The Current Brew

By CoCoLibbies

The latest scandals and gossips inside the gossipmonger community. The official article for news and events... More

8th of March 2022
9th of March 2022
10th of March 2022
11th of March 2022
12th of March 2022
14th of March 2022
15th of March 2022
16th of March 2022
17th of March 2022
26th of March 2022
9th of April
18th of April
27th of April 2022: ANNOUNCEMENT
May 6, 2022: Special Greetings
13th of July 2022

4th of April 2022

28 2 1
By CoCoLibbies

Monday

Good evening, ladies and gents!

The Current Brew once again commences with their Gossipmonger's activity update.

Gossips and Teas submitted through DM's, Email, or Google Form will be posted here. Other than that, daily activities in twitter and facebook will also be monitored and to be reported here.
_______________________

Proceeding...

As plenty would have noticed, Lady Greg was absent for the past few days. In turn, this created the space in twitter as there was the lacking events of her twitter space.

The last it was seen was 10th of March this year. As understood that Maiden's also have their private lives to settle. We are most happy to share that Lady Greg, to this day — 5 hours ago — had her created her twitter space once again.

Ahh, we do not assure that it is a total come back, but we are most delighted to see her once again. Greatly hoping, that we can continue to hear from her.

Truly, March had been a busy month for all gossipmongers. Therefore, some GC and social accounts have been quite mellow. Let us all wait for the return as everybody do deserve a bit of a respite.
__________________________

ALBEIT...

WHAT IS TEA IF NOT BREWED?

As of today, we have greatly noticed AND have received affirmations that the Court of Arms will have another candidate to be sent to Sinhold.

As Lurkers in twitter, we do not hold the story. The story where the sin actually started. As per observations and constant follow, it seems the member has angered the Maiden, hence sent to a place where her fellow soldier resides.

To the knowledge of all, of course we know the said soldier who is about to be sent. However, we will keep it to your curiosity and find out the person involved.

With massive support do we give you to start lurking in twitter and look for it on your own.

Because...

What's the fun in sharing a lovely tea if you do not search for its origin?

Do remember that rumors are rumors until proven with concrete evidence!

If you happened to stumble upon more, send us a missive in courtoflibraries@gmail.com

https://forms.gle/kSqXvrXVERDHJi6SA

Since the link is not viewable here, visit our twitter account @CourtOfLibbies

Thank you and have a blessed night, everyone!
__________________________

- Lady Kei

P.S. Mayhap the courtofarms should do something about the growing number in Sin Hold. 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 26
loni, is a young girl in her teens who has a disability that effects her everyday life, follow her on her journey to happiness.
5.7K 24 15
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
30.8K 4.2K 46
"āļ’āļēāˇ’ āļ‡āļ§āˇ’āļšāˇ’āļ āˇŠāļ  āļ”āˇ„āˇœāļ¸ āļ‰āļąāˇŠāļąāˇ€āˇ" "āļąāˇšāļ­āˇŠâ€āļģ, āļąāˇšāļ­āˇŠâ€āļģ... āļ¸āļœāˇš āļąāļ¸ āļąāˇšāļ­āˇŠâ€āļģ" "āļ¸āˇœāļšāļ¯ āļ‹āļšāˇš āļšāļ§ āļ”āļ āˇŠāļ āļģ āˇƒāļ¯āˇŠāļ¯āˇ™, āļ¸āļ§ āļ”āļē āˇ€āļēāˇƒāļ§ āˇ€āļŠāˇ āļ‹āļŠ āļ´āļąāˇ’āļąāˇŠāļą āļ¯āļŸāļŊāļą āļ‡āļ§āˇ’ āļšāˇ’āļ āˇŠāļ āļąāˇŠāˇ€ āļ´āˇšāļąāˇŠāļą āļļāˇ‘. āļ’ āļąāˇ’āˇƒāˇ āļ¸āļ§...
35K 1.4K 27
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...