Side by Side (Moon × Sun) Hum...

By FtFonnie

There will be Fluff Maybe angst I haven't thought about Smut but it could be possible if anyone wants it 👀 L... More

First day Pt1
Kinda tired of this (FD Pt2)
Work in progress?
Jealousy
You know the deal
BUT IT WAS 20 STEPS!
In conclusion!
Suggestions
Count on me Pt1
He's Mine Now
Can we try something new?
New experience
Hey y'all 🧍‍♀️
Guys please 💀
Possessive

Count on me Pt2

2.1K 60 190
By FtFonnie

This chapter contains sexual actions and scenes, if you don't wanna see that, skip from the ⚠️ to the 🔆 symbol signifying the sexual moment is over💀

Sorry 😭

Please enjoy 😂😭

Moons POV

Sun was very....disobedient towards me for some reason and I was exhausted, I just wanted him to lay down, but I didn't wanna be rude about it and make him upset.

"Moony I can't stay here, I have to go to school tomorrow!"

"You can't, you're sick, and didn't you know stress can give you a fever? You're only making this worse on you. Please it's time to lay down Sunny." I begged sighing.

He just paced through the living room, rambling. "No moon that's- THAT'S NOT TRUE! If I miss school THAT'LL MESS UP MY SCHEDULE! Also it's not time to lay down yet, I have 5 minutes!"

I groan. Sun come on.

I let him keep talking for the past 5 minutes until, he automatically started walking to the room, still going on and on about how he has to go to school.

"Sun don't get upset about what I'm about to say, I'm not mad at you ok?"

He was confused but nodded.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL SO LAY YOUR ASS DOWN AND SLEEP, I'M TIRED OF IT!"

Sun pouted, and started digging at the bandages on his hand. "I said don't get upset!"

"Y-you yelled at me! What were you expecting!?"

"Sorry just please lay down.." He did lay down making me calm down. I got in the bed next to him, I was about to fall asleep immediately but, he tapped me, making me turn to him. It was clear he was blushing, but why?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"M-moony, t-t-touch me."

I was confused but it hit me, so my face turned red.

It's routine now, but he's sick he needs to rest...

"Sun, I can't. You have to rest and what if I get sick too?"

"B-but Moon, I can't sleep if you don't..."

It won't kill me...

Sun scooted closer to me and for some reason he was already as hard as a rock.

I slipped one of my hands under his shirt, causing him to shiver at the touch, he was burning up.

I eventually moved the other hand into his shorts, he let out a soft whimper as my hand brushed against his member.

It just makes me wonder, does he not masturbate?

"Moon please touch me.."

I slowly took his member into my hand and started moving my hand up and down, he only got closer to me. He was breathing softly on my neck and it was driving me crazy. I kept going until I suddenly decided to speed up my hand movements, making him moan in my ear.

"W-wait, you-you di-didn't do it that fast l-last night!~"

I slowed down so he didn't lose his mind over a simple hand job. I wasn't expecting him to react like that to be honest, he started kissing my jaw until he reached my mouth.

I didn't wanna get sick, but his eyes were begging me to let him, so I initiated the kiss. He moaned into my mouth as soon as after lips connected, Sun was biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I'm gonna regret this.

I opened my mouth and our tongues collided, I released his member causing him to grind against me, I was hard at this point.

He pulled away from me, still giving me multiple kisses, I smiled returning each one before, I turned him on his back and got on top of him.

"M-moon. What are you doing?"

"Nothing Sunny, just relax and enjoy it." He made a confused face, not sure what's about to happen. I slowly made my way to his member, pulling it out of his shorts completely. Sun let out a quiet gasp, as I licked the base, slowly all the way up to the tip, before taking it all in.

Sun's POV

I wasn't expecting him to do that, he didn't do that yesterday...

I don't know if it's the fever or just me, but it getting really hot in here.

I shuttered as he sucked me roughly. It felt so good...I never felt like this before, what's happening with my body?

Moon started moving his head faster, squeezing my thighs, I kept moaning at the unexplainable pleasure I was feeling until I reached my climax.

I sat up quickly, scared. "M-moony I'm sorry- did....di....did you swallow?" He just smirked licking his lips, my whole face turned red, so I covered it whining.

"Geez Sun, you're hard again." I peaked at myself, ashamed. Noooooo!

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing? It's ok I'll take care of it."

I sighed laying on my back as Moon teased my tip with his tongue, making me blush. "Hey moon, aren't you hard too?" I asked, blushing even more.

"Yea but...it's Fine. I just wanna take care of you." I'm happy I can always count on him but...

"I wanna help.." I pushed his face away, sitting up. "I want you to be able to count on me too." Moon laughed, making me get embarrassed. "Ok sun, can you lay on your side please?"

I nod doing as I was told.

Moon got behind me, he pushed his member between my thighs, which I started heating up more than I already was. Why was he so big???

Moony wrapped his arms around my waist, before whispering in my ear. "Keep this position, and try to be still." I nodded slowly.

He began thrusting his member between my thighs, rubbing my member as well. It was so sensitive like this...as he was thrusting, I started to let out quiet moans and whimpers, I started saying his name a few times under my breath, causing him to groan.

I wasn't expecting him to bite my neck, I let out a weird noise, he only started thrusting into me faster. I was already about to release again.

"Moon, sl-slow down-" I started, but he grabbed my member which surprised me, he began jerking me off aggressively, forcing moans out of me at this point, I was over stimulated, I couldn't help it when I came into his hand, shaking. Moon suddenly came between my legs, with a low growl, that almost made me hard again.

I was panting and he was panting. "Wasn't that fun?"

We layed there for a moment, before moon decided to clean up me and himself up. We then fell asleep cuddling.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

It was suddenly morning, and yea it's safe to say I didn't feel like my energetic self. I was still tired and could still feel the tingling between my thighs where moon once had his member.

Calm down sun!

Don't THINK ABOUT IT!

I sighed, looking at moons face. He's so cute when he sleeps. I brushed my nosed against his slightly, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

I freaked out immediately.

SUN WTF THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT!
YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL! REAL JAIL- ₱ⱤŁ₴Ø₦!

"Sun are you ok?" Moon asked sitting up, I fell off the bed with a yelp. "YES!"

I stood up drowsy and dizzy. "Moon I think you were right, I might be sick.." He rolled his eyes helping me back in bed.

"I know I was right, you just lay down, I'll get you something to drink." Moon quickly left.

I was even more upset cause this just ruined my whole routine...

I felt myself losing consciousness, the last thing I remember is....well nothing HAHA!

I Woke up confused, not sure when I went back to sleep. "Finally awake. I made you soup." I was really cold so soup sounded great right now.

"T-thank you moon..." He got in the bed with the bowl, and started feeding me. I wasn't complaining, I love this. All while he was feeding me, I kept thinking about what we did last night...and how it could possibly mean nothing to him.

I just want him to love me back...

"Sun, is it too hot? You're crying, if you're not hungry you could have said that or maybe-"

"I'm sorry, it's nothing my eyes were just watery..."

Time skip

The whole week had gone by, I haven't been to school, I still had this awful fever, Moon was still taking care of me the whole time, I was very emotional, and still every night before bed....we did things.

I should be happy but all its doing is making me sad the next day...

Moon was laying in bed with me, I don't know how he hasn't caught my fever yet.

Moon did a good job keeping me clean and the house. So he deserved the stuff we do every night.

I was huddled under multiple blankets, sweating, but I was freezing and heaving. Being sick was no fun.

"Moon. Can I ask you something?"

"Yea, anything."

"Do you....care about me?" He sat up and glared at me. "Yes! Why would you ask that?" I couldn't help crying like a baby. "W-why do you do that stu-stuff with me every night? Does it mean anything to you? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU!?"

Moons eyes grew wide and he rubbed his arm. "Sun....I..."

I sniffled waiting for what he had to say.

"I...I wouldn't just do that with anybody.." Moon explained blushing.

The microwave beeped, causing moon to leave and get my soup.

The fever...I can't think straight...what does that mean?

He soon came back in here and started to feed me. I wasn't very happy, in fact I was probably giving him a hard time, until he put the bowl down.

"Sun...What's wrong? Why are you upset with me?"

"Moon why? Are you using me for my body or something? I need to know! I want to know! What does it mean to you? Cause I wake up every morning and think hey! He said don't think nothing of it, cause it means nothing and he's only doing it to put you to sleep."

Moon put the bowl on the dresser. And grabbed my hands, that I was so tempted to pull away. "Sun....I like you, no, no, I love you, and what we do every night means the world to me. I only suggested you a night routine so I could do all sorts of things with you! Screw you going to bed- I WANT TO SCREW YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I ONLY DID IT TO GET CLOSER-"

I cut him off with a kiss, that was surprisingly quickly returned. I don't care if I get him sick, I just been waiting for him to tell me this, this is all I wanted. We pulled away and he cupped my face.

"Don't start crying now."

I wiped a stray tear, placing my hands on top of his. "Moon, I love you too, a lot. I'm just so happy! I can't help it!"

Moon smiled kissing me yet again, before hugging me. I hugged back weakly, because the fever, but I do feel like I'm getting better.

"I love you, and I will always be here, ok?"

That's all...I wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 859 25
This is a book filled with One-Shots and randm au's of Sundrop and Moondrop. Most if not all chapters will be smut. Au's that may be included in th...
67.7K 1.9K 26
This is my second book!! And probably some spoilers alert This is just for sh×ts and gigs since my brain can't stop thinking about it Y/N's gender wi...
31.8K 692 12
@//Angeladrewlol made the cover not my art go check them out on twitter they have really cool art!! . . This wont have a lot of smut this will be a 3...
1.2K 29 19
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...