Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Thirty-eight

5.4K 358 55
By IvoryValentia

The ride in the car was awkwardly silent, Stellan fell asleep on my shoulder so when we got to his place, which I don't know how this guy knows where he lives in the first place, the servants of the house panicked and quickly brought him in.

They expressed their thanks so now I'm inside the car with just this sibling dude.

"How many times should I remind you to not leave without your bodyguard?" He asked coldly while looking at me through the mirror.

"As you saw earlier, I can take care of myself properly alone." I retorted.

"Even so, you aren't allowed to be by yourself."

"..Tch, fine." 

"Don't you click your tongue at me again, you understand?!"He said in a harsh tone.

"..If you don't stop this car right now, I'm going to jump." I threatened.

"Stop with your childish attitude, Valentina."

"I could say the same thing to you but I'm not joking, let me out right now. I don't think I can handle being in the same room as you for another second."

"No."

"Don't you hate me? You don't even treat me as your sister so let me down. Stop with your hypocritical gestures, it's pissing me off."

He did stop the car at the side. I got off and slammed the door closed.

"Valentina!"

"Screw off, you annoying prick." I cursed at him and open the door to a random taxi. I told him where to go and left that busybody brother.

Did I go back to the condo? Nope, I booked a room at a well-rated hotel and slept there for the night.

When daybreak came, I asked Charles to buy me a new set of clothes and I changed into them and then headed to Pierre's house. I asked Quinn to meet there as well as I had to ask them about the party.

They agreed to it as it was a good way to take their minds off of things.

I still didn't go back to the unit for the whole week since when I'm being petty, I intend to stay that way for as long as I can.

The day came and Charles picked me up as well as the others since it was better if we just went there together. It was indeed a famous high-end beach resort, when I showed the card the guard immediately let us in.

Since the party didn't start until 2 pm, we changed into our swimwear to enjoy the beach.

-Quinn's POV-

I decided to wear a yellow floral pattern bikini. When I went out of the changing room, I was taken aback by Valerie's figure. She wore a black one-piece that exposed her piercing and sculpted her body well. Is she really the same age as me???

"Damn, where have you been hiding those assets?! Share some will ya'!" I joked.

Though all I said were truths, she really does have a drool-worthy body that you can't help but look twice at. She even has abs! If I was into girls, I would hit on her too. Good luck, Oppa. I wish you victory.

 My eyes accidentally traveled down and saw a very suspicious spot.

"Val, is that a hickey between your thighs?" I whispered. She lifted her leg and checked it.

"..No, it's just a fading bruise. Don't mind it."

"But how come there are also in your neck? I feel like there's more..." I playfully narrowed my eyes at her.

"..I fell from a flight of stairs and rolled down.

"Wait, did you seriously?"

"Yup." 

'It's either she's really good at lying or she did fall from a flight of stairs.'

We were casually playing volleyball while Pierre took Annie out to the beach. Suddenly a group of beta males approached us.

"Hi, do you mind if we join?" They asked.

Their body is well built, though I've seen better.

"No, we're fine," I said first.

"Hm..how about this, let's play a game and if we win we'll take you both out?"

"Wha-"

"Why not? and if we win, don't show your face in front of us again." Valerie bit back. I looked at her in confusion, I'm not that good at volleyball. How could we win?

"Good, we'll give you an hour, and then we'll come back." The guy smirked and then left.

"Why did you accept it? I don't know how to play volleyball that well.."

"Oh don't think too much of it, I'll teach you how to play in less than 30 minutes."

"Ha?"

.

.

.

"There ya' go! See, what did I tell you?" She laughed.

What is this woman? How is she good at everything she does??? I swear, if my brother does not make this girl into my sister-in-law I will not acknowledge him for two years.

I accidentally smacked the ball too hard and it went off the bounce. Just in time, the group of men comes back.

"You girls ready?"

"Oh shut up, pineapple head." Valerie rolled her eyes. I would be rude too if they kept eye raping me.

I excused myself for a second to go and pick up the ball. I walked away and left her there for a few moments to grab it back, when I found the ball I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry about that-"

"Quinn?? Why are you here??" I looked up and it was Caius.

"Oppa? I mean- Caius? Why are you here?"

"I asked first."

"Well, I'm here with my friends." I explained. I stared behind him and there sitting at the back by the bar were his boyfriends. I gotta hand it to him, they're pretty fucking hot. Look at those eight packs..good one, bro.

"Friends? also, please be careful. I don't like seeing you in a bikini but if it makes you happy then fine but still."

"Yes, I'm with Valerie and the rest. Val was invited to the party later but she was allowed to bring her friends so she brought us. If you are saying that much about my bikini then you should see what she was wearing. Even I'm thinking twice about my sexuality when I see her." I exaggerated. I just wanted to see how he'd react, he's in denial, and when she told me that they've been avoiding her, I just know something's up.

So I purposefully made my voice louder so that the guys at the back could hear me as well. Yup, I could pat myself on the back for this.

"You mean Valentina? She's here??" He asked, concerned.

"Mhm, you see that sexy lady in the black one-piece with the pink hair over there that's been crowded by four boys? That's her. They're trying to hook up with her so if they win the game of volleyball then she will agree to go out with them."

"She agreed to what?" I think his name was Claude? asked me and stood up.

"If the opposing team wins then we will go on a date with them. Though they're not much interested in me and more in her. I can tell since earlier they've been eye raping her. Then if we win, she told them to get out of our sight." I said.

"Why did she agree to such a ridiculous thing? Two versus four? I hardly think that's fair." Demetrius scrutinized.

"Oh well, that's our problem. See ya' " I waved.

I got back to Val and she's been ignoring the calls she was getting from the boys. 

"You ready?" She asked me.

"As I'll ever be." 

They went into their positions, and after a coin toss game, they took the first serve. From my peripheral vision, I could tell that Caius and his boyfriends were gazing this way. 

When the guy served, it was quick. They are probably part of a varsity team but even then, Val was able to get it and hit it back. The game lasted 10 minutes and I hardly needed to do much. She was like a machine, earlier when she was playing with me, she had a smile on her face but when she was playing like this she looked as if she hated it more than anything else.

It definitely bothered her.

They didn't win a single round but even then they were stubborn.

"Get the fuck away, man." Pierre tried pushing the guy away from Val since he was trying to grab her hand.

"Oh come on babe, just come with us." He tried to coerce her and I think she finally snapped.

She moved Pierre away and stood toe to toe with the guy. She raised her eyebrow at him and looked him up and down.

"Since you don't get me then let me explain. One, my shit looks better than all of you combined. Two, I don't date immature boys. Three, you just lost to me so you guys fucking suck. Four, your ego is taller than your fucking hair so that's not attractive at all. Five, you four kept looking at my tits as if it were some circus attraction, dickheads. So get your pineapple hair out of my fucking face before I knock you out. Okay? "

"Listen here you omega bitch, be thankful we are even sparing you a glance-" He didn't finish his sentence when Val shot him an uppercut and he fell to the floor.

"I warned you, now pick this trash up and go the fuck away." She told his friends and they took off.

She sighed and hugged Pierre, "Thank you for trying, you Arse." she joked.

"Pft- Bitch." He rolled his eyes and Annie laughed.

I laughed along and when I looked at where Caius was earlier, they've disappeared.

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
260K 10K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
184K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
50.3K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...