One Piece x MHA: The Straw Ha...

EvanPrimus_FTW tarafından

I saw a couple stories like this so I felt like giving it my own twist cuz why not. After fighting against AF... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A Question

Chapter 9

2.5K 48 21
EvanPrimus_FTW tarafından

Izuku:"Oh god, just remembering my first time in the Archipelago is insane...."-he says while looking down with a rather tired look from so much talking-

Kronii:"It was that bad ey?"

Izuku:"Yup...things kind of only went downhill the moment they kidnapped Camie in all honesty...there were little good news for the next week most specifically because of the Summit War or Paramount War...both are right to say, Pirates and Revolutionaries called it the Summit War while Marines and anyone who reads Big News Morgan newspaper calls it the Paramount War."

"Anyways, do you guys have any questions before I get going with the rest of the story?"

Mumei:"About what you said of going to that world...could we also go?"

Everyone:"Eh?"-is all that everyone said while looking at Mumei surprised or confused-

Izuku:"Where did this came from?"

Mumei:"Well...I'm just asking you know? I'm kind of wondering if we could also see this world with our own eyes...I think that way I would never forget this stories."

Izuku:"....I see."

Mori:"If you want to go, we have to ask him for permission to do so and we dont know if he would give us permission."

Mumei:-she only resorts to sigh-"I know but still...I would love to see that world with my own eyes even if I wont be able to remember it later on."

Kronii:"I understand Mumei but as she said, no one really knows what will happen."

Nezu:"Well I could work it out with your boss, of course it would take its time and we dont really know if he will agree, but keep your hopes up."

Mumei could only smiles listening to this clearly showing to be in a better state of mind at the moment as the feathers on top of her head start rustling from excitement bringing a small laugh out of Izuku and Bakugo who have not seen her this excited in years, even before she was to leave them to work at Hololive.

Everyone started to ask some questions to Izuku like if Bonney is the one of the unnamed Devil Fruit, if Marines even patrol the darker areas of the Archipelago and others ask him if the Celestial Dragons were even strong, let me tell you they were not surprised when Izuku told them they are weaker than a paraplegic Mineta wearing Quirk Cancelling Cuffs, he indeed apologized btw.

Izuku:"So I can continue right?"

Class 1-A:"Hai!"

Class 1-B:"Sure!"

Teacher:"Go on."

Izuku:"Okay than....."

I was rushing at full speed not wasting a single second to get to Grove 1, it was a long run but I was able to arrive rather soon as I saw Sanji screaming at Duval not too far from me as I saw Nami, Franky, Hatchan, Chopper and Pappag trying to break in and completely destroy the place which I also want to do but we couldn't do it without risking others.

When I got there, the first thing I heard is the huge risk we take doing this but we had to stop, that's when Nami gave the only proper way for us to do this with ease. To buy her off the market.

We had to move in and maybe give all of our money to get her, Sanji gave me a paper of what seems to be the usual sale of certain slaves and I was scared for what I saw because we could fail and whatever we were to put in may go to hell in the attempt because at the very least...a female Siren sold for atleast 70 Million Bellys. My head at the time basically equaled the standard price of one siren.

All of us quickly enter the place seeing only people who seemed to have a high profile and a lot of money present here while discussing between each other, to say I had a face of disgust would be cutting it short. I did see some people in particular that caught my attention which one had a long coat and some glasses just standing next to us while below us, there was this guy carrying a sword with a huge bear next to him which reminded me of Nezu.

We suddenly hear the door open behind us as my eyes slightly turn back recognizing who was entering, tho the people here as previously said seemed to be of high profile, they were scared to look at the Celestial Dragon that just had entered, my hatred from earlier started to boil as the black substance once again manifested from my body slowly creeping out of my clothes as I tried to hold it back.

Realizing this, Sanji only puts a hand on me on the attempt of calming me down which kind of worked.

Sanji:"You saw him earlier didn't you?"

Izuku:"Yeah...he almost killed two people and shot Zoro."

Sanji:"How the hell is this guy even breathing?"

Izuku:"Bonney stepped in."

Sanji:"...."

Izuku:"What?"

Sanji:"Why are you the luckiest out of all of us???"-he whispered angrily yet saddened to me as he started to crush my shoulder as I started tapping him for a timeout-

Nami:"You two! tone it down!"

We slowly stopped as I looked in front of me seeing the next person on sale being brought up.

Seller:"His name is 'Lacueva'!! Feared pirate that outstands on the Strategic Field!! With a 17 Million Belly bounty!! Perfect as a mount, house work and even punching bag!! This guy can-!!"

"GYAAAA!!!"

As the scream echoed, me and the guys looked up front as we noticed that from the pirates mouth, blood was slowly seeping out of him as he seemed to slowly loose balance infront of everyone before collapsing and making the courtains to close.

Nami:"What the...?"

Izuku:"Sanji,did he..?"

Sanji:"Yeah...he bit his tounge off"-both Nami and Chopper turn to Sanji and me in shock.-"He prefered death over being a slave for life, possibly his wisest decision in some time."

Izuku:"If I was in the same spot as him, I would also do that with no regrets."

Sanji:"Have to agree."

We were all worried by this point, we didnt knew exactly what was next in the list but we had to expect the worse.

Nami:"We have to hang in there as much as possible...than we'll know if we can buy her back, it was blind luck we got that treasure back at Thriller Bark."

From what Camie told us, behind the courtain, the seller and his partners quickly checked up in the body of the now dead pirate completely angry over this while she could only look at it from the fish tank she was trapped completely scared and almost hopeless.

The curtains opened to reveal something huge behind them, thing I almost inmediately said.

Izuku:"Something that big only makes me think of a fish tank......"-I froze in the realization, Camie was next.

The cloth covering her is suddenly unveiled as the people here started to go wild as she was introduced, this had made my eyes go all over the place seeing everyone's reactions but one stood over the rest, Charlos' reaction.

Izuku:(This is no good....if he's about to go for it than-)

Charlos:"500,000,000 BELLYS!!!!"

Everyone's eyes by equal had widen in disbelief, it didnt matter who it was, their eyes simply looked at this situation with most realizing they have little to no chance to even buy her now, everyone was so lost in this that no one said a word for a solid 3 seconds.

Franky:"What the hell is with this guy?!"

Nami:"We dont have a way to match that...."

Sanji:"This is bad...we never thought of this situation happening, seemed like not even Izuku expected it because of his look."

Izuku:"I didnt....it wasn't until last second that I saw him overreact to his appearance that I realized how bad this was...Sorry."

Chopper:"Dont blame yourself, no one hear expected a Celestial Dragon of all people to do this."-he said patting my back-

Izuku:"Y-Yeah....."-I said only staring at Camie who at the moment was screaming inside of her fish tank, desperate and hoping for someone to save her while all we could do was look at this.

Seller:"Bought by the biggest buyer by far, World Noble Charlos-Sei by 500,000,000 Bellys."

I suddenly see the guy of the goggles and the coat from earlier turn around and start to walk away.

"This place is just a metaphor of this twisted world we live in...Come on, lets get going."

We all suddenly started to hear a noise, a scream to be precisse, it was confusing at first but slowly the scream intensified until it was finally recognizable for everyone present, most specifically for us as I jump back and push everyone back knowing one thing, Luffy was about to bullet throught that door.

And bullet throught he did, as Luffy crashed into the seats a bit far from us but we could only see this in pure shock, never did we expect this to happen because of the atmosphere we were trapped in but when you are around Luffy, is hard to take things seriously. That's when he quickly stands up and the smoke in front of him is cleared.

Luffy:"CAMIE!!!!"-he quickly started rushing to Camie not caring for anything else-"FOUND YOU CAMIE!!!!"

Hatchan:"WAIT STRAW HAT!!!"-he screamed as he rushed to Luffy on the attempt to stop him from getting in trouble-"YOU CAN'T JUST GO DO THAT!!"

Luffy:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? CAMIE IS HERE!!!"-he screamed not stopping-

Hatchan:"YES BUT SHE HAS THE EXPLOSIVE COLLAR!!"-without him realizing he had pulled out his other arms to try and stop Luffy as much as possible-"WE CANT GRAB HER WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS!!!"

A woman suddenly screamed while looking at Hatchan, Luffy was too focused on trying to get Camie that he simply didn't care for what they were all screaming at Hatchan due to what he wanted to do and would do, by that time, he had realized what was happening with all the screams making him look down and notice his arms while everyone simply looked at them.

"IS A FISHMAN!!!"

"HOW DISGUSTING!!"

"WHAT IS A FISHMAN DOING ON LAND??"

"AHH...How disgusting...that skin color! all those horrifying arms!"

"GO BACK TO THE SEA MONSTER!!!"

Thing suddenly started to be thrown to Hatchan who could only stand there taking it all and not wanting to fight back and working as a sort of distraction for .

Izuku/Sanji:"What the...?!"

Pappag:"Hachi we have to get you out of here now or we'll get in more issues!!"

Hatchan:"Dont focus on me and get Camie out!"

Nami:"This is what Robin meant...In all this areas of the sea, people from the sea are completely discriminated..."-she says looking at this in shock from how terrible it is-

Chopper:"What?! So peopple like Hachi and Camie are treated this bad?!"

Izuku:"I've seen something like this before....."-I only said looking at this and being fulled of anger-"....Is no different as to how the world treats the quirkless."

Before we could even move an inch, the noise of a gunshot made everyone present to freeze in either shock or simple horror to the situation like the case was with me, Luffy slowly turned around from where he heard the gunshot, Camie's eyes slowly gets more and more scared as she simply covers her face in horror while Pappag was in an unbelivable despair. A scream of agony came as everyone just looked at this.

In front of Hatchan, Charlos stood with his gun still letting out some smoke from the shot he fired onto Hatchan's chest who's body simply slides down the stairs letting a trail of blood across all stairs his body went down for. I only looked at this in pure shock as I still couldn't come out of it and I didnt seem to be able to do so for a while.

Charlos:"HOHOHO!!AHAHAH I GOT THE FISHMAN!! I KILLED HIM!!"-he said while dancing-

Nami:"HACHI!!!!!"-she screamed looking at the bleeding hatchan-

From afar as I slowly snapped out of it, I could only see Camie crying and hitting the fish tank wanting to know the condition of her friend while calling out for him as I could simply look at this with a dead look, but my looks meant nothing...bcause when I tell you my captain was pissed.

Believe me that he was more than pissed.

Luffy slowly started to make his way up the stairs as I just looked at this, the anger present on his face unbelivable but I knew one thing, with him mad, no one and I really mean no one, could stop his next play. Even still, Hatchan was still conscious enough to grab Luffy who walked passed him and started to pull him.

Hatchan:"W-Wait...ple-ease...Straw Hat....do-dont do it...this is..."-he continued struggling to breath-"...my fault..."

"You promised me...even if they killed someone ...in front of you...You wouldn't face a Celestial Dragon...!!! I....I was a pirate!! I did bad things...this is hwat I deserve..!!"

"I'm sorry...I never wanted this to end like this....I...I just...I just wanted to fix things with Nami...!! even if not much..!!"-he said as Luffy reached out for his arms and layed them down on his chest-"I..just wanted to help you...but i ddoesnt matter what i do....I'm just useless..!! I ended up bringing up so many issues to you....!!!"

"I'm always giving trouble to others....I'm sorry..."

Charlos:"You stupid fish!! You just dont stop even after shooting you...Your annoying me!!!"-he said as he point his gun at Hatchan, thing that Luffy acted against by covering Hatchan from him.

The glare of Luffy was nothing else than a pure rush of anger and hatred towards this opponent of his as he suddenly gets up and starts walking towards Charlos who simply looks at him in anger for even defending Hatchan.

Pappag:"PLEASE NO STRAW!! YOU WONT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE WITH THIS ONE!!"

"What is he doing?!"

Law:"Staw Hat-ya...?"

Kidd:"Is he serious..??"

Charlos:"You annoy me too!!"

-put this next video at 2:44, there are no words that can describe this masterpiece of a punch-

The faces of shock and incredibility were everywhere in the place, no one knew how to react to what just happened in front of us as I only saw both Law and Kidd smile to what Luffy just had done, the silence was still present up until everyone heard the noise of Luffy's knuckles cracking.

Luffy:"Sorry guys, I heard that if you hurt one of this guys, a Marine Admiral not too long after it happens with their warships and all that...."

Zoro:"Because you hit him?"-he says sheathing his sword-"...I was about to cut him to pieces."

Izuku:"Yeah...Call it the right play because I wanted to stomp his face until there were no teeth."-I said deactivating my quirk as I took a deep breath trying to calm down my anger-

Nami quickly rushes pass Luffy to go to check on Hatchan who was still bleeding in the floor.

Nami:"Hang in there Hachi!"

Hatchan:"Nyuuu guys...do you realized what you've done?!"

Nami:"Well it was bound to happen one day or another, is Luffy were talking about after all!!"

Sanji:"soo....."-he says lighting up his ciggarete-

Franky:"Guess we end this now."

Izuku:"Every punch I am about to throw will have SO much anger onto them, I just need to let out some steam."

Zoro:"I get that a lot."

Izuku:"Your not safe yet!"-I said glaring at him-

Zoro:"Jeez...."

Izuku:"Whatever we do, we have to figure a way to take off that collar."

Nami:"You guys take care of that while I tend Hachi's injury! All luck to you all!!"

Pappag:-he only stood there crying a bit-"Guys....."

Rosward:"Charlos!!!"

Shalria:"Charlos-niisama!! No one had ever punched him before!!"

Rosward:"How dare you...!!! How can a filthy human dare to lay a finger on my son?!?!"-he screamed shooting at Luffy at random and missing all shots.

Before anything else could happen, Sanji had already appeared below Rosward and kick his gun out of his hands shocking him as I appeared a second later above him grabbing the gun and smashing the head of one of their guards sending him flying away from us.

Izuku:"I would like to keep this but guns are...quite too uncivilized for my likeness."-I said as I crushed it splitting the gun in half due to the strenght I put on it-

Sanji:"Izuku! Franky! One of you move in and get Camie out of here now!!"-he said raining some kicks on the nearest guard to him-

Franky:"I'll take care of it!! Izuku take down anyone coming for me!!"

Izuku:"With pleasure!!"-I said rushing towards the nearest guards-

Hell quickly broke loose as I continued fighting the other guards, Zoro was going all in and cutting down others, Franky was also shooting them down with ease and making our way throught, struggle was not really a thing.

Rosward:"CALL AN MARINE ADMIRAL AND THEIR WARSHIPS NOW!! LET THEM MAKE THIS SCUM GO BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG!!"

Zoro:"YOU GUYS GET DOWN!!"-he says quickly unsheating his other sword-"SANJUUROKU PONDO HOU!!!"

We all suddenly see a powerful slash flying towards us as Sanji's body simply drops barely dodging it, Luffy barely ducked under it and I barely arched passed it.

Sanji:"YOU TRYNNA KILL US MARIMO?!"

Izuku:"IS ALMOST GETTING ME KILLED ONCE NOT ENOUGH?!"

The slash had such power that it cut throught the armors of the guards and also is able to cut throught the glass fish tank Camie was trapped in letting her peak out of it.

Hatchan:"Hang in there Camie!!"-he screams as he continued being treated-

Camie:"Got it!!"

The roof suddenly breaks as from it, Duval's group comes out of it in their flying fishes with Brook, Robin and Usopp coming down to the fight with us and to kind of help with the mood, Usopp ended up crushing the head of Charlos' dad by falling on top of him making me just look at this a bit surprised but also having to admit it was something quite funny for how terrible the situation was.

We were all moving in and fighting on our own way and trying to reach Camie when we suddenly heard some screams coming from next to Camie as I saw who apparently was Charlos' sister aiming her gun to her who can't move at all due to the collar she's wearing keeping her held down.

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, something starts to happen to her making everyone stop while staring at her confused, none of us knew exactly what was happening in front of us as she slowly started to stop, loose control of her body as it didnt seem to respond her at all as she slowly loss grip of the gun, her eyes went white and some foam started to come out of her mouth before she collapsed.

No one knew what happened, what we witnessed, it was just confusing for all of us to stare at this situation that just happened right in front of us, suddenly the wall behind Camie started to bend open before a hole big enough made itself present as a giant was seen from it.

"Well this sure is a mess ey?"-said a gray haired man walking out of the hole while opening his canteen-"Atleast this is over, I stole all of the money so is just time to go back to gambling in a bit."

"You sure are one crazy old man."

"My real plan was to steal it of whoever bought me if that were to happen..."-he takes a swig while looking at everyone present.

"DARK KING" SILVERS RAYLEIGH
First Mate of the Roger Pirates
Right Hand Man of the Pirate King

"you get it dont you? Just look at me...Quite the old man! Who would want me as their slave!! HAahahahahah!!!"

Bakugo:"Wait WAIT WAIT!!! FIRST MATE!!! LIKE HE'S BASICALLY THE FIRST ONE EVER!!"

"Yep, Rayleigh-san is one of the strongest people I've ever met or well...most precisely that I've allied with."

AM:"But can we talk of it?! The Right Hand Man AND First Mate!! That alone tells me he was only behind his captain's strenght!! Am I right??"

"Actually you are, he was the second strongest of the Roger Pirates and behind him was someone I will bring up a bit later."

"R-Rayleigh??"-Hatchan screamed while looking towards the hole in shock-

Chopper:"Wait...The engineer??"-he says while looking at him-

Rayleigh:"OH?! Well if it isnt Hachi! Is really you isn't it?? Is been a long time!"-he screams smiling-"What got you to this place?? And why are you hurt??"

Rayleigh suddenly starts looking around as I simply look at him with the rest in shock and wonder of who exactly this was, he only analyzes the situation silently while fixing his beard, his eyes look at all the soldiers and even the unconscious Celestial Dragons while everyone simply looks at him in silence, not a single noise or word came out of anyone for the time being.

"I see...yeah, i see...you got in quite the problem didnt you Hachi?"-his eyes only look at all of us-"And you guys must be the one who saved him right?"

"Very well than..."

I suddenly saw his pupil turn gray as he kept his smile, I was able to sense something go pass me as I felt that of a discharge protect me from it, I didnt know what it was at the time or anything while everyone only saw everyone else that wasnt us pirates inside of the building fall unconscious.

Usopp:"Wha- What did he do to them?!"

Sanji:"Who the hell is this guy?!"

Nami:"This....feeling..."-she turned to me surprised as I only had an even more confused face-

Izuku:(What was that...discharge...?)-I wondered while looking at him who turned to Luffy-

Rayleigh:"Ah that Straw Hat! Really fits someone as fearless as you are."-his smile only grows wider-"Is nice to meet you Monkey D. Luffy."

It surprised us, and a lot, you would say he knows it from his Wanted Poster but it wasnt until Marineford when his surname was made public, before it was just Straw Hat Luffy. That's when he quickly nears Camie and grabs the Collar triggering the countdown.

Pappag:"OI GRAMPS!! DONT DO THAT!! WE STILL GOT TIME!!"-he screams crying.

Chopper:"YEAH! THOSE EXPLODE!! WE ALREADY SAW IT HAPPEN!!"

 Brook:"Yeah I also did!!"

Rayleigh:"Oh dont worry all of you."-he than grabs Camie carefully as he reaches out for the collar as its beeping slowly intensifies.

Izuku:"FRANKY MOVE IT WE NEED TO OPEN THE COLLAR!!!"-I screamed as I was about to rush but I noticed something when looking at Rayleigh, this collar was slowly bending.

Brook:"IS ALREADY BEEPING!!"

Chopper:"NOW WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!! CAMIE!!!!!!"

That's when the collar is broken off her neck and throw at an insane speed away from both her and Rayleigh who only keeps on smiling, everyone's eyes only widen in shock to what he just did, just how strong was this guy? that was everyone's thought.

We all calmed down as Chopper was wondering how he did it and Hatchan only told us it was most likely Haki, thing he doesnt know much about and that neither of us did too, that's when Rayleigh realizes there were some other present, this being the Heart Pirates and the Kid Pirates.

Both groups didnt show it but they were rather surprised at seeing a legend such as Silvers Rayleigh standing in front of us rather calmly. Rayleigh decided to explain himself as a simple engineer living in this islands and who doesnt like to go around being called like that to live in this island with not many issues, we were all getting ready to leave as Rayleigh told us to save all the talk for later.

That's when one of the Kid Pirates looked at all of us and told us we were already sorrounded by the Marines and low and behold, atleast more than a hundred Marines, all heavily armed with mortars and all, this obviously got us all ready for action as we perfectly knew this was not going to be easy by any means.

Kid:"Well the more we take, the more we'll have to fight so we'll go up front if none of you care."-he said as he started to walk towards the exit of the place-"We'll do you all a favour! Were gonna get rid of everyone  for you so no need to worry."

It didnt take us more than three seconds to notice the annoyed look on Luffy's and Law's face due to his words to them, it was clearly pissing them off and i dont even know what else to say other than they were obviously not letting themselves be the ones saved.

Knowing we were not stopping Luffy from completely destroying this platoon of soldiers so me and the others simply decided to near the exit to see what both Law and Kid were made of with obvious words for me to do my classic analyzis of them which I expected like usual. What I saw just simply showed why this guys are known as the Supernovas.

Luffy like always showed his insane strenght by wiping a massive amount of the Marines in a couple seconds, Law came as a complete surprise to me where he used a Room to cut the marines onto pieces but due to what his fruit is, the Ope Ope no Mi, they were alive even if missing body pieces. Than there was Kid who tanks to his abilities, he never had any danger when it came to all this bullets and cannons he ended up making an arm out of all metal to assist him in the fight with his Jiki Jiki no Mi.

Quick explanation of this Devil Fruits, the Ope Ope no Mi basically turns you on a walking operation room giving you the possibility to modify a human body to your own will while they are inside of the Room, an espherical area where he's free to work. The Jiki Jiki no Mi is more simple due to it letting you magnetize any metals letting him attract and even repel metal however they please.

We all continued fighting and making our way throught the place up to when we needed to separate to contine, each crew went on their own way as we needed to get back to the Grove were our ship was, but that's when the guys brought up a place they went to visit which is a bad that seems to be related to Rayleigh, thing I didnt know due to me separating pretty early on, so I just had to follow them to wherever we were going for our own good.

We had a simple talk with Rayleigh about his past as he explained us some stuff, he told us that the Roger Pirates all knew the Void Century, said it was a disgrace of what happened to Ohara, how a year prior to his execution, Roger disbanded his group to give them time to run away and I also learned one thing in particular, the Marines had lied to the world saying they had arrested all of the Roger Pirates and their captain was to be excecuted.

It was a lie to make themselves look good when the truth is that Roger gave himself away to the World Goverment due to him contracting an incurable disease 4 years prior to his execution. Roger just from that alone sounded like a complete legend and of course down the line we had to learn he was even more legendary but that was until Wano so...back to the topic.

-I'm getting pretty tired with writting of the Archipelago, I love the arc dont get me wrong, but I just dont find many things I can change to entertain myself while writting this stuff because there isnt much I can change without ruining the how great this arc in particular is, specially cuz is mostly exposition and the Straw Hats' biggest loss-

We learned that Shanks, the great inspiration of Luffy onto becoming a pirate was also part of the Roger Pirates for a time before they dissolved, it was all going well for us....I should also say that by this time, an Marine Admiral was cominig into the Archipelago writting a cannon ball according to Bonney who was just sailing away with her crew, back to us tho... that's when Usopp asked a certain question, one I did not expect.

Usopp:"Oi Old Man!! I got one more question, the Great Treasure in one Island! The One Piece!! Is it in-??!"

"USOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!"-Usopp fell back hearing this scream from Luffy who got on top of the counter while looking at our long nose sniper who was in shock as the rest simply look at Luffy, with me looking at him rather surprised.

"Were not gonna ask where the treasure is!! We wont ask him if its even real or not!!! I'm not sure myself but I know many have gone their way to look for it!!! And if we ask something like this, I would stop being a pirate!!!"-that last statement surprised us as Rayleigh simply smiled.

"I WOULDN'T FOLLOW AN ADVENTURE THAT BORING!!"

Usopp:"I..I..I...I'm sorry!! I just let the escape my mouth!! I also dont wanna know about it!!"

It was a long talk between each other, we were told it would take us a total 3 days for the coating to happen and have complete effect over it so now we had to wait, but at the moment, we didnt knew what was happening on the other Groves.

-I can't write this any longer, I'm sorry people but I'm not gonna continue writing this and I dont plan to rewrite it cuz is fucking tedious, you guys should by now know what happens next, and I'll summarize it here-

So Izuku tells them the remaining of the story, their fight against the Pacifista and how terrible it went, the appearance of Kizaru and Rayleigh saving them, the order to retreat thing that Izuku struggled to do with a heavily damaged arm he almost broke, the chaos of the place as they all didn't know what to do and were scared over the situation to some degree and their slow dissappearance started by Kuma who had suddenly appearance.

Izuku:"First Zoro was sent to Kuraigana Island,  Usopp to the Boin Archipelago, Franky to Karakuri Island, Brook to Namakura Island, Sanji to Momoiro Island, Nami to Weatheria.-he takes a deep breath-

"Chopper to Torino Kingdom, Robin to Tequila Wolf but later moved to Baltigo thanks to the Revolutionary Army, Luffy to ended in Amazon Lily to than go on one hell of an odyssey and I myself ended on Secon Island...more precisely the city near Kazanonsen."

Kendo:"Why an odyssey for your captain?"

Izuku:"Well this will help me summarize stuff..."-he says looking up before taking a deep breath-

"He appeared in Amazon Lily, an island on the Calm Belt with only girls living on it and is mostly ran by the Kuja Pirates who have protected it for years, after befriending the people there, he was taken to the most secure prison in the world call Impel Down which has a Gate of Justice meaning no one can enter it unless the massive as shit gate is open."

"Once at Impel Down, Luffy rushed across the entire facility trying to find his brother who was on the 6th level also known as Eternal Hell, from what Luffy told me the prison is almost impossible to escape from it even for him specially because is underwater so he had to come his way back to the top of the building after causing the first massive breakdown in the history of Impel Down."

"After escaping it, he went to Marineford to fight in the Paramount War where he got the respect from Whitebeard, fought with the Whitebeard Pirates to save Ace, confronted the Three Marine Admirals and even tho it went bad...it happened...he used Conqueror's Haki, he was revealed to be the son of the leader of the Revolutionary Army, was able to unchain Ace and fight side by side with him....sadly...."-he lets out some air-

"Sadly Sakazuki was there and went to kill Luffy but...Ace stepped in and took the hit killing him in front of Luffy...I dont know exactly what happened there other than the fact that Ace died smiling after saying something to Luffy but this triggered Luffy onto a trauma and having him with a lot of issues as he could only cry over his brother's death."

"After that he was rushed out by Law who was able to get him out of Marineford with certain ease while heavily injured on his chest with a massive x shape scar, than it was him getting to Rusukaina, an island also located inside of the Calm Belt where he was talked onto not making his brother's death worthless."

"He came back to Marineford to leave a message to us which we saw on his arm, this message in particular was nothing else but what i see as the Iconic 3D2Y."

"In two years we would meet again at Sabaody Archipelago and for us to take the next two years for training because we realized we may not be enough for the New World."

Iida:"How did that went?"

Izuku only extends his arms out in a way to signal that his now normal looks are the results of those two years of training leaving most kind of surprised but it makes sense if he dedicates an entire two years to almost nothing but training which is clearly what happeend with Izuku.

Mei:"So your height and muscle of now....all in two years."

Izuku:"I mean those two years werent just TWO years! But yea that's the case."

Bakugo:"From your perspective, how where this two years?"

Izuku:-he lets out a bit of a loud whistle-"Pretty fun in all honesty, but we can talk of that later."

Uraraka:"Why not now?"

Izuku:"We got some stuff to solve related to those 4."-he says pointing at Kendo, Iida, Shoto and Bakugo-"Is going to be quite serious on what we'll be dealing with so get ready."

Bakugo:"Well shit...."

Shoto:"Hai."

Mori:"What am I missing now?"

Izuku:"Test to see who the captain of their ship will be."

Kiara:"Why not you?"

Izuku:"I'm a Straw Hat and I dont plan on leaving my friends just to take care of this idiots who should be training to become better heroes."-he says quite bluntly-

Monoma:"Who are you to dictate us??"

Izuku:"The one who can knock you out with nothing else but a glance."-he says in an even more deadpanned tone-(At the moment I have more to figure out, taking full advantage that I dont exist in this world anymore, I can investigate the families of everyone here to figure out if the mole at UA is being one against his will....)

(No...that's the case, is not his or her own desire to do this but it must be his or her parents forcing the person onto leaking information of the school to the League of Villains, but why do this?)

(would it be because of All For One and his many connections? Could it be that he has been manipulating them for years?.....Dammit, I could end up ruinining my cover if I do something wrong.)

Mina:"So a question about this rose up to me."

"What is it?"

Mina:"From what it sounded, you were good friends with that Bonney girl and she was the one with the unnamed devil fruit which made you kinda shake..."

"So what?"

Sero:"Why did you seemed scared of her and whoever the hell has the Mero Mero."

"Oh!!....oh.....oh shit...."-he starts to shiver a bit-

Mori:"What are we missing?"

"Uhm...well....quick and brief word from me, it has to do with the fact i didnt tell her I was leaving....and I had agreed on helping her on something, not only that but I...Kind of left her hanging in there....."

"......"

Flare:"....Izuku you are fucking asshole."

"I know....kill me please...."-some start to walk up to him getting ready to attack him-"WAIT NO I NEED TO SEE MY CHILD FIRST!!"

-

-

-

I'm sorry but I was stretching this part a bit too much, yeah I know I was covering this whole arc and all but it got so tiring after the second day trying to write it down. Now here's a good question.

Would you guys like me to timeskip right to the time of them going to the One Piece world next part or to make like one more part that goes across multiple days of them building the machine to teleport there, making the Gura Gura no Mi Glove and all that?

What I mean is that next part I skip the two weeks of them in the MHA world before teleporting and tell you the captain once they are at the One Piece world or make two more parts of buildup.

One part would be focused on making the Warp Gate and choosing of the Captain for the UA Crew while the next part would be one last story for the class which would be the how Izuku adopted the Will of D, obtained Ace during the two years of training AND it would also build up his and Bonney's relationship.

Now with no more to say from my part, and to actually take a fucking breath of fresh air, SEE YA!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
79.9K 2.8K 20
Izuku Midoriya was never normal. Rather- his existence as a 'creature' wasn't normal. Being bullied his whole life was just a necessary feature of ke...
3.1K 161 2
Basically, It's another story about Aizawa finding out about the bullying problems Midoriya has had/ is having. Also includes Present Mic and All Mig...
2.9K 59 8
The world was placed into a stranglehold for power, All for One had managed to reach Shigaraki Tomura in order to place his copy of All for One into...