๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ.เณƒเฟ...

Door _HaRuNa12_

"๐™”๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™™." Working at the Agriche household was just like living in hell itself, so most of the... Meer

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ดโ™•๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„พโ™•๏ธŽ

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ดโ™•๏ธŽ

5.6K 329 66
Door _HaRuNa12_

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

𝒯𝒲𝒪𝒜ℳ ℴ𝓃ℯ:

𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡, 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡.
𝐴 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

In a mist-covered forest not too far from the capital, on the north there lies an extremely large and extravagant mansion that was surrounded by gigantic and almost impenetrable stone walls.

One of the five ruling families, the distinguished noble family of the Black Agriche's morning event is started off with...

*OC smirks*

...early tea.

"Master, it is time to wake up now." A deep yet feminine voice entered the family head's resting chamber while pushing a catering trolley.

The newly entered person walked towards the windows and opened the dark-red curtains, revealing and allowing the soft rays of the newly rising sun to enter the dark-painted bedroom.

Tying both ends of the curtains to the side, they walked back to the tray and prepared the meal and tea for their master skillfully and carefully.

"Today's breakfast of poached salmon and mint salad has been prepared. Side dishes of toast, scones, and champagne have been baked. Which one would you like?"

Lant Agriche, the man who was now awake from his slumber, groaned and let his eyes adjust from the brightness before slowly sitting up. "The scones..." he murmured when suddenly, his nose picked up a familiar scent.

"That aroma... is it Ceylon tea today?" He queried while dressing himself with the clothes that had been already prepared and placed by yours truly on his mattress.

"Yes, and we'll be using the Royal Doulton dishes." They answered with a smile while adjusting Lant's collar. "Preparations have been made with the Wedgwood Blue-White tea set."

The head of the Agriches hummed in acknowledgment and tilted his head when the other person was now tying his black and red checkered tie. "Today's plan?"

"After breakfast, you will see the authorities on Monarch Study, Professor Hugh."

"So then, after lunch is...?"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Take this! Secret technique!! Flower bird moon all kinds of flowers profusion fist!!"

What kind of technique name is that? How idiotic and childish. She reckoned while fixing her white hand gloves that were wrinkled not too long ago.

It was exactly 7:30 in the morning and Lant was presently sitting outside the backyard. As of now, he was sitting while drinking tea and watching a specific worker of his with Professor Hugh standing across each other, preparing to have a match.

Should I kill him already? The red-eyed Agriche scowled at the professor---who was, by the way, sweating buckets of cold sweat.

"Take this!" Shouted the man who was wearing a Karategi and launched himself toward his opponent.

Just as he was about to punch the other in the face, they immediately grabbed hold of the professor's collar and flung him behind. Of course not before landing Hugh a punch on the chest.

The professor, now kneeling on the ground, coughed out blood and panted hard as he tried to compose his breathing. He couldn't understand it, how could someone defeat him in just mere seconds! And needless to say, a GIRL beat and threw him just like a rug!!

"Th-this is our school's last hidden secret technique...!! Super tiger dragon gun ten thousand blossom scattering fissure fist..." he muttered as he eyed his blood dripping on the ground.

Looking over his shoulders, he glared at the female. "What in the world are you?!"

Hearing this qualm made the woman smirk. Dusting her gloves, she stared at the pathetic excuse of a human.

"I am Serena Mikaelis, the head maid of house Agriche. Anyways, what would you do if you couldn't use that technique?" She sneered and then turned her head, smiling, towards the now-irritated Lant and the starry-eyed staff.

"And that's how it is, master. Because I won... please do visit Lady Sierra today, I think it's now time to name your newborn child." Lant scoffed, leaning on his palm with his arms propped on the armrest.

"And here I was, expecting more for this so-called true master of the first technique..." The mentioned man trembled from this, he could feel how the head of the Agriches was glaring daggers at him.

Oh no, looks like he'll be later on 6 feet under the ground. Tee-hee!

"Though, I thought I'd be able to see you on your knees today." He said, referring to his maid.

Serena simply gave her master a closed eye smile, "That's too bad."

"Tsk, you did well Serena, here, drink." The maid internally raised a brow from the sudden action.

But upon seeing the hint of amusement dancing in Lant's eye, she now knew for a fact that it wasn't just a random act of kindness.

Poison.

"I kept it very cool." Tanaka, the head butler of the Agriche's, mused behind Lant.

"Thank you." She thanked them both and gratefully accepted the lethal drink.

Much to Lant's entertainment upon seeing Serena, gulping the juice laced with poison nonchalantly.

"By the way,"

Placing the now empty glass on the table, Serena looked over at the three unwanted spectators standing behind her master.

"What are all of you doing here?" The three flinch from Serena's sudden shift of tone. At that moment, they knew that they just fucked up.

She eyed the teenage boy with large turquoise eyes and short strawberry-blond hair, a straw hat tied on the back of his neck.

"Finny, have you finished weeding the courtyard?"

"Ah!"

She next looked at the young woman wearing a maid's uniform and large, thick, round glasses, her straight maroon-red hair was tied in high pigtails.

"Mey-rin, how are the shirts in the laundry?"

"U-uhmm..."

Then finally, she turned towards the sturdily built man with dirty-blond hair and turquoise eyes that was dressed in a chef's uniform.

"Bard, are the dinner preparations going as they should?"

"Tsk."

Serena glared at the three whose hearts that seems ready to run out of their ribcage at any moment from the anxiousness they were feeling.

So they did what they do best during such situations. Look away and pretend to be innocent under Serena's intimidating crimson irises.

"If you have the time to loaf around, then please do your jobs!!"

"EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!" And with that, the three immediately ran and went towards their respective places, as they don't wish to piss the head maid, even more, especially their master---who was watching the whole scene with amused eyes.

"Speaking of work, Serena, have you already finished tracking the whereabouts of those pests?" The said female perked up after shooing the trio away.

"You mean those spies of Count Klein? Then yes, I have already discovered their base."

Lant hummed ominously as a smirk grew on his lips, he then stood up from his seat. "Let's talk about this, come." The maid bowed and followed behind Lant with Tanaka beside her.

"As you wish."

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"To think this time, it's my daughter. And since Asil is there, it's alright."

A kind and warm voice resonated throughout the whole empty room. With a baby cradled in her arms, Sierra hummed a lovely tune.

Sierra Agriche, the fourth wife of Lant Agriche, was an outstanding beauty with honey-sweet blonde hair akin to melted gold and deep blue tantalizing eyes. Because of her ethereal beauty, she was able to grab the attention of the head of the Black Agriche.

To think this kind of beauty is his wife, my father is quite fortunate! The baby thought.

Yes, Sierra's newborn baby girl wasn't an ordinary one. Well---every child born in the Agriche household is neither normal... But! Still,

This baby was reincarnated after dying in her previous world. Not only that, but this child was a sucker for appearances and likes to look at pretty girls---like her mom.

But just as she was about to think that she had a quite satisfying reincarnation. A knock on the door, unbeknownst to her, would change her statement and life instantly.

"Lady Sierra, Master Lant is currently here to see you." The familiar voice caused Sierra to be excited, as her favorite maid was there.

But, unfortunately, her husband was also with her. This made the blonde feel nervous.

"Please come in." She said and put her baby down in the crib.

As the doors opened, there revealed the red-eyed Agriche head---making Sierra bow down.

Accompanying him were, Tanaka and Serena.

The baby who was placed down could only silently eye the ceiling, as it was the only thing she could see since the baby couldn't move her body properly yet. But this didn't prevent her from eavesdropping on the ongoing conversation between her mom and those strangers.

"So, it's a female this time." She heard a deep and baritone voice talking---wait, was he referring to me?? She thought.

"Yes master, as I have mentioned to you earlier, the child is a she." Another voice was heard, but this time it was more feminine and soothing.

She heard the male hummed and footsteps coming near her.

Red eyes.

That was the first thing that the baby took notice of when she finally saw the man's prominent features. Her mouth went agape, literally.

Ohmyfuckinshit! This man is hella the looker!!! Who is this ma---?!

"She looks ugly."

...

...

...

Motherfreakin die you bastard.

She takes back what she said mentally earlier, this man wasn't handsome, this was a huge jerk!!

A chuckle then broke her killing spree inside the baby's mind. "I think you meant 'cute', isn't that right master?"

Her eyes turned towards the side, only for the baby's eyes to widen and drool upon seeing an extremely enchanting and devilishly beautiful woman.

I call dibs, I'll marry her instead. Lemme marry you, lady! especially after you called me cute!

"Ho ho ho." Her eyes turned again, now towards the old man named Tanaka.

Who's this? Santa Claus? And why does he look like that? Okay, now the baby's confused. She looked back at Serena once more.

"Hmm?" The maid hummed upon noticing eyes on her figure. She looked down, only to see the baby girl's eyes that were practically twinkling in delight.

"Mah, a good day to you young lady." Serena smiled and bowed slightly at the baby.

Kyahhh!! She's so pretty and polite! The young blonde fangirled, only to stop and glare at Lant who clicked his tongue.

"Let's get this over with already. We still need to do something important." The male Agriche growled and stared back at the baby glaring at him---of course, he didn't know that.

"Roxanne."

???

"Name the child, 'Roxanne'."

Now you're naming me?? The baby---Roxanne, clenched her fists as an irk mark grew on her forehead.

So this fuckard is my father, huh? Looks like I'll be living a shitty life then. She thought as she listened to the fading footsteps of Lant.

Come to think of it, this person didn't even come to see me once before my eyes cleared!

He's a rotten parent, in and out!!

"Serena!!" A squeal coming from Sierra piqued the baby's attention. Her mother that was silent the whole time earlier, was now excitedly chatting to the person named 'Serena'.

The maid smiled and reciprocated the hug, "A good day to you too, my lady." A chuckle escaped from her lips.

"Thank you, Serena. I'm glad that Lant was able to visit us today." Sierra expressed----though her words contradicted her face--- and brought Roxanne in her arms.

Now that the baby was out of her crib, she was finally able to see Serena's whole face.

I didn't even notice she was just a maid because of how pretty and dignified she looked and acted. But why do I feel something off about her?

"Roxanne... my pretty baby." Her mother called out for her and clutched her tiny hand in her fingers.

Sierra smiled purely and gazed down at her as she kissed the baby's hands.

"You must hurry and grow up healthy, and become a fine Agriche."

Serena silently watched the scene she was observing with her notorious smile. The maid was quite interested in Sierra, of course not in that way you may think. It was just peculiar and intriguing to her to see such peace and pure parental love present in this wretch and vicious household.

Among the four wives Lant had, Sierra was the most unusual of them all. Well---in a way or so, especially when she knew the reason why Lant was, too, interested in her.

"Indeed she will be a fine Agriche," Serena inserted. "Just like how her name would define her, a star that will shine brightly. And one day, she'll grow into an excellent and fair maiden that will enamor the hearts of plenty of young men here and throughout the foreign lands."

The mother simply chuckled with a flustered baby in her arms. "Thank you, Serena. I hope you would guide her to become that star." The maid simply bowed and smiled.

"It would be my pleasure to help Lady Roxanna to grow into a fine lady." She peered at the baby in Sierra's arms.

Roxanna's eyes dilated from the realization, that the maid standing in front of her was none other than Serena Michaelis herself!

She was not only but the most trusted servant of Lant, but she also had a major role in the novel she had read. Not only that but the most surprising out of all was...

"Then, Lady Sierra, Lady Roxanna, please pardon me but I would be taking my leave now."

"Sure, you are welcome to see us any time."

...She's a demon.

OMAKE:

"By the way, master..."

Serena's smile started to crook as she placed her hand towards her chest where her heart is located. "What in the world was in that lemonade from before?" She solemnly asked.

Lant simply rested his head over his palm, as a wicked grin plastered on his face.

"It was Tanaka's special lemonade," he smirked, "I stopped drinking from one sip, do you like it?"

Serena only smiled awkwardly, "I would prefer to drink poison instead, my lord."

"Hah, do you now?" Lant only grinned as his eyes flashed in amusement upon seeing his maid suffering from a mere heartburn.

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

2086 WORDS

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...