The Thief Of My Life (Jenlisa)

By LALISYEUXDENINI

Wherein, Lisa stole Jennie's bag without knowing that she accidentally stole Jennie's heart too.. What will J... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fiftheen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty One

2.8K 80 15
By LALISYEUXDENINI

Jennie's POV

The next day...

"Jennie! Jennie wake up!"

I woke up by Jisoo's loud voice. I sat up straight and yawned before looking at the clock then turn my attention to her, "What's wrong with you!? It's 3:46 but here you are waking me up!" I yelled but her expression didn't even changed.

"Jennie.. I-.. uhmm how can I say this? Oh gosh~" Jisoo said to herself nervously with some worriedness while pulling her hair.

"Hey hey hey.. Calm down, will you?"

"How am I supposed to calm down!? I'm pretty sure that you'll feel the same what I am feeling right now!"

I got taken aback when this cousin of mine suddenly yelled. She never raised her voice at me. It's always me since she always got into my nerves.

There's something wrong right now...

"I don't really know how to say this. Come with me!"

Then suddenly, she dragged me out of my room. Luckily, I'm wearing pajamas cause i'm not sure if Lalisa will walk in again like she always does in the penthouse.

We arrived at the living room and saw everyone panicking.

"Jennie! Oh my God! What are we gonna do???" Nayeon asks with a teary eyes while the others are also looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Gonna do what? What exactly is happening right now?"

"You didn't tell her?" Jisoo shook her head while biting her finger nails.

Nayeon sighed and hold my hands tightly.

"Jennie..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Lisa's missing~"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third Person's POV

That night after Jennie and Lisa's talk.

Lisa went inside her room and took a peak outside watching Jennie went to her own room.

Once Jennie's inside, Lisa completely closes her door and leaned on it with a hear beating so fast.

She inhale then exhale but still couldn't catch her breath.

What are you doing to me, Jennie?~

Lisa decided to go out to go to the kitchen and get some water.

Everyone is already on their rooms that makes the area around to be alone and silence.

Reason why Lisa got confused when she heard a footsteps.

She stop walking for a second but didn't hear anything anymore so she just shrugged it off and thought that she might be just hallucinating things because of Jennie.

Yes, she's accusing Jennie because of that.

She's also accusing her that she's the reason why Lisa is blushing right now and smile so creepy.

Jennie~ Jennie~ Jennie~

What exactly you're doing to me?

Why do you always makes me nervous?

Why do you always makes my heart's beats fast?

And feel those sparks that keeps on tickiling me?

Aish..

Lisa put some water in the mug and drunk it.

Not only that!

You also makes me feel so hurt whenever an admirer of yours gives you cookies

Also..

"Why don't you admit that you're Jealous to Minnie whenever she's near to your so-called-boss, Ya' know?"

Hmmmm

Am I really jealous just like what Karina said?

All of this..

Wait..

Am I inlove to Jennie???

I'll just ask Sana and tzuyu tommorow since they are the NORMAL couple in our squad unlike the others...

Lisa washes the mug and put it back on before going back upstairs to her room but she met Bambam on her way.

"Bam? What are you doing here?~" She asks in a lowtone afraid that she might wake someone up.

"Noona? We just finished playing and I'm heading to my own room now. How about you?"

Bambam and Lisa's room are just next to each other..

"Oh.. well uhmm I just went to drink some water. I feel thirsty hehe."

"Okay then. Let's go."

The two went upstairs leading to where their room is.

They are busy looking around when they noticed Four person looking like a killer? Kidnapper?

Wait, isn't that Minnie?
What are they doing at Jennie's door?

"What are you guys doing?"

Bambam asks loudly for the four to hear making the four startled and looked at here the voice is.

"Hey Minnie.. what's going on?" Lisa asks while approaching them. Same to Bambam.

"It's nothing~" Minnie said while the other three guys she's with don't know what to do.

"Who are they? Also it's NOT nothing. I saw you using that Pin that you're hiding behind your back to open Jennei's door. Why are you wearing that, by the way? Are you perhaps trying to Kidnapped Jennie?~" Bambam joked.

Yes, it's just a joke.

But he didn't know that his joke is actually right.

And the four didn't noticed that it's just a joke since it's right so they did what they have to do.

"Let's take them~"

Two guys suddenly put a towel to cover Lisa and Bambam's nose after Minnie's order.

Minnie sighed, "They might tell the other about this. Let's go."

The two carried Lalisa and Bambam who's slowly losing energy like a sack of rice.

They entered the van and that's what Lalisa and Bambam saw before going to unconsciousness.

"WHO THE HELL ARE THEY!!? WHERE'S JENNIE AND JISOO!!?" A guy shouted angrily and throw his glass on the floor.

They explained what happened and he guy told them to go out after slapping their faces.

I don't know who they are but since they are special to you then they will become involve to this~

But remember this Jennie~

Once i'm finally down with my plan~

I will be the one who will go there and torture you 'till you feel what I felt~

___________________________________________

Guess who??😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 14.8K 30
'Sorry?!',Jennie scoffed. 'Sorry, Lisa really?! What the fuck is your sorry gonna do?! Bring back my virginity?! No right!' Jennie shouted in pain. ...
127K 3K 38
Complete 💯 ✅ ------ Jennie Kim came from a rich family but chose to follow her dream of becoming an idol, but one day her manager resign. A new man...
51.2K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
340K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...