Free (Kazuha ff)

Por akiyama_20

"Why can't you let me do the things I want?! I have my own freedom, like a bird who flies around the world!" ... Más

Read First
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
End

13

3K 178 109
Por akiyama_20

Your P.O.V.

"Did you miss me, love?"

My jaw immediately dropped wide open. My eyes could almost gauge out right now, and it felt like my soul just left me.

"Kazuha?!" I shrieked.

She put up a smirk and went to embrace me tightly.

"Hmmm. I missed you. It feels good to touch you again." she whispered into my ear.

Too much was happening all at once. Chaewon somehow rejecting me, Kazuha being here instead of being at the other side of the world... And her calling me 'love'???

Is she drunk too? Or maybe I'm the one who's drunk... Am I still asleep?

She pulled away, and held my shoulders as she lowered her head a bit to stare at me since she was taller.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"A-are you... What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well, our business was now stable and I just dealt with a few paperworks. I'm back for good now." she smiled.

"But... You were just there when we were talking--"

"Oh, the call earlier? Yeah, I had to end it because I had to go to my flight. Were you surprised?" she replied with a huge grin.

I don't know exactly what to feel. I'm happy that she's here, but it all seems so sudden. I can't even speak properly right now.

"Obviously, I guess we can say I got you speechless." she giggled.

I forced out a small smile and looked down. Then my gaze traveled to where Chaewon's car drove off to in a distance.

I felt Kazuha's hand slide onto mine, and felt her presence closer.

"Shall we go home now? I feel tired from the flight." she asked.

I simply nodded my head and just let her take me to their car. Because right now, I don't think my brain can process any more information.

Even as I was walking to school, with Kazuha holding my hand beside me, I couldn't believe it. My head was still trying to grasp the fact that she's here again, and it doesn't help that I'm really feeling down because of Chaewon.

"Y/n, you know I really missed you. But you've been too quiet since--"

"Oh, right. Last night, why were you there? Shouldn't you come home first after a long flight?" I asked her.

It was too odd of a coincidence. And I still remember how she called me "love". It reminded me of the letters that I kept receiving, but there's no way that Kazuha had something to do with it since she wasn't even here.

"Well, I wanted to grab something to eat so that I would just rest when I come home." she replied, her gaze kept ahead.

I nodded my head and just continued to walk all the way to our room.

I was expecting to see Chaewon already inside, but her seat was empty. I know that I was rejected, but I really wanted to see her.

"What are you doing over there? You should sit here beside me." Kazuha said and pointed at where Chaewon was supposed to be.

"That's... not my seat anymore." I stated.

"Why not? No one's--" before she can continue, the person I have been waiting for finally came and sat there.

"You're here." Chaewon blankly told Kazuha.

"Why? You scared that I would take something from you?" she replied.

Instead of replying, Chaewon sat back and didn't even glance back at Kazuha. But her eyes shifted on to me, and it was as if she was trying to say something.

I was about to speak, but from the corner of my eye I can see Kazuha staring straight at me. More like, glaring.

Thankfully, nothing bad happened throughout the class. Just like what I expected, as soon as it ended Kazuha didn't even give me the chance to even spare Chaewon a glance.

"You seemed to have taken advantage of the time that I was gone." Kazuha sighed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Don't play dumb, Y/n. I know you and Chaewon got close while I wasn't around." she then looked at me with a blank expression.

How did she know?

"No, we didn't. Did you see us talking earlier?" I scoffed.

"You two got so close that you both went to a party together and she confessed to you while she was drunk."

I immediately stopped walking as soon as I heard what she said. She halted as well and looked at me, as if she was calm.

"What? That didn't-- you're mistaken. It was my friend--"

"'my friend' is running out of style now, Y/n. Don't take me for a fool, I know it was you who needed that advice." her tone was starting to sound irritated and I know this time, I can't escape this.

Damn it.

I can feel the nervousness start to shiver my body, so I slowly pulled my hand away from hers and held my books tighter against my chest.

"I'm sorry I lied." I mumbled.

"Are you? Or are you just guilty that you've been avoiding me all this time just because you're having feelings for her again?" she asked.

"I'm not having feelings for her--"

"'I like you, I still do'. Isn't that what you told her last night?" I sighed and clicked my tongue as I realized that she heard me confess to the other girl.

She took a few steps closer and I felt the urge to step back. But I was too nervous and afraid that I can't even move my feet.

"I told you that if I caught you catching feelings for her again, I won't sit by and watch." she whispered.

I finally took my courage and looked at her in the eye, doing my best not to let my knees weak and show her that I'm scared.

"Kazuha, you're crossing the line. My feelings are my own, and you can't control it." I told her.

I thought it was enough to make her stop, but she suddenly smiled and cupped my cheek.

"I'm saying this as an advice, Y/n. You don't know what's going to happen if you continue your feelings for her." she claimed.

After pinching my cheek softly, she bid me goodbye and went on to her next class. I stood here, dumbfounded for a while before finally entering the room.

"How was it?"

I got interrupted from my thoughts when Yujin spoke to me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sure something happened between you and Chaewon." she grinned.

I felt my face heat up and my lips suppress a smile, so I looked away from her but instead saw Chaewon walking to sit beside me.

"Hey Chaewon." Yujin greeted.

The girl only nodded and sat down quietly. I figured that she must be uncomfortable around me since I confessed to her. Again.

"Y/n, what happened?" Yujin murmured.

"I'd rather not talk about i--"

"Y/n." I was cut off when I felt Chaewon nudge me.

I turned to face her, and she had her gaze looking at me and at the floor simultaneously.

"I... I want to talk to you... Can we talk later, after school, if it's okay?" she asked.

"Uh, sure." I answered.

Of course, this is a good chance. I wasn't really sure what her feelings were since she didn't give me a clear answer last time. But now, I just hope what she wants to say is something positive.

"That's it for today class. Don't forget to submit your assignments tomorrow."

As soon as our last class ended, I fixed my things and waited for Chaewon.

"So, what are we going to talk abo--"

"Let's talk somewhere private." she looked around before taking my hand and quickly pulling me to go somewhere.

But before we can go farther, I felt someone grab my other hand and pull me away from Chaewon's hold.

"What the--"

"Where are you going with her?" Kazuha asked in a low tone.

"Uh, w-we're just going to--" she cut me off again by pulling me closer to her.

"Let's go home." she uttered before taking me out the building and walking to the bus.

"Kazuha, we weren't doing anything wrong. Why did you do that?" I asked annoyingly.

"Don't test my patience." she gritted.

"Oh, I will. I won't stop until I get the answer I need because you are too controlling and--"

She then stopped and looked at me coldly. I immediately pursed my lips and refrained myself from making things worse.

"You decide then." she spoke.

"What?" I asked.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair before looking back at me again.

"Decide. Will you choose to avoid her and move on, or will you let me handle things for you?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.9K 813 51
" 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠" " 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ➤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚�...
14.8K 530 17
Kim Chaewon is not nearly as enthusiastic as her friends to start the new semester. Maybe, it's because she's a transferee, new school already tainte...
6.4K 322 11
Can you imagine having a hate crush on your loud, annoying, hot neighbor? Chaewon can't, because she doesn't have to. No. She doesn't really care. It...
39.6K 1.9K 57
Kim Chaewon was forced to continue the job her parents left when they died and she have no other choices but to do so. She hated the thought of being...