Always Been You - An EsZan AU...

De DiziFics

An #EsZan AU. From old-friends to room-mates to lovers. #EsraErten #OzanKorfali #AşkMantıkIntikam Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue (First Date)

Chapter 8 (M)

2.7K 50 42
De DiziFics

He flopped onto his back with a sigh. "That's not what you said yesterday," he said, his voice devoid of emotion.

"I...I'm sorry," she stuttered. "I wasn't thinking straight."

He closed his eyes lest she see the heartache in them, and tried to gather his thoughts.

She watched as his jaw clenched and ticked, and felt an overwhelming urge to comfort him. It's not you, its me - she wanted to say, but cringed internally at the extreme cliche.

"I don't think I can give you want you want," she offered instead, her voice soft and apologetic.

"You don't know what I want," he countered, his eyes still closed.

"Ozan...". Her voice held a hint of a plea, and it made him opened his eyes and look at her.

"I'm not cut out for all of this - love, relationships, happily ever after. You already know that about me," she said defensively.

"How can you know, unless you try? I'm not asking for promises or looking for guarantees." His eyes scanned her face, taking in the uncertainly he saw there.

"All I'm saying is let's give this..." he covered her hand with his, "...whatever this is, let's give and chance and see where it goes. If it doesn't work, at least we won't regret not trying. And if it does...," he searched her face, his eyes soft, the mask dropping for a beat.

He left the sentence unfinished.

Esra fought the little demons in her head. Every ounce of self preservation told her that she would lose control and live to regret it. Her forehead furrowed in distress and she fidgeted with her necklace with her free hand as her fears played out in her head.

He took her silence for what it meant and released her hand slowly. "Tamam," he said, his voice neutral again, "I'm going to have a shower and then go into work."

She watched as he disappeared into the bathroom - her mind numb, incapable of reason or coherent thought.

He closed the door with a little more force than usual and it snapped her out of her paralyzed state. She was hit with a wave of instant regret. He was not asking her for anything except the chance to explore their feelings. It was the most she could ever ask of anyone.

She couldn't deny the tug of her own heart, that lingering warmth where his hand had just been, the heat in her cheeks at the thought of last night. Could she risk putting herself on the line? Was she prepared for the consequences? She waited for her brain to scream out a resounding no, but there was nothing - except the heavy, panicked beating of her heart, suddenly afraid that it was too late.

She bolted out of the bed, wrapped the sheet around her naked body, and ran the few steps to the bathroom, opening the door and letting herself in before she had time to think.

"Ozan!"

"Esra?" he said from behind the steamed-over glass of the shower.

"Ok!" she replied.

He wiped at the glass with his hand, clearing it so he could get a better look at her, "Ok??" he asked baffled, not even daring to hope.

"I mean...yes. Yes I want to try," she said grinning, as she moved closer to the shower door.

She caught the hint of a smile on his face before the glass started steaming up again.

He opened the door and grabbed her hand, "get in here."

"Ozaaaan!" she squealed, not resisting in the least, and dropping the sheet on the floor on the way in.

Her giggle at the first spray of hot water on her body died on her lips as he pulled her flush against his naked form. She wrapped her arms around his waist, stepped onto his feet for an extra inch of height, and lifted her lips to him. He took his time to touch his lips to hers, choosing instead to pepper her face with tiny little noisy kisses, until she clucked impatiently.

When he finally kissed her, she sighed and opened her mouth to him and they kissed - hot and hard, and soft and tender, in turns.

He moved them a little, taking tiny steps with her still on his feet, so that their faces were not directly under the water.

"I'm glad you're here..." he said, when he finally released her lips.

"Glad that I'm in here?" she asked coquettishly, grinning up at him.

"Here with me," he huffed out a laugh. His eyes suddenly darkened with desire, "but definitely in here with me," he said, his voice dropping several octaves and sending a little shiver down her spine.

He walked her backwards until her body was against the cool tile wall. She let out a cry at the sudden coldness against her skin, but the sound was drowned inside the heat of his mouth, as he kissed her hard, his tongue sweeping her mouth, tasting her like he couldn't get enough.

He reached for the soap, creating a lather on his hands before smoothing it over her body, massaging her breasts, down the dip of her waist, to the space between her thighs, moving his hands up and down over every inch of her, searching, learning, stimulating, until she was sure her skin would burst into flames. He directed the shower head onto her body as if to cool the fire, but his hands never stopping its exploration. He took the tip of her hardened nipple between his thumb and finger and squeezed gently, covering it with his hot mouth just when she yearned for more. His tongue flicked over the tip, his mouth sucked at her fullness. His lips trailed further down and he dropped to his knees in front of her.

He looked up to see her watching him wide-eyed.

"Hold on," he said huskily. And she did, grabbing on to his head like her life depended on it.

He lifted one leg over his shoulder opening her to him.

"Ozan...." she whispered, not sure she could take much more.

"Trust me askim," he murmured just before he pressed his mouth to her core, and his tongue flicked the length of her.

She shuddered against him.

He licked again and she cried out. His fingers, mouth and tongue worked in concert - tasting, stroking, sucking, finding her most sensitive spot as he moved against her and inside her, faster and harder, pushing her to an edge she didn't know existed and then over it, so that she cried out his name in release.

He lowered her leg off his shoulder gently, rising and catching her as she sagged weightlessly onto him, her legs jelly-like and trembling in the aftermath. She locked her arms around his neck and buried herself in the crook under his chin, certain she would crumble to the floor if she let go, and suddenly shy about the noises that she had made. She felt positively wanton.

Wanton...and a little bit adventurous. She slipped one hand from around his neck, down between their bodies and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

He exhaled sharply.

She moved her fingers up and down along the length of him, unsure what he would like, working on instinct alone.

"My turn," she whispered in his ear, her fingers picking up the pace. "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes..." he groaned against her mouth.

She flicked her thumb of the slickness of his tip and he bucked against her hand. She moved her other hand over his behind - now extra taut, every muscle straining - and dug her fingers into the hardened flesh.

"Esraaaaa!" he cried out.

"Ozaaaan...", she gasped, rubbed her body against the length of him, her own breasts aching with need as it brushed against his hard chest.

"I need you, " he breathed raggedly, "I need to be inside you..."

"I need you..." she echoed, putting words to her desires for the first time in her life.

It seemed to trigger something inside him. He kissed her hungrily, desperately, lifting her off the floor, opening her legs with his knee, and entering her in one hard and swift move.

She cried out as he hit her spot with the first thrust. The cool tile against her back, the heat of his body pressed up against her front, his hardness deep inside her filling her - it created a storm of sensual stimulation through the length of her body, all the way down to the tips of her toes. His grunts grew louder as he moved inside her - in and out, deeper and deeper still, as they teetered on the edge of a new level of gratification before tipping over jointly in climax.

She clung to him, the after-effects still reverberating through her being, leaving her spent and weak. He carried her out of the shower with a surprising amount of gentleness after his fierce lovemaking. Grabbing a towel, he wiped both of them dry and wrapped her in his bathrobe, grinning as she drowned inside it. He carried her with one arm around her waist into the bedroom, sitting her down on the bed and proceeding to towel her hair dry.

Esra had never felt so desired, so stimulated, so...loved. Her eyes prickled with hot tears at the swirl of emotions inside her chest.

Ozan's hands moved in a gentle rhythm massaging and toweling in turns, and she sighed in utter bliss. She reached up and grabbed his neck, pulling him down to her, her lips suddenly desperate for his touch.

His stopped his downward motion suddenly and she looked up at him quizzically.

He held his finger to his lips, straining his ears.

They heard it at at the same time - an incessant knocking at the door, accompanied by a loud "Ogluummm!"

They sprang apart, shock mirroring on their faces, both speaking at the same time.

"Anne!"

"Zumrut Teyze!"

Notes (2022-04-05)

Esra deciding that maybe she wanted to give it a shot and Ozan showing her it would be worth it, is the kind of heat deserving of eszan :)

Will Zumrut paying an unexpected visit tip things in their favor, or add an unexpected kink? Tune in next time to find out!

On a personal note I will be traveling for a bit to visit family and will not have too much time to write. So the next update might take 2-3 weeks or so. Please bear with me. Hopefully all the hot and sweet lovemaking will feed you in the interim :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

397K 12.4K 99
This will be a series of one shots based on reader suggestions. I'll try to tag all the readers who have made the suggestions as I go along!
573K 12.7K 48
You move to your new apartment on your own, what happens when you meet your hot neighbor? Will you be able to resist him? TW (18+ content) ...
30.9K 975 28
The divorce seems so unreal. And when Ceylin's stress induced night terrors continue to get worse and worse, Ilgaz realizes he has to do something el...
13.2K 643 25
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show. Warning, may have triggering topics, please be advised.