๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐—...

By Blobby005

๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 4
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 5
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 6
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 7
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 8
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 9
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 10
Chapter 11
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 12
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 13
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 14
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 16
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 17
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 18
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 19
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 20
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 22

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 21

5K 190 56
By Blobby005

|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚|

CW: none
Word count: 1130

A/n: I love how y'all went 'I hate sandals, ew', same, but I have to torture you a little by dressing you guys into what you hate. Don't blame me, I'm bored.

°°°

This place was huge, as she observed, once seated in the chambers.

Foolish cleared his throat, gaining her attention and she snapped out of her thoughts, muttering 'oh right' as XD shuffled next to her uncomfortably.

"Well, I- we wanted to talk to you."

"About what? Your visit was quite unexpected."

"Yeah, sorry about that but oh, well.."

She trailed off for a moment.

"Foolish, why do you hate him?"

"Huh? Dreamxd? I don't hate him, I just-"

"Just what?"

"He...well, he reminds me of certain someone..."

"Dream?"

"Yeah, he's my brother so...it kinda saddens me, that's why I avoid him..."

Oh. So that's the reason.

It's all because he has Dream's features, face, body, even his voice is somewhat similar to Dream's.

There was some sort of connection between them, he could sense it but...

"But I'm not him."

"I know, I know, I just- can't help it. Sorry I was so distant with you."

XD gazed at the lesser god for a moment before shaking his head.

"It's alright, don't apologize. I get it, I know how you feel."

"Really?"

Foolish was somewhat suspicious: Can a mighty God like XD feel what he feels?

As long as he knew, almost all Gods are void of any emotion, but him..?

He wasn't sure.

"Yes."

His answer was shot, but some kind of emotion was evident in his tone.

What emotion, he couldn't read.

"Alright, thanks, um- I'd like to do something for you as a sign of my gratitude."

"Oh- there's no need, it's fine-"

XD shook his head, trying to turn down the request because he couldn't possibly accept whatever Foolish was offering, but...

"A statue would be good."

Y/n interrupted him and his eyes snapped to gaze at her, only to see her smiling.

"A statue? Hm, okay. That sounds good, it shouldn't be that difficult to build."

"Then perfect! See, XD? It's your gift."

"A gift...but I-"

"If you need materials for the build, you can ask me, I have plenty."

"Oh, no need for now, but if I run short on supplies, then sure."

She nodded, with a faint smile, which Foolish returned and they engaged in a small chit chat, while XD was deep in his thoughts.

He wanted a statue but was it really okay for him to force a demigod to work for him?

Wouldn't it spark the hostility once again?

He didn't want any trouble.

But if he's offering his services himself then it should be fine, right?

Probably, but he still had to be a little bit cautious.

"Hey, you good?"

She patted his arm, regaining his attention and he nodded.

"What'cha thinking about?"

"Nothing, really. Just some random thoughts. Pay them no mind."

She nodded slowly, gazing at him once more before switching her attention back to Foolish who now was talking about his  magnificent builds, showing off in front of her.

'XD.'

His eyes went wide under the mask, as his he straightened his posture immediately at the familiar voice inside his head.

He needed to act as casually as possible.

'Yes, Kristin? Are you okay out there?'

'Oh, I'm fine, just found two boys here, they claim to be overseers of this place.'

'Overseers, hm? They can't do much without the host, so their position without you is useless.'

If there was no source of power, the overseers wouldn't be able to function for long and keep the realm stable.

'I'm aware, that's why I'm willing to stay here for a while to maintain the realm. Just wanted to ask you about Phil and others in the SMP. How are they?'

Ah, classic Kristin. Of course, that's what worries her.

'Don't you worry, they're just fine. Phil's found a dripstone cave and is spending all of his time there, Y/n's hanging out with me and Wilbur sometimes. To sum everything up, they're all okay. I'm here to look over them, after all.'

'Oh, I'm glad, then. I was a bit worried, turns out it was for nothing. Ah, yes, could I ask you for a favour?'

Hm? Now, that's interesting. What could she possibly ask for?

'Yes, of course. I'm listening.'

'Is it possible for you to attend my realm from time to time, to see how the overseers of mine are doing and if the seal is secure?'

'Leave it to me, Kristin. I'll be free in an hour so after my visit, I'll be sure to tell you.'

It shouldn't be a big deal for him, plus, he really needed to go there and take a look at the seal.

He needed the SMP to be a safe place, after all.

For her.

'You have my gratitude, XD. Really.'

'Of course, you can rely on me.'

'Thank you once again, I have to go now. Goodbye.'

'Later, Kristin.'

But how did she manage to regain back the connection to other gods?

Wasn't she going to be trapped there or something? Did he miscalculate something?

What if she comes back suddenly and...

And...no.

She won't be able to find out, she trusts him a little bit too much and is pretty naive at times.

So...

"Y/n, I happen to have some matters to take care of, would you like to stay here with Foolish or do you want me to take you back home?"

He wanted her to pick the second option he was offering her but...

She lifted her gaze up and blinked, thinking.

"I'd like to stay here for a while. Phil's not home anyway, I'm gonna get bored."

"Alright then, you know what to do to summon me."

"Yeah or I can just find Wilbur and chill with him."

"Or I can see her off."

Foolish offered and XD stared at him, untrust bubbling up in his chest.

"Hm, alright, do whatever you wish, Y/n, just please be safe."

"Yeah, of course. Always."

He nodded and dissolved into the air after mumbling out a small 'bye'.

⅂⍑ᒷ᛫˧ɾ⅂ᒷᓭ᛫ƿᒷ∷ᒷ᛫¦⧶⅂ɾᶖ⅂,᛫⅂⍑ᒷ᛫ᓭᒷɾꖎ᛫ᶖᒷᒷⅰ!¦⧶˧᛫⅂⍑ᒷᒲ᛫ᓭ⍑⚍⅂᛫ɾ⧶⟍̅᛫ɾ᛫˧੭ꖎ⟍̅ᒷ⧶᛫ᶖ⍑ɾ¦⧶᛫ɾ∷੭⚍⧶⟍̅᛫⅂⍑ᒷᒲ᛫∷ɾ⅂⅂ꖎᒷ⟍̅᛫ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ǁ᛫੭⧶ᶖᒷ᛫ɾ᛫ƿ⍑¦ꖎᒷ᛫ɾᓭ᛫⅂⍑ᒷ᛫ᓭ੭⚍ꖎᓭ᛫ɾ⅂⅂ᒷᒲⅰ!⅂ᒷ⟍̅᛫⅂੭᛫⦣∷ᒷɾᶖ᛫੭⚍⅂.₋.

⦣⚍⅂᛫⅂⍑ɾ⅂᛫ƿɾᓭ᛫⧶੭⅂᛫⍑ɾⅰ!ⅰ!ᒷ⧶¦⧶˧᛫ᓭ੭,᛫⅂⍑ᒷ¦∷᛫ᒷ⎓⎓੭∷⅂ᓭ᛫ƿᒷ∷ᒷ᛫⎓⚍⅂¦ꖎᒷ.₋.

˙⧸⟍̅᛫⎓∷੭ƿ⧶ᒷ⟍̅,᛫ᒷ⧶ᶖ⍑ɾ⧶⅂¦⧶˧᛫⅂⍑ᒷ᛫˧੭ꖎ⟍̅ᒷ⧶᛫ᶖ⍑ɾ¦⧶ᓭ᛫ƿ¦⅂⍑᛫⚍⧶⦣∷ᒷɾᶖ¦⧶˧᛫ᓭⅰ!ᒷꖎꖎ.₋.

⅂⍑ᒷǁ᛫ᓭ⍑੭⚍ꖎ⟍̅⧶'⅂᛫⦣ᒷ᛫⎓∷ᒷᒷ.₋.

°°°

Chapter 22 - soon..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
263K 11.9K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
287K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.