Trapped [BXB]{TXT} ⚠️DISCONTI...

Oleh matt_th

As you can see by the title this is discontinued, and I wrote barely anything soooo Soobin likes HueningKai. ... Lebih Banyak

Chap 1 - 🤍
Chap 2 - 🖤
Chap 3 - 🤍
Chap 4 - 💚
Chap 5 - 💜
Chap 7 - 💚
Chap 8 - 💜
Chap 9 - 💚
Chap 10 -💜
Chap 11 - 🤍
Chap 12 - 🤍
Chap 13 - 🤍
Chap 14 - 🧡
End

Chap 6 - 💜

303 7 5
Oleh matt_th

I feel like Beomgyu is such a victim in my story, sorry for that 🥲

The next day......

~~Soobin's POV—

What a terrible atmosphere.
Beomgyu has been upset since yesterday when Yeonjun complained about his mistakes, Taehyun has been constantly daydreaming since he had a "private" talk with HueningKai, Kai would always stick to Taehyun 24/7 for god knows what reason, and Yeonjun was, . . . Well, a clown, as he always had been, from the very start.
And I was doing great, really ; my movements were getting sharper and more precise and my vocals improved. But my mind was occupied by something else : the well-being of my friends.

I'm the leader - their leader, and I should help them, find solutions, be there for the other members. But I don't know what to do - should I talk to each of them ? I'm not sure if they want to tell me what's wrong - maybe they'll deny and say « Don't worry, I'm fine. »
I mean, no, my friends are clearly not fine. It's very unusual of Taehyun to be distracted like that. Beomgyu is the mood-maker, as he said, he never sulks for no reason. As for Kai, yes he sometimes sticks to us, but not that much.

Yea, I should do something. I have to.

7am sharp, I woke up. In order to talk to each of them privately, I looked at all of their schedules. I made a plan.

So, this morning, Taehyun and HueningKai start their day at 7:30, while Yeonjun starts at 8h and Beomgyu at 8h30. So I have time to talk to the two new gums before the two idiots wake up. Perfect. Then, Beomgyu's eating dinner at 12:30, right after Yeonjun finishes eating. Kai and Taehyun eat at 11:30, so I can have a conversation with Beomgyu and no one around.
Choi Soobin, why are you so smart - apart from being amazing ?
Anybread.
Less go

I greeted the maknaes in the kitchen. « Hi Hyung ! » cheered the youngest, making some sandwich. « Hello. » said Taehyun, waiting for his breakfast to be cooked. « Why are you awake so soon? » asked Kang. « Oh, nothing. I wanted to exercise a little bit. » I lied. Taehyun only snickered.
« You, Choi Soobin, who's tired after only getting up of his bed, are telling me that you decided to exercise ? » I nodded. « Yes ! I even thought about working out someday. »

Both looked at me with a skeptical look. « Do you have a fever ? Are you okey ? » said worryingly Kai. He touched my forehead to see if it was too hot. « I'm not sick, I just thought that for once I could accompany you to the fitness room ! » I tried to give them my most convincing smile, but they didn't even budge.
Fuck, I'm bad at lying.

« Ok, if you want to. But if you die from exhaustion, don't blame me. » the second youngest simply said. Taehyun sat and ate *korean food* (any recommendations? I'm not a professional in Korean breakfasts) while Kai finished his sandwich. I was about to sit beside Taehyun, when Hyuka spat at me : « I am sitting next to him. »
I gave him a weird look but nonetheless I sat in front of Hyun. I started to eat in silence. Huening took his sandwich and got beside Taehyun, patting his back.
What the heck ?

He's literally acting like Tae is a little baby that you need to take care of and protect at all cost.
I've never seen him so protective towards someone. Not even with me, which makes me jealous, but I'll put my feelings aside and focus on why.
Why would Kai be so unnecessarily protective ?

I waited 5 minutes, and I finally decided to speak.
« Okey, so, I've noticed that Taehyun, you've been distracted for 1 week, and that you, Kai, have been worried sick about Taehyun also for 1 week. What's happening? If you don't mind to tell me? » I tried to speak as calmly as I could. HueningKai looked at Taehyun, then his sandwich, and finally he looked at me in the eyes. « Guess it can't be helped. He sighed. Taehyun, are you okay with that ?»
Taehyun only nodded.

~~Beomgyu's POV—

I heard shouting. Loud, every loud.

« Do you really think I care about you ?
Love you ? Or even like you ?

I cried.

You really thought you were worth my love?

I cried even harder.

That I would waste any of my time for you ?

Stop! Stop that !

You're useless.

That's not true ! You're only saying lies !

You piece of shit. Worth nothing.

I covered my ears. No use. I could still hear that voice.
And I know who it is.
I do.

Don't wanna see your face again.
NOW GO. »

« Hey ? Beomgyu ? Wake up, I called you 3 times already ! »
I suddenly sat up.

« Hey, did you have a nightmare ? You're sweating so much ...» I shook my head. «N-no, I'm doing f-fine. Don't worry. » I wiped my soaked forehead, feeling the back of my shirt sticking to my neck.
Yeonjun nodded. « Well, if you need anything, just tell me. »
« Anyways, the manager called and ... he said we could meet up with an idol and film a tiktok with them ! Guess what ? »

I half laughed. Not him again.
« I'm hanging out with Wooyoung ! » He smiled brightly. Fuck.

My blood boiled as I remembered about that day Hyung called him baby.

I know it's only a joke between them, but, this is going too far.
Yeonjun calling him in a vlive and saying "babe" was too much. MOAs and ATINYs were going wild after that, shipping them and stuff. Meanwhile, I was left behind.
Yeonjun never really cared about me.
He often says we're like brother.
Yes, we're freakin brothers ! Of course !
If you could stop being selfish for once, you could see that I wanna be more than bros.

« Yea, that's great. I should hang out with Ateez too, someday. » I pulled off my best smile.
Ugh, freakin annoying.

~~No one's POV—

« ... And I think you could help us. » Kai finished off.
« Sure ! You guys should've told me this earlier ! I'm your leader after all ...» Soobin looked at his hands, a little bit of sadness in his voice. « Anybread ! I know what to do ! »

Taehyun arched his eyebrow. « Wait, you already know ? » Soobin shrugged his shoulders. « I looked at your planning of the day...» Kai looked surprised. « Wait... You can actually do that as a leader ?! »
Soobin giggled. « Yea, there's plenty of things I can do as your leader,,, Let's get back to our business. Yeonjun finishes at 17:30 and Beomgyu finishes at 18PM, so Hyuka and I can distract Yeonjun a little bit while you get to talk with Gyu. Sounds good to ya ? »

Taehyun let out a sigh of relief.
« Thank you guys. I don't know how I could've done it without you. I owe you one. »
We both smiled. « Don't worry, we're always here for you, remember ! »

Later that day ...

~~ Taehyun's POV—

« Gyu, I've got to tell you something... It's ... Uhm, you don't have to feel pressured about it, it's not a big deal, but uhm....»

I struggled to let my words out.
Beomgyu clearly sensed it.

«I uhm...»
« You like me ? »

I held my breath.
He knew it already ?!

« Don't worry, I like you too. »
« Would you like to be my boyfriend, Taehyun ? »
My mouth was hung open.

I nodded.
He hugged me.
« I'm happy that you like me too ~ »

Could someone explain —?

🦊🦊🦊

🤍Hello 😺

Did you expect it ?

Maybe that was obvious.. idk.

I'm not really good with plot. But that's ok.

I'm so excited to finally reach the funny part !!!

Hope you're excited 2 ✌🏼😼

Anyways, have a wonderful day/evening or night, thanks for reading 😻😻😻

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

442K 16.8K 62
𝕳E WAS COLD, DISTANT, AND A LITTLE BROKEN. SHE WAS BRIGHT, COOL, AND A LITTLE TIRED. THEY WERE BOTH LOST, DOWNCAST, AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SCARED, B...
22.1K 614 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
16.2K 681 16
~°•☆•°~ beomgyu and yeonjun are childhood friends. beomgyu has had a crush on yeonjun since he was 12 and realised his sexuality.yeonjun has always b...
9.2K 518 13
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...