Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

Per dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 142

1.1K 56 97
Per dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 1:41pm
I'd finished all my classes for today and I was going to the new donut shop to meet the employees Bella had hired. I was pretty excited and almost there.

Not to mention, my Ranboo was gonna be there too, because he wanted to see the people who I'd be working with.

I turned the corner and there it was, I walked over and inside. There wasn't really a lot of people there, but I did see Bella.

I walked over to her waving and she waved back.

She smiled, "Hey Tommy!"

"Hey Bella." I smiled back at her.

"So, there's only three people here now, but I belive four more will be coming. And plus you that's like eight people who are gonna work here. Which is good enough for the time being." She said.

I nodded, "Well alright, sounds good. So, do you mind telling me their names?"

"Well, I don't remember all their names, so you'll probably have to wait till they all get here, sorry." She awkwardly chuckled.

"No worries, it's fine. But, do you know any of those three people's names?" I asked.

She cleared her throat, "Do I?...." she awkwardly laughed again, "Well not exactly so uhm- y'know."

I laughed softly, "Right, well.. fo you know when the others should get here?"

"Well we said two pm, so it is sorta early. Though I'm sure they'll all arrive soon before two." Bella said positively.

I sighed, "Well alright...,but uhm- what do we do in the mean time?"

She shrugged, "Uhm...I guess you could go get to know them."

I smiled, "Sounds like a good idea, I'll go do that."

She gave me a thumbs up and then I walked off towards the closest employee.

Darkish, caramel skined, dark brown, short, and curly hair that reached just the top of her shoulders. Brown eyes and a gold necklace with the Virgin Mary around her neck. A light pastel yellow crop top and a jean skirt that hung right above her knees. A white sweater around her waist and white high top sneakers with black socks. She seemed pretty mature. She was on her phone scrolling through what I belive was TikTok.

I cleared my throat, "Ahem- hello! I'm Tommy, the manager for this location. Since your going to be working here, uhm- what's your name?"

"Kiaya (K-eye-yuh). Nice to meet you Tommy." She said, pocketing her phone and sticking her hand out.

I grabbed her hand and she slid it away from me then grabbed my finger tips. I tried shaking her hand and it was just- super awkward.

She chuckled, "It's a dap."

"A....what?" I asked.

"You slide your hand and then grip finger tips then shake down and let go. There's other types, but I like this one- Here." She put her hand out again.

I put my hand up and she showed me what she had meant.

"Yeah like that." She smiled.

I awkwardly laughed, "My bad-"

"No worries- I mean- the hand shakewould've probably been a little more professional." She shrugged.

I shrugged too, "I like the dap."

She chuckled, "Cool, right?"

I nodded, Yeah....so what are you? Cashier or baker?"

She laughed, "Oh well uh- with these nails and my attitude- I'll be a cashier."

She had pretty polished bright pink nails. I laughed along with her, "Well alright, nice to meet ya Kaiya."

"And you." She smiled then waved.

I waved and walked off to the next person.

Shorter than me, tanish skin, and a little on the chubby side. I could easily tell he was younger than I and probably still in his school. He had a plain navy blue fishermans cap with his redish brown hair poking out from the sides. He wore a plain white button up shirt and black jeans. He had freckles that spread across his cheeks and nose bridge where circular black framed glasses rest. He seemed a little nerdy, but not immature.

As soon as I walked up he stood up straight and stuck out his hand, "Hello sir, I'm Landon. What's your name?"

"I'm Tommy, you can address me as Tommy too- 'sir' is a little er- formal for a donut shop." I smiled and shook his hand.

We let go and then he apologized- why? I'm mot sure. "My apologies si- uh- Tommy."

"Its alright, no reason to apologize Landon. So uhm...how old are you?" I asked.

"16, but don't worry, I turn 17 soon and I've got a workers permit and everything s- Tommy." He said confidently.

I nodded, "Alrighty then..."

He was a little awkard, not gonna lie- but he seemed reliable and dependable. So that much was good.

I cleared my throat, "Well then..."

"Sorry! I know- I'm a little awkward....I'll work on it?" He awkwardly laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, "You don't have to work on anything kid. Don't worry about it- and try not to apologize so often, especially when it's not needed."

He nodded, "Thankyou for the advice. I'll take it to heart."

"Mhmm...so uhm, are you cashier?- I don't wanna assume, but your sorta young." I asked.

He shrugged, "Perhaps I am a little young, but I still work in the kitchen....I'm not much of a people person."

I nodded, "Well that's alright, and good to know."

I smiled then waved and he waved back. Finally I walked over to the third person just as another walked in.

The one who'd already been here had long, straight, blonde hair. Like really long hair that fell all the way down to her hip. She had blue eyes and a shiny lip gloss which reminded me of Lexis. She wore purple sunglasses on top of her head, a light purple tee tied on the side with jeans and black platformed shoes. She was sat down on her phone and hadn't noticed me.

The boy who had just entered walked over to us. He had short dirty blonde hair a little blonder than my Ranboo's. He had the exact same blue eyes as the girl. He wore khakis and a blue shirt, with white high top sneakers. He was the around the same height as me. His facial features looked a lot like the girls, which was making it a little clear that they were closely related if not, brother and sister. However they do look very close in age- probably the same age, so they might not be. He tapped the girl and spoke, "Dylaney."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Oh, hey Dylan." Then she looked over to me. Her eyes widened and she stood up, showing she was actually pretty tall, "Oh my gosh, my bad. I hadn't noticed you- apologies. I'm Dylaney, and thats spelled D-Y-L-A-N-E-Y, because this here is my older twin brother- only by a couple minutes- and our parents wanted similar names. Therefor they spelled mine in an unusual way, though its still pronounced Delaney. "

He rolled his eyes, "Still older- Anyways, my name is Dylan. The names are kinda similar, but you can easily tell us apart. I'm cooler, older, better and shes....well y'know- the opposite."

"You always say the same thing, why can't you just say I'm younger?" She rolled her eyes back at him.

He chuckled, "Cause your reaction is hilarious."

She sighed, "Well you must be the manager here, huh?- And what's your name?"

"Yes, and I'm Tommy. Nice to meet you two. So do you guys work kitchen or counter?" I asked them.

"Counter." Dylan responded rather quickly.

Dylaney giggled, "Dylan has no cooking or baking abilities that's why he'll never go in the kitchen. I however, am a pretty good baker and cook. So for me- kitchen, but I can do both."

I chuckeld lightly, "Good to know."

Two more people walked in together and we all looked over.

What're the odds.

Karla and-

Tony.

1,335 words
Thanks for reading everyone!
Boorista is back :)
See ya'll tomorrow!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 10
In the ""wise"" words of c!Ranboo, "choose people not sides." Sometimes, though, you have to choose a side. Tommy's lived in the same town forever...
28K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...
2.2K 45 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
175K 5.2K 67
Book Cover By: @heartsforkuromi Tommy just recently turned 18. Now he can get better jobs and make better money to help provide for himself, his litt...