You're My Angel

By anamika007

Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who bec... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 2

477 57 14
By anamika007

                             Part 2

Naina was standing near the window wearing a beautiful red wedding attire and was looking out side. Her hands were full of red bangles. She wore a heavy gold necklace along with matching gold earrings in both her ears. A beautiful mangal sutra made of black beads was hanging around her neck which had a beautiful diamond pendant and her hairline filled of red vermilion and she looked a stunning bride like a beautiful doll. And most amazing fact that Now she was the wife of Sameer Maheshwari.

The marriage proposal that her father's friend had brought for her was from Sameer Maheshwari. He had liked Naina in their first meeting. After their one more meeting their family had fixed their wedding.

As she had not ready for wedding when knew her father unwilling to her marriage. but her mother had threatened her that she will give up food and commit suicide if she refused. She was ready only sake of her mother wish and she had no interest to the boy who coming to see her. But she was fascinated to him when he had come to her home to see her and impressed to know his thought about a relationship, when they both spent some time alone in the first meeting. His gentleness evoked her buried dreams. But that evening her dream had shattered again, seeing her father's reluctance to spend much money for her wedding and his displeasure face.

And that night she had made up her mind she will only marry for her mother's happiness and then she had buried her every feeling and dreams in her heart. She had kept no expectation from this wedding but somewhere there was a hope hidden that everything would be well and despite her father's displeasure, she had a different pleasure that there will be someone with whom maybe she can share her sorrow.

Naina POV.

Main yeh shaadi nahi karna chahati thi, lekin mummy ki jid ke aage mazboor hokar, main Sameer se milne ke liye razi ho gai. Aur us din Sameer ko dekhkar mere mann me phir se shaadi ko lekar aur apne hone wale husband ke liye jo bhi sapne aur ichchhayen thi phir se jagne lagi thi jise maine do saal pahle dil ke kisi kone me dafan kar diya tha....Sameer ka shant nature aur understanding behaviour dekh kar laga ki yeh bilkul mere papa ki tarah hai aur mujhe samajhenge aur jinke saath main apni har wish aur dream share kar sakti hun... kyunki main apne life partner me yahi quality dekhana chahati thi kyunki tab mai papa's girls thi...aur ek pal le liye mai to Sameer ke saath ek happy married life ke sapne dekhne lagi thi... unke samne hi... mujhe laga tha shayad bhagwan ji ko mujh par taras aa gaya aur Sameer ko mere life partner ke rup me bhej diya hai... aur ummeedein phir se apni jagah banane lagi thi.

Lekin wo kahte hai na...sapne kabhi sach nahi hote aur jyada ummeedein hame dard deti... to phir main kaise bhool gayi ki yeh sab mujhe kabhi Kanha ji itni aasani se de sakte hai aur wahi hua jisse main hamesh darti thi...

Aur jald hi yeh sapne aur ummeedein bhi tut gaye jab Sameer ne bataya ki wo kisi aur se pyar karte hai but kisi reason se unka breakup ho gaya, tab mujhe laga ki main unki first choice nahi hun... aur phir hum dono chup ho gaye...Bhale hi main chup thi par mera dil to cheekh cheekh kar kah raha tha ki Naina tere zindagi me khushiyan likhi hi nahi hai, phir tu kyo sapne dekhati hai....tu kisi ka pahla pyar ho hi nahi sakti, tu Sameer ki dusri choice hai....ya phir tu unki koi choice hai hi nahi, shayad puri zindagi tujhe unka pyar hi na mile.... to kya tu aise rishtey me puri zindagi guzar degi... lekin agle hi pal Sameer ne jo kaha uss se laga shayad mujhe unhe ek mauka dena chahiye.

"Dekho Naina main janta hun ki tum yeh jaan kar bahut hurt hui hogi ki jo ladka tumhe dekhane aaya hai woh kisi aur se pyar karta hai... par mera ab meri ex girlfriend se koi rishta nahi hai, aur main iss rishtey ke liye pure dil se taiyaar hun aur hamesha meri yahi koshish rahegi ki tumhe woh haq de saku jo ek wife ka hota hai par kitna time lagega mujhe bhi nahi pata but I will try my best...

Haan ek baat aur... tumhe yakin dilata hun ki mera past hamare future ko kabhi harm nahi karega... agar mujh par trust kar sako to main tumhe woh sari khushiyan dene ka wada karta hun jo tumne apni shaadi aur life partner ko lekar dekhe honge, i promise Naina tumhe kabhi apne decision par regrate feel nahi hoga...haan mujhe iss rishtey me aage badhne me kuch time zarur lagega... agar tum intezaar kar sako.... .ab decision tumhe lena hai ki tum yeh shadi karna chahati ho ya nahi."

Aur mujhe Sameer ki aankho me sachchai nazar aai thi aur maine iss rishtey ko ek mauka dena chaha aur iss rishtey ke liye haa kah diya.

Par aaj lagta hai... kya maine Sameer se shaadi karke thik kiya... kyunki maine hamari shaadi ke teen din pahle jo dekha tha, usne mujhe phir se ek baar mere decision aur iss rishtey ke future ke baare me sochane par mazboor kar diya tha.... aur main samajh nahi paa rahi thi kya karu... idhar shaadi ki rituals start hone wale the saare mehmaan aa chuke the, Sameer se baat karne ki bhi koshish ki par uss se contact hi nahi ho pa raha tha... ab agar mana karti to pure samaz me badanami hoti wo alag ... papa ek baar phir tut jate... aur mummy to shayad yeh sadma sahan nahi kar pati... jab se marriage fix hui thi mummy hi sabse jyada khush thi...mai kaise unka dil tod sakti thi.

Isliye maine socha jo ho raha hai hone diya jaaye...vaise bhi meri life me Kanha ji ne khushiyan likhi hi nahi hai to kaisa dukha... Aur aaj mai Sameer ki dulhan ban kar unke kamre me unka intezaar kar rahi hun... pure do ghante se.... shayad intezaar hi meri kismat me likha hai... Pahle khushiyon ka aur ab pati ka..."

Pov end.

She was staring the moon with emotionless eyes and reminiscing her home, her parents where she was spent her 27 years. She remembered her every moment, every happiness and every sorrow where she had found. She recalled some incident. When she had ran for escaping her mother anger and hid behind her father that he would save her from her mother. She had cooked first time in her own hands and her father praised of her not tasty food. She had topped on her 10th class and her father and mother distributed to sweet whole society. She had sad as her teacher scolded her in front of entire class and she was not talking to anyone at her home. When her father had returned house in the evening and had known his daughter being sad he had taken whole family to dinner outside that her mood would well and this had worked.

And soon her chain of memories broke when she heard latching sound of the door but she did not move of her place and still staring at the moon with same expressionless face as like she did not listen any sound and not know he was come.

As Sameer entered the room, stood at the door and glanced the entire room with a smile. The room was decorated for their wedding night. The strings of roses were hanging around the bed. Some rose petals were scattered on the bed. Scented candles were burning in the room and it filled the whole room with sweet aromatic fragrance. He looked around and found his bride staring at the moon.

Sameer saw her back and approached her. He stood behind her and waited for her to turn. After a while when she did not show any movement, he wanted to hold her shoulder and turn towards him. But he hesitated to take this step as they were married only a month after their relationship was settled. So that they both didn't have time to get to know each other as well as be comfortable and they hardly spoke to each other except in marriage matters.

And he coughed for drawing her attention to him. She turned back to see him and he was shocked seeing tears in her eyes.

He made her sit on the bed comfortably and he knelt down in front of her. She shocked seeing his such action. He asked her in a soft voice. "Naina tum ro kyo rahi ho... kisi ne kuch kaha kya."

He was waiting her answer while looking at her pretty face.

She was numbed for a minutes when he hold her hand and she was lost in his face. Suddenly something struck in her mind and came out of his spell.

She jerked her hand from his hold and yelled. "How dare you touch me... aap ladke hai iska matlab jo chahe kar sakte hai... Aapke liye sab mazak hoga par mere liye nahi...ek baat aur main koi khilauna nahi hun ki jab mann laga khel lenge aur jab dil bhar gaya phenk denge..." She looked at him with rage filled eyes and got up from the bed.

He was perplexed of her sudden outburst and stood up from his knee. He lost his temper as his dark eyes studied her, where he found hatred for him and shouted at her. "What are you rubbish Naina.... Do you have a mind?... maine ..kiya kya hai?...Jo mann me aa raha hai bole ja rahi ho."

But Naina did not response and her eyes darted again to the moon to avoid his question.

He again roared at her seeing her ignore. "Have you ears?... what I ask you?." And seeing her absolutely quiet, he wondered what would be the reason that she reacted so harshly just holding her hand. He asked her again but this time politely. "Naina kya tum iss shadi se khush nahi ho?...Kya tumne kisi ke dawab me ha kaha tha?."

"Thi khush pahle...Par ab nahi, aapne jo jhuth bola uske baad to bilkul bhi nahi." She looked at him with hurt face and her eyes blazing as she would fire him.

He was startled by her words and asked while stuttering.

"Ma... maine kya kiya ...aur... kon sa... jhuth bola Naina...Maine pahle hi sab sach bata diya tha." He was dumbfounded, what he had concealed from her.

"Achha... to phir aap apni girlfriend ke saath kya kar rahe the.. ab bhi milte hai na uss se.... jab bhul nahi sakte to kyo ki mujhse shaadi." She fumed and roared at him.

He was taken aback of her revelation and took few moment to comprehend her accusation.

"Kab...Mujhe to uss se mile two months se over ho gaya... tumhe galatfahmi hui hai...She is just my past." He asked as something strucked in his mind. "Tumne mujhe kab dekha."

"Achha mujhe misunderstanding hui hai... to phir teen din pahle Starlight restaurant me kiske saath baithe the aur uska haath pakad kar kitne pyar se mana rahe the aur kya kah rahe the...Yeh shaadi to aap mazburi me kar rahe hai... Matlab to yahi hua na ki aap ko shaadi nahi karni thi aur aapne mujhse jo kuch bhi kaha tha wo sab jhuth tha... aur ab yeh concern dikha kar mere dil se khel rahe hai... aap ke liye shayad shaadi jaisa pavitra bandhan ek mazak hoga par mere jeevan bhar ka rishta hai..." She looked at his face with affliction and spoke further. "Starting me maine shaadi ke liye haa meri mummy ki khushi ke liye kaha tha... par iska matlab yeh nahi tha ki main iss pavitra rishtey ka apmaan karti aapki tarah... maine iss rishtey ko puri imandari se nibhane ka socha tha bhale hi isme meri khushi ho ya nahi... par lagta hai aap ko shaadi ka matlab hi nahi pata hai, tabhi to marriage fix hone ke baad bhi apni girlfriend se milte hai, aaj bhi uss se pyaar karte hai to kyo ki mujhse shaadi..." Her voice was harsh but there was sadness in her voice.

He stumbled few feet back by her curt answer but resist himself from falling.

She drew a sharp breath and glaring him spoke in a rough voice. "To aap bhi mujhse koi expectation mat rakhiyega." Then she was about to go bathroom to change her heavy bridal lahanga but she halted at her place as a deep voice came from behind her.

"Naina...Tumne jise dekha tha wo meri girlfriend nahi thi... wo meri sister thi.... mausi ki beti...Preeti." Sameer told about the girl whom she saw with him. When he got to know the restaurant name all his doubts cleared that what Naina was talking about. So he revealed the truth and cleared her misunderstanding.

Naina's feet stopped in the mid way to hear his voice. She turned her face to see him, he was looking at her with his deep black eyes. But she did not believe him easily.

"Mai kaise maan lun ki aap sach bol rahe hai." Naina asked in a stern voice.

"Tumhe mujh par yakin nahi hai... to thik hai."
And her voice died in her throat as he turned and started towards her. She stepped back until her back hit the wall.

Sameer stared her in very closely and pulled out his mobile in his sherwani. He searched something in his mobile and displayed a photo to her.

"Yahi thi na wo ladki." He asked.

"Haan... yahi thi." She replied immediately glaring at him.

Sameer smiled. "matlab wo Preeti hi thi jise tumne mere sath uss din dekha tha...i guessed right.."

"Achha, ye aapki bahen hai to phir shaadi me kyo nahi aayi thi, maine to use kisi function me dekha hi nahi." She was not easily accept his revelation.

"Dekhogi kaise... pura time to tum gusse me thi... munh gubbare ki tarah phula hua tha, ek smile bhi nahi di tumne pure wedding me... Jab phi tumhara haath thamne ki koshish ki aise jhatak deti thi jaise mai tumhara haath forcefully pakad raha hun... lekin us time laga tha, tum sharma rahi ho par reason to kuch aur hi tha... haye itni jealously." He smirked and pulling her puffed cheeks.

"Mai jealous nahi hun aur aap topic change mat kariye.... agar wo aapki bahan hai to kyo nahi thi aapki shaadi me... aur us din kyo kah rahe the yeh shaadi mazboori me kar raha hun... hai jawab iska." She asked sternly.

"Tum kitni jiddi ho, lagta hai puri baat jaane bina yakin nahi karogi..." He sighed of relief and spoke. "Pahli baat aapki nahi hamari shaadi me aur dusri agar ek baar tum nazarein utha kar dekhati to, vahi sab misunderstanding clear ho jati... par koi baat nahi abhi kar deta hun." He said looking directly into her eyes.

He showed few photos of their marriage. First photo of dancing some girls on the baarat and Preeti was dancing in the photo. Second photo was after varmala ceremony which Preeti stood behind him. Sameer was looking at her with a smirk as Naina was shocked to see the pictures and feeling guilty to false accusation of him.

He again cleared her another misunderstanding. "Mazboori isliye kaha... Kyunki do din baad uske exam the aur wo chahati thi mai shaadi postpone kardu... to use samjhane ke liye jhuth kaha ki yahi ek muhurt hai... iske alawa sabhi muhurt six months baad ke hai... Isliye use mana raha tha aur shayad tumne usi time ki sari baatein suni hai... right na." He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

She lowered her head with shame and couldn't courage to look at him. She was fidgeting with her bangles. Her eyes glued to the ground. She felt now he would be angry on her. She reprimanded herself for stretching this matter their first night and spoiled his mood.

Sameer sensed her inner turmoil and raised her face with hold her chin both of his palm. But her eyes closed due to fear.

"Naina aankhen kholo." She opened her eyes to listen his soft voice and looked straight in his dark eyes which showed care and respect for her.

"Naina tumhe guilty feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai... agar tumhari jagah main hota to shayad main bhi yahi karta, tumhara iss tarah mujh par gussa karna jayaj tha aur mujhe achha laga... janti ho kyo." He asked tucking her hair lock behind her ear.

Naina shook her head in no and looked at him with puzzled.

"Kyonki hum gussa usi par hote hai jise hum apna mante hai aur.... jiske liye hamare dil me pyar hota hai." He said in a husky voice.

He stepped back a few inches from her and said her. "jao tum change karlo."

And he sat down on the bed with a sulk face and waited her for leaving to bathroom but she did not move from her place as she had lost somewhere.

Sameer surprised "Naina kya soch rahi ho, jao change kar lo.. mai tumse gussa nahi hun."

"To phir aap itna late kyo aaye... aap iss shaadi se khush to hai na, ya phir aapne kisi ke pressure me aakar ye shaadi ki hai." She asked to him seeing his gloomy face.

"Maine pahle bhi kaha tha aur aaj bhi, maine iss rishte ko kisi ke pressure me nahi apne dil se accept kiya hai... aur der se aane ki vajah alag hai... wo mai..." But he stopped.

"Kya wo... Sameer." She was impatient to see his hesitation.

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked here and there then reply with a hesitation. "Wo... maine tumhare liye ek surprise plan kiya tha isliye late ho gaya tha... lekin chodo ab, uske liye time sahi nahi hai." He said in a low voice, his face plunged and he started leaving of the room but stopped hearing Naina's soft voice.

"Mujhe nahi batayenge apna surprise." She asked as she felt he was sad because of her.

Sameer asked with a grin. "tum ready ho..." But he wondered if she genuinely want to know his surprise and affirmed. "lekin tum sirf meri khushi ke liye haan kar rahi ho to rahne do aaj, phir kabhi."

"Nahi... aaj hi mujhe dekhana hai aapka surprise... Bataiye." Naina excited.

"Jao pahle change kar lo, surprise yahan nahi terrace par hai." He walked to her.

"Baad me change karungi... pahle surprise... Pleaseee..." Naina too stepped closer to him and requested like a kid making a sulk face.

Sameer smiled at her childish behaviour,  grabbed her wrist delicately and took her to the terrace. She was mesmerized to see the decoration. The whole terrace decorate different flowers and tiny colourful lights. A table kept on the center of the terrace which decorated flowers and a chocolate cake placed on the top on the table. In one corner of the terrace was swing decorated with giltering paper and fresh flowers. Naina was astonishment to see all the arrangement. She looked back to Sameer who glanced at her with a soft gaze.

He asked to see dampness into her eyes. "Achhi nahi lagi kya decoration... sorry but maine pura try kiya tha ki sab tumhari pasand ka ho." His voice sounded genuine.

Naina was cloud nine seeing all the arrangement just for her and adored him seeing his sincerity and gentleness. She was not in a state of utter a single word. "Sa..Sameer..ma...main jhuth to nahi kahungi... Par maine hamesha se aise hi dream dekha tha.. jis se bhi meri shaadi ho wo mere liye aisa koi surprise plan kare, lekin mujhe ummeed nahi thi ki yeh kabhi puri hogi... aur aapki ki girlfriend ke baare me jankar to yeh dream main bhul hi gai thi... but you are fulfilled my dream, I do not know how to explain what I am feeling and describe my happiness."

"Kuch kahne ki zarurat nahi hai tumhari aankhon ki ye chamak sab bata rahi hai... bas tum iss pal ko enjoy karo, jaisa tumhara dil chahata hai, bina kisi tension ke, bina kisi ke baare me soche sirf yeh pal apne liye jio... par yaha gate par khade hoke nahi vaha chal kar." He pointed towards the table.

He slowly led her to the table and first they both cut the cake, feeding each other's the cake. Then he picked up a rose on the table and knelt down in front of her and looking into her eyes.. poured out all his feelings from the depth of his heart.

"Naina I do not know how I am tell you my feeling...Naina you are my Angel, when I am saw you first time I had lost into you and had felt your pain with my heart...Naina tum nahi janti par tumne mujhe ek nayi zindagi di hai, agar aaj main tumhare samne khada hun to sirf tumhari vajah se .... Shayad tum soch rahi hogi ki main ye kya bol raha hun par yahi sach hai Naina, tumne Sameer Maheshwari ko nayi zindagi di hai, tum meri life me ek angel ban ke aayi aur mujhe meri life ki sabse badi galti karne se rok liya ...ab meri yahi khwahish hai...ki main apne aane wale har janam tumhare saath jeeyu..." He forwarded the rose to her and asked. "kya tum mera saath dogi, kya tum mujhe apne life partner ke rup me agle aane wale har janam dekhana chahogi."

Naina was stunned to hear Sameer's words, she could not comprehend what Sameer was talking about. But she didn't want to break his heart, so she took the rose from his hand. As she accepted his rose but still had surprise written on her face.

Sameer understood her confusion and said while standing. "Naina I know tumhe kuch samjha nahi aa raha hai aur tumhe sab kuch janna hai ki main kya bol raha hun... main tumhare har sawalon ka jawab dunga... lekin uss se pahle main tumhe mahsoos karna karna chahata hun, apni angel ko apne baahon me lena chahata hun... agar tumhari permission ho to." He requested in a low voice.

And he spreaded his hands wide and waited to her acceptance. He was exhilarated as she was accept his rose but the same time nervous as he was not sure that she would fulfill his wish. He stood like this for more than five minutes as waited for her. He started to lose his hope and his face dropped... just then Naina came near him and hugged him tightly and Sameer arms unknowingly tightened around her back. His heart thumped wildly but same time he felt a calmness in his heart and his lips curved into a contented smile.

As Naina rested her head on his chest, she could feel his heart hammering. Her own heart was matching with his heart rhythm and a goosebump erupted in her stomach when she felt he pressed her to close his hard chest. As she had first hesitated to taking a such steps towards him but when she realised his effort of her making happy and his surprise, her feet moved unknowingly towards him and hugged him.

When he pleased that Naina was in his arm, he slowly parted her and packed her forehead. Then took her to the swing and made her sit on it then he too settled next to her. He wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and she leaned on his shoulder.

After a while he asked in a soft tone. "ab batao tumhe kya janna hai."

Naina asked looking at him. "hum to pahli baar tab mile the na... jab aap mujhe dekhane aaye the mere ghar, phir maine apko nayi zindagi kaise di."

Sameer inhaled a deep breath before say further. And he started to narrate whole matter.

"Naina tumhe yaad hoga aaj se karib do mahine pahle tum ek din highway ke paas wali pahadi ki choti par bhagwan ji se complain kar rahi thi." He asked that she remembered that day.

She was shocked and stuttered. "Haan..p.. par aa..aap kyo puch rahe hai aur apko kaise pata."

"Us time tumhe vahan kisi aur ke hone ka ehasas hua tha, aur kisi ke chalne ki aawaj suni thi." Sameer prodded her.

"Haan...Suni thi par koi dikha nahi vahan par." She simply answered.

"Wo mai tha, jisne tumhari sari complain suni thi jo tum bhagwan ji se kar rahi thi..." He looked at her face that was extremely shocking.

"Aap the wahan... but how possible?..." She asked firmly and shrinked at her place.

Sameer noticed her movement and said with gently rubbing her arm. "Relax Naina jaisa tum soch rahi ho vaisa nahi hai... pahle puri baat sun lo bhi phir mujhe judge karna."

Naina was again comfort and replied in a soft voice. "Sorry maine jyada react kar diya... Please aap bataiye."

Sameer continued again. "Naina maine tumhari almost sari baatein suni thi..par main vahan tumhe sunne ke irade se nahi gaya tha, yeh to coincidence tha ki jab main vahan pahucha to tum vahan baithi thi...Main tumhare vahan se jane ka intezaar kar raha aur ek ped ke pichhe chhip gaya aur unintentionally tumhari saari baatein sun li... trust me Naina main to vahan sirf apne kaam se gaya tha, kisi bhi galat irade se nahi... aur tumhari baatein sunkar realised kiya ki main kya galat karne ja raha tha, aur phir mere kadam bina meri permission ke tumhari taraf badne lage, tumhe console karne ke liye par tumhari friend ki aawaj sun ke main phir se chhip gaya... uske baad tumhara pichha kiya tumhare ghar tak, tumhara naam bhi jana tumhare friend ke muh se sunkar... aur uss din ke baad se pure 15 din lage mujhe tumhari puri information janne me... aur jab sab pata chal gaya tab jake tumhare ghar mera rishta bheja tha..." He stopped to see her expression who listening him dazely. And he immediately cleared his intention as thinking that if she misunderstood him.

"Mujhe pata hai tumhe yeh sab jankar mujh par gussa aa raha hoga, main bhi manta hun ki aise kisi ladki ka pichha karna aur uski information nikalana ek crime hai... par main apne dil ke hathon mazboor tha, us din tumhari ek jhalak aur tumhare dard ne mujhe tumse jod diya tha Naina, bina jane ki tum koun ho... maine tumhare dard ko apne dil ki gahraiyo se mahsoos kiya tha aur uss pal ke baad se tumhara chehara mere aankho se hat hi nahi raha tha, jab bhi aankhe band karta tha tum hi dikhai deti thi, tumhara bhagwan ji se complain karna yaad aata tha... aur pata nahi kyo dil chahata tha tumhe iss duniya se dur le jau jahan tumhare sabhi dukh dard khatam ho jaye." His heavy voice poured out his feeling towards her looking into her eyes.

Naina was overwhelmed as he was first person who realised her pain without know her and felt it bottom of his heart. But same time a question arose in her mind and she could not stop herself to ask him.

"Chaliye main to dukhi thi aur mere Kanha ji se complain karne gayi thi, kyonki wo jagah mujhe sukun deti hai... par Sameer aap kyo gaye the." She asked with curiosity.

He looked uncomfortable and his gaze shifted absently to the moon. A nervousness gripped in his heart and he was trembling to hear her question, as he had know this question would arise when he would told her everything. He was prepared for it earlier but now he shuddered how to tell her why he had gone to the top of the hill.

"Naina...Wo.. mai ... wo..wo....." He fumbled, his gripped loosen from her shoulder and his hands slipped down.

***

Hello friends...

Glad to see your response... and thank you all... I expected much response...but koi baat nahi shayad second chapter ke baad jyada response aaye.

So second chapter is posted...I hope you all liked it.

This is just the beginning, a lot of truth is yet to be revealed.

So keep reading... "You are my angel" and give your valuable vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 913 36
Sameer and Naina were more than friends since plus two but when Naina asked for stable name to a relationship after graduation ,Sameer declined sayin...
3.9K 407 3
An unique love story on Samaina. It's a love at first sight love story. A girl who fall in love with his male love in first sight. So she proposed h...
152K 11.3K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
9.6K 957 12
Hello everyone. I'm back again with a short story of Samaina. This is a story about Sameer & Naina who meets at a cafe unexpectedly. When they haven'...