my room, grabbed the gun bag, and washed my face, then headed straight to the garage. 

I was just about to leave the house when a loud scream hit my ears...

“Who came and peed in the koi pond!?” A scream like someone was using eighteen loudspeakers hit all our ears and made all eyes turn to look simultaneously as one more loud howl sounded.

Who came and peed in the koi pond!?” A scream like someone was using eighteen loudspeakers hit all our ears and made all eyes turn to look simultaneously as one more loud howl sounded.

No!!! Elizabeth!!!! Sebastian!!! Wake up!!!!!” I saw the guards running towards the direction of the sound, so did Pete and when he saw me, pulled me along too.

What happened?”

Who the fuck knows? My head hurts, it’s so early in the morning!” Pete said irritably and ran quicker. I swallowed as I felt an uneasy numbness in the back of my throat.

I rushed out of there so fast, it seemed like my soul will fly away…!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 5.5K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
96.1K 20.5K 65
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
83.1K 4.5K 30
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
39.9K 1.1K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...