Craving

By koalswriting

"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ... More

• Bumping Into Strangers
• Boston Red Sox
• Dirty Dancing
• But First Dessert ⋆
• Ripping Clothes ⋆
• Secrecy
• Brief Moments
• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆
• How Do I Tell You I Need You?
• Stay ⋆
• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆
• Horny Teens
• Prom Night
• Prom Night Pt. 2 ⋆
• That's Captain America ⋆
• Too Good To Be True
• Quoting Disney
• Bleeding Heart
• Little Promise
• What If?
• Jealousy
• Rough Night ⋆
• Playing Dirty ⋆
• Brutal Honesty
• I'm Yours ⋆
• Naughty Comments
• Until The Last Breath ⋆
• Epilogue ⋆

• I Really Like You ⋆

3.9K 81 36
By koalswriting

I open my eyes, feeling Alisons body pressed against mine. As I look down I see her peacefully asleep with her head and hand still on my chest, assumingly we didn't move. I could definitely get used to waking up like this.

Since I'm planning on staying longer in San Diego, I need to make a few calls. Even though I'm kinda my own boss I can't just stay here, it's not that simple. I need to make some phone calls to let my team know that I won't be available for the next weeks. Or more precisely that I plan on staying longer.

Carefully I move my body out of the bed, trying my best to not wake Alison up. Once I'm on my feet I put some grey sweatpants on and grab my phone out of the pants I wore last night before heading out to the balcony, closing the bedroom door on the way.

I dial the number of my assistant and she picks up almost immediately.

"Hey Chris, how's your time out?" Megan's warm voice resonates out of the speaker of my phone.

"Hey, it's amazing. Just what I'm needing."

"I assume your not just calling me because you want to talk?"

"You know me too well, Megan." I laugh.

"That's the result of working with someone for 9 years." she chuckles. "What can I do for you?"

"Is there any chance you can give me a little more time off?" I ask carefully.

"About how much time are we talking here?"

"Another two weeks would be great, three would be better."

She sighs. "God Chris, that's not a little - that's a lot."

"Look, I know that I request much from you and the two week you already managed me to get off were hard to organize, especially at the moment, and I'm so thankful that you were able to do that but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." I say and exhale a long breath. "I want to be honest with you, I have to make a few very important choices right now, in private and with my career, I just need more time to make the right decision."

"I completely understand that, but I don't know if I can put everything on hold for that time. You know that there are a few new great projects we both talked about and which are starting to be casted in the following weeks. Worst case is that I have to cancel a few of those auditions." she explains.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, Megan."

"Nothing you have to be sorry for, it's my job to inform you. Look, I will try to delay as many projects as possible, I think I could manage for you to have another two weeks completely off but it would be great for you to be back in LA after those two weeks so you are around to do the one or other audition, the rest of the week you can spend however you want to. Is that a deal?"

"Yes! Megan you're the best! Thank you so much!" I practically scream in the phone.

"You're welcome. I'll see you in two weeks then."

"Yes, thank you! See ya, bye." I say and end the call.

After calling my publicist and my mom I walk back in the hotel room and find Alison still fast asleep in the bed, so I decide to lay down till she wakes up. When I'm under the sheets I pull her carefully towards me, looking at her sleeping figure, studying every little detail of her face.

She has no makeup on and, to be honest, she really doesn't need it. That sounds cliché, I know, but Alison is without it as beautiful as when she wears it. I am so busy by simply looking at her that I missed her eyes flicking open.

"Starring is rude." she mumbles with a raw voice, smirking slightly.

"Good morning." I say and rest my forehead against hers, our noses touching slightly.

"Good morning. How long have you been awake?" she asks.

"Not so long, maybe an hour? I talked with my boss while you were sleeping, I can get another two weeks off so I'm all yours." I say and move my hand to her waist, pulling her towards me as close as possible.

She wraps one leg over my hip and starts to brush her small fingers through my hair. "Is that so?"

"Mhm." I hum.

"Well, Laura is leaving in two days so you will have to be a little more patient. But as soon as she left I'm all yours too." she speaks and pulls my head towards her by my hair, closing the gap between us by bringing our lips together.

Those goddamn soft lips of hers will be my downfall. I just can't get enough of her.

"As much as I would like to continue this, we have a lunchdate with our friends, so" I slap my hand against her ass, earning a moan from her. "we need to get up."

"Yes, sir." she teases me and pulls the sheets off of her, revealing her naked body.

My eyes immediately roam down her body, following every curve until I reach her eyes once more.

Fuck it.

"Okay, maybe a few more minutes." I say and crawl over to where she's laying, hovering above her while my lips attack her neck with wet open mouthed kisses.

Alison wraps her arms and legs around my body while streching her neck for me to have better access. With her feet she slowly pulls down my sweatpants until they rest at my knees.

"Eager are we?" I tease her between placing kisses on the skin of her throat.

"Mhm."

I shuffle my sweatpants off with my feet and throw them on the floor.

I continue to place kisses on her neck when she wraps her legs tighter around my hips and starts to rub her pussy on my cock, letting me exactly feel how much she wanted me right now.

She's soaked.

I press my hips downwards, making Alison hiss a breath at the pressure before slowly tracing my kisses downwards. "What do you want, angel?"

"I want, ahh..." her words were cut off into a loud moan by me flicking one of her nipples between my fingers.

"You want what?" I question her while bringing my head lower.

"I want you to, oh god..." she moans again, this time when I wrap my lips around her nipple, flicking it with my tongue.

I pull back from her breast and look at her, smiling mischievously, my cock still pressed against her wet core. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I can't understand you when you're moaning so much."

She takes me by surprise when she lifts her body up to turn me around and rests herself on top of me, all in one swift motion.

"I want," she grabs my member in her hand, sliding her petite fingers over my shaft at a torturous slow pace while speaking the next words right into my ear "to feel you so deep inside me that I'm afraid you're going to rip me appart."

She sits back up and my eyes wander up and down her naked body and stop at her breats, burning the picture of them in my memory. She looks like a goddess, sitting like that on me.

With slow motions she begins to rub my dick against her clit, moaning softly while doing so. She teases me. After rubbing herself against me a few more times she eventually lifts her hips enough to place my tip at her entrance.

"I want," she speaks up again while lowering her body, taking me in inch my inch, adjusting herself to my size "your cock to slide in and out of me so fast that I'll be struggling to walk straight for the next days."

Fucking hell...

With circling movements Alison starts to ride me, at the beginning slowly but increasing the pace with every motion, her eyes fixed on mine. Her body on top on me like that together with the sounds she's moaning are making it extremely hard for me to not come right now, but I need to savor every last bit of it.

"You understood me now?" she questions me as she rocks her hips up and down my cock relentless.

"Oh, yes I did." I smirk while my eyes are glued to her body that's moving on top of me. "I like that dirty little mouth of yours."

"I could see that." she smirks right back at me.

My hands slide over her thighs and make their way up to her waist where I dig my fingers into her soft flesh, making her moan. With a hard grip on her hips I start to lead her movements while Alison slightly leans back, steadying herself with her hands on my thighs. By the sounds that escape her lips I assume she likes the new angle so I begin to also pump my hips upwards, hitting even deeper that before.

"Ahh, Chris. Fuck yes!" she screams as her eyes roll back before she eventually closes them.

"You look so good on top of me sweetheart." I manage to say during my now fast movements. With no mercy I slide in and out of her, the room filled with our loud moans and the clapping sound of our skin that slaps together. "I'm going to give you everything that you fucking want."

"Ahh." she cries out, digging her nails in the flesh of my thighs.

Her walls are staring to clench around my dick, extering the right amount of pressure so that I can feel my orgasm rushing in.

"Sit up." I demand and she does. "Good girl, now get on your and hands and knees for me."

And within a second I'm back at her entrance with a good look at her ass, pulling her against me by her hips, filling her up again. With one hand on her upper back I press her downwards, making her lay down with her front on the mattress while her ass is high up, getting slamed against my hips by my arms.

"Yes, Chris!" she screams and starts to clench hard around my cock.

"You're going to come for me, sweetheart?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"Mhm." she mumbles and graps the sheets between her fingers.

"Then come." I demand and as the good girl she is, she does. Hard. Clenching so hard that I immediately reach my high too, coming inside her, filling her up with my release while she milks me dry. I continue to slowly pump in and out of her to let her enjoy her orgasm to the fullest before I pull out of her, immediately missing the feeling of her wrapped around my cock. A feeling I simply can't get enough of, I could fuck her all day.

I lean down and place a kiss on her back before I let myself fall down on the sheets so I'm laying next to her.

"God, that was amazing." she speaks up still trying to catch her breath.

"What should I say? What you just did was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my entire life." I admit, and she deserves to know this, this was fucking awesome.

"You're the hottest thing." she smirks and presses her lips against mine.

"Debatable." I say when she pulls back again, getting off of the bed. "What time is it?"

Alison takes a look at her wrist watch. "It's almost 10.30."

"I'm going to take a shower, wanna join me? I promise I'll be quick." I wink at her.

She smirks. "Then what are we waiting for?"

___________________

After lunch we all drove to the airport, where we're currently saying our goodbyes to my brother and our friends.

"You sure you got this all on your own?" Scott asks as he hugs me.

I pat him on the back. "I'm a grown up, Scott. I think I can handle myself."

"If you say so." he says as we pull apart, before he makes his way over to Alison.

My gaze wanders to Adam, seeing him and Laura still making out, it must be good ten minutes now.

"God Adam, get it together man. You'll see her in two days." I tease him, earning a middlefinger from both of them without breaking appart.

Eventually they stop making out so we can say our goodbyes before the three of them get in the plane. We were waiting till the plane took off before leaving the airport.

The carride to their place was quiet, Laura just looked out of the window the whole time, not saying a single word. My hand rested on Alison's thigh, rubbing cirles on her bare skin with my thumb.

I pull in the driveway of their housing complex and bring the car to a halt before turning the engine off.

"Do you want to come up with us?" Alison asks.

I carefully glance back at Laura through the rare mirror, checking if that's okay for her too. The trip was originally only for the two of them after all so I don't want to impose myself, specifically now that Adam's not here anymore. I directly meet her gaze.

"You guys don't have to take care of me, I'm fine, really." she speaks up, her voice not truly matching her words, before she gets out of the car and heads inside.

"She isn't fine, isn't she?" I ask.

"I don't think so." Alison tells me before taking my hand in hers. "I've never seen her like this, she must really like him."

"Good because I think it's safe to say that Alex feels the same way about her." I say and bring her hand to my lips to place a soft kiss on the back of her hand. "And I also think the both of them aren't the only ones feeling this way. I really like you too, Alison."

She places her hand on my cheek, smiling widly as she whispers, "I really like you too, Chris."

I grab the back of her neck and pull her towards me, connecting our lips into a passionate kiss. We pull appart after a moment but stay close, resting our foreheads against each other's.

"So do you wanna come up with me?" she questions again, smiling at me through her lashes.

"I would love to, but I don't want Laura to feel left out. This vacation was planned for the both of you after all."

"Then we won't let her feel left out, okay? Or are you afraid that you can't controll yourself around me?" she smirks.

"Oh I'm indeed very sure that I can't keep my hands off of you." I say before I lean towards her to place kisses on her neck, feeling her body tense under my touch.

"Then you have to pull yourself together Evans!" she says as she slightly pushes me away from her, making me frown. "Come on, we'll have enough time for this once she's asleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
197K 2.2K 14
A story about a young woman who falls for a guy, she probably shouldn't. Adult content and rated R. I hope you enjoy this story of. I would apprecia...
37.2K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...