๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ - ๐š‹๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By littlewomenkinnie

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šž๐š—๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š... More

๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐š‹ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›

5.6K 123 10
By littlewomenkinnie

1815, London, England

Florence had always held a deep passion for horses, she respected them as much as she admired them. Her horse-enthralled mother had set no debates around the passion, and of course as rebellion would have it Florence didn't take well to being told what to like or not like.

As tragedy struck, and life worked against her she felt compelled and drawn to the animals, whenever she was stuck or had a particular anxiety she would take her favourite horse out of the stable, make a conversation with the stable boys before riding across an open field with her horse.

Today was like no other, she woke early, failed at distracting herself before taking out a horse and enjoyed the bitter wind that nipped at her unclothed skin. Her long locks of brunette curls twisted and danced around with the wind behind her. She would ride on any day, no matter the weather, she enjoyed when it rained because the weather would dampen her hair and her horse enjoyed the puddles as much as any other weather.

But now in England, her horse was left behind in Sweden, and she missed him dearly but she had a pick of others horses in Aspley's stable, she had picked out one with a beautiful colouring and white dots trailed up the horses legs, but as she made up in appearance she lacked in skill. She couldn't perform half of the tricks Florence's horse in Sweden could, but it didn't matter she only wanted a peaceful horse ride today.

She had left the overly quiet stately home of the Aspley's whilst the sun hadn't rose, she enjoyed the foreign scenery in a field, the trees shaded her from any prying eyes though she doubted anyone would be awake as early as she. She had spent a good amount of hours, and the sun was glistening and some beads of sweet had dampened the lining of her hair and fell down her face, shining her features wonderfully.

She had retired from the horse, returned her to the stable, thanked no one in particular, disappeared to her borrowed room, undid her pinned up hair, dryed her face and changed into a fashioned but simple designed dress, it was a white dress, that stopped just above her ankles, it had been crumpled in her luggage but still remained a sophisticated dress, it had a low cut top that was balanced easily with some blue bow details. She brushed her hair lightly brushing out crumpled up curls that were just too tight and managed to loosen them, they made a wonderful sight down her back.

She hadn't really any plans for the day, but she imagined talking a walk around the local market would be a peaceful leisurely stroll for her. The light wind was a contrasting choice with the beating down heat from the sun.

She had a purse filled with numerous coins, several pounds, and many shillings, Erika had fetched them for Florence before they had set sailed for England.

Florence strode confidently down the lane that led away from the Aspley home, and as she did, flashes of the man from yesterday flooded her mind, now that she was reflecting, she saw him and his angelic face which she swore now was carved by gabriel himself, his voice had been calm even when reaching a misunderstanding with his younger sister, he appeared just like any other man she had been forced to make acquaintances with, but something inside of her hinted that he was different and that she would be pleasantly surprised when it would be revealed.

She pushed the thought aside and was about to start revelling in his brown eyes she had only got a short glimpse of when she was stopped abruptly by a booming voice.

"Lady Galloway!" Florence looked in the direction of the voice, even though she had met her only yesterday she didn't fight the grin much and responded almost immediately.

"Lady Danbury." She spoke politely, she studied the woman and she had traded her lighter red gown from yesterday, for a darkening coloured coat atop of a lighter coloured dress, the coat had defining patterns in black stitching and sewing. And suddenly Florence felt very under dressed even if it was only a stroll.

"Don't you agree it's a wonderful day for a walk? I was just coming to see if you would accompany me, but now you're here it is rather inevitable, wouldn't you agree?"

Florence nodded, at peace with the casual conversation.

"I was heading to the stalls, is that where you were heading?" Florence asks, her voice laced heavily with genuine interest.

"No," Lady Danbury answers plainly, Florence is convinced she isn't going to speak again until she does, "But who would I be if I didn't accompany you, you do not even have a maid with you."

Florence knows her final sentence is much more of a question but it comes out more an obnoxious, and obvious statement. Florence hadn't really ever paid attention to Swedish etiquette, what would it matter if she didn't follow and obey the British social rules?

"That is because I don't have a maid. If someone is to work for me, they are immediately my friend or a companion, I wish for people to be equal, and that doesn't stop with my companions."

The other looks rather shocked at the sudden statement, and Florence doesn't regret how she said what she said because if she isn't going to continue her acquaintanceship with Lady Danbury she has to be cleat about her own morals.

"Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else, but and forgive me for being so blunt, do you have to wear your hair so freely?"

Florence flinches back in surprise, she hadn't supposed anyone wouldn't say anything but she didn't think it would be such an issue. Her father had ordered her to pin up her unruly hair, but out of ignorance and her own right, she kept it down and brushed it rarely, and eventually he stopped complaining aloud but his sighs and groans whenever her hair was unkempt were inevitable.

"No one has ever sought such a problem with it."

As the two continue to walk, her hair bounces with every step Florence takes. And with each bounce, some wrinklets are already curling back into tighter curls rather than brushed out ones.

"No I do not think it a problem, but many ladies hoping for a husband may wear their hair in a different fashion."

"Well, are you hoping for a husband then? Is your hair not up? And anyway as I've stated previously, I do not want a husband, even if I fall in love desperately for someone I will not allow myself to marry, a woman is fine and blessed on her own."

"What strong ideals, but as you said yourself even if you fall in love, you are a very easy person Florence, you want to fall in love and hope to but the idea of marriage is too committing for you, a woman is robbed in marriage, is that what you think?"

"I simply have a bad experience with marriages, and as a result I wish for no husband."

Lady Danbury makes a noise, like an unbelieving disgruntled noise. Florence realizes she could say anything until her mouth was talked dry about her distaste in marriage and Lady Danbury would still remain stubborn and believing that she knows best. It irritated her.

Florence tilted her head to be able to face Lady Danbury exactly, she didn't notice where she was walking, and was about to argue her point before she collided with someone.

She had collided into a strong chest, and thankfully didn't embarrass herself but rather stumbled back because of the invading impact.

She was just about to start arguing with the obstacle that was in her path, already preparing some Swedish insults.

"Oh, it's you!" The other person said, and Florence in her still dazed and confused state didn't recognise the other.

"It's me?" She repeated.

"Oh sorry, I never properly introduced myself, Benedict Bridgerton." He flashes her a smile, and it takes her a while to fully process that it is the man from yesterday, and now she is just stating at him, he smiles awkwardly.

"I'm Florence, I didn't introduce myself either." She smiles a polite smile, and she sees his brown eyes darken with the expansion of his pupils. They stare at each other for a little while, before a cough interrupts them.

Florence's attention is snapped away to the left of the two, and she spots Lady Danbury staring knowingly at them, and any happiness floods from Florence's face, and she hadn't realized it in the moment but she had moved closer to Benedict so she stepped further back away from him, and she was ashamed the quick expression of sadness that flickered over his features.

"Mr Bridgerton." Lady Danbury spoke, announcing herself to him.

"Lady Danbury." Benedict quickly responded, he had given her some of his attention before flicking over to the younger woman by her side. Florence's eyes dropped and found a new sudden interest in the ground she walked on.

"If you don't mind us, Mr Bridgerton, me and Lady Galloway will be on our way, and we can part to our separate ways."

Benedict nodded, and Florence felt sad at that, he had so quickly agreed to not continue a conversation.

"But, and I assume she is staying with you, that you two would make an appearance with my family for a dinner next week."

"Oh I'm not-"

Florence is soon cut off by Lady Danbury.

"Of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world, would we Florence?" By the look she is given, Florence has no other option but to agree but she is slow to nod nonetheless.

"Well, I'll leave you ladies now, enjoy the rest of your shared day."

Lady Danbury flashes him a smile before he sneaks a last glance at Florence before taking his leave. Florence stands their stunned for a minute or two but is bought out of it by Lady Danbury murmuring.

"I don't want a husband, she says," she continues muttering to herself shaking her head as she speaks hushedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 897 11
Anthony Bridgerton based One Shots
52.9K 3.3K 13
-๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐„๐’ แต‰แตˆสทโฑโฟแตƒ หขสฐแตƒสณแตแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™š๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 287 17
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ, ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
32.6K 1.5K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...