Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 uglydiaries

饾悆饾悗饾悕'饾悡 饾悩饾悗饾悢 饾悞饾悇饾悇 饾悥饾悋饾悁饾悡 饾悩饾悗饾悢 饾悆饾悗 饾悡饾悗 饾悓饾悇? 饾悎 饾悅饾悁饾悕'饾悡 饾悇饾悁饾悡, 饾悞饾悑饾悇饾悇饾悘, 饾悗饾悜 饾悂饾悑饾悗饾悗饾悆饾悩 饾悡... 注讜讚

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 62 ]

1K 26 21
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 uglydiaries

The walk back to the Great Hall gave (y/n) chills as she stole glances at her best friend. Not only did she not remember giving her that ominous message a few seconds after she said it but she was now complaining of a small headache that had started to form at her temple. 

"Ang, maybe you should go see Madam Promfrey?"

"Rubbish, I am perfectly fine. I'm probably just dizzy from tryouts," Angelina said shrugging a bit as they turned the corridor. "Honestly if you want to be worried about someone I would be worried about Fred and George. They're acting to giddy."

(Y/n) looked out to her two best friends that were walking slightly in front of them. Since tryouts that morning they had been acting quite unusual. They had practically been jumping up, and down all day. Not that this was anything new for the twins, but usually she was in on their little insider prank. 

Immediately (y/n) scrunched her nose up in disgust. A wretched smell drifted through the air, and the more she walked into the Great Hall the more she had to cover her nose with the sleeve of her robe. 

In front of the hall stood professor Umbridge drenched in what seemed to be Fred and George's latest invention. She had seen snippets of the product written down in their dorm a few days prior. 

"Fred," (y/n) said coming to stand beside him as he smiled down at her. "You didn't."

"Oh but we did," George said to her left. "The smell will stay on her skin for at least 72 hours."

(Y/n) smiled up at the two shaking her head. "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant."

"YOU TWO!" A voice boomed through the Great Hall. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Umbridge screeched. "I WANT THEM EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY!"

"How do you know it was us?" George asked a smile toying on his lips.

"Yeah, did you see us do it?"

Umbridge sent a glare their way as she pulled her wand out, and took an extremely close step towards the two. 

"Professor Umbridge!" A voice called out making the witch turn around. "You of all people know we do not display violence in this castle. Put down your wand." Professor McGongall stood tall as she walked up with Professor Dumbledore. "Now did you see the twins do um well what exactly is this?"

"DOES IT MATTER IF I SAW THEM? YOU KNOW THEY ARE BEHIND IT!" Umbridge yelled. 

"Professor, if you will please come with me," Dumbledore said leading Umbridge out of the Great Hall. (Y/n) swore when he walked by he sent the twins a small wink. 

"I have never seen someone so mad before," Ron said coming up with Hermione and Harry.

"Brilliant is what it is!" Lee said jumping onto George's back- which resulted in both of them falling over. 

"You both could get expelled you know," Hermione said. "Do you even care?"

"No," the twins said in unison, a smile etched into their face. George slowly getting up from the floor as he went over and high fived Fred. 

Hermione let out a huff as she turned around and dragged Ron and Harry behind her. Both sending the twins sheepish smiles. 

"Come on love, lets go eat." Fred said gripping (y/n)'s hand and leading her towards the table. She leaned into him as she happily poured herself some pumpkin juice and began eating. 

"Brilliant! You both are absolutely brilliant!" Wren said coming in to sit between George and Lee. "I thought she was going to hex you both."

"That's what I said!" Lee said with a smile as he put an arm around Wren. 

"I still can't wrap my head around how you did it," Angelina said. 

"Now that is a secret for another time."

The more time had passed with dinner the more anxious (y/n) had gotten. She knew she was skipping detention with Umbridge to meet up with Malfoy. 

"Everything okay love?" Fred asking, putting a hand on her thigh as he whispered in her ear.

"Perfect, I'm just not feeling all that well. I think I'm going to go see Madam Promfy."

"Here! I'll take you," Fred said, holding out his hand for her to take as he tried to stand up.

"No!" (y/n) yelled mentally cursing herself for speaking to fast. "I mean," she sighed looking over at him as he gave her a questionable look. "It's because I uh I um am cramping, and well you know girl things."

Fred nodded weakly, a soft pink tint etching across his face. "Uh right, well if you need anything love I'm here for you."

"Thank you," she said, kissing his cheek, and slowly getting up from her seat. She tried to not let the guilt eat at her as she waved goodbye to her friends and stepped out of the Great Hall where Draco Mlafoy was waiting. 

"About bloody time."

"Oh shut it. Let's just get this over with."

***

The cold air nipped at (y/n)'s skin as she walked further into the Forbiddean forest with Malfoy. She wished she had grabbed an extra sweater instead of coming in her school robe. 

The walk in was always the same. It was quiet. Sometimes too quiet for (y/n)'s liking. The way the still air whispered in her ear made her have a lot of downtime to think. 

And boy did she hate thinking.

Her mind became so engrossed in the feeling that she was lying to her friends. Lying to Fred. She was scared of what he would think of her if he knew the truth. How much he would hate her. 

"It's just up here," Malfoy pointed out. Pointing ahead of them. The more they walked up the closer they got to their destination. Goosebumps spread through her whole body.

"Remind me again why I agreed to help you?"

"Because you're a bloody Gryffindor and have a god complex of saving the world."

(y/n) let out a small huff as she shook her head. "Remember that you came to me not the other way around ferret."

"Shh, be quiet I think they're here," Malfoy said rolling his eyes as he hid behind a tree. 

(Y/n) stopped in front of a small shrub, crouching down so she could be partially hidden. The element of surprise is what helped them last time, but she knew they wouldn't be that lucky. 

She could hear rustling in the trees as they approached closer. She closed her eyes, counting to three before she stood up, and pointed her wand outward. "Bombarda."

The ground shook as rocks started to explode in their spot. (Y/n) jumped up as she looked over to Malfoy who was yelling out hexes towards the two Death Eaters that presented themselves. They were what he called "snatchers." 

He had approached her a while back stating he needed her help. Apparently something bad was happening soon. He didn't know what but his mum, Narcissa, told him to approach her, and try to lure the snatchers away from Hogwarts. 

He only told her when they would be showing up on the condition she didn't tell anyone not even Dumbledore. Every bone ached for her to be able to tell the order. She knew they could help, but she didn't want to risk not knowing when the snatchers would show up again. 

Maybe it was her god complex showing, or selfishness in her bones but deep down she knew she was making the right decision. 

She yelped in pain as one of the snatchers threw a hex her way. Her skin slicing open. She took a swallow breath as she imagined a shield around her. 

"You're a pretty one aren't you?" The snatcher said. His face was covered in a a dark cloak and (y/n) couldn't make out much features besides the fact that he had a small limp when he walked. "You really think we wouldn't bring back up after the last time you both atacked us?"

(y/n) locked eyes with Draco for a mere second. Any hope washing away as she heard more footsteps in the distance. 

"Diffindo."

(Y/n) dropped down as her leg sliced open. She yelped in pain, falling to the ground as she lost all balance. Malfoy slid next to her pointing his own wand out towards the three snatchers. 

"Impedimenta," Malfoy said pointing his wand out towards the three. "Do you trust me?" He asked extending his hand out to her. 

"Absolutely fucking not," she said taking one look behind him, and connecting their hands together. 

She felt her body twist, and the way of nausea seem to rise as they safety landed in Hogsmead. She looked over to Draco who was dusting off his robe. "You know how to apparate?"

Malfoy just shrugged as he walked closer to her, taking off his scarf. He bent down to her and carefully wrapped it around her leg.

"I'm not wearing that," she said eyeing the scarf that was now securing the blood that was pouring out. She knew she needed to be taken to Madam Promfrey. The cut was too deep for a normal healing spell.

"Fine," he said airly. "I'll just take it back and the you can contune to bleed out."

 She eyed him suspiciously but didn't say anything as she allowed him to help her up. 

"Can you walk?"

She tried to take a step forward, and almost nearly fell down. "Yeah I'm good."

Draco rolled his eyes as he came next to her, and moved his arm under hers, and around her back to help steady her. "Not a word of this," he hissed in her ear. 

"Why are you being so nice?" She challenge. Up until recently he was something but a brat. She couldn't figure it out. 

"I'm only doing this for my mum. She owed Amelia a favor, and told me to look out for you. I don't like it either."

"How charming."

The rest of the walk up to the castle was quiet. Every step she winced in pain, and had to bite the inside of her gums to stop herself from crying out. She now wished she had taken Angelica's warning a little more seriously. 

"Malfoy!"

(Y/n) turned to see Harry walking towards them, the Marauder's map in hand.She let out a sign as she stood up straighter- wincing in pain as she stood in front of Draco. 

"Put your wand down Harry," she said. 

"Well if it isn't the glorified Potter. Couldn't sleep because you weren't tucked in at night by mummy and daddy?" Draco sneered, placing his hand on (y/n)'s back and pushing her forward. "I assume you got this one. I'll owl you," he said walking away from the two. 

(Y/n) winced in pain and it wasn't until Draco had left that Harry saw the blood. "What happened. I swear I will murder Malfoy."

"Draco didn't do this," (Y/n) huffed out as Harry placed an arm around her. "He saved me."

"Draco?" Harry asked, a distaste in his mouth as he said his name. "When did you start calling him by his first name?"

"Harry, I am in intese pain so can you please get me to Madam Promfrey, and then I'll answer your questions."

Harry looked her over one more time before nodding his head and helping her get to a very distraught Madam Promfrey. 

"You in this bed now! Bloody hell you kids are going to be the death of me." She said walking away and grabbing some bottles from a nearby shelf. "This isn't going to taste pretty," she said handing (Y/n) a cup. 

"Bottoms up I guess," she said gripping the cup in her hand and chugging it down. She could taste a little bit of lavender, and knew a sleeping draught was mixed in. She allowed her body to fully relax as she closed her eyes and tried not think about what tomorrow would bring. 

***

The sunlight is what (Y/n) felt first. Like a bright burning sensation on her face. She always hated when Madam Profrey put her next to a window. The pain in her leg subsided and when she finally opened her eyes she saw that it was perfectly bandaged up. 

She turned to her side to see Fred in the chair beside her. Malfoy's green scarf in his hand. "Whose is it?" He asked. She knew he knew the answer to it. She knew he spoke to Harry before she had woken up. 

"It's Draco's."

Fred let out a sigh as he leaned forward and gripped (Y/n)'s hand. "I can't even begin to understand what goes on in your head or how you manage every year to land here in the infimary. What is actually going on?"

"Fred, I don't even know where to begin." 

In truth she didn't. She didn't know if she was ready to let him know everything. All she could think about was protecting him. Protecting everyone she loves. 

"I won't push you. I trust you (y/n), and even if I don't like whatever this is I know I trust you. I'm not losing you again. You'll tell me when you're ready right?"

(Y/n) met his eye. A small smile forming on her lip as every burden fell off her shoulder. "Yeah Freddie. I'll tell you."

Fred moved his hand towards her face, moving a strand of hair out of her face. "I love you," he said reaching over and placing a soft kiss to her temple. "More than you'll ever know."

A/N: Happy post day!

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

17.8K 502 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...
56.8K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
11.1K 227 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
Ron's Twin 谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 R.A.L

住驻专讜转 讞讜讘讘讬诐

121K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...