Five Nights at Freddy's: Robo...

Von glazuki

When super "Fazfan" Stella Astaire starts restoring the rotting robots from the abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pi... Mehr

An Incredible Discovery
Restoration
Awakening
The Mechanical Monsters
The First Night
A Cassandra Truth
Impulsive Action
The Day After
The Night After
Go! Go! Go!
The Second Encounter
Say Goodbye to Spring
Confronted in the Park
Death Flashes Before a Bear's Eyes
The Fox Opens His Heart
Rise and Grind
The Brown Bear's Sad Story
Stella Investigates
Facing his Fear
Stella Meets the Old Man
The Worst Game of Charades
Trapped
Incoming!
The Game (Part One)
The Game (Part Two)
Shadow of the Night
The Golden Apparition
Pop Goes the Weasel
The Final Hour
Blackout
Their Happiest Day
EXTRA: What Could've Been
EXTRA: Meet the Animatronics!
EXTRA: Endo-01
EXTRA: Fazbear Entertainment
...

An Odd Menagerie

19 1 0
Von glazuki

August 15, 2014, 10:49 pm

Stella was incredibly winded by the time she made it to the laundromat. The nonstop pedaling across town stacked on top of her anxiety, creating a double whammy of fatigue. Despite that, she forced herself to keep going. Leaning the bike against a wall, Stella stepped through the laundromat doors.

Stella could only gape at the chaos inside. The arcade machine by the wall had been completely destroyed. A few of the washing machines had visible damage, too. Looking over, she saw an active machine that was still had thirty one minutes left.

Stella felt a pang of guilt well up inside her. Kyle wouldn't have done this if I wasn't so upset, she thought with a sigh. In fact, none of this would've happened if I just left those animatronics alone... Just then, she heard a deep voice call her from behind.

"Stella?"  Stella jumped at that sound. She turned around ... and was greeted by two large animatronics. She screamed as one of them lunged and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Woah woah woah woah," Freddy tried to reassure the frightened woman in his grasp. "Don't worry. It's me." After collecting herself, Stella looked over Freddy's shoulder to see the other animatronic.

"Chica, Freddy," Stella gasped. After Freddy released her, she took a deep breath. She tried to put on an authoritarian tone, which she wasn't very good at. "Why did you guys escape the storage unit?" she asked a little too loudly.

While Freddy tried to blubber up an apology and an excuse, Chica stepped forward sternly. "It wasn't our fault," the yellow chicken grunted. "It was Foxy. That jerkbutt broke the door, and now he and Bonnie are running around doing Pizza knows what." She crossed her arms to further emphasize her indignation.

"Like chasing Kyle?", Stella explained. "You know Kyle, right? My boyfriend? Well, he called me, saying that Foxy and Bonnie are chasing him!"

Freddy gasped slightly. Then, he looked down at his feet. "This is bad,' he muttered.

"This is really bad," Chica added. "If we don't catch them, it'll be like The Bite all over again-", she was interrupted by Freddy yelling:

"Chica, don't say that!" The chicken flinched in shame. Freddy, seeing how he made his friend feel, murmured a small apology. Then, he turned back to Stella.  "We'll find your boyfriend before that happens," he said more calmly.

Stella, however, could not stay calm. "B-but they could be anywhere at this point! How are we going to find them?", she screamed. Then, the waterworks came. Her face became wet with tears as she blubbered: "This is all my fault! If only I didn't-"

Stella was interrupted by Freddy giving her a strong bear hug. "Don't worry," the bear quietly consoled, even though he himself wasn't that calm. He raised his right paw and patted her head. Chica looked on with at least a little jealousy.

Suddenly, Freddy felt something inside. It was a warm feeling, like the feeling you'd have if someone you loved dearly was nearby. The bear's gaze fell nowhere. He knew instantly what it was.

"Goldie," Freddy uttered quietly. He slowly released his grip on Stella. The human looked up to him in confusion.

"What?", she asked. Freddy turned to her.

"I-I think I know where they went," he said. Grabbing Stella by the arm, he rushed through the door. "C'mon!", he urged Chica. The chicken shook her head wistfully.

At first, she thought "Goldie" was just something Freddy made up to cope with the loss of his sister. However, strange things happened whenever the bear called upon that name... things even stranger than the animatronics themselves.

Bracing for whatever may happen, Chica followed Freddy and Stella out the door ...

* * *

10:50 pm

The man strolled gently through town. His insomnia's been getting worse lately. Not that it really bothered him. He was self-employed, which meant he never had to worry about getting up early in the morning. Besides, his brilliance seemed to shine the brightest at night.

Still, he could imagine his young assistant the next morning. Mr. Afton, did you stay up all night again?, she would ask. I could get you melatonin pills if you can't sleep. The man would always answer, Clara, my dear, brilliant minds have no time for sleep. He smiled crookedly. It was adorable how she worried about him.

Just as he took out a lighter and a box of cigarettes, he heard something from the other side of the street. He turned to his left, which was where the laundromat was. When he saw Freddy Fazbear and Chica Chickpie, a flicker of fear flashed inside him.

However, that flicker disappeared when he realized they were facing the laundromat. Slowly, they entered. It was a darkly comic sight, these kid-friendly mascots acting so shady. Despite their bulky bodies, they silently slipped through the doors.

The man tried to peer through the windows, but it was too far. Perhaps they are on the hunt, he thought to himself. He paused to light a cigarette and absentmindedly pop it in his mouth. After taking a few puffs, he thought about crossing the street. But, by then, the laundromat doors opened again.

Freddy burst through them with a scared woman in his paws. He stopped outside as Chica followed. The woman's eyes were red and wet from crying. Looking closer, the man recognized who the woman was. It's that Stella girl who was in the news!

The man could already imagine what the animatronics were going to do to their victim. He smiled darkly. I hope you can live without your frontal lobe, he thought with a dark glee. However, he was taken off guard when Stella turned to Freddy and spoke to him.

"Wait, you know where they went?", she asked the bear desperately. It was strange how unafraid she was to address her soon-to-be killer. However, it was stranger when Freddy looked down and responded to her.

Or, so it seemed. Freddy's jaw flapped, but no sound came out. Stranger still, Stella seemed to acknowledge whatever silent words he was saying. The man watched on, both confused and slightly fascinated.

How is she speaking to them?, the man asked himself. How has she tamed them, while others have perished? He furrowed his brow. Unless...

"The park...? Oh, you mean Cawthon Park?", Stella asked. Freddy nodded. The woman then leapt onto a bike leaned by a wall. However, Freddy stopped her. "What is it?", she asked. Freddy "spoke" some more. Stella nodded.

Then, Freddy grabbed Stella and carried her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. From a distance, it almost looked romantic. Except, one was a scrawny human woman, and the other was a six-to-seven foot tall bear mascot. Stella peered forward.

"I'll tell you where to go!", she cried. Freddy nodded. Together, they ran off, with Chica following. The man stopped watching them when they were out of view.

By then, he felt a burning sensation on his lips. Looking down, he saw that his cigarette had completely burnt out. He spat it out, then stomped on it. He looked where the Odd Couple and their Third Wheel went. What a world, he thought with a strange, giddy excitement.

After taking one last look, he turned and walked the opposite direction...

* * *

10:55 pm

Kyle sat breathlessly in the dirty bathroom stall. For the past five-ish minutes, he had been running for his life in the dark forest. It was by luck he found the bathroom building. With a shaky hand, he pulled out his phone. He once again tried to dial 911.

No luck. The audio just went to static, then cut off. Kyle looked down at it in frustration. If I live this, I'll throw you out!, he mentally sneered. Just then, he heard metal footsteps clicking against the linoleum tiles. They stopped in front of the stalls. Kyle's heart almost stopped.

Kyle held his breath and stood as still as he could. Peering down, he saw the shadow of someone's legs from the bottom of the door. A small whine threatened to escape his throat, but he managed to hold it down.

Sniff, sniff. Sniff, sniff.

The unwelcome visitor sniffed loudly. His metal feet paced across the bathroom. Then, they stopped right in front of his stall. While holding his breath, Kyle started mentally counting: One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi, Four Mississippi, Five-

Kyle screamed as Foxy tore open the stall door and lunged at him.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello? Hello, hello? Uh, I apologize for the delayed chapter. I have some important life stuff that I have to take care of. The next chapter or two might also be delayed, so I apologize in advance.

-KaneTheSheep 🐑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.1K 531 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
2.2K 189 12
TW// gore, cursing, mentions of murder, mentions of suicide As Carissa Emily tries to survive the nightmarish shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, sh...
103K 3.6K 35
*DISCONTINUED* Fazbears Pizzaria is a common diner. Appart from one thing. Animatronics. Free to roam at night and a new night guard looking after th...
31.9K 691 23
~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their old town. When you start working at Freddy...