ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ YOᑌ [ZhanYi ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ]...

נכתב על ידי kaushi330

Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning of the Journey
Chapter 2: Welcome to Shanghai
Chapter 4: Jie's Departure
Chapter 5: First Encounter
Chapter 6: Cold Prince
Chapter 7: Rude
Chapter 8: Sudden Attack
Chapter 9: Saved by Him
Chapter 10: Closeness
Chapter 11: Feeling Guilty
Chapter 12: Worried
Chapter 13: Peahen
Chapter 14: Angry Bunny
Chapter 15: Portraits
Chapter 16: Confused
Chapter 17: Yellow Mountain
Chapter 18: First Kiss
Chapter 19: After the Sunset
Chapter 20: About his crush
Chapter 21: In Wuyuan
Chapter 22: Not Anymore
Chapter 23: Back to Shanghai
Chapter 24: Taking Care
Chapter 25: It's Him
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 27: All Yours
Chapter 28: He is Fine
Chapter 29: Confession
Chapter 30: Flustered
Chapter 31: Shameless
Chapter 32: Love Birds
Chapter 33: Opening Ceremony
Chapter 34: First Date
Chapter 35: Bring It On
Chapter 36: Always You
Chapter 37: Dense Bunny
Chapter 38: Sudden News
Chapter 39: Back in the days
Chapter 40: A-Yuan
Chapter 41: Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Adapting

2.1K 179 9
נכתב על ידי kaushi330

After a while Yibo who flipped in bed went out and wandered around. The house was neither too big nor too small. There were only two servants in the house.

Mr.Lan and Mrs.Lan are a duo. Mr.Lan is the one in charge of the garden and also Mrs.Xiao's driver while Mrs.Lan works in the kitchen. They live in a seperate room located behind the main house.

Yibo took a few minutes to walk around the house and garden before heading to the kitchen to fetch some water. Mrs.Lan was preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Sir,why didn't you call me? If you need something just call me."
Mrs.Lan said when she saw Yibo.

"No,no it's fine.I just wanted to fetch some water.By the way my name is Yibo. Aunty Lan Please call me Yibo."
Yibo felt uneasy when Mrs.Lan addressed him 'Sir'.
He is not a rich person or a highly educated one.Moreover, once his mother also worked as a housemaid after his father's death before she fell ill.

"Aunty if you can, give me a jug of water and a glass to take to the room."

"Of course Yibo."
Mrs.Lan replied with a smile.

When Mrs.Lan filled a glass jug with water Yibo saw she had been cutting vegetables.He wanted to help.

"I'll do this."
Yibo took the knife from the chopping board.

"Oh no no little boy.I can do this. Go to your room and rest"

"But I'm bored.Please let me do this.I'm a good cook.I always help my mom when she is cooking."
Yibo whined like a baby. Mrs.Lan gave up and let him be.

Yibo helped Mrs.Lan to cook.He felt comfortable around Mrs.Lan. They talked about many things while cooking. Mrs.Lan and Yibo chatted about their families. Yibo got to know Mrs.Lan have a son who studying abroad.

"Oh, you got a new friend!"Mrs.Xiao came to the kitchen to help Mrs.Lan to prepare dinner and saw Yibo helping her.

Every day when Mrs.Lan preparing meals Mrs.Xiao helps her. But today because of Yibo nothing was left to do. All three of them arranged the dinner while chatting. Yibo planned to dine in his room and was going to leave, but Mrs.Xiao invited Yibo to have dinner along with them. Not only dinner she instructed Yibo should eat along with them starting from today.So Yibo had dinner together with Mrs.Xiao and Cheng. He was relieved that everyone treated him as a family. As Linwen said he doesn't feel lonely with them.

*****

Next morning Yibo got ready and walk to the office. His office is within walking distance so he did not need to wake up in the morning jam with an alarm.

Yibo is now in front of the office complex. He took a big breath and walked nervously into the office.He spotted Haikuan as soon as he walked into the office.His face gleemed with joy.He first met Haikuan on the day of his interview.There were a lot of candidates when he went to the interview in this company.That day, Yibo became friends with Haikuan and Ziyi. Haikuan and Ziyi also came for the interview, and these two also came from far away from Shanghai, just like Yibo. Kuan is from Hunan and Ziyi is from Changshan. So Yibo got close to them as soon as he met with them. Moreover, Yibo holds the ability to easily establish friends because of his cheerful and humble personality.Yibo was overjoyed that his new friend had also been chosen for the job.

"Thank God. I was worried you would not make it.I hadn't had a chance to get both of your contact numbers that day.So I had no way of contacting you two."
Kuan was so happy becuase Yibo also made it.

"What about Ziyi?Has she been selected?"

"I don't know.The HR manager arrived not long ago and informed that five candidates had been chosen and sit and wait for the others to arrive.We're early.Let's wait until others come." The latter replied.

"Hey Yibo,Kuan! "Both of them turned  around when they heard their names.

"Ziyi!" Both of them said in unison.

There were so happy because all three of them had gotten jobs, even if in different departments.

Two weeks whizzed by. Yibo quickly learned everything about his work in these two weeks, became close with colleagues, and is now working happily with everyone. Yibo is now successfully adapting to the new environment.

By this time, Yibo used to get up every morning and exercise for about an hour before going to work. He enjoys the way flowers bloom in the beautiful yard, the dewdrops on the petals and grass, the warm sunlight hitting on the garden and the fresh breeze in the morning. With all this, his everyday begins refreshingly.

Yibo also used to help Mrs.Lan in preparing dinner after returning home from work every day and he always had time to have a small chat with Mr.Xiao while watching TV. When he had spare time he used to assist Cheng with his schoolwork if he is having trouble and in free time he used to play vedio games with Cheng.

Yibo developed a habit of playing with the little Yuan and spoiling him whenever he had free time. He really got attract to that little peanut. The first thing Yibo doing after returning from work is have a quick bath before going to pamper that little pie. He got along well with Yanli as well. They always communicated over the phone. Yanli is expected to return home this week. So Yibo is looking forward to meet Yanli.

Mrs.Xiao and Mrs.Lan are always saying that Yibo bright up everyones mood.Everyone adores him and enjoys having him as a companion.Yibo was always willing to help others and accompany them when needed.In everyone's eyes he is such a adorable and wonderful boy.

In the second week, as promised Yanli came to the China. In those days Yibo didn't help Mrs.Lan in preparing dinner as usual because Yanli helped her. As Linwen said Yanli is really a kind and softhearted girl. Yibo felt she as his own sister. They chatted in the yard, read books in the garden in free time when Yibo discovered that they shared similar hobbies. Yanli too consider him as a brother and sometimes as a friend. They become quite close as they shared even their personal things. Yibo was too happy since he finally felt like he is having a sister.

In one evening Yibo was on the swing in the yard while reading a book. Yibo was holding a book in his hand but his mind drifted and he was staring at the open sky. Yanli approached him as she fletched a orange juice for him.

"Do you miss your mom and brother?"
Despite the fact that Yanli has only known Yibo for a few weeks, she understands him as well as her own brothers.

"Yeah, always...here when I have free time I always play vedio games with Cheng, but in our village almost in every evening my brother and I play football with other kids in our school play ground.I just remembered those times.I simply miss them."
Yibo uttered with a sigh.

Yanli patted his head.
"Did you call your mother? Today she went to the clinic right?"

"Yes.The medicine was given and doctor advices her not to work hard."

"Don't worry.She will be fine."
Yani comforted him.

"Since when did your mother have osteoporosis?"

"She suffered from that even before dad passed away.After father's death she started to doing small jobs.Because of that her situation worsened. Then our uncle (Linwen) scold her and stopped her going back to work. Then he looked after us as best could."

"Of course he would,because it's Linwen."
She mumbled under breath but Yibo heard it. A soft curve appeared in Yanli's lips and her gaze was fixed on the distant sky where the sun is setting.

Tears welled up in Yibo's eyes as he remembered the most difficult time of their lives. There were days when they ate only one meal a day when they couldn't bother Linwen any longer.

"What a cry baby."
Yanli wiped his tears.
"Be strong Bobo. You can do it.Fighting!"
Yanli tried to cheer him up.

To be continued...

.
.
.

Sorry for the for the poor grammar and vocabulary. Even though i'm translating my own story, it is my first time writing in English. I used to only write in my native language. So pardon the errors.

See you soon my dear sweethearts❤️
I'll try to update as soon as possible.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
167K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...
7.8K 617 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...