HOME [18+]

By Meraki_Kri

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "... More

A bit something before you start
1. Letter
2. A Man
CHARACTER LIST
. BOOK COVERS .
3. Past
4. Married
5. Verbal answer *
6. Preggo
7. For you
8. Sensitive*
9. Apology
10. Angry Strides
11. A man
12. Her
13. A week*
14. Tired
. END NOTE .
. Epilogue .

15. I love you's *

69.1K 1.2K 52
By Meraki_Kri

"So, how has married life being going on with you?" mom asked and I just nodded.

To be really honest, even I don't know.

I took a piece of my pie and ate it.

She sighed. "I know what we did with you was wrong.."

"Please don't, I want to forget it"

She looked at me with sad eyes.

Too bad, she and my father were together the culprits of him being on my ass, literally.

I'm trying so hard to forget all of this, but they aren't letting it go.

"Ok then, let's talk about something else"

And after some awkward silence both of us started to talk and it felt good to talk to mom after a long time.

Afterall she is my mom.

She wanted to meet me for lunch, so here we are.

My mind did wander off to him.

He had sent me a huge bouquet of flowers in the café today and a small note saying that he is sorry.

Shocking for him to apologize, yet, I wanted him to say it while looking in my eyes and meaning it.

After our lunch, she went her way and I went on mine which was the book shop. Vee, my bodyguard, sat down near the entrance, I hated the fact that she would stand for long hours, so I have given her a chair. I could feel that she was happy but yet she showed an expressionless face.

I kept my bag and I started to work.

After sometime, the door opened and Alec walked in.

Vee looked at him and then at me, and I nodded at her. She gave me a look and I knew what it meant, but I just I smiled at him and he did the same, he walked around the counter and hugged me.

I didn't know what to do.

"Hey Iris" he greets as he flops down my chair.

I gave him a look, "Out of all the chairs, you find mine to perch you ass on?"

"Duh" and I rolled my eyes.

"So...How have you been? Wait, before you start, how did you get married to "him"? like... I'm happy for you, but, you have had like a huge ass crush on him. How? I wanted the tea sister" and I roll my eyes.

He knows about phoenix as I had shared about him. 3 years ago, Alec was like a normal regular customer to me, one day he came and he bawled his eyes out in front of me, I sat down with him and spoke to him about it.

Basically, he is asexual, and at that time, he was very confused, so it was really frustrating for him as well as emotional. So, he randomly confined in me as apparently, I was the only one who didn't judge him for not being with someone.

And as he was sharing it, even I did mine, so that's how he knows about Phoenix, and just like that we both spoke and he helped me out and I felt Vee glaring daggers at me every then and now.

I'm sure Phoenix knows about Alec being here, so I didn't bother to check.

And then it was time to close, he helped me to clean up and he dropped me to the car.

It was good and refreshing to talk to someone else.

================

I walked inside the house to see it was empty and a bit dark, but there was some light in the kitchen, I instinctually walked there and was greeted by a beautiful sight.

There was a table set up, with candles and flowers and he was cooking food.

I smiled at it, the smell of the candles was relaxing too.

It was as if he sensed me, he turned around and gave me a huge smile and mine fell. I looked down.

I felt him walk a bit, and I saw his shoes in front of mine.

I felt his finger slip under my chin and he made me look at him.

"I'm sorry" and I knew he meant it.

I again smiled, that's what I wanted all along.

Now I can't change him as a person, but I will not tolerate abuse towards me. And I knew it how difficult it was for him to say sorry, and I knew he meant it. So I'm happy.

He kissed me softly and I didn't the same.

"Gosh, I missed those lips. Especially them screaming my name" and I blushed.

"I heard that the little boy came to the workplace"

"He is asexual"

"Good, cause I'm not good at sharing what belongs to me"

"Now I want to hear that sweet voice of yours begging and screaming my name" with that he grabbed my neck and pulled me to him and his lips again met mine, but this time, it wasn't soft.

He pulled me to him and we both interlaced our bodies with each other.

We somehow ended on the floor and it was when he stripped off my clothes.

"Please" I pleaded and I felt him shiver.

"I love that sound" and I whined.

I was drenched as he removed my panties, and wasting no time, he entered his rock-hard dick inside me.

"Phoenix" I breathed out.

And he started to rock his hips.

His deep hard thrusts made me feel so good.

I wanted to grabs something, but the floor was bare.

"Phoenix!" I cried out again and he grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulder and didn't stop.

"I will not stop until your throat is sore from screaming my name." he breathed out.

"You didn't talk to me, now I'll make you regret that. And that's a fucking promise"

=====================

Turns out, he kept his promise.

Currently, both of us are on the terrace, cuddling and just talking.

I know what he did was wrong, but I'm tired to trying to push him away. And his personality is like that, I can't help it.

I missed his embrace. I really did.

Both of us were on the sofa, naked.

I kept my head on his shoulders as my back faced his chest.

He hugged me under my breasts and made small circles.

It was really relaxing, I needed it.

"You know, when you didn't talk to me, I went crazy" he says as he nuzzles his head in my neck, and I kept my hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much Iris" he says and I froze.

"I've always loved you, but I felt I was never the man whom you deserve. But when I saw a little man asking you out, I couldn't handle it. I had to have you"

He says and I felt goosebumps.

I closed my eyes.

"You are the most beautiful woman I know and you have the most beautiful body", and with that he grabbed my belly pocket and my eyes flew open.

And he started to massage it.

I felt comfortable, he made me feel so.

"I also wanted to say something" and he hummed against my skin.

"Ive also loved you for the longest Phoenix" and this time he froze.

"You do?"

"Yes" I said shyly.

"I always fought it, but I'm done fighting it now. I just want to let it out that I love you"

I turned around, kept both of my legs on the either side of him and sat on his lap and looked at him in the eyes, and he smirked at me.

"You know what, watching a morning rise while cuddling is boring, how about I rise you up with my morning wood?" with that he grabs my hips and pulls me to him, so that I felt his dick on my slit.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Perfect"

=================================

END

=================================

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

(I'm so sorry guys. For the late update. I've been going through something so I thought about just finishing the book, so that you guys don't feel left out in this.

I might change the ending after some time tho)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 557 25
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
1.8M 109K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
50.2K 2.4K 29
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
62.2K 5.6K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...