𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

38

1K 30 4
By lalaamaraj

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩

4 weeks passed since last chapters events and everything is about to go to shit 😜. probably next chapter im gonna lead yall on tho :)

so basically jalani has started a beautiful friendship with damarion with a lot of sexual tension in it that she chooses to avoid of course.

bedrest- i mean neveah is out of the hospital.. yayyyy!

the feds been spying on legacy (that whole situation happened earlier on in the book around chapter 20 i believe)

kayla is still crazy, kya still a snake.. well not yet.

naijer, cassie, cayshawn are making bank with they lil cooking/ baking gig.

tyshawn sent jalani ANOTHER 48 text messages.. yikes.

iyus lives with legacy full time now.

starr and cameron have my vote as the least chaotic people in this and jalen is one of neveahs real friends but yall already knew that <3

______

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 12:41 🌃

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴀ 📍

"i missed you man" legacy said as he kissed my forehead.

"i missed you more" i said while rubbing his chest.

"hey let's get some food from downtown" he said as i nodded and we got up.

i took my robe off and slipped back into my dress and put on my sandals then grabbed my purse off the back of the hotel door.

"ready?" legacy asked me as i nodded.

he grabbed the room keycard then my right hand and we walked towards the elevator.

__

we walked out of the hotel and the man pulled our truck from around the corner.

"here you go sir" he said handing the keys to legacy.

"thankyou man" he said paying him and opening up my car side door.

i got in the car and he drove to the restaurant. i grabbed his hand as we walked in through the close to empty bar as the music started getting louder.

we sat at a table close to the back door.

"finally its just us chilling. no drama, not a lot of people, just us" i said out loud sighing in relief.

"right we both been mad busy since you got out the hospital, i been rehearsing for tour, i got iyus full time, in back to back courtrooms but hopefully this trip goes well for me and we can leave buffalo" legacy said as he opened up the menu.

"i been thinking about us going to l.a. and i think i wanna do it.. it's gonna be a big adjustment especially for naijer. he agreed to move for me because he knows what i been through but man.. ion wanna pull lil dude away from his life you know?" i said as i called the waiter towards us.

"heard you, take yo time. ain no rush" he said shrugging it off.

"hello can i start you guys off with some beverages?" the waiter said.

"yeah champagne for the lady and i'll take a water" legacy said.

"alright i'll be back with that shortly" the waiter said walking away.

"neveah yo ass finna order sum chicken fingers and fries ain you?" legacy said mugging me. i nodded shyly. "in this nice ass restaurant and you eating like we poor or are in preschool" he said teasing me.

"hop off my dick and you still gon buy my food too hoe" i said rolling my eyes.

"champagne with chicken fingers is CRAZY" he said laughing.

"tipsy while eating delicious food." i said shrugging.

"ima be real.. i might have to leave early, it's a drop and i might have to handle it if nobody else do. but i also might jus pay for it to be handled" legacy said tapping my knee with his gun making me scrunch my face up.

"izaak."

"i said i might damn" he said rolling his eyes.

"nigga yo ass finna wave that hoe around put it away" i said shaking my head.

________

ᴋʏᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴍᴏɴꜱ 1:02 🌃

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴀ 📍

i sat down at the table with terell and rolled my eyes about the argument we just had.

"roll yo eyes again and i'll knock the shits crooked" he said mugging me while looking at the menu.

"come do it then bitch" i mumbled under my breath loud enough for him to hear.

"what was that?" he said.

"nothing terell. can we just order" i rolled my eyes again and neveah caught my eye. it took me a second to process this.

neveah. terell. in the same place.

terell wants to kill neveah. neveah AND legacy wanna kill terell.

this is a way for me to make this situation about me of course.

i get their attention and they argue and my terell problem could be.. taken care of.

"hello? you hear me?" terell said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yeah my bad" i said snapping back into reality. "just a seafood boil & 2 lemonades" i said to the waitress. "hey i gotta go to the bathroom" i said getting up excusing myself from the table.

i grabbed my purse and walked past neveah "accidentally" bumping into her.

"oh excuse me- oh neveah hiii" i said hugging her.

"oh hey, i didn't know you were out here" she said hugging me back.

"yeah i'm here on a business trip" i said smiling.

"aw thats nice, hey text me we can go out later tomorrow." she said as i nodded and went on to the bathroom.

i was on a different side of the restaurant than her so she wouldn't see terell unless i really pushed it.

_________

ᴛᴇʀᴇʟʟ ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ 1:09 🌃

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴀ 📍

this hoe gon blow me mane. mane where she at.

i looked around and had lost sight of kya which made me roll my eyes.

she lucky im waiting to kill her.

she came back to the table with somebody, me not giving a fuck enough to look up i ignored them for a good couple seconds until i felt her step on my foot.

"what-" i was cutoff guard by seeing neveah next to her. neveah looked like she was gonna shit herself which means our plan was going better than i thought it was.

"you've met my friend neveah right terell?" she said making me start laughing on the inside.

"nah, you look familiar tho" i said with a calm tone.

"same with you" she quietly said.

"neveah ill be back with that thing you wanted from the car" kya said grabbing my keys and heading outside.

legacy walked over, said something in neveah ear and she went to the table. he sat down with folded hands.

"hm? so should i get the courtyard steak sandwich or the southern style fried chicken?" legacy said while flipping through the menu.

"alright nigga cut the act, so how is this gon play out. i kill you or you commit a suicide?" i asked while leaning back.

"southern style fried chicken looks good and it has a fye ass side dish" he said not paying me no mind.

"the chicken obviously is what you should get but this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. your never gonna be this close to me except for when i go to yo funeral so make yo move lil nigga" i said shrugging as he put the menu down.

he didnt say nothing, just stared at me and started laughing.

he stood up. pushed his chair in and started too walk away as i pulled my gun out.

i shot twice, missing on purpose. people got up screaming and scrambling around the restaurant.

he turned around and faced me. he put his hands behind his head and continued laughing.

"you gon kill me? in front of all these white people? damn the black lives matter movement means nothing to you??" he said laughing hysterically.

"legacy cut it out, terell put the gun down.." neveah said slowly walking towards me like i wouldnt blow her fucking sew in out.

"kill me, the lady ain got shi to do wi-" legacy cut him self off by pulling a gun out of his hat and shooting me.

______

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 1:19 🌃

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴀ 📍

as terells body flinched back from the bullet i knew it was time.. to get the fuck up out of there.

i grabbed legacys hand and my togo box then pulled him out of the restaurant as we heard people scream in fear.

we ran 2 blocks until we got to the car and slammed the door shut.

"what the fuck" i said panting out of breath. legacy had a neutral emotion on his face. i couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"i- just drive." i said cutting him off.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
319K 10.7K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
535K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
317K 12.5K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||