สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

9.2K 305 50
By mariewrotethat

Dijon's POV:

"Ace"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Daaaaad"

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad"

"Daaa-

"What Mo?" I huffed lookin over at Amoura.

"I just wanted to say I love you" She smiled throwing her arms around me.

"Mannn whatcho ass want" I laughed

"I wanna see Miss Ava... an Millie" She pouted as we walked up to the car.

"Whatcho teacher say?"

She decided to do a few summer classes so she can try and skip a grade.

"She saaaid I'm so smart they should've been put me up" She flipped her freshly done braids as she hopped in the back seat.

"Yeah Ight"

"I'm se-oooo uncle Tae owes me money can we go see him? Pleaseeeee"

"I'm already goin that way mama just chill"

-------

We pulled up to the shop and headed inside.

"AMOURA??"

"Oh heckie naw daddy get the roach spray" Mo yelled clinging onto my arm.

I turned to see Lauren standing on the nearby corner.

She had on a short ass plaid skirt wit a white crop top cut down the middle so her whole chest was exposed.

She look rough as hell

"Amouraaa princess is that y- uhh do NOT touch me" Mo yelled slapping her hand away from her.

Lauren scoffed before looking between the two of us.

"I heard you got a li girlfriend... that's why she acting like she don't know me"

"I DONT know you... my daddy is all I know"

"And don't speak on Miss Ava unless you want me to sl- I covered her mouth before opening the shop door and sending her inside.

"So you finally moved on from me huh?" Lauren laughed sniffling as she flipped her hair outta her face.

Stiff ass shit.

"Been did that"

I tried to get into the shop but she stepped in front of me blocking me.

"Man fuck up outta my face"

"I know you miss me Ace... she can never be me and you know that"

I laughed a lil making eye contact with Ava as she stood behind the door watching everything.

"Sure bout that?" I chuckled

She draped her arm around me instantly making my face scrunch up.

"Get the-

"Baby you comin in?"

Lauren quickly looked behind us.

"Baby?? This the bitch you mo- NEVERRRR"

Lauren laughed stepping off.

"Yeah thats my shorty.. na get the fuck from round me"

"Tuhh that li girl ain't nothing compared to all this grown woman"

Ava laughed not even acknowledging Lauren.

"Tf is funny bi-

I closed the shop doors behind me locking em.

"She is one determined bitch" Akira laughed shaking her head.

"That she is" Pooter added

"Fuck up.. both of yall"

"So... who was that?" Ava questioned as I sat down. She stood in between my legs looking fine as ever.

Damn that's all me?

"My ex"

"Ummm not just his ex.. that's Mo's momma" Akira added making me mug tf outta her.

"Umm TT kira that's NOT my momma... please don't even do that"

"That IS your momma girl.. no ma-

"Akira fuck is wrong wit you?" Killa mugged her making her shrug.

"I'm just sayin that's her momma, which is facts, she birthed her right?"

"Right so that's her momma"

"But she ain't been in Mo's life.. at all my nigga so you sittin up here tryna be funny or sum?"

I felt my face getting hot, something that only happens when I'm pissed.

"Yo-

"Nah nah you can go home or sum ion wanna be round yo ass"

"Ace you for real right now?"

"Akira just go inna back you doin too much" Pooter yelled throwing something at her.

"Baby cmere" Ava held out her hand. I grabbed it letting her lead me to wherever the fuck she was going.

"This your office right?"

"Mhmm"

I punched the code in and the door opened

"Sit"

She lowkey turning a nigga on right now

But it ain't the time

She sat down plopping that fat ass on my lap making me smirk a lil.

"I know you ain't good so I'm not even going too ask" She turned facing me rubbing on my shoulders a bit.

"That shit feel good as fuck" I groaned laying my head against the wall.

"Don't let shit like that get to you... you know what you been doing for your daughter, Akira just likes to... make conversations turn for the worse"

"She kinda likes drama if you can't tell" Ava laughed a lil rubbing her hands up my neck.

"Amoura is the beautiful, smart, and talented young lady that she is because of you"

"I know that and so does mostly everyone around you.. don't let ignorance make you think otherwise baby"

"Thank you" I smiled looking down on her. She just smiled continuing the rub on my neck.

"Mmm you must wanna get fucked"

"I dooo b-

"I know baby.... you comin thru later or you want me too?"

"I'll c- hollup"

She pulled out her phone answering it quickly.

"Hello?"

"W-what?"

Her voice broke and she quickly got up off me.

"I'm on my way now"

"Wassup? What's goin on?"

"M-Millie"

"What happened?"

The panic in her voice only made me worried.

"Sh-she um tired to kill herself?" She sound unsure of herself as she paced back and forth.

"Whatchu mean?"

"She slit her wrists a-and locked herself in the room but Nala was over and she found her and called the ambulance, then me so I- I gotta meet them at the hospital" Her tears started to fall

"Cmon I'll drive you"

--------

We dropped Amoura off at Momma Dee's before hurrying off to the hospital.

It was only 2 minutes away so we got lucky wit that one.

I closed the shop early and refunded any later appointments because ion trust Akira, Pooter got dropped on his head too many times as a baby so that's a no.

And Killa wit me so I had to do what I had to do.

We sat waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours now...

"Family of Amillian Brown?"

Killa & Ava got up and walked closer , I just sat back not tryna be all up in lil sis business.

I know she goin through it.

But suicide?

"C-can I see her?"

"Of course follow me"

"Ace?"

I looked up too see a tear filled Ava.

"C-can you come too?"

I just nodded standing too my feet. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we all followed the nurse.

--------

"Ava seriously.. I'm fine"

"You're fine?? You slit your wrists! You're not fine"

"Have you been seeing your counselor?"

"No Ava"

Ava sighed sitting down next to me.

"Man you need ta be doin all you can to get better Mill... this ain't it" Killa shook his head sitting in bed with Millie.

"Ion really care honestly" She shrugged not being too loud.

We all heard her tho

"I just d-don't wanna be here no more.. I'm sick of life I'm sick of trying to feel better when I never will"

"ITS FUCKING POINTLESS" She yelled with tears coming out her eyes.

"Hea me out li one" I started scooting closer to her bed.

Ts bringing up old emotions and memories I ain't talked about in years.

"This shit ain't gon help" I pointed too her wrists.

"I promise you that"

"My mom & pops ain't love me growin up... I was in an out foster care till my parents decided to take me back in an even then I was too far gone to be listening to them"

"I ain't did no shit like this but I popped pills daily to take the pain away.. am that shit only made me dependent on using"

"You too pretty, no weird shit, an smart to be doin this"

"Yo sister love you as if she birthed you herself" I pointed to Ava making a lil smile grow on her face.

"An Yo brother... no matter how long he had to go without seein yall he loved y'all an always talked about missing his family"

"Dont be afraid ta ask for help li one.. an if youn wanna talk to them you can talk to me Ight?"

"O-okay " She sniffled wiping some tears.

"Thanks Ace"

"No problem li folks"

-----------

"What they say?" I questioned looking over at Ava.

"They got a room at this facility.. she agreed to go for a month so she can work on herself away from everything" Ava half smiled keeping her head down.

"You know she gon be straight baby Ight? Just let her heal, Issa good thing she even wanna go"

"Yeah you're right.. I just wish I could do-

"Uh uh don't do dat"

"I knowww baby it's just-

"Listen... you ain't go through what she did an I know you wanna help but that's some traumatizing ass shit man, I hate she had to go through that"

"Yeah.. I just wish she came to me more... she told me she wanted to die but I didn't think she was going too actually hurt herself" Ava cried wiping some tears as I pulled into my driveway.

"You doin all you can ma.. na cmon let's get some sleep"

"Okay" She whispered.

---------

I rubbed on Ava's back as we both laid awake in my bed.

"You think we gon last?" She turned facing me.

"Do you?" I chuckled tracing little circles on her back.

"I want us too"

"I do too... so whatchu questioning it for?"

"I'm nooot I'm just seein if we on the same page"

"Aye no bull if ian think we was gon be serious I wouldn't let you be around Mo like that, an I'm sure you wouldn't let me around Millie an all up in yo life"

"You right" She giggled as I laid on my back facing the ceiling.

"I like you"

She cuddled up next to me making me wrap my arm around her.

"I like you too baby"

I knew we wasn't ready for love... shit we only been together for a few months.

But I know she gon be mine fa some time... just hope this shit ain't temporary.

-------------

Thoughts??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
61.5K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
679K 25.3K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ