Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 18

9.4K 249 70
By taylahjasmyne

After that horrible thing with Jackson at lunch taunting Scott and I, Scott follows Jackson to the pools where Jackson and Allison are doing laps, hopefully Scott doesn't look too creepy when he does this. Stiles walks me to the art room as we have a free period and he watches me paint.

"So what was Jackson saying to you, like directing to you?" Stiles asks handing me some purple and silver paint.

"He was threatening to hurt you, to let me see you get beaten up by him and his friends, and that he will expose me for whatever I am, but he knows I'm not like Scott" I say starting to paint something on my canvas.

"What are you going to do about it?" Stiles asks concerned, taking a seat next to me watching me paint.

"Honestly I don't know, I can't do anything to him since he is only human, and I haven't even used my powers on someone being supernatural, we don't even know why my eye colour changed from red to purple and how I was able to hear what Jackson was even saying, Isn't that Scott's thing to have super hearing?" I say sighing at the end, my hand holding the paint brush making some piece of art.

Stiles sinks into the seat a bit "Understandable, but don't let what Jackson said upset you, he won't hurt me, not with my father being the Sherriff, you know that. Maybe your powers are just getting stronger, your family did say they would get more and more powerful as you grew to know them, maybe you have more powers that need to be released" Stiles says to me then looks at what I'm painting "Clara, why are you painting a werewolf face with glowing red eyes?"

My body freezes while I look at him, I turn back to my painting to see what he means. I don't even remember picking up the red paint. My hand starts to shake and I drop the paint brush, letting it fall to the marble tiled floor and the red paint looking like smeared blood on the floor.

Blood of the video store worker.

Blood of the bus driver

Blood on Derek's sister's body

I stumble off my seat and push myself away from the painting.

"Someone else is going to die soon" I mumble and fall onto the floor.

"What? Clara, breathe" Stiles says kneeling down and holding my cheeks, my tears starting to fall onto his soft tender hands.

"Someone else will die, I don't know how or when, but the Alpha will kill someone" I say sobbing slightly. I get myself back to a normal emotion state and make myself and Stiles stand up, I wipe the tears off my face and sigh "Why do I keep crying, I hate crying, I feel so weak"

Stiles kisses my forehead gently "Crying doesn't make you weak, it shows you care, come on we should go find Scott before he decides to kill Jackson" Stiles says smirking causing me to laugh.

I kiss him sweetly on his lips then pull away, taking his hand and we walk out of the art room.

When we walk out of the room Lydia storms past me, with a pissed off look on her face and she is holding her phone with fury. I frown and quickly catch her arm mouthing Stiles "Talk later" and then I follow after her.

"Lydia, what's wrong" I ask holding onto my backpack strap.

"Jackson happened" She says strutting next to me.

"Seriously what is up Jackson's ass these days, a stick?" I grumble causing Lydia to laugh quietly. We turn the corner and spot him smirking and walking down the hallway holding onto his backpack.

"Jackson" Lydia sneers out then he turns around stopping as we walk up to him "This little text, not funny"

I raise my eyebrow then look at Jackson, what text?

"No I wasn't trying to be funny, I would of put a 'ha ha' at the end of it" Jackson says with a smartass tone "You see, there is no ha ha"

"Smartass" I hiss under my breath.

Lydia starts saying the text out loud so we can all hear it, I actually want to see what this text says, whatever it says it's pissed her off "Lydia, please return my house key at the earliest convenience, as we are no longer dating"

My jaw drops, he dumped her by text.

What a dickhead thing to do.

I just glare at Jackson.

"You didn't lose it did you?" Jackson says referring to the house key.

"What the hell is this" Lydia says to Jackson with her voice mixed with anger and hurt.

"Well Lydia" Jackson says with a sigh putting his head to the side "I'm in preparation for some big changes, I decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and your just about the deadest" Jackson tells Lydia, the whole time smiling at her with a cocky smile.

I want to punch his face so badly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lydia asks in a whisper.

"Dumping actually, I'm dumping you" Jackson says to Lydia, he smirks at her and goes to walk away but I grab his jacket pulling him back and he looks at me.

"I don't think she is finished Jackass" I say growling at him.

"Dumped, by the CO-Captain of the lacrosse team? I wonder how many minutes It will take me to get over that" Lydia says trying to act like him dumping her doesn't affect her, but I can tell she is broken hearted by his horrible actions.

Jackson just shrugs then walks away, blowing each of us a kiss.

I just make a face.

"Seconds actually SECONDS" Lydia says trying to hurt Jackson.

I sigh and wrap my right arm around her shoulder "Don't be upset about it Lyd, he isn't worth your time if he thinks he is better than you, we both know your too fabulous for him, he couldn't handle it" I say smirking and she smiles back.

"Clara get back to your boyfriend, let one of us have a fantastic relationship" Lydia says hugging me then walking back down the hallway leaving me alone watching her and Jackson walk in two different directions.

After school had finished I went back to Stiles' place, to tell him everything about how Jackson broke up with Lydia and just acted like a complete dick head about it. We walk into his bedroom and he jumps into his chair getting onto his laptop. I feel like someone is behind me.

"Yo Stiles" Stiles' father shouts from down stairs.

Stiles and I both turn around to see Derek freaking Hale in the bedroom standing behind us.

"Hey, Derek?" Stiles says shocked and just stares at Derek.

Derek puts his fingers to his lips and his eyes widen, then points to the door so Stiles can reply to his father. Stiles runs out the door and closes it, leaning outside to talk to his father.

"What you say?" I hear his father ask confused.

"What? I said yo dad?" Stiles says in a slightly high pitched voice.

"I've got something I need to take care off first but, I will be there tonight, for your first game" His father says, sounding proud of his son for finally playing at game.

"My first game, great, awesome, ugh good" Stiles replies so awkwardly with I cover my face with my hands then drag them down.

There's a long pause.

"I'm happy for you and I'm really proud of you" His father says, I can even hear the smile on his face.

"Me too, I'm happy and proud, of myself" Stiles says.

'He is hopeless' I mouth to Derek and he nods back agreeing with me.

"So they're really going to let you play"

"Yeah, dad I'm first line"

Stiles' voice squeaks a bit.

"I'm very proud"

"Me too, again, oh"

I see them hug.

"Cya there"

"Take it easy"

Stiles races back into the room and closes the door, only to have Derek grab his shirt and pin him to the wall, causing me to yelp and step forward.

"You say one word" Derek threatens.

"Yeah like hey Derek Hale is in my room bring a gun?" Stiles says with sass.

"Can everyone just stop threatening my boyfriend today, Jesus" I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, this is my house my rules" Stiles says then smacks Derek's chest.

Derek stays quiet then nods, letting Stiles go, letting me relax, and then fixes Stiles jacket, causing Stiles to fix his and then he shoots his head out causing Stiles to stumble back and shout-

"Oh my God"

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asks us and I shake my head.

"No he is still working on it" I say to him.

"But's there's something else we can try" Stiles says cutting Derek off before he can response to what I said.

Derek just stares at us confused.

"The night we were locked in the school, Scott sent Allison a text to go to the school" I say telling Derek.

"So?" Derek says.

"So it wasn't Scott" Stiles says deadpanned.

"Can you find out who sent it?" Derek asks us.

"No not me, but we know somebody who can" Stiles says then turns back to his computer.

After a couple of calls I convinced Danny to come to Stiles house, not telling him what we need him for just we could do some Lab work. After half explaining what we need him to do, he pretty much doesn't want to do it.

"You want me to what" Danny says shocked, looking down at Stiles.

"Trace a text" I say from behind, sitting on Stiles' bed.

"I came here to do lab work, that what Clara said, that's what partners do" Danny says annoyed.

"We will once you trace the text" Stiles says looking up to Danny.

"Danny, you know I wouldn't call you here if it wasn't important" I say fixing my dress.

"And what makes you think I know how" Danny says causing Stiles to smirk.

"I looked through your arrest report so" Stiles says leaving his mouth opened.

"I-I was third-teen" Danny says shocked Stiles is pretty much black mailing him "They dropped the charges"

Stiles' eyes widen.

"No we are doing lab work" Danny says grabbing a chair and sitting down next to Stiles, causing me to groan and flop onto the bed sulking.

Danny looks back at Derek and then to Stiles "Who's he again?"

Stiles looks back at Derek and tries to think of something "Um, that's my cousin, Miguel"

I choke on a laugh and Derek looks up to Stiles, from the book he was reading.

"Is that, blood on his shirt" Danny says.

An idea pops into my head and I sit up smirking at Stiles.

"Yeah, he gets these horrible nose bleeds, Hey Miguel, why don't you look through Stiles' draws and find a shirt with no blood on it" I say smiling at Derek.

Derek glares at me and closes his book, throwing it beside me, standing up and goes to the draws.

I bite my lip and shake my head in victory.

He takes off his shirt and throws it at my face causing me to fake gag.

"Ew yuck" I yelp and throw the shirt onto the floor.

Derek digs through the draws trying to find a shirt that will fit him, and to be honest I don't think any will fit him, since he has way more muscle than Stiles.

"You have the skills to trace that text so" Stiles says trying to convince Danny to do what we need him to do.

"Stiles" 'Miguel' calls out to Stiles, making both the boys look over.

"Yes" Stiles says annoyed.

"This, don't fit" he says pulling at the shirt.

I look to see Danny staring at his body.

I bite my lip harder.

"Then try something else on" Stiles says and turns back to the laptop.

Derek glares then looks for another shirt, Stiles finally notices Danny staring at the shirtless Derek and his mouth opens finally realising what my plan was.

"Hey, that one looks pretty good huh" Stiles says nudging Danny's arm.

Derek has a dark orange and blue shirt on, ew. Lydia would burn this shirt if she saw it.

"What do you think Danny?" I ask him.

"Huh?" Danny replies back to me.

"The shirt" I say pointing at Derek.

"It's, not really his colour" Danny says causing Derek to take off the shirt again.

I smile inside.

This is too good.

"You swing for a different team but still play ball" Stiles says smirking.

I walk over to the two boys and stand behind them.

"You're a horrible person" Danny says quickly.

"I know it keeps me awake at night, anyway, about that text" Stiles says.

"STILES!" Derek shouts pissed off "None of these fit"

Stiles and I just look at Danny.

"I will need the ISP and the exact time it was sent" Danny says getting to work on tracing where the text was sent.

Stiles and I fist bump each other smiling like idiots.

Sitting in the car, Scott had rung Stiles asking where he was. I was sitting in the back seat as Derek took my usual spot.

"I know" Stiles says hitting the wheel annoyed "Look if you see my dad, tell him I'm coming I will just be a little bit late" Stiles says sounding torn "Alright thanks"

Derek looks at Stiles, actually looking concerned then sits back in his seat "You're not going to make it"

"I know"

"I'm so sorry Stiles" I say kissing his cheek quickly.

"You didn't tell him about his mom either" Derek says.

"Not till we find out the truth" Stiles says.

We look at the 'Beacon Hills Hospital' sign with the lights on it.

"By the way one more thing" Derek says to Stiles.

"Yeah"

Derek slams Stiles' head into the steering wheel making him fly back onto the seat holding his nose and causing me to cry out in shock of him hurting my boyfriend, by punishing him for my idea.

"Ugh what was that for" Stiles whines.

"You know what that was for. Go!" Derek says pointing to Stiles to get out of the car.

Stiles and I get out of the jeep and run inside; I kiss his nose once we get inside.

"You alright?" I say smirking.

"Never better" He groans.

I chuckle.

I walk up to one of the nurses in the hallway of the hospital "Have you seen Peter Hale's personal nurse by any chance? We need to talk to her"

"No I haven't sorry" She says then walks away.

"Call Derek, now" I tell Stiles worried, sensing something was wrong.

"Yeah I said I can't find her" Stiles tell him.

"Put him on speaker" I tell Stiles and he does.

"Look ask for Jennifer, she has been looking after my uncle"

We walk into Peter Hale's room to find it empty. He wasn't in the bed or in his chair. My eyes wide and I look at Stiles in fear.

"Well he's not here either" Stiles tells Derek licking his lips.

"What?"

"Derek's he's not here, he's gone, how is this possible" I say to the phone.

"Stiles, Clara, get out he's the alpha!" Derek shouts in realisation.

Stiles and I freeze, Stiles turns off the phone and we back out of the room and see Peter freaking Hale standing only two metres away looking at us, his face still half burned and he was wearing leather, just lots of leather. My breath hitches and I grab onto Stiles.

"You must be Stiles, and you must be Clara" Peter says to us calmly.

Holy shit

Stiles and I turn around to run but we are stopped by a redhead nurse in white.

"What are you doing here, visiting hours are over" She sneers at us.

My eyes widen as I look over back to Peter who just smirks at me. I lean into Stiles scared for my life.

"You" Stiles points to Jennifer "And Him" he points to Peter "you're the one who, and he's the, oh my god we're going to die" Stiles says holding onto me with one arm and running his hand through his buzz cut.

Derek suddenly knocks out the nurse.

"That's not nice, she's my nurse" Peter says calmly.

"She's a psychopath bitch helping you kill people" Derek says to his uncle "Get out of the way"

Stiles and I bend down and crawl away from the two werewolves about to fight.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose, kill my own family" Peter says walking up to his nephew.

Derek growls, his eyes glowing bright blue and he runs at Peter, jumping against the wall and going for Peter but he grabs Derek and holds him right above Stiles and I who are sitting on the ground watching this unfold. He then throws Derek onto another wall letting Stiles and I crawl away from the fight together, looking back to make sure Peter doesn't come for us, almost touching the nurse we keep scrambling away from Peter. Peter grabs Derek by the throat and starts to choke him, I gasp, I need to do something.

"My mind, my personality, literally burned out of me" Peter says choking and dragging Derek along the hospital floor "Being driven by pure extinct" Peter drops Derek and goes into his Nurse's pocket and pulls out a set of keys.

"You want forgiveness" Derek says trying to hit Peter but misses and goes to attack again, Peter head butts him.

"I want understanding" Peter says then kicks him hard, causing Derek to bounce off the floor and land on his chest groaning.

I look at Stiles in fear.

"Do you have any idea, what it was like for me all those years?" Peter asks Derek, walking up to him "Slowly healing cell by cell?"

Stiles and I look around the corner to see Derek getting back up, in pain.

"I've got to do something" I whisper.

"No you don't, don't get yourself killed" Stiles hisses at me.

"Becoming an alpha, taking that from Laura, helped me in the healing process, I can't help that" Peter says and Derek gets up swinging his arm at him. Peter catches both of his arms and making Derek kneel to the ground, his nose was bleeding and I could tell he cracked some of the bones in his body "I tried to tell you what was happening, I tried to warn you" Peter says then grabs Derek's jacket throwing him into the glass and over a desk, I hear Derek groan in pain, and try and crawl away on the glass, Peter following closely behind.

"I need to help Derek, don't worry I'm not afraid anymore" I say smiling and kiss Stiles' forehead.

I leave Stiles and follow Peter to where Derek was leaning against the wall.

"Because Derek, we're family"

Peter looks back at me and his face wasn't burned anymore.

My eyes glow bright purple and I imagine my wings coming out, within seconds my long black feathered wings with red tips crawl out of my back and rise on either side of me. I smirk and cock my head to the side.

"Leave Derek Hale alone, and don't come anywhere near my family and friends, or I will make sure the Argents kill you" I sneer.

Peter comes up to me face to face, inches away, he places his claws onto my cheek but I wasn't afraid anymore. Peter stares at me then leans back, moving his claws away and smirks.

"Pretty little phoenix isn't afraid of me anymore" he taunts me.

I shake my head.

He then leans in so his lips brush my right ear

"You should be"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 19.4K 24
{Set In Iron Man 2 and The Avengers} WARNING: PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK; AGENT GOMEZ, BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. 68 years after being transformed...
352K 8.5K 57
When Dean unexpectedly returns from Hell, he and Parker are finally given a chance to explore their newfound feelings. But with her hidden wiccan her...
657K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...