•Silent Words• lrh

By junebug218

In the end of summer, a week before school, Cierra Fuller got kicked out of her orphanage because she turned... More

(Chapter #1)- Beach Time
(Chapter #2)- Comebacks
(Chapter #3)- New Jobs
(Chapter #4)- Surfboards
(Chapter #5)- The Party
(Chapter #6)- Opposite Moods
(Chapter #8)- Birthdays
(Chapter #9)- Fights + Surprises
(Chapter #10)- Everything Changes
Epilouge
Author's Note

(Chapter #7)- Lyrics & Guitars

169 6 11
By junebug218

{{{Chapter Song: Clown by Emelie Sandè}}}

•+•

I'll be your clown

Behind the glass

Go ahead and laugh

Cause it's funny

I would too

If I saw me

•+•

============================

"Cierra, can you take this to the office please?" The teacher asks.

I haven't seen Luke all day. He wasn't sitting behind me like the usual. Was it because we kissed yesterday? I didn't know a thing.

I nodded and walked up to the front of the class calmly. I grabbed the huge book that was in the teacher's hands.

It felt like everyone's eyes were on myself, even though they weren't.

I pushed the classroom door open and exited.

Right when I walked out, I knew something bad was about to happen.

And something did.

A girl was pressed against Luke like there was no tomorrow. Her lips were attached to his, and he didn't seem to be pulling away. Or maybe he was trying to pull away. He looked like he was struggling.

I didn't see anything else. I accidentally dropped the book in my hands. The girl broke apart, and looked at me evilly. She grinned. I did the opposite.

"Cierra." That's why he was late to the class. To all the classes probably. I didn't hear what he had to say. I didn't want to hear. I ran past them, and dropped the book off in the office. Then, I didn't take a second look at the building before walking out of campus, hugging myself quietly. I was on the verge of crying. But I felt drained. No tears came.

The hopes of him following me came true.

"Cierra wait!" I hear his voice behind me, but I continue to walk. Why did I hope for him to follow me? I didn't want to talk to him right now.

"Just go away Luke." I say quietly, but he can still hear.

"No."

"I said go away." I say firmly.l, whirling around to see his beautiful blue eyes. "Did yesterday mean nothing to you?"

"I-I-"

"That's what I thought." I start to walk away again. But he grabs hold on my arm and pulls me back.

"That wasn't me back there. I didn't do anything. I was late to school today because I slept in and she just rammed into me and I was trying to push her off but-"

"Oh just shut up! That's all lies Lucas and you know it." I roll my eyes and turn around, hugging me from behind.

"Please believe me. I don't have a good reputation but I swear I didn't mean to."

I shrug him off. "Just leave me alone Luke."

I walk off, leaving him behind me.

Right as I'm about to open my door, I hear footsteps climbing up the stairs. I turn around to see Luke walking over to me. His body becomes extremely close.

"L-Luke, I told you to-"

"I don't care." Luke's blue eyes disappear instantly. His lips press on to mine eagerly; his lip ring is cold against my mouth. I let go of my open door handle and slide my fingers into his blonde hair.

Then I shove him off. I start to breathe heavily. "That didn't mean anything. Now leave me alone." He wipes his mouth before I slam the door in his face.

*****

It was my birthday today.

It's been a few days since the whole insistent with Luke. I haven't seen him at all. Not even in the halls.

Ashton and Calum wanted to throw this whole party for me, but I said no. Then they said at one of their houses just to throw a party but it secretly be for me. I sighed and agreed, letting them do whatever they wanted and then I could have my own little birthday celebration.

I walked back home slowly, watching my feet slam into the concrete. It was very nice to have some quiet time throughout the day before the huge party thing. I'm so awkward at parties. I don't know what do to, who to talk to. I'm just the one that sits in the corner, the sober one.

When I walked up the stairs, carefully placing my foot on each step, I almost turn back around. But instead I stop moving.

Luke sits against the wall rubbing his temples with his fingers. He exhales sharply, before realizing I'm standing almost right in front of him.

"Cierra." He whispers. He stands up quickly, and I notice he has a guitar. He places it in his hands.

His blonde hair is a mess, but it looks good. His eyes, where do I begin. He looks like he hasn't slept for days. They have black loops under then pupils, but his blue eyes shine as bright as day.

"I heard it was your birthday, so I wanted to give you a present." He half smiles and shrugs. "I wrote this so, sorry if it's bad." I haven't moved from my place on the top of the stairs, so I decide to move forward, clearing my throat professionally.

"Okay, let's hear it."

I think it was my new favorite song.

"She sits at home with the lights out,

Seen life in different colors,

I think it's time that we wake up,

So let me take you away.

And we can run down the street with the stars in our eyes,

Turn down this town in the dark of the night,

Just open that door we've got time on our side,

We can make it out alive

Hey we're taking on the world,

Ill take you were you want to go.

Pick you up if you fall to pieces,

Let me be the one to save you.

Break the plans we had before.

Lets be unpredictable.

Pick you up if you fall to pieces,

Let me be the one to save you."

He continues the song, and I am literally intrigued. It's so beautiful.

When he finishes playing and singing, I don't know what to say.

"Wow." Is the only thing that comes out of my half open mouth. His voice was like an angels', and he played guitar like the most easiest thing in the world. I loved it. I loved how musical he was.

"Do you like it?" He whispers. We're about a foot apart. I stepped in more while he played- so did he. I nod slowly, looking up into his blue eyes. "Good."

Then it's silent. I can hear cars passing on the streets, I can hear the ocean moving, the trees waving in the wind. He clears his throat.

"Well, I'm going to go. That's all I wanted to..." He trails off, not knowing the right words. "Say." He decided on, before walking past me. I can see he had tried not to touch me as he did. I felt so bad.

When I couldn't hear him anymore, I sighed and moved towards my door. Unlocking the door, I stepped inside and slammed it shut. I'm going to get ready for this party.

============================

Hey guys!!!

I am so sorry this chapter is so late holy fucking crap.

I feel so bad im so sorry.

Ive been so busy.

Im sorry.

SOME THOUGHTS:

(long authors note lol)

So, I think I'm going to make this book 14-15 parts oops hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT

teehee I said but

ANYWAY

IM PLANNING ON MAKING A NEW BOOK

THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE FEELS.

so basically, this book is going to end soon ;(

It might end badly, it might end goodly <<<< is that a word.

The book I'm making with a friend is practically a one shot book, but it won't be all smut. Some will be sad, some will be good. Some will be dating the 5sos boys, some will be meeting the 5sos boys, some will be breaking up with the 5sos boys, it will be a little bit of everything.

We will change each boy every chapter haha. It'll just be a short story kind of thing.

I'm doing it with one of my best friends irl, and we're doing the book on this account so lol

I'm super excited to start the book.

Another rule I think we established is that we're going to have our music and shuffle it. The first song that comes on will be the "chapter song" and what is it mainly about and what the mood is. So if it's, um idfk, Walls by All Time Low, it'll be about one of the 5sos boys trying to get with the girl. I'm pretty sure it will always be the girls point of view, never one of the guys.

WOW

long authors note.

I'm just so excited for this you don't even know.

These next few chapters of the book are going to be a little shorter than usual, around 1500-1700 words hehe. They're usually 2000 but. I WILL PROBABLY ALSO WORK ON OTHER BOOKS OTHER THAN THE ONE SHOT BOOK ALSO BECAUSE ONE SHOTS ARE PRETTY QUICK AND EASY YAY.

so ya.

I pulled a muscle today in my leg.

My mom said its swollen.

Yet she still makes me take the dog out to the park with an injured leg.

Haha love you mom </3 :/

That's all I have to say.

THANKS FOR READING THIS SUCKY CHAPTER OMF IM SO SORRY. SO MUCH AUTHORS NOTE LOL

THANKSFR READING!!!! <3 :D

^^ WTF this isn't FOB come on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 96 21
MOVING TO NEW ACCOUNT - @thatweirdokhai - 𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼...
11.5K 372 39
This fanfic is about a girl who goes to camp without knowing all of the adventures, tears and heartbreak she will get involved with. She doesnt want...
5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...
1.6K 67 35
Sarah Hood, Calum Hood's little sister. We're actually twins, but a different gender. Same school and same friends and same taste. We were the four m...