Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺

🪴 15 🪴

5.4K 273 36
By astromynight100

Another frustrating red signal. Although the whole city was looking extremely energetic with colorful bright streetlights but the young doctor who has done four back to back critical yet successful surgeries was feeling exhausted. Holding the steering with his tired hands he gave a weary sigh. These days he was feeling soo worn out not physically but mentally he didn't know why. Probably he needed some refreshments. Suddenly his eyes fell on an icecream truck in front of nearest park's gate. Some kids were buying their favorite flavors. Watching them enjoying, he felt an urge to have one. But before his heart took control over him something stopped him. His Jin Hyung's words. Jin told him that night after that conventional store incident had happened.

♣️FLASHBACK♣️

"Nothing much, it's just.......you can't go without guards in public.You can't interact with common people much. You have to be careful with your appearance and have to maintain a classs and be diplomatic with media....that's it....." as much easily Jin explained, Jungkook considered it that much difficult. He was already feeling 'caged'. Sensing his situation Jin caressed his hair "I know these all are feeling weird to you. Trust me I had felt the same but with passing time everything got easy".

"Kookie can't you do these little sacrifices for this relationship, for the sake of his love.......????" Jin asked.

'......love?...well that's a big word...but he understands his responsibilities towards this relationship and he will definitely do that' he nodded his head slowly.

♣️FLASHBACK ENDS♣️

He restricted himself with a smile and drove the car to his destination.

"I made it clear....I'm not an easy person. Now he will understand my place in his life..." Sarah proudly informed his cousin brother in phone.

"Do you understand your place in his life?" Bogum asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my sister right now you're just an illegal girlfriend of him...nothing else....."

"Bro you....."

"I couldn't believe you're that dumb...Sarah he is a supporter and you're just a common stylist....but he still loves you. Showing attitude to him was a foolish decision.

"But I have to hold my importance"

"By shouting on him?.....Sarah he has millions options. If you continue this kind of behavior he will choose someone else"

"But he loves me....he can't betray with me"

"I have heard his husband is exquisitely beautiful....having a husband like him can change anyone's moral. Be careful Sarah...you will loose everything"

"....I...I'll not let him go...I can't loose everything.....thanks bro. I know what to do" Sarah cut the call and immediately call Taehyung.

"Baby......I'm sorry. I was angry that day. I should have understood you...don't be mad....ok let's do one thing.....come here tonight...ok baby"

"Aunty Wang...please take out some meat from the fridge....I'll make the dinner after taking a quick bath. Taehyung must be on his way" Jungkook informed running towards the staircase.

In these day he got little closer to their helping staffs. They also found the young doctor polite and sweet and he made a place in their heart.

"But Jungkook....sir will not return tonight.....you don't need to hurry" Mrs. Wang said.

'He is not coming!!!.....where will he go?
....is everything ok? Why didn't he tell me?.....am I not trust able?.................... oh come on Kook...you're overthinking he knew you were busy maybe that's why he didn't want to disturb you....' he shrugged off his thoughts.

He didn't guess the time but realized that the normal time to call someone has crossed. But is there anything time limit for a doctor? No....His eyes were constantly protesting to function as he has just woken up from deep sleep. Thinking it can be his patient he received the call without notice the caller ID.

".....um...he...llo"

".....Jungkook.....dear....please save my father....please do something"

Jungkook immediately sat on his bed hearing his mother in law's pleading.

"Wh....what happened mom?"

"....my father...Taehyung's grandpa is not well, he is feeling breathless. We brought him to your hospital. They took him into operation theater but I know only you can save him....please son please come" Mrs.. Kim panicked

"....don't worry mom...I'm coming!!!"

When he reached the hospital it was 2AM. He met his in laws and immediately ran towards the operation theater with doctor Min's special permission.

"But where is Tae???" DongHyung asked.

"Maybe Jungkook was in hurry that's why he couldn't come with him" Namjoon said.

Taehyung was starting his car. He had a habit. No matter how many times he spent in Sarah Sarah appartment...he always returned home before morning.
He was happy that everything between Sarah and him was alright. His happy moments destroyed with a phone call and drove car towards hospital.

"How is he....?what happened to him.....?" Taehyung asked in one breath.

"He's in O.T....." DongHyung said.

"Did guys call the best doctor?....I mean is he in save hands? Who's doing the surgery?" Taehyung asked

"Jungkook" his mother replied.

"Jungkook....why???"

"Do you doubt him???" DongHyung asked frowning his eyes.

".....no....i mean he's soo....young and inexperienced...."

"You don't need to think about it.....let's go need to talk to you" Namjoon dragged him with himself.

"What????" Taehyung asked in confusingly.

"Where were you Taehyung?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"....I...I....um....actually"

"Don't try to lie me....I know you're not in home"

".......Jungkook told you that" Taehyung asked after a pause.

"He didn't get time to talk to us....he has come and entered. I was doubting...why did not you come with him. Then you got shocked to hear that Jungkook is doing surgery. That means you didn't know mom requested him to do the surgery. You were not with him.....where were you Taehyung?" Namjoon shouted.

"I have told you guys already...it's my personal matter..."

"What the...." before Namjoon could compete they heard Jin's voice.

They ran towards the O.T. A nurse informed them that operation was successful. They finally got relieved. Nurses shifted grandpa to his cabin.

"Here comes Kookie" Jin shouted.

Taehyung eyes fall on the his husband. Body covered with a baby blue uniform and white coat, head covered with surgical cap and mouth covered with musk. Taehyung never saw him like that. He couldn't deny the younger was looking extremely cute.

Jungkook came to them. "Mr. Lee is fine now mom...you don't need to worry" he smiled sweetly.

"Thank you soo much baby...." Mrs. Kim said gratefully.

"You all can go home now. I'm here, I'll observe him...." Jungkook assured.

"But you're tired too..." Jin tried to protest.

"....Hyung am used to this....excuse me I need talk to them" Jungkook went to the nurses. As he was walking other doctors were greeting him respectfully.

Taehyung eyes didn't leave him for a second. He was observing how perfect the doctor is in his job. How easily he was interacting with people while he shutters in every sentences in front of him. There was no sign of nervousness, hesitation in his attitude which always lingers when he is with him. It was look like wearing that white coat he got a different aura.

Finally Jungkook's eyes found idol's sharp eyes...... and nervous husband immediately came back under the white coat.

"....n..nothing to worry!!...he's out of danger..." he slowly went to Taehyung and informed politely.

"...Jungkook" Taehyung called.

"....mnn" Jungkook was about to go.

"....thank you...for saving him. I can't tell you how......" idol was saying when Jungkook opened his musk and unknowingly grabbed idol's attention on his lips.

'Wo....w is it soo.....I didn't notice it before....why???' Taehyung lost his focus and for the first time started shuttering.

".....h..how....how...how...."

"I.....u..understand. Don't worry I'll be here...you can go home....." Jungkook said discontinuing Taehyung's shutter.

Suddenly Dr. Min called Jungkook and he went giving Taehyung a smile.

'What are you thinking Tae???...you're
not a cheap person......hell....stop seeing him with dirty eyes' Taehyung murmured.

"I'll send Jungkook before lunch break..." Dr. Min assured Kims and they left including Taehyung.

As promised Jungkook returned before lunch and Mrs. Wang informed him that Taehyung was still sleeping in his room. Jungkook went to his room and took a satisfying shower. He came downstairs and sat on living room's couch lazily. Sleep could take control on his eyes any moment but he wanted to wait for Taehyung for lunch. He shifted his focus on a health magazine, didn't realize the idol has already arrived.

Taehyung came downstairs for lunch and found Jungkook on living room reading some book with full concentrati

on. He couldn't understand, it was his imagination or he was actually looking so pure. His eyes again found his ultimate destination on those succulent lips. Looking like fresh cherries.....'it would be right ifhe observed them closely?' But before he could collect answer he found himself on the same couch beside Jungkook.

".....um...y..you wanna...say something" Jungkook asked him cause Taehyung was abnormally close and looked at him weirdly.

"....um....o...ok....I'm serving lu...lunch" Jungkook said getting no reply from him.

Jungkook was about to stood up but Taehyung grabbed his elbow. Jungkook gulped looking at his silently dangerous eyes.....and next moment before his realization like a hungry hawk Taehyung's lips attacked his untouched one. The certain force made Jungkook fell on the couch and with natural reaction his hands quietly pushed Taehyung's chest a little tried to stop him. But the Taehyung has already lost sense. He slowly grabbed Jungkook's hands and pinned them above his head. Jungkook started trembling as Taehyung hovered over his body... forhibid Jungkook to move. Taehyung was tasting those desired cherries as his obsession took control.

But the moment interrupted with a voice near them.

"I need to tell something"

Thanks for reading.....
Sorry for make you guys wait.......
Please stay connected and do comments............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...
117K 5.3K 42
Jeon Jungkook was everything to Kim Taehyung, but he had a terrible way of showing it. But according to him, he was doing everything right, given t...
997K 28.3K 27
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ I wore my stethoscope to check his heart beat. " Can you please lift your shirt ?"I asked He lifted his shirt. And I saw- ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ Jungkook...
60.9K 3K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...