My Beautiful Swan | IZ*ONE SM...

forgivemekpopgods

IZ*ONE is a successful K-pop girl group, who may have seemed like any other. However, when frustrations run h... Еще

Chapter Info
Before Anyone Else
Love Dive
Highlight
You & I (Part 1)
You & I (Part 2)
Secret Story
Zero Attitude
Drive
Like A Diamond
Blue Flame
Cherry Bunny
Round and Around
Blue Eyes (Part 1)
Blue Eyes (Part 2)
Blue Eyes (Part 3)

The Beginning

1.4K 24 1
forgivemekpopgods

1584 words

---

It wasn't just another morning in the IZ*ONE dorm. Overnight, news had broken out among multiple articles on the internet, describing what was 'rumored' to be a relationship between Hyewon and Yena. 

Of course, that rumor was true, just not publicly announced.

But their previous fan meet did not help conceal that. They were constantly touching each other, exchanging smirks and smiles, and almost never broke eye contact. And now the other members were angry, to say the least.

"Hyewon, Yena, in here now," Eunbi demanded. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest, and the other members were already gathered around the living room, splayed across the couch and floor, all looking tired and unpleased at the current situation.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" she shouted. "You're lucky in the first place that the members even allowed you two to date, and we all agreed to keep it quiet from the company too." Hyewon and Yena just stared at the floor without saying a word, as Eunbi continued, "But now both the company and the fans are speculating that something is up. Couldn't you have waited till we got home to be all lovey-dovey?" Hyewon's ears began to burn red at this point, and Yena wasn't much better at hiding her blush.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Eunbi waited expectantly.

"S-sorry...?" Hyewon muttered quietly, still avoiding the members' gaze.

Eunbi simply sighed. She knew she wasn't getting anywhere by just telling these two off. "What do you say, then?" She turned her attention towards the other 8 members.

"I don't know, stop them from dating or something," Chaewon replied, nonchalantly. She had that indifferent look in her eyes, where the members couldn't tell if she was serious or just joking.

"What?!" Yena snapped. "Are you kidding me, Chaewon?" She was quickly losing her cool. "We didn't touch *that* much, and besides, we couldn't wait to get back to the dorm; don't you remember how far the event location was?"

"Yena, calm down," Eunbi said as she shook her head. "I know it might be your time of month, but we're trying to help you, not-"

"Yeah, right," she retaliated, before marching off to her room, her short temper getting the better of her.

"Yena!" Hyewon tried to follow her, before Eunbi grabbed her shoulder to stop her. "You're coming with me." She stopped and stared at the other members, still half awake and in their pajamas. "You guys can... go back to whatever you were doing..." she trailed off, before pulling Hyewon into her room.

"What do you think they're gonna do in there?" Chaewon asked with a smirk.

"Chaewon-ah!" Chaeyeon exclaimed, raising her hand in a mock attack.

"Ahh! It was just a joke!" she smiled almost too innocently.

Eunbi closed the door gently before turning to face Hyewon, who was still awkwardly standing in the middle of her dark room, where only a few strands of light snuck past the closed curtains. "Sit down," she pointed at her bed. Hyewon quietly obeyed. "So? What do you really have to say for yourself?"

Hyewon stayed quiet for a second, before answering. "Like I said before, I'm sorry... it's just that... Yena got me into that mood, and..." she crossed her legs and shifted around the bed.

"And?" Eunbi sat down next to her.

"And you know how she is... she doesn't give up until she gets what she wants. But then the managers pulled her to the side, and she didn't touch me again that whole time - even in the car or at the dorm..." Hyewon trailed off, once again.

"You're still frustrated aren't you?" Eunbi stated matter-of-factly. She watched as Hyewon kept uncrossing and re-crossing her legs.

"I- I waited till we got to the dorm... but Yena never came over, and then I just fell asleep..." Hyewon was starting to burn red again.

Eunbi leaned in close to her ear, before whispering, "Maybe I can help you then?" Hyewon couldn't believe what she had just heard. Her whole body froze, and she swore she was about to have a blood nose from how hot her face felt. Before she could react, Eunbi was already behind her; her left arm snaking up her torso under her loose shirt.

"U-unnie! You can't... I'm... Yena's..." She stuttered as two fingers brushed against her nipple. Eunbi smiled at the fact that Hyewon didn't wear a bra to bed. "Mmmmm..." Hyewon let out a small moan as Eunbi continued to silently knead her breast. She slowly wrapped her right arm downwards, pausing only for a second at the waist band of Hyewon's pants, before diving under and stroking her right thigh. On one hand, Eunbi wanted to punish the two for being so blatant about their affection for each other, but on the other hand, she felt bad that Hyewon had been left needy since yesterday. 

"Unnie, why are you-"

"This is your punishment" Eunbi cut her off and continued to tease her. Hyewon groaned and tried to wiggle away, but it was only making her pleasure greater. She gasped as Eunbi brushed past her underwear. 

"Wow... you're already so wet." Hyewon's underwear was already damp, even from the limited time she had been teased. She wanted Eunbi so badly, but it appeared that Eunbi had all the time in the world as she continued to tease, merely alternating between her hard and sensitive nipples, and her crotch.

Hyewon began to make more noises as she reluctantly succumbed to Eunbi's touch. Eunbi was driving her insane, to the point where Hyewon didn't care if the whole dorm could hear her. "Unnie..." she weakly let out. "P-please..." Eunbi thought for a second before adjusting her legs to either side of Hyewon. She silently snaked her right hand down the front of Hyewon's underwear, tracing the sides of her slit, before plunging two fingers deep into her.

"Ahhh!" Hyewon cried out, but her mouth was quickly covered by Eunbi's left hand. "Shhhh, unless you want the whole dorm to know you're cheating on your girlfriend, you better stay quiet," Eunbi paused briefly, before resuming, "Actually, on second thought, maybe if Yena can hear you screaming my name..." She let out a quiet snicker, and began to pump her fingers in and out slowly. "The choice lies with you. I can help you feel much better, but you risk ending your relationship... or you try to stay quiet and things can go back to the way they were before yesterday... deal?"

Hyewon cursed Eunbi in her mind, but at this point, it was far too late to even try and stop her. Eunbi took the silence as a queue to keep at it. Her fingers were coated in slick, and her left hand roamed all across Hyewon's body as if she owned it. Hyewon felt moan after moan trying to break free, but she refused to let a sound out; both in spite of Eunbi and to maintain her relationship with Yena. Eunbi picked up the pace; the only sound that could be heard in their room were her fingers thrusting into Hyewon. 

Hyewon bucked against her, her own hands death-gripping the bed sheets. She groaned as she felt herself getting close, and prayed in her mind that she wouldn't be too loud. As if she could read her mind, Eunbi suddenly stopped, withdrawing her hands from Hyewon, and instead slowly drew circles around her painfully swollen clit. Hyewon let out a gasp, before turning her head to try and look at Eunbi. As she did so, she immediately felt three fingers plunge back in, filling her void. A scream ripped across the room, as Hyewon was caught unprepared for the sudden pleasure. Eunbi's fingers pumped mercilessly in and out, and Hyewon felt her vision slowly blur as the pleasure threatened to erupt at any time.

Her legs came together, trying to slow Eunbi's hand. Her hands flailed around, searching desperately for anything to grab onto. Her vision turned white, and her head flung back. Hyewon clenched down hard on Eunbi's fingers, her body bucking on its own as she came, her back arched against Eunbi's grip. Moans quivered from her lips; no matter how hard she was trying to stay quiet, none of it mattered now to her. Eunbi kept the pace up, not letting Hyewon off yet, as she continued to twist and turn against her grip. The overstimulation was beginning to become too much for Hyewon to handle, but thankfully, Eunbi started slowing down, letting Hyewon ride out her orgasm as she trembled.

Hyewon felt herself collapse back into Eunbi, her body still twitching from the intense stimulation. Eunbi eventually withdrew her hands from Hyewon, and helped her lie down on her bed, as she raggedly caught her breath. She sat beside her quietly for a while, before letting out a small grin.

"I think you were a bit loud," she turned towards Hyewon, admiring the work she had done, as she quivered on her bed. Hyewon didn't have the strength to say anything, but she knew it was true. She only prayed that Yena had her airpods in, or she would be in deep trouble later. Eventually, her breathing steadied as she drifted into sleep, tired out by Eunbi. She took it as an opportunity to go shower and get changed, as she had also worked up quite a sweat taking care of Hyewon. She appreciated the art she had made one last time; the wrinkled clothes, the messy hair, and the beautiful face and body, curled up, lying peacefully on her bed, before closing the door.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...