Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 39

521 9 4
By iambellissima_nishaz

Alessandrio's POV:

Me: Fuck Bella. We are going and you are coming. THAT'S IT.

She is beyond stubborn and love to rile me up as nobody has ever did it.

She replied me instantly.

Bella: I'm tired and wanna do nothing. Can we go some time later? Pretty please?

The nerve of this girl.

Me: How come you are not tired and want to do shopping just an hour ago? And I don't care if you will not get ready in five minutes, I will come and put you on my shoulders as I will carry you to hospital. The choice is yours.

Apparantly it is her doctor's appointment and monthly checkup and she is behaving like this.

Me: Okay fine now. I am coming right now.

I know she will reply instant and just like she did.

Bella: FINE. COMING RIGHT UP. Tell Nick to be nice to me. He is behaving grumpy moody. I think that he is pregnant too due to his constant mood swings.

I chuckled at her humour.

Me: So why did you anger him then?

Bella: I did no such thing Ales. He was the one who gets angry on me and instead of me, he is angr...oh shit. He is coming towards my room. I will better get ready. Bye. I love you Daddy.

And my dick twitched in my pants. Last few days, she is calling us in different names saying wants to do something new. I shift my shaft so it won't be painful for the rest of ride to hospital and don't want everybody to see me like this.

I arrived at hospital and not a minute after they arrived too. She opened the car door before Stevens did and made me shook my head. She wore loose long shirt which was mine along with black jean and shoes. Wore no make up and her hair was done in a messy bun with few strands following here and there. She looked cute and sexy.

She walked towards me as Stevens followed her frown placed on his face. She smiled at me and hooked her arms around mine as ushered me towards the doctor.

Everybody was looking at us, more to her specially but one glare from me, they looked elsewhere.

I pulled her closer and kissed her lips harshly.

"There is no need to claim. Everyone know I am yours." She said like it was nothing.

"Of course there is need to claim. This fuckers won't even stop looking at you. So I have to claim what's mine in front of them."

Once we inside the room, Dr. Howard told her to lay down on bed as she did what she did last time, rubbing some jelly on her belly. Bella was twelve weeks pregnant and she was showing some bulge on her stomach. It was so cute though.

Dr. Howard was looking intensely at the computer screen and so was Bella. I glanced at Stevens but he just dumbfounded as me.

"Congratulations Isabella. You are expecting twins. It looks like the other one was hiding behind."

"WHAT?" I didn't know I was said. Bella looked at me but I just shrugged.

"I am pregnant with two babies?" She said still wanting to get confirmed.

Dr. Howard smiled at her. "That's what I said dear."

She pointed at the computer screen to show is our babies. I was happy but the risk was too much. Stevens had the same thought as mine. One baby was already too enough but two? It will effect her health too much.

"...kay?"

"Yes doc. Can you print this photos too?" Bella said sweetly showing her happiness.

Dr. nodded and did as she say.

She was blabbering about it the whole ride. She was so happy and we were too see her happy.
______________________________________

"You did what? Tattooed my name on your body? Are you crazy?" She shouted so loudly while hands on her hips.

We both shrugged at her. I tattooed her name Bella on my chest while Stevens did the same. His tattoo was old and only one while I had done it a while ago.

I was surprised when she didn't catch his tattoo on his chest. It was her name but in Spanish. And by looking at him, I could say he did a long ago.

"You two are insane." She said futher.

"So do you babygirl." I chuckled but one glare from her shut me up.

"Don't you like it?" I said referring to tattoo.

She came closer towards us as her hands placed on them. "Of course I do idiots. How can I not? It's so beautiful. Thank you."

She pecked it on us and before we caught her, she ran.

"For fucks sake Isabella. Slow down otherwise I won't hesitate to red your ass." I threatened her as she slowed down her pace and sheepishly smiled at us and went towards kitchen to eat.

We were going to restaurant, Italian more precisely.

"Can you zip my back?" She called over her shoulder.

I walked towards her as I grabbed her zip while my one hand moving on her spine. "Se vestirai in questo modo, non mi terrò le mani da te" As my hand went under her back dress towards her ass.
(If you dressed in this way, I won't hold my hands away from you.)

She groaned. "Speak more Italian, do you? And embarrass me in front of your parents."

Laughing sound came from behind as she groaned again. I tried to stop my chuckle.

"Bella it was a coincidence. I didn't know you will say that in front of them." I tried to reason with her.

"Sure you do and who the hell teach their woman something like that."

Flashback:

After our dinner, we were talking among ourselves as my mama was with her.

"Do you know Italian dear?" My mum asked her. She nodded eagerly and looked at me. Before I stopped her said the same exact words that I taught her so confidently and loud enough to hear everyone.

"Voglio scoparti così forte e crudo da dietro mentre tu succhierai il suo cazzo implorandoci sempre di più." And she smiled at me.

For fucks sake girl. What did you do?

Everyone was silent. Totally silent. You could hear pin drop silence.

After seeing everyone's expression, she looked at me for answers but I just looked at her. I was sure once she will know what had she said, she will kill me. That's for sure.

Lorenzo's laughing sound echoed in the living room. Her parents didn't know what she said and I was thankful for that unlike mine who had horrified expression on their face. Stevens too look dumbfounded as he cleared his throat.

"Alessandrio did you teach her that?" My mama's voice directed towards me.

I shifted from my seat.

"Did I say something wrong? Maybe because my Italian is very ba..." Bella said while chuckling to lessen the awkward situation but my mama cut her off.

"No dear. It's just that." She then glared at me. "My boy here didn't know how to teach Italian nicely."

Bella was looking from me to mama and to Lorenzo who was laughing non stop. I glared at him and he shut up.

"Darlin' you have to ask him the meaning of the sentence you have learned." He said to her.

"What did I say? I just said, You are so lovely and I am pleased to meet you. That's it." Bella said still unsure about what I had taught her.

Lorenzo scoffed. "Enough Lorenzo." Dad said to him.
______________________________________

She is eight month pregnant for fucks sake and still roaming freely in our home like she doesn't carry our babies.

That woman is feisty and stubborn as fuck.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing woman?" I snapped at her.

Let me tell you she sometimes is so reckless.

She stood frozen on her step and slowly turned around while smiling sheepishly at me.

Nope not gonna happening. Her smile, pout and puppy eyes are the reason she get away with everything when she did something wrong and made us angry.

And then she pouted with her kissable lips.

"Stop pouting. It's a distraction Bella." I walked closer towards her and kissed her forehead.

"So tell me why are you running like a mad woman?" She thought I will let it aside but how wrong she was. I won't neglect her health just because she made cute faces. Her health is utmost important for us.

Dr. Howard already told us to take care of her because she might give birth in this month. But my woman doesn't want to listen ever.

"There was a small mouse roaming in our home and I was trying to catch him before he hide it somewhere." She mumbled while leaning into my chest.

"You are the only girl who doesn't fear about mouse like other girls who might have taken this whole house on their head while screaming so loudly that whole Italy would have been come here to check what's going on." And she laughed.

"You know I am not like other girls." Yes I know that bella.

She stood still and asked. "You hungry? I have made dinner for us."

How can I say no to her? Never. She is my fucking life.

"I'll come after changing." She nodded and pecked my lips then walked more like ran towards the kitchen.

"Slow Isabella and I am not fucking kidding. Remember you are carrying two life. I am serious Bella." I said harshly but that damn girl just waved her hand without looking back and this time walked slowly.

I shook my head as a small smile formed on my face. I went to our room. Before I removed my clothes, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it and answered.

"How is she?" Stevens voice came from other line.

He went to Spain for meeting and will come tomorrow morning.

"You can't imagine what she did?" I chuckled thinking about her previous activity.

"What the fuck she did now? She is becoming more rebellious day by day and acting very careless." He growled

"She was running behind the mouse to catch him and have the audacity to make cute little faces." And we both laughed.

"She and her faces. We can't win against her cute faces."

"And we don't want too. She is everything we ever asked for."

"Dr. Howard called."

And my heart pained.

"She said Isabella needs more rest and you know it why."

I sighed.

"I don't know what will happen when she..." I don't want to think about it but how can I not?

"I am more concerned about her than our babies. It's not I am not happy to have them but without her it's nothing. I still can't believe she let us said yes."

"When she threatened to leave us." I said thinking about that day.

"Gotta go. She made dinner and waiting for me to come."

"Yeah. I'll come early morning."

Then we hang up.

I sighed and removed my all clothes and took a quick shower. I put some sweats and went towards the kitchen.

And there she was humming with a song as slowly moving her hips while heating food. I leaned into the island and stared at her delicious body.

She is wearing only my t shirt and shorts and I know under her t shirt, she is naked because she doesn't like it. Pregnancy made her more beautiful and curvier not that she is not curvier before but you know what I mean. She gained weight in all right places. Her thighs, ass, hips, stomach and breasts. They are big and so heavy and I love it. And they are so sensitive too.

"Stop looking at my ass Ales. It's a bad thing to stare someone like that." How did she know I am behind her staring shamelessly at her handful ass.

"Then it's a good thing that I am staring at my baby's ass. Don't you think?" I smirked at her face.

She rolled her eyes but I was quick to spank her sexy ass. She squealed while glaring at me.

"I am hungry."

"I know that's why I made a lots of food. Come and sit." We both put foods on table and sat down.

"I am hungry Bella." I said again.

"There is a lots of fo...ohh." Now she get it what I want.

I smirked at her flabbergasted face. Cheeks redden her face whenever we said vulgar and we love to see her like this.

"Wipe that smirk of your face Mister and eat this food otherwise I won't heat it again." She narrowed her eyes but I continued starting at her.

"About food bella. Where is Mrs. Glen? I thought I made it clear that you are on bed rest and here you are running behind that mouse and cooking dinner." I grabbed her hands and kissed her knuckles. "You have to take this serious Bella. We hate it when you don't listen to us when it is regarding about your health. Just listen to us one time that's all we are asking to you."

Tears started flowing on her cheeks. She is very emotional and it's because of pregnancy.

I wiped it with my fingers and kissed her head as I pulled her on my lap. "Shh baby. There is nothing to cry about it. We just want best for you and our babies. If not for us then for our babies."

And she nodded her head without talking back like she always do.

"Ouch." She squealed while touching her stomach.

"What happened? Are you alright? Let's go to the hospital?" As I was standing but she stopped me and grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach.

And our babies kicked against my hand making me relieved that it is nothing serious.

"They are excited to hear their daddy's voice."

I nodded again and kissed her head.

We ate the dinner together and went towards our bedroom. She went inside the bathroom while leaving door ajar. I was tempting to go there but restrain myself doing so. I could hear shower running and it was hard not to go there and fuck her against the bathroom wall. A phone rings removed me from my daze. I picked up seeing my father's name.

"Papà."
(Dad)

"Alessandrio Ho bisogno di te in ufficio in questo momento. C'è un'emergenza che deve essere fatta al più presto. So che non puoi venire in questa ora ma è il figlio necessario."
(Alessandrio I need you in the office right now. There is an emergency that must be done as soon as possible. I know you can't come to this hour but it's necessary son.)

I checked time, it was past nine. He is right I can't come and leave Bella alone. Stevens is also not here. I can't leave her alone at this hour.

"Lorenzo sarà con la tua donna in cinque minuti." He further said.
(Lorenzo will be there with your woman in five minutes.)

It looks like he already done everything. Lorenzo will here then I don't have any problem leave Bella with him. They two have close bonding.

"Okay." I said and end the call.

She was still showering. I went to my closet and wear white shirt and black pants after removing my sweatpants. I was in the middle of buttoning my shirt when she said behind me.

"Work?"

I turned around to see she was in a bathrobe, hairs were still wet but didn't wrap it around the towel. I nodded my head. "Dad called saying it's emergency. Lorenzo will be..."

"Ellaaaaaaaa? I bought your favourite chocolates." Lorenzo shouted from downstairs.

She smiled and quickly changed into sweatpants and loose top showing her beautiful stomach.

I shook my head knowing when they are together, they annoy the hell out of me but Lorenzo cares about her and I can leave her in his hands without second thought.

She was about to opened the bedroom room door but I went towards her and grabbed her back of neck as I pulled it backward to kiss her.

She quickly opened her mouth as I thrusted my tongue in her mouth without wasting any seconds. My tongue was stroking her tongue while she did the same. I grabbed her breasts with my other hands and kneaded it making her moan in my mouth.

"If you two have done, come to the living room." Lorenzo yelled behind the door.

I pulled and looked at her flushed face. I smirked at her and pecked her lips again while kneading her breasts one more time before releasing her.

"Sometimes you are just prude." She mumbled not wanting to let me hear but I heard perfectly well.

I spanked her ass making her jump as I opened the door not looking at the glare she was giving me.

"Here you are Ella. It's not so good to wait your guest too long." Lorenzo said while pouting like a child.

I ignored him. "If anyth..."

"If anything happened, call you. I know brother. Now go, Ella and I have too much to catch on." He said cutting me.

I nodded and kissed her head once more before leaving. Wren was already waiting for me.

"Sir." He said.

I nodded at him as I sat. He wasted no time to start the car. My phone buzzed notifying that someone sent me message.

I opened it. It was regarding business that I was going to attend.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
620 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...
87.2K 2.1K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
2.2M 51.3K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...