๐„๐ฑ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜–...

By JaneMLove

DISCONTINUED "I've never feel this way...When we all survive let's all make a fire again and tell stories tha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒLET THE EARTH BREATH!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New story
The plot Plan
Chapter 15( Draft)
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

7.1K 387 545
By JaneMLove

Hello! First i want to thank you for your support not only on this story but also on  my other platform account like Tiktok and Instagram, It means a  lot  to me.
You're kindness and support  is all i need to keep continuing this story

Btw, I just bought  a bluetooth keyboard to use for writing, That's what i use to write this chapter and also why i take a lot of  time since im not  used to it, Bye bye  600 pesos :,)

And  now i suddenly remembered i have a lot school papers to do until next next day, Heh fvck-

Anyways~  Back to the chapter!

2275 Words

Chapter 11: Barking up the wrong tree

~•~•~•~•~•~

A red tint of blood.

Everything come slow motion and before i knew it i had stood up results to the chair that i am sitting awhile ago to fall down harshly and  grabbed Na-yeon's wrist tightly,I am still on space glaring at the handchieved thinking the possible scenarios that Na-yeon might do.

I had acted without a proper evidence to prove my conclusion.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

Gyeong-su asked standing up on the desk seemingly confused and worried at my sudden action

Finally snapping out of my thoughts i turn to him and slowly turn my attention to the girl.
She is already looking nervously at me and breathing heavily,Her hands is even a little shaking.

"You both...are attempting to do that, Aren't you Na-yeon?"

I asked in a low voice but enough for the three of us in the room to hear.

If my conclusion is correct then that must've mean if hadn't noticed or stop her..I would loose Gyeong-su.

"What is she trying to do Y/n?"Gyeong-su asked but i ignored it still focused to the girl.

"I am blackmailed..I have to.."

When i heard those words from the girl,I instantly released the tight grip on her, processing her words.

Blackmailed?...Her?So it's really true.
My conclusion is correct and not only that SHE used Na-yeon for just a fucking believe and grudge. You're dead.

Because of the rage and anger i felt,I harshly gets the handchieved from Na-yeon and walked out of the recording room for one person.

I slammed open the door as their attention turns to me,startled at the loud slam from the door.

I scan the room finding the girl that cause of my anger and since the room isn't that huge i had found her standing near to the door alone.

"Hey Y/n what's wro-"

Before the question from Dae-su could continue i interrupt him, walking at the girl i am looking for in fast pace.
When she is infront ofe she gave me a blank stare and crossed her arms

"What-"

I cut her words off by throwing harshly the handchieved on her mouth.

Everyone stood alert and in shock at the sudden move i did,Then Ms.Park walk towards at us shocked.

"Y/n,What are you-"

"You bitch!"

Before Ms.Park could continue her words Bong-cha interrupt her, screaming in rage at me and jumps on me.

Luckily i able to remain my balance but then she starts pulling my hair cause to my pony tie to fall off as i grabbed the both of her arms trying to make her release me so i could punch her straight to the face.

Then before i could continue what i plan,I had pulled back and notice a two tall person had grabbed me on my arm and to the waist,Both holding me side by side.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"
"Shouldn't you ask that to yourself?"

I said in a deep and cold voice then another person had stood infront of me blocking Bong-cha's attacks and instead taking it.

"Bong-cha stop that!"

Ms.Park scold as i came back to my senses,I calm down a little but when i see her face and remembering what she tried to do, my blood boils.

I was about to attack her again but felt a sudden squish to my both side, holding me tightly to remain me from attacking the girl.
I turned to the two persons that holding me and it was Suh-yeok and Wu-jin while the one  whose taking the impact from Bong-cha was Dae-su.I kinda feel bad for Dae-su but right now,I am not in the right mind.

"The heck is wrong with you?!"Bong-cha yelled at me as Ms.Park whose beside her is also holding her incase she tries to attack again,Which she does.

"I should be the one that asking you that"I said back still remaining  my cold voice.
My both arms is strangled but my feet isn't.
Then in anger i try to kick her to the face but only her ankle that got hit that cause for her to stumble a little.

"Bitch!"

"Hold her feet too!Hold!"Wu-jin shouted for help struggling to keep me from attacking the girl then Joon-yeong kneels down hugging my knees in panic as i keep struggling to let them to let go of me.

"You two! What's the problem?"Ms.Park asked trying to solve it

"Ask her that!She suddenly attacks me!"Bong-cha yelled
"Yeah?Ask yourself what you attempted to do."

And at this point i am really in rage.

"Stop asking eachother!And listen!"Ms.Park scolded the both of us as we both calms down a little

"We will let go the both of you in the same time only if you promised that you'll stop attacking eachother,Yeah?"Ms.Park suggest

I slowly noded still trying my best to calm down

"Good."

Then they slowly let go of us keeping their guard incase we both attack eachother again

"Okay are you both calm now?"Ms.Park asked once again as now  an bright idea brought  to my mind.

"No."

I simply answered and punch Bong-cha straight to the face.

Very bright idea.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Stop punching people when you promised you'll not do it,Y/n"

"It's not a very bright idea."

"What happened exactly?"

I sat on the chair beside the window as my classmates surrounding me and scolding me because of my 'not very bright idea' as i simply stood waiting for the right time to reveal the girl.

Speaking of her,Bong-cha is also sitting on another chair on the other side of the room along with Ms.Park, Hyo-ryung,Ji-min and Na-yeon that also scolding her, except Na-yeon that is silently frowning.

"Gyeong-Su  you we're  in the recording rooms earlier with them,What does really  happen?"Suh-yeok ask turning his attention  towards Gyeong-Su
"Does Na-yeon say something  bad?"Wu-jin also asked

"No..I don't  think there's  one but she said something  about being blackmailed" Gyeong-Su said tapping his forehead,in a thinking  motion

"Doesn't make sense"On-jo replied

Then they all turn to me,mentally pleading  me to talk but now isn't  the time.I'll tell them when Bong-cha starts a fight again because for sure she will.She have no shame afterall.

"Yah!What about tell us what's your deal huh?!"

Bong-cha shouted at me,standing  up harshly shoving Ms.Park and Ji-min away

Talking about right timing

I also silently stood up from the chair and walk towards Bong-cha, slowly

"You tried to do it."I stated in low amd deep voice
"What?"
"You attempted to do it."I repeated titling my head a little

"No. I didn't do anything to Gyeong-su."
She stated confidently looking blankly at me

Incredibly dumb.

"I didn't said anything about Gyeong-su."

I said scoffing at her still remaining my cold tone and due to the sudden words i uttered,The attention of my classmates are now focused on us, realizing the sudden stupidness of Bong-cha

"What?"Gyeong-su asked still confused
"Knocked it off guys"Wu-jin said trying to stop the fight

"It's true...i saw it"

Then Nam-ra walk towards us, standing beside me and glaring at Bong-cha

"What do you guys mean?"ms.park asked also confused

"You manipulate Na-yeon."Nam-ra stated

Well now atleast i have someone standing up for me and siding my protests and im glad it's Nam-ra,They will believe her since she's a intelligent girl.

"So my theory is actually correct"I said scoffing at her.
"Shut it, You're wrong."She stated confidently still looking blankly at us

"Could you guys explain it?What is happening?"Gyeong-su asked still nervous and confused

"Gyeong-su.. Bong-cha tries to kill you."

I stated in my usual cold voice but now i didn't look at him,I just can't. I can't bear to look knowing that he must feel betrayed.

Her and Bong-cha didn't get along but still Gyeong-su is a kind and outgoing person,He is friendly and full of hope person and everyone he is with,He always tries to be friends with them..even it was Bong-cha.

"W-wait..W-what..?"

"When everyone is watching Gyeong-su and
Y/n, Bong-cha and Na-yeon are left behind.
Bong-cha threatened Na-yeon to wipe off the blood on that mop with her handchieved."

Nam-ra explained and point at the mop that is beside Suh-yeok as everyone also turned to the mop recalling the event earlier.

"When Na-yeon was about to wipe the handchieved on Gyeong-su's hand, I saw a red tint of blood,The reason why i stopped her."
I explained and turned to Na-yeon whose breathing heavily and seems feeling guilty but immediately turned back my attention to Bong-cha.

Finally everyone came to realization.

"S-so that's it...You bitch!"

Gyeong-su yelled in anger at Bong-cha and push her results for the girl to fall on the floor and supposed to attack her again but got hold back by Cheong-san and Suh-yeok that is beside him.

"What did i do to you huh?!I even help you and this is what i get?!Are you stupid?!"gyeong-su yelled, frustrated at the girl.

"Gyeong-su please calm down"
"Calm down?!how would i?!"
"We understand but please-"
"No, you dont!"

Some of people at the room tries stop Gyeong-su while the other half didn't do anything to stop him,knowing that they're also annoyed at the girl's  doings
While Gyeong-su still  attempting to attack  Bong-cha but couldn't do due to  the multiple arms that holding him back

  Then Bong-cha looks up to me sending me a harsh glare and  stood up after reaching to the handchieved that happened to be just beside where  she falls,She grabbed it tightly and suddenly throws it at  my face but  luckily i able  to catch it in  time before it could hit my face but still remaining my blank face and glare at her.    I have a little not fully  healed  wound at my face,The heck is her problem?  

"There,Happy?"she asked raising her eyebrows at me

I bring the handchieved to my face,viewing it and immediately seeing the  Zombie Blood on it.

"It's a blood." I stated bringing back my attention at her.
"That's Na-yeon's blood,That's hers."She stated confidently

"Wipe it on your wound then"

Nam-ra stepped in grabbing the handchieved from me and point it at  Bong-cha's knee.

"What?"

"Wipe it on your knee if you're so confident."

Then at  Nam-ra's remarks,Bong-cha's lies became obvious by her heavy breathings,trembling lips and instanly blinks.

"Typical,You're so obvious yet you couldn't  admit it because you're full of yourself."  I stated then her glares are now directed at me.

"Fuck you just who do you think you are?You Snob ass called president!-"

She yelled but immediately got cut off by a sound of loud slap on the room along  with her now stinging cheek.

Nice slap,self

"Since when the word 'Presdent'  applies  on  your vocabulary?"

I asked sarcastically but remaining my glares  at her

Remembering the past,  When i transferred at this  school last year she only acts nice once when she attempts to  befriend with me only  for money and my father's title but i ignore her, aware at  her plan. When i got choose to  be the Student Council President and she  didn't get it, She starts annoying and teasing me,Instantly.
She had  never treat me  as a President but always calling me a one only to make fun of me.

Bong-cha left in thoughts and also lost in words then before i could talk again,Someone had pushed her back at the floor again and when i turned to the person, It was Cheong-san.

"You're...a murdurer."

She didn't kill  anyone but still she attempts to,Recalling everything she also pushed Min-ji earlier when she was the one that supposed to get bitten. She also almost kill me.

That's why  in their perspective,She is a murdurer.

"I don't  need any of you. Fuck this."

Bong-cha is barking up the wrong tree.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Funfacts:
Gyeong-su is  in shock and anger but grateful that you keep your promise that you'll always stand up and protect him.

Na-yeon didn't bother to argue with you since she doesn't want to but even thankful

Author Funfact:
Personality type:  INFP-T , A  freaking Introvert    (⌐■-■)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.3K 29
สšษž โบห– โธโธ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out and have to try and escape while love is...
56K 3.4K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
112K 5K 29
โ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด) โ €โ €โ €๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €(๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...