DIARY OF J [JENLISA]

De ScarletttWrites

You can TOUCH but you should NEVER READ. Welcome to year 2080 where Lalisa Manoban strolls with her big bike... Mais

PROLOGUE
1- WHERE AM I
2 - PATIENCE
3 - OVER YOU
4 - Before the dinner starts
5 - Friends
6 - The Morten Ville
7 - Tea
9 - Are you?
10 - FADE
11 - LISA
12 - Potion went right or wrong
13 - Got me crazy
14 - Memory

8 - Dear Diary

388 25 15
De ScarletttWrites

[LISA'S POV]

[In 2078, before Lisa gets into J's diary]

Have you ever been tired of living a mundane life?

You wake up then do the same things all over again until it's bedtime, and when tomorrow comes it's the same thing as yesterday?

I don't know if it's just me but it's pretty tiring.

I'm currently working as a Head Photographer of J&J group incorporation. I am handling 5 photography amateurs and we incorporate with the marketing team whenever they come up with new ideas in promoting the company's products.

I love photography but it's sometimes boring to be in the same field over and over again, the company never let us go and explore different areas aside from sticking with the marketing team.

They said I'm the best, but I don't believe them. Some are just trying to smile when they're in front of me but I can sense they talk behind my back.

I'm well paid but I'm not having fun anymore.

I sometimes ask what's wrong with me? When my job pays me well, my mother inherited millions from my dad's death, so, basically, I can just quit whenever I want to and just venture on my own business.

But I don't want to be far away with my best friend, Chaeng. She works with the CEO of the company, in short, she's the CEO's assistant.

Our CEO is still young, we probably have the same age. She has long straight and silky brown hair, she dresses like a fashionista like she's in Paris, she have pretty eyes, and she's highly respected by everyone.

YN (Your name), as they call her, but I only met her once when my motorcyle hit her Blue BMW sports car.

Fortunately, I didn't die.

YN got off her car. Surprised to see her, I didn't take my helmet off.

She knelt down just to check on me. "Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

Her soft hand touched my arm, she ran her dark sunglasses through her hair, exposing her feline eyes full of concern.

Why am I not removing my helmet? Idiot.

"I'm fine. It's my fault anyway," I admitted that it was my fault. She already turned a right signal but I still pushed through her right side. She's supposed to be mad but why isn't she? Is she scared that someone might take a video of her when she starts to yell at me? Keeping her reputation and her company? Well, who knows?

But her eyes what struck me the most, it's full of concern and sincerity. Not to mention, the sweet voice too.

She helped me get up.

"Thank you, Ms.," I said, smiling even though she can't see it because I still didn't remove my helmet.

"Oh my gosh! I think I broke this!" She handed me the bag of my camera and quickly grabbed it from her just to check the camera inside the bag.

It really got broken.

"Oh no, important photos that I just took yesterday are here. I haven't transferred it to my desktop. Damn it  I will be so dead," I sigh.

"I'll pay you 3 times, how much is that?" She asked while getting her purse in her car.

"It's fine. It's really my fault, you don't owe me any," I said.

"Please just let me," She insisted.

She handed me her calling card but I refuse to accept it.

"I actually work at your company," I told her.

"Really? Lisa Manoban?" She asked. I got taken aback, how did she know my name?

"Y-yeah. But how did you know me?" I got baffled.

"What type of CEO will I be if I wouldn't know the greatest photographer in my company?" She smiled dearly, her eyes are smiling as well, and she has a unique smile which makes her beautiful. "Stop hiding behind that helmet. Show me your gorgeous face," She said.

Wow. I'm the greatest?

I tagged myself as an asexual but I experienced having a relationship with a guy, I wasn't in love with him, I don't even know why we got together in the first place. When we broke up, it doesn't even hurt at all.

I've never been into women but when I saw her this close, I started to admire her but it wasn't a crush. I just admire her beauty and kindness.

I removed my helmet and she still got the beautiful gummy smile on her face. This is embarrassing because I think I look like shit in front of her when I just removed my helmet.

We both smiled at each other without uttering any words, our eye contact broke when someone in the car shouted, "A traffic officer is coming! Settle everything now!" It's a guy's voice, it's probably her brother or boyfriend, or who knows, or who cares.

"I gotta go. I might be late, Ms. CEO," I said and lifted my motorcycle up. I sat on its seat and turned the engine on.

__

"Ow. Ow. Ow." I winced from the pain while trying to life my arm up. I lied earlier when I said that I wasn't hurt. My left arm does hurt, I hope no bones got broken.

My best friend Chaeng went into my studio inside the company. She gave me a hug and I returned the same but winced from the pain.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Nooo," I pouted. "I accidentally hit Ms. CEO's car,"

"Aha! You're the motorcyle girl she's talking about," Chaeng said.

"Motorcycle girl? But she knows my name!" I said.

"Wait. Is your camera broken?" How did she know?

"Y-yes?" I said.

She snorted with a little laugh. "Damn. She asked me to buy a camera,"

"What? But I told her that it's fine and it wasn't her fault," I scratched my head. 

"Well, she could be stubborn sometimes," Chaeng said.

"No wonder," I raised my brows.

I informed the Marketing Head that I lost the photos and he sure got irritated at first because we exerted a huge amount of effort yesterday.

"I'm sorry, I just really got into this accident and broke the camera I used in the product photoshoot yesterday," I explained.

He heave a deep sigh. "Don't have a choice. Fine. Let's shoot again tomorrow,"

He informed his team regarding the situation and I also informed my 5 amateur members.

Chaeng sent me a message, she told me to come up to the CEO's office and I did. What does the CEO needs from me?

My bestfriend Chaeng assisted me towards the door entrance. "Just come in, Lisa," Chaeng informed and I hate how she's giving me a teasing look. "Someone might get promoted," She mouthed but I just rolled my eyes.

I stepped into the office and Chaeng closed the door behind me.

"Can I help you with something, Ms. YN?" I asked her.

She sipped into her fresh hot tea and placed it on the table afterwards.

"I got something for you. As a replacement for what happened earlier," She handed a large paper bag and I know that it's a camera because of what Chaeng told me.

"Ms. YN, you really don't have to," I declined.

"Lisa. To refuse an offer is an insult. Please, just take it," She insisted. Chaeng's right. She's so stubborn.

"Fine. How can I refuse an offer from my boss?" I said and it made her chuckle.

"You're a talent in this company and I want to treat an asset right," She said. She's right, I'm an asset to her company but some departments aren't treating me right.

"Okay, Ms. YN. If you insist. Thank you," I smiled.

"Open it," She looked at me with joy in her eyes, waiting for me to open the present which she bought.

"Uhm, right now?"

She nodded and I removed the box inside the large paper bag, I opened it and got two cameras from her.

"I'm confused. What is this other one for?" I asked. She gave me the exact one that got broken and one Leica camera that is easy to carry everywhere you go, which is by the way good for travelling.

"That's a gift at the same time a reward," She said.

"I hit your car and now I got rewarded. I feel so ashamed," I told her honestly.

"Just take it. To refuse an offer is an insult,"

"Okay. Okay. Thank you," I smiled warmly.

"Uhm, can I try this one?" I was pertaining to the yellow Leica camera and she nodded.

"Can I take you instead?" I asked her and she just nodded. I hope I'm not mistaken but a little blush rushed to her cheeks or probable it's just her light make up. 

I took a photo of her. "Nice pick, Ms. YN. This camera has a pretty good shot,"

"Well, I know how to pick," She flipped her hair and smirked. She asked me to sit on her couch and poured me some tea to drink.

We talked a lot of things and we are starting to get fond with each other. The pain in my arm became less painful when I received those cameras.

___

In year 2022. [The present, in J's diary]

I woke up from a weird dream that I met with a woman and I took a picture of her, but her face is in a blur and I can't picture who she is. I call it weird because something in my chest is feeling unusual. It feels weird.

But the dream feels so real. I dreamt of being in my real life again and in my real job. It feels real that I am missing home more and more.

"You okay? You're sweating," Jennie said, while she's in her desk writing something.

I didn't notice that I am sweating from a weird dream. I wiped it with my shirt that I'm wearing.

I looked at Jennie and noticed her writing something. Could it be a school work or a diary?

"What are you writing?" I asked, not trying to sound like prying.

"My thoughts," She said and my eyes widened.

DID SHE JUST? 

THIS IS IT! SHE IS WRITING A JOURNAL. SHE IS J. WE ARE COMING BACK HOME.

"Oooh. Is that a diary?" I asked again.

"Yep. I actually find diaries childish but I found this in front of our doorstep so I just keep it and much better use it," She explained. "I shouldn't put it to waste," 

"No way you finders keepers!" I joked.

"Heyy! They left it at the doorstep without any indication who they're giving it to," She contested.

"What if it's for me?" I said.

"You hate journals, Lisa. You prefer reading than writing," She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I love writing now," I quickly grabbed the journal from her.

"Hey!! Give it back to me! That's not yours!" Jennie and I are chasing against each other in the room like kids.

"Don't you dare read it! Give it back to me!" She yelled while keep on chasing me. 

"Just one page, Jennie. Just one page!" I asked her while making sure not get caught from her.

"Do respect my privacy!" She exclaimed.

I opened the journal while still running away from her.

Dear diary,

I think I like someone but we can't because that person is important to me *********##### #####

"STOP!!!" She screamed and a slipper landed to my face. It hurts a little. 

"OUCH!" I dropped the journal on the floor and I think I read enough.

I read it. I finally read it.

I tried checking my hand if I am dissipating.

But I am not.

I got disappointed and picked the journal from the floor.

I heard sobs that it made me halt.

Jennie is crying. She sat on the floor with her knees close to her chest. She burry her face on her knees.

I feel guilty and mad at the same time. Guilty for getting into her privacy and mad because I don't understand why I am still here when I already read a part of her journal. What is really the way in going home? Where can I find answers?

I'm still here and I'm not home, yet, here is Jennie crying like a kid.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-," she cut me off.

"I told you NO! Because it's privacy. Do you think I'm joking?" She stood up and grabbed the journal from me.

"Well, maybe let's call it even?" I don't know what I'm talking about.

"You're unbelievable,"

She stormed out of the room and closed the door hardly.

{A/N: This story needs to be read word by word because it has a lot of setting. If you're confused by now, you'll understand soon. Anyway, thanks for waiting. JENLISA forevah!}

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

875K 26.6K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
916K 27.1K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
638K 19.5K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
309K 10.7K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...