What's Wrong With My Bodyguar...

By intoyouth_

"No copyright infringement intended" kindly message me if you want me to take down this translation Original... More

Prologue
Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu
Chapter 2 : Family Ties
Chapter 2.5 : The Night After
Chapter 4 : My Name is Porsche
Chapter 5 : The Negotiation
Chapter 6 : The Contract
Chapter 7 : Porsche First Day
Chapter 8 : The Disaster that Followed
Chapter 9 : Exhausted
Chapter 10: The Market
Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun
Chapter 11 : Mistake
Chapter 12 : Doubt
Chapter 13 : Omen
Chapter 14 : Get in the way
Chapter 15 : Intuition
Chapter 16 : Scars
Chapter 17 : Reinforcement
Chapter 18 : Feelings
Note
Chapter 19 : Lost
Chapter 20 : Loop
Chapter 21 : Shaken
Chapter 22 : Distracted
Chapter 23 : Delete
Not An Update
Chapter 24 : Too much thinking
Chapter 25: Can't Stop
Chapter 26 : Comeback
Chapter 27: Enough
Chapter 28 : Questions
Chapter 29 : End
Not An Update
Chapter 30 : Too Late Pt.1
Chapter 30 - Too Late Pt.2
Chapter 31 : Edit
Chapter 32 : Unravel
Chapter 33: Lak
Chapter 34 : Again
Chapter 35 : Porsche's Day
Chapter 36 : Leaving

Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins

763 22 0
By intoyouth_

Kinn POV

As I stood looking at my neck in the mirror, I could see a red tooth mark was visible with a hint of blood oozing from where that stubborn person bit me. The area around the bite was bruised, my skin marbled faintly with a yellowish purple colour. I titled my neck slowly towards my bodyguard, Big, as he used a piece of cotton wool to clean my wound while he vented his frustrations.

Is Khun Kinn really going to hire someone like that as your bodyguard?” Big asked as he rubbed an antiseptic on my wound until I felt a burning cold sensation

Why?” I asked. Big looked at the wound and sighed.

He had the nerve to hurt you like this; just wait and see; tomorrow I will hunt him down and get revenge.”

Only do that if you want to bring forward your own death,” I said truthful, with a serious look on my face.

Sir, I really feel we have been out witted by someone who doesn’t even know who you are. He has run away from you twice, and on top of that, this time he jumped up and bit your neck. How will we tame such a snake?” My bodyguard Big muttered while I glared at him to stop his annoying bullshit whining. However, when he saw my continuous glare, he immediately stopped talking and focused on the wound on my neck.

Truth is, I don’t want him to be my bodyguard. Big said that he has met many people like him, who have fickle loyalties. They are people who will only take advantage of others and it is easy for them to change loyalties and become traitors. A person like this will only take what he wants and after getting it will leave without a second thought. So, we should not expect loyalty from them, because that is definitely not in their nature.

So why do I keep looking for him?

When I was checking the CCTV footage from the club, looking for the bastards who had held me hostage and tortured me for three days and three nights, I saw something more interesting. A certain individual who had saved me two days straight; but not because they were a good person, but for money.

Hurry up and find him first. The enemy will probably be searching for him as well. If they come from the opposite side, we’ll be in trouble.” I said as Big’s words crossed his mind; having such a skilled fighting style, he wouldn’t be beaten easily until he had beaten those gangsters and his men to a pulp. The gangsters would feel humiliated.

As for me? I had originally wanted to meet him as soon as possible and negotiate well. But now, I just want to catch him first and take revenge for the bite mark he had left on my neck.

T/N: His revenge is going to burn my device lol.

Nobody had ever dared to do this to me….

In University

Which subordinate sadistically stuck plaster around your neck like this? Hahaha….”one of my friends jeered after seeing me walk in and sit at a table under the faculty building.

Get going, now!” I said to Big, who had followed me to campus. Usually I drive to campus, but because of yesterday’s incident, things were still a little uneasy, so I had bodyguards escort me.

Yes sir. When you finish from college, I will wait in the same place to take you home.” Big said.

Hey, don’t forget to go to the address I gave you. He said his name is Jom!” I repeated it one more time; Big nodded and left us immediately…

What was all that about?” Tae, one of my close friends turned to ask me.

“I have asked him to search for someone.”

Is it the second family again? You disappeared for three days; you were kidnapped again, right?” Tae asked as held my face and gave it a once over with his eyes.

Right! But the person I’m looking for is not from the second family.”

So?”

I’m looking for the guy who made my neck like this…” I said in a frustrated voice, opening the bandages around my neck and letting my three friends see my injury.

Shit!!” Time, Tae, and Mew screamed at the same time. This morning, I could still feel a decent amount of pain. Every time the pain came, my hatred for that bastard grew and multiplied. And whether the bite gave him rabies or not, I do not know. I do not want to make him my bodyguard, I just want to defeat him and make him submit.

I told the story of what I had experienced in the past few days to my three close friends, who have been my friends since we were in middle school. They know everything about me; I have never been close to people in my neighbourhood and

don’t plan to make any new friends because I really don’t get along well with others. Tae said when I looked at people it was like I was cursing Pho. And not many people dare to approach me because they know who my father is.

You know a lot of science faculty people; finding someone name Jom shouldn’t be difficult.” I said as Mew turned to talk to Time. Fortunately, that day, he had been wearing his uniform bearing the University logo with the name of the faculty embroidered in the lower corner.

What the? Hang on a minute Mew, I don’t know any of them.” Time silently stared at Tae who smiled coldly at him.

Huh, you are the one that asked me to tell Mew.” Tae glanced at Time.

Tae and Time are lovers who are always a hot topic on campus. Time is the seductive type, handsome for a playboy and a bastard who really tests my patience. But because of my high level of patience with him; no matter how annoying he was, I would always forgive him.

It’s not true at all.” Time answers anxiously and immediately changes the subject.

After we finish studying, I’ll take you there.” I nodded.

Let’s do our group study; I’ve already got the assignment sheet for you.” Mew said as he handed the sheets to us. Mew really is the brains of the group because Mew is a nerd, so he always puts everyone else second. When I was missing and didn’t attend class, he would come over and teach me what I had missed.

After finishing college, Time took us to the faculty of Sport Science. It is the first time I have visited this faculty; I felt a bit out of place and did not know where to start looking….

P’Time, what are you doing here?” A clear voice took me by surprise. It was just as I had predicted; Time would definitely be recognized in any faculty; the Sports Science faculty was not an exception.

Oh, hey Min, come over here.” Time smiled brightly at a skinny man with a face that grinned at him.

Who was it that said that he doesn’t know anyone?” Tae said with a dark aura as his hands tightened their grip on the hem of the shirt on his lover’s back. His face turned angry as Time was welcoming the person who came over to him. The man looks more cute rather than handsome.

“P’Tae, don’t look at me like that. I know Phi Time because Phi works at Phi Time’s house.” His explanation made Tae smile a little.

“You understand, right?” Time asked.

“You didn’t tell me before.” Tae gritted his teeth.

“Well, what are the popular guys doing hanging around here?”

“Er…Minmin do you know the name Jom?” Asked Time. As if he did not have to think long, Min answered immediately.

“Is he in the second year?” Asked Min.

“I don’t know. He is a second year, right?” Time turned to me.

“I don’t know...” I replied faintly.

“As far as I know, there is only one person named Jom…”

“Take me to him…” Min raised an eyebrow.

“I have unfinished business with him.” Time said again.

“Dealing with the great seniors, what did he do?”

“You mean esteemed…” Time said.

“Um...well, whatever it is...” Min ignored him and looked for someone before calling out a name.

“P’Om…!”

“Hey...” The tanned student, P’Om, replied.

“Have you seen Jom?” Min asked.

“I’m not sure. I just got out of the elevator, but I haven’t seen him.”

“Maybe they are in the canteen. I am heading there now…” Ohm replied.

“Then if you find him, please tell him to come see me.” Time instructed Min.

“Then, if he asks who came to look for him, what should I answer?” Asked Ohm while approaching us.

“Just tell his uncle wants to see him!!!” Time said with a smile. Min and Ohm were stunned but nodded. While waiting, I called to check on my men who went to his house. They said that people in the area did not know a man named Jom. Plus, the house that he had showed him said that the occupants had moved. I am little confused. Why did he suddenly move out? What are people like him so afraid of?

Bzzz…. Bzzzz…. My phone vibrated, showing Pho’s number on the screen. I answer it immediately.

“Yes alright… I’ll hurry.” Pho had called me and told me to hurry back. We have important guests this afternoon and he want to meet them. I will stop hunting for him today as it is time to leave this faculty and wait for my bodyguards to pick me up so I can head home.

“Wait a little longer, after my business is done, I will continue to hunt you down.”

The Residence

“Thank you, Khun Wichian.” After dinner, I drove this important guest home. Then all the staff were called for an emergency meeting in the main hall in the middle of the house which made it terribly busy.

All of you are useless!!!” Pho screamed loudly, his voice ringing throughout the room. All his staff were shocked by this unexpected outburst.

This month, those bastards have attacked us twice. Kinn was hunted down and kidnapped. Hey, what do you guys think if my son is doing nothing.” Pho’s voice continued to curse that these events had happened again as his hand lit a match and smoked a cigarette. I glanced at Pho, who was currently incredibly angry, which meant no one could control him.

“…” 

Silence filled the hall. I just sat there calmly while holding up a glass of water and took a sip in the atmosphere that often happens.

How do you guys take care of my son and let this happen over and over again?”

I understand why Pho is so angry. He must be stressed because his business partner keeps flying the war flag. When I was kidnapped, I was not the only one who experienced it, because my older brother Khun and my younger brother Kim went through the same thing. But when it comes to frequency of attacks, the person who is most used to it is me. I have experienced at least ten kidnapping in my life. So, it is not surprising that Pa extremely angry about the most recent events.

Pete, Big, you bastards!!! As my son’s chief bodyguards, tell me something; what you are you going to prevent this from happening?” The three people looked at each other, no one dared to say anything. Their faces were blazing red from a slap from Pho, which I expected had been an awfully hard slap.

Sorry, Sir I will do better.” Pete, my chief bodyguard replied.

I’m tired of hearing that! Look at the bruises on my son. It’s nothing like the pain you feel.” Even though we knew the enemies did not dare to do anything serious, they keep nudging Pho’s rage. Many people are business competitors with our family, but we all know that no one would dare to do this apart from someone close to us. Pa knew exactly who the mastermind was, but he could not do anything because there was no clear evidence that his own siblings did it: Pa’s brothers and relatives who we call the second clan, while we are the main family. The two siblings of Pho, Uncle Jekkant and Uncle Kim, who were the deputy chairmen of our clan, instigated power struggles and caused multi-generational family rifts.

We apologize, sir. We are trying to gather evidence regarding this, but the second clan always uses other people to carry out attacks. So, we…” Pete continued to explain but…

You will say that you are dumber than I thought...!” Pho interrupted, making Big swallow all the sentences he was about to say and continue to listen to Pho’s anger. It is not that we cannot do anything about it, but we really want to gather incriminating evidence to get rid of Jekkant. I wanted to get rid of him because even though he claimed he was Pa’s real brother and my uncle; he was not loyal to the clan. Unfortunately, every bait we set up fails and their ability to carry out all their plans so neatly, meant that the others and I can only continue to search for evidence in the dark endlessly...

If my son experiences this again, I will fire you all…” shouted Pho loudly before turning to look at me. “Kinn, what should Pa do after this?” I shook my head in response. Right now, Pa wanted a new bodyguard with exceptional skills.

Hurry up and tell me; Pa is about to have a new casino opening. The second clan will definitely not stay idle.” 

“Mr. Kinn, can I assist you? We do not want bad things to happen to you again. Regarding the person you want to recruit, he is very skilled and has good martial art skills so I am afraid someone one else will come to offer him a special deal first.” Phi Chan said.

P’Chan, Pa’s secretary offered his assistance with great concern. The guards seemed to have informed Pa that someone was helping me that had excellent martial arts skill. This meant that Pho quickly wanted to make an attractive offer to hire him to become one of my bodyguards in this house. When things like this happen, it felt like I was buying and selling soccer players.

“I can take care of that myself” I said in a soft voice accompanied by a nod from P’Chan and then he turned to look at Pho.

“Hey, are you going out to have fun?” Someone asked in a cheerful voice, reducing the stress in the room, his appearance looked almost the same as mine, but his face was younger even though we were only three years apart.

“Mind your own business!” I replied to me brother. With his disrespectful behaviour, my brother Kim and I did not call him Phi. After three days and three nights of being kidnapped and tortured, I have not seen my siblings. The bastard looks like he was having a fever and came downstairs with a fever reducing sheet on his forehead.

“Can’t you speak politely?” I turned around to scold him.

“You have brought lots of keepsakes.” Khun said as he caught my chin and turned it from side to side to see the bruises around my face. It sucks.

“Oh, come on, you don’t care about me.” I said in frustration and brushed his hand away. So, he walked over with a cute smile and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV in the middle of the room with a bored expression, without making fun of the people around him. Pho shook his head, but did not curse him, because we have an incredibly difficult life.  Arrested, beaten and assaulted many times more violently than his older brother in ten years, Pa knew exactly what it felt like.

“Bring him to see Pa as soon as possible.” Pho orders and I nodded.

“What will Kinn do?” Said Pho’s favourite child, Khun, as he unwrapped chocolate from one of the glass jars throughout the house.

“Looking for a new bodyguard for Kinn,” replied Pho which caused Big to look at me afterwards.

“Then, change mine too, Pa!” My brother Khun said in an agitated and awkward tone.

“Whatever. But you already have Pete.” Said Pa who looked at Pete, who lowered his head.

“He’s stupid, I like smart people.” I saw Pete roll his eyes and frown at his boss. Even though, since he had hired Pete, my brother had never experienced another kidnapping.

“We will do that if you have another bad thing happen, Pho will find you a new on.” Pho spoiled him again. Who says the youngest will always be spoiled? I, who is the middle child and my youngest brother, are being ignored every day. No one is more pampered than the eldest son in my family who always looks lost every day.

“What about my bodyguard?” Another bass sound came from the second person (Kim) who resembled me, as if looking in the mirror of a video game. I closed my eyes while leaning on the back of the sofa, staring at my little brother who just walked in with his naughty face.

“Who are you?”

“What... it seems like you are getting crazier every day!” He said while holding his forehead.

“You’re the crazy one… has your memory returned?”

“Since I remember the way home, I guess you are right.”

My brother rarely comes home, so see him here was a miracle. Kim would show his face at home every now and then if he were forced to. Even after months of not coming home, people would just think that he was outside as usual. So, it would not be strange if no one noticed him missing if he were kidnapped one day.

What has brought this about, suddenly all my kids are home? Looks like there is going to be a big storm today.”

I’m just a neglected dog, so I ran away from home. The story of my life…” Kim sat beside Pho and spoiled him. Everything he said was very awkward, as someone like him might be caught like a child who does not remember the way back home.

So, why come back? If you are not here, it will be great. Pho will leave his legacy for me and Kinn to inherit only.” Khun said, my elder brother.

Pa…Pa… how can the oldest son of Teerapanyakun’s eldest son speak like that?” Kim exclaimed as he pointed at Khun quickly.

Just as I thought, this makes me really nervous.” Pho said quickly. I had had enough of my brother’s behaviour; I pressed the remote control to keep changing the channels. At least it is more entertaining than listening to them argue with each other.

Well, because everyone has come home…tomorrow, the three of you will check the accounts at the company for Pho.”

Pfft, just ask your subordinates.” I said.

You three are the future company owners. Don’t you want to help me with my work? Especially you Kinn. Learn to sleep in your own house.” After speaking, Dad walked out leaving me with these bastards. Kim opened the battle to argue with each other.

Shit, I shouldn’t have come back.”

Right! This is all because of you.”

You are the oldest. Learn to do something useful. Don’t put a burden on Pa’s other kids.”

Watch your mouth. At least I’ve helped Pa more than you.”

Who would believe that they are my brothers, they both act like kids! People often mistake me as the oldest child in this family because I look more mature than both of my brothers. Even Khun, who had graduated from university earlier than me, had the same responsibilities as me in managing the company and helping Pho. Even so, he at least got Pho to rest for two years and did well. As for Kim, that black sheep of the family, had studied Administration at a different university from me. Two years ago, when he saw him stubborn like this, but when he was serious about something, then he really meant it.

I stay away from the centre of the business chaos. I walked over to my men and order them to monitor the house and club where my target worked.

*The hunt continues… man... Porsche you are soo screwed when Kinn catches you... pun intended sksksksks

The next day, I received a report that there was no person named Jom in the neighbourhood. The had already searched and asked around but no one knows. They absolutely insisted and said that they could not find him. Shit, I am really pissed off when I hear that.

“I am 100% sure Khun Kinn. I clearly remember his face and I did not see him last night. I even asked around in his neighbourhood and no one knows who Jom is; they even look confused when I ask about him. Is that person really called Jom?” Big asked in a serious tone.

I sat watching the TV in my room thinking about it. Then, I remembered something… I do have his number….

I remember it now, so I immediately headed straight towards Pho.

Pho, can I borrow your cell phone?” I then rushed to find his phone number from four days ago. After finding it, I quickly copied it.

Thank you.” I handed the phone back to Pho, who gave me a dubious look.

I am going hunting, Pa.”

What have you been doing the last few days, that you didn’t manage to get hold him?” Exclaimed Pa incredulously and teased me a little.

It’s been a little difficult because he is not an ordinary person!” I told Pa before returning to my room to dial his number immediately.

After waiting a while, the sound of the call ringing ended

(Click!)

Hello…” I said in a soft voice.

(Who!) An unfriendly voice replied on the other end of the line, which makes me smile because there are a lot of determined people like me out there.

Who is this?

(Oh, who are you looking for?)

You are Jom. right?”

Shiitttttttt!!!” The telephone line suddenly ended. This makes me even more sure... You think you can keep fooling me, huh?!

Big, look for someone named Jom from the second year Sports Science major…” I gave the order to my bodyguard, a predatory smile forming at the corner of my mouth. So, you want to play with me? Okay I’ll play your game...

I let my men hunt down the man named Jom, I while I went to the company with Khun and Kim who were waiting in the luxury van in front of the house. Currently they are sleep soundly. I really do not want Pho to see them in this position. He would surely be disappointed.  

We are standing in front of a chocolate factory which is a subsidiary of Teerapanyakun. A factory that should have been demolished since its first year because it only turned over a small profit. Even in the last five years, the condition has not recovered. But my clean and hard-working Pho kept the factory open because his favourite son really liked chocolate from this factory. The label on this chocolate looks scary to me. There is a virtual cartoon image of three boys standing with their hands folded and their tongues clenched on the front of the pack. Plus, the brand name is MR.3K (MrTK). *T/N: The 3 K stands for the 3 sons.

The three of us, wearing suit and ties, walked towards the employees who were excited about our arrival. We take turns checking the income and expenditure accounts on file. Then I visited the production department in person. I do not see any sales growth, but it was also not getting worse than before, just constant, and persistent like this.

This chocolate factory is considered the cleanest business in our family. This is because Pho owns mostly casino’s, real estate businesses and other businesses such as Illegal arms trade and open gambling areas in every local district in every province. All these businesses expanded quickly and are successful, so there are always Clans who do not like our family success. Even so, facing this clean business, I am a little nervous. Hasn’t anyone thought of procuring this chocolate factory? Try change the packaging again and then find out how tiring this business is.

After eating, call someone to pick me up. I have business to attend to.” I said to my two brothers. We drove the Hyundai van driven by Pete, accompanied by Khun’s two other bodyguards.

Where are we going? “Asked Kim

Have you finished your assignment and decided what we will eat?” Khun asked.

I want to eat while enjoying a nice view… let’s go to the Vanista,” I answered him. Vanista is a fine Italian restaurant that is located atop a high-rise building.

No, I don’t want to go there! Something simple at the mall will be enough. Pete, turn into the mall just ahead,” Kim said while putting on the air pods and playing music so as not to listen to the bastard Khun’s snoring all the way to our destination.

When they arrived at the small mall, we walked around and looked for a restaurant when my eyes landed on the tall figures of two brothers not far from him. They were so eye catching that Khun headed towards the targets so fast that Kim and I had to half-run after him.

Hey, second clan.” Khun the rascal said while smiling at our two male relatives who are our age. The two brothers, who were standing in front of the restaurant reading the menu, looked up before stopping and grinning in response to us…

Hey, Phi…” said Vegas, the eldest son of the second clan.

Hello, P’Kinn.” Said Macau, the youngest brother who is still in high school welcomed me.

Wait, you only say hello to Kinn?” Khun complained.

Looking for somewhere to eat?” I asked in a quiet voice.

Yes, is Phi Kinn here to eat too?” asked Macau. It is not strange that he chose to be a good relative to me. Even though we never faced off against each other, we knew who was behind the scenes, including the assault and kidnapping. We try not to clash, however this only applies my vendetta, because in fact Khun and Kim have always clashed with Vegas and Macau since they were little.

Yes. “I answered.

Kinn... looks like we need to go to another mall. The atmosphere here is bad; it’s uncomfortable, creepy or maybe there is some bad omens around here.” And well at times like this those two bastards Khun and Kim really unite in harmony to cause chaos.

P’ Khun krab, aren’t you overreacting? Before you arrived, Macau and I felt wonderfully comfortable here, but when you enter it, it seems you bring back luck around here.” Vegas did not want to take their bullshit lying down after being on the receiving end for so long. Now that he was older, he started fighting back against my brother.

Hmm!! The second clan seems particularly good at educating their children.” Khun snapped sarcastically.

And the main family think they are any better?” Replied Vegas.

Enough… you two, stop!!!” I had been watching this for a long time and had become bored with this kind of thing, so I broke up this escalating confrontation.

P’Kinn’s eldest brother came over and started it first.” Vegas points to Khun.

Why can’t I just come and greet you?” Khun said  

Let’s go!” I said as I dragged that bastard’s arm. As for Kim, he just smiled and laughed as he follows behind.

Phi Kinn, don’t forget to buy a mouth guard for eldest Phi.” Shouted Macau loudly. I did not want this to drag on, so I held this bastard Khun tightly and immediately left from there. We chose a simple Japanese restaurant. I pulled that bastard Khun closer and quickly sat down.

Damn it! What did I do wrong?” Khun turned around and cursed me.

You were bullying children.” I said while opening the menu,

Clever children are not as simple and innocent as they seem. I hate that!” Khun complained while crossing his arms with a frown. Nobody can be blamed for our eldest brother’s spoiled nature other than his own father. Without a mother guiding and teaching (my father divorced his mother who was half French.), without asking the reason, Pho loved us so much that sometimes it was too much…

And how old are you to fight with children?” I replied.

Regardless, are you my brother or my cousin?”

Well maybe both.” I answered because I do not particularly like my brother. He will be more difficult to control in the future, even I do not want to really think about it. How many businesses will fail to thrive in his hands?

The three of us ate and walked around the mall with the guards following us from a distance, especially Pete who was carrying a lot of Khun’s things because that bastard Khun had brought a million-dollar watch. Meanwhile I saw someone in the distance heading our way…

Sir…!!!Sir! Please help me!” A middle-aged man dressed shabbily and covered in bruises quickly approached me. He pulled on my arm hard in desperation but with the same speed, the guards who were not far from me, quickly pulled him away.

“...” I frowned and looked at the strange man who was being carried away from me. The three of us stood and watched this scene quietly.

Sir, listen to what I have to say first. I beg you, please let me go, Sir!” I was curious and walked over to him.

Let him go…” My bodyguard looked at the man before following my orders. He looked relieved; in his eyes a look of hope was directed towards me. He moved to approach me again but was quickly blocked by my men.

I said, don’t come near.” Pete said in a stern voice.

Please allow me to speak to your father.” I frowned, trying to make out what he was trying to say.

Looks like you are talking to the wrong person uncle, this is Anakinn.” Kim said with a loud laugh. The person had thought that I am the eldest brother, mainly because our faces look the same. There were even a few times when I went to the company, people greeted me with the name Mr. Khun!!

What do you want?” The bastard Khun said without glancing at the other person.

Can you guys help me? My name is Athi. About ten years ago, I used to do business with your father. And now, I want to borrow money from him…”

Because you lost while gambling, right?” It was like we had experienced incidents like this many times.

“…But even so, I am an old partner of your father’s company.”

Exactly.”

I owe you five million. They told me to pay in three days, otherwise…” Athi explained.

You will be thrown into the sea,” I said. We are also starting to turn our attention to the watch Kim recently bought. These kinds of things were happening often nowadays, but it was surprising that something Pho mentioned about so much, that we got used to it.  And it turned out that Pho was serious.

Yes, to repay in three days, it will never be possible. I will definitely return it to you, but I need time. Please help me to present my request. Can you guys talk to your father?” Thi asked in desperation.

“I want to get ice cream. Let’s go.” Khun said. I followed my brother who walked away, heading towards the ice cream counter. The stranger intended to approach me again but was stopped by our guards again. Regarding the casino, the three of us did not even touch it and did not interfere with how Pho was running it. I just think that what dad did and decided was the right decision.

Sir, please help me!” His loud voice made three or four security guards to come and drag the stranger out of the mall. When in this state, people would come to us to try and survive. Maybe he can negotiate with Pho, but not with us.

I took a little walk. When we were going back, we went out and stood in front of the mall waiting for the car from the parking area to pick us up. But my eyes were on the body of the stranger who had just come to ask for help. Sitting on the sidewalk like a dog. But that did not catch my attention as much as the familiar motorcycle parked beside that person.

I narrowed my eyes with a small smile, when I saw the person that I had been looking for, dragging the middle-aged man behind his motorcycle, and leaving.

Hehehe… I thought it would be as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack, but I did find you!!

Translator notes

*Kinn calls his oldest brother a bastard instead of his name so expect it often.

*Even though it seems there is big fights going on between all the brothers and second clan, it really is like primary school kid fighting, with insinuations and fighting…... and only between Vegas and Khun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 6.1K 15
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
17.5K 718 23
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
746K 8K 18
အရမ်းရိုင်းပါတယ် 18ယောက်စုဖက်ပါ တို့စာတွေမဖက်လဲ တက်တဲ့ကလေးက တက်ပါတယ် အတုယူစရာမဟုက္ဘူး အာသာပြေစရာပါ
58.9K 5.5K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်