The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 69

6K 153 31
By _ruby07f01_

Romeo's POV

'No. Assolutamente no.'
—Italian—(No. No fucking way)
I explained, staring at the people in front of me while sitting in the Amara's family's living room next to Roman who also shook his head.

'Sì Romeo. Sei.'
—Italian—(Yes Romeo. You are)
Gabriela replied, smacking the back of mine and Roman's head.

'Non indosso un travestimento.'
—Italian—(I'm not wearing a disguise)
Roman spoke, staring at the women that was next to Natalia.

Roman and i had just been called to Amara's house, Gabriela, Camila, Maria, Mia, Natalia, Sebastian and Rose stood in front of some of Amara's siblings and cousins and Axel, Silas and Gabriel.

They wanted all of us to wear disguises and go into the club where we thought Amara was. See if it was up to me, either one of two of us would go in there and find her, get her out of there while the other one distracts the people that are there and then blow the place as soon as we leave.

'Siete tutti travestiti, non accetto un no come risposta.'
—Italian—(Your all wearing a disguise, i'm not taking no for an answer.)
Amara's grandmother explained, silencing everyone in the room. She is probably one of the most scariest women i've ever met. She's definitely in the top 5.

'sì signora'
—Italian—(Yes ma'am)
We all muttered as Enrique, Elio and Alfonso walked into the room.

'Ci sono 6 di voi che vanno. 1 di voi starà in macchina e sarà pronto per lasciare quel posto non appena Amara sarà in macchina. Gli altri 5 di voi andranno nel club, 3 di voi si distrarranno e 2 di voi recupereranno. Avete tutti gli orologi con cui comunicare.'
—Italian—(There's 6 of you going. 1 of you will stay in the car and be ready for leaving that place as soon as Amara is in the car. The other 5 of you will be going into the club, 3 of you will distract and 2 of you will retrieve. You all have the watches to communicate with.)
Elio voiced, while look at us.

'Romeo e Roman, ti stai riprendendo. Se qualche pericolo si presenta ad Amara mentre è con te, ti ucciderò io stesso. Xander, Ethan e Christian, vi distrarrete. Non uccidere nessuno, o rovinerai tutto. Questo posto non è pericoloso a meno che non vengano attaccati. Allenati a prendere Amara, porta lei e te stesso in un posto sicuro e poi fallo saltare in aria. Abbiamo già hackerato le telecamere a circuito chiuso, quindi ci saranno persone qui che ti guideranno dove andare.'
—Italian—(Romeo and Roman, you will be retrieving. If any danger comes to Amara while she's with you, i will kill you myself. Xander, Ethan and Christian, you will distract. Do not kill anyone, or you will fuck everything up. This place is not dangerous unless they are attacked. Work out getting Amara, get her and yourself to a safe place then blow it. We've already hacked into the CCTV so there will be people here guiding you where to go.)
Alfonso finished and looked at us as if to ask if we had any questions, making us shake our heads.

'Saranno persone della mafia dentro e intorno al club nel caso qualcosa andasse storto.'
—Italian—(They'll be people from the mafia in and around the club in case anything goes wrong.)
Elio finished and began walking out of the room behind Enrique with Alfonso following

'Ragazzi, preparatevi. Te ne vai tra un'ora.'
—Italian—(You guys get ready. You leave in an hour)
He stated, closing the living room door.

•••••••

'Dietro questo angolo a sinistra.'
—Italian—(Round this corner on the left)
I heard Esteban say as Roman held his gun up and shot both of them once they had turned the corner.

'Segui il corridoio e dovrebbe esserci una porta in fondo.'
—Italian—(Follow the hallway and there should be a door on the end.)
He carried on, guiding us through the hidden part of the club. Perks of having a brother that's the best hacker in the mafia, probably even in the world.

'Scendi le scale, vai a destra e la porta dovrebbe essere a sinistra.'
—Italian—(Go down the staircase, go right and the door should be on the left.)
Esteban explained, as our eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Nobody knew if Amara was actually in here because there wasn't cameras in the room, but the last we saw of Amara was her being brought in here and he not coming out.

Roman and i looked at each over for a few seconds and back at the door.

'Lei non è qui.'
—Italian—(She's not in here)
I muttered, looking around the doorframe and realizing something.

'Di cosa stai parlando?'
—Italian—(What are you talking about?)
Thiago questioned through the microphone.

'È una trappola. Lei non è qui.'
—Italian—(It's a trap. She's not in here)
Roman said again, looking up and down the dark hallway.

'Abbiamo bisogno di muoverci. Controlla di nuovo le tue telecamere.'
—Italian—(We need to move. Check your cameras again.)
I voiced, pushing Roman further up the hallway and attempting to open the other doors that i saw and Roman doing the same.

'È una bomba in movimento. Se c'è un movimento entro 5 metri dalla bomba, fa scattare un timer. Nessuno sa per quanto tempo durerà il timer, ma una volta terminato, l'intero posto esplode.'
—Italian—(It's a motion bomb. If theres any movement within 5 metres of the bomb, it sets off a timer. Nobody knows how long the timer is on for but once it's finished, the whole place is blow.)
I explained, noticing a door on the far left with a bar through the handles and one too many locks on.

The both of us automatically began searching for keys as the sound of gunshots made its way to our ears. My guess is Xander starting shit.

'Mierda.'
—Spanish—(Fuck)
Roman and i mumbled, and began opening the 4 padlocks with the 4 keys we found while we ignored the voices through the ear piece.

'Nosotros necesitamos una llave.'
—Spanish—(We need a key)
Roman spoke, allowing my eyes to move down to the door handle and notice another wire near the door where the bomb was.

'Roman'
I whispered as i nudged his shoulder and pointed at the wire that led to 4 dotted red numbers. 03.12.

Without thinking, both of us began kicking at the door, hoping for it to open as soon as possible.

Eventually the bottom part of the door began to open and the top followed.

'Amara se mueve.'
—Spanish—(Amara move)
Roman shouted as gun shots seemed closer.

I made my way into the pitch black room with Roman following.

Feeling a sharp pain on the back of my arm, i grabbed Roman, shooting the 2 people that were at the door and moving to the left of the room, pretty much hidden in the dark.

People were running in one after one, however not making it far with the bullets being shot inside of them.

'¿Qué carajo?'
—Spanish—(What the fuck)
Roman muttered, holding his gun near the floor.

'Mierda'
—Spanish—(Fuck)

Roman put his gun down and bent down, to Amara who was laying on the floor, tied up and bloody.

Seeing her state, my anger immediately built up as i shot anyone that came close to me until i heard Christian's voice.

'Dov'è lei?'
—Italian—(Where is she?)
He yelled, walking through the room with his gun held up and Xander and Ethan following behind him.

'Stai bene piccola. Dai.'
—Italian—(Your okay baby. Come on)
Xander whispered, moving in front of Roman and i and began untying her hands.

'Cosa dice il timer?'
—Italian—(What does the timer say?)
Roman asked, standing up, making sure everyone in that room was dead.

'32'
Ethan replied as Xander picked up Amara and began running out of the room behind Christian and Ethan who had their guns up, shooting anyone that got in their way.

In time we made it to the car where Milo was waiting, instantly becoming concerned as he saw Amara, causing everyone to argue the whole way home.

•••••••

'You gonna let me go or am i gonna sit here like bread?'
Amara questioned, sitting on her sofa in her bedroom while Roman sat opposite her on the end of her bed and i stood next to her bedroom door that was locked.

All we have had the chance to do since being back to Amara's is everyone hugging the life out of her and her saying that she needs to go somewhere, then going to her bedroom and showering. Nobody knows where she wants to go and nobody knows why but weirdly enough, her family told me and Roman to follow her and work out where she's trying to go.

Unfortunately, the people that took her and fucked her up were shot by Xander, apparently they knew who we were and were taunting Xander, Ethan and Christian about it. Amara has sworn that all they did to her were throw a few punches and kicks because she didn't know where Akim was.

'No Amara. There's no way you can shoot let alone fight anyone off in your condition'
I replied, pissed off.

'Who says i'm fighting or shooting anyone'
She argued standing up and walking towards me.

'Where the fuck do you need to go then?'
I spoke, as she stood in front of me.

'Why would you give a fuck? You blamed me for what happened to them'
She carried on, pushing me so my back hit the wall.

'Valentino and Vincenzo?'
Roman questioned, standing up and walking towards the both of us.

'Yeah. My sons'
She said, emphasizing the 'my'.

'What the fuck is your problem hm? They're our sons so why don't you want our help?'
I stated, moving my face towards hers so our noses were touching as Roman pushed me back against the wall.

'Because the last time you guys fucking spoke to me was the night i told you. Yes i was fucking taken, but what about before that huh? I found out where the fuck they are and when i get them back, they won't ever see either of you'
She shouted, visibling annoying Roman and me even more.

'Di esa mierda otra vez.'
—Spanish—(Say that shit again)
I murmured, grabbing her by the throat and pulling her towards me, as her face remained blank then turned into a smirk, not realizing that Roman was behind her.

'Me atrevo a intentar mantenernos alejados de verlos.'
—Spanish—(I dare you try and keep us away from seeing them)
Roman stated, grabbing her jaw and pulling it so she was now facing him.

'¿Y qué si lo hago?'
—Spanish—(So what if i fucking do?)
She questioned, causing Roman and i to look at each other and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all they fucked.👍

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 33.2K 46
Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. All she was taught in her life was to go t...
185K 3.5K 57
At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their mother had died just a month before it h...
35.9K 840 32
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the bullet sh...
6.3K 246 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...