Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 30

226 13 14
By Ginnyzyn

Daniel Adam's POV:

"I met Damian and his father today!". She confessed and I gritted my teeth.

"Mmm... What does they want?". I asked her and she drew small circles on my chest with her fingers.

"His dad, Mr. Massimo Knight, threatened my father to accept his deal!". She said sadly.

"What deal?". I am losing my patience but still I had to remain calm because I don't wanna scare her.

"He...he said, he will invest in our company and double our profit". She said and closed her eyes tightly.

"For that, what is he demanding?". I asked in confusion.

"He demands me to marry his son". She confessed and opened her eyes. Slowly, she titled her head and looked into my eyes.

I clenched my jaws and I tightened my hold on her waist. "As if I'll let that happen!". I yelled angrily.

She jerked and closed my mouth with her palm. "You idiot! My parents might hear you". She scolded me.

Swatting her hands away, I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a rough kiss. She smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. "You are mine! And about that Damian, you don't have to worry. I'll take care of him". Breaking the kiss, I assured her.

She smiled and laid her head again on my chest. "Not even a bit I am worried because I know I've you with me. I believe in you, Daniel. I know that you will never let anyone hurt me". She replied honestly and closed her eyes tiredly.

I hugged her fragile body with all my life and she nuzzled into my arms completely. My mind was fuming in anger after hearing that he wants to marry my girl. But my heart felt at peace on seeing how softly and peacefully she is laying in my arms.

"Jen?". I called her softly.

"Umm?". She looked at my face and smiled.

"I am gonna ask you something and you should answer me honestly!". I told and she blinked her eyes.

"Sure!". She promised me.

I look into her eyes for a second and gathered my courage. "Jen, I am not good with words. My words may fail to tell you how much you means to me but it doesn't mean I love you any less. I won't say that I had a tough life. I had everything in my life but peace. My father broke me when he sold my emotions and dignity for money. I thought, I would never get over that pain and believe in people again after my own father let me down. I felt like no one would love the real me if I wasn't rich and powerful. So, I ran behind money and almost become a workaholic. Even though, I had mom and Sean with me, still I felt alone in my personal life. I tried to make myself believe that I don't want anyone and that's when I met you". I cupped her face and pecked her lips softly.

"I couldn't sleep that night when I met you for the first time. Your face, tears, trembling lips, the fear you had in your eyes, the way you clutched my shirt and your broken voice, everything kept me awake. At first, I thought it was nothing but only lust. I thought, I might get over you if I get to touch you once. But everything changed when I saw you for the second time crying in my driveway. I couldn't see you with only lust in my eyes. When I got to know that how much hard you were working to keep Emily happy during her pregnancy, I fell for your kind heart". I said and a tear escaped from her eyes when I mentioned Emily. Gently, I wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

"You gained a huge respect from me when you hid how my father behaved with you from Sean thinking that it might bring trouble between him and dad. I love the way you care about my family. You know very well that I and Sean will do anything if you will ask but still you never used us for money. This made the respect I have for you in my heart to reach new heights. I am so possessive and proud to call you mine. I fell for you so hardly and deeply, Jen!". I confessed and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"And he says he is not good with words!". She teased me and kissed my lips. "What did I do to deserve you, Daniel?". She asked me softly and I could see the desire in her eyes she has for me.

"Mmm...I don't know! Maybe you fed poor street dogs in your previous life". I shrugged my shoulders and she hit me on my chest.

I laughed and placed my forehead on hers. "My love! Will you marry me?". I asked her out of blue because this is the reason I came here for. To ask her to marry me and live with me forever. 

She pulled her head back a little and looked at me in shock. Her eyes didn't show any emotions and I started getting nervous. "Jen, I am not forcing you. I want to introduce you to this world as my wife because I want everyone to know that you are off limits. But still I'll understand if you will say no to me. Nothing will change the way I love you". I said honestly but still somewhere deep inside my heart I want her to say yes. My heart won't be able to take a rejection from the one whom I love the most.

Her face fell and she averted her eyes from mine. My heart broke into infinite pieces when she shook her head at me. I gulped my tears and felt like disappearing into the dark sky. "It's okay, Jen! As I said before I won't force you but...but may I know why? You said, you loves me. Then why you don't wanna marry me?". I asked her and my voice broke.

"Daniel....Umm....I don't wanna marry you because you were rude with me". She accused me and my eyes widen.

"Me? Rude with you? When?". I questioned her in pure shock because not even in my dreams I would do that.

"Just before! See, you left several marks and that was rude". She pointed her fingers on her chest which is now covered with sheets.

"Jen?". I am beyond confused and looked at her face blankly. She bit her lower lips and I could see small smile tugging on her lips.

"Okay, fine! I feel pity on you. If you will promise me to be gentle in future, then I might marry you. What say?". She shrugged her shoulders as if it's nothing.

Fuck! She just fooled me!

I pulled her face close to me and hit her forehead with mine. "You heartless women! You literally made me cry. Not at all fair". I whined and kissed her lips repeatedly.

She laughed and pulled away. "I am all yours and you really thought I would say no to you?". She slammed her head and laughed.

I slide my hand inside the sheets and pinched her waist. She flinched and made angry faces. "You digged your own grave. I will definitely have my revenge and gonna ravish you all night throughout our life". I warned her and she giggled.

"I won't complaint because I love you, Mr. Adams". She confessed yet again and nuzzled her face into my neck.

I smiled wholeheartedly. "I love you more, soon to be Mrs. Adams". I beamed and she laughed at my comment.

Hugging me tightly, after few minutes she fell asleep in my arms. I gently pushed her off of from me and pulled my hand away from her waist. She stirred and turned to the other side of the bed. She is now topless and only her back is visible to my eyes. A smile broke my lips because she said yes to me. I trailed my one finger on her back from her neck to the side of her waist, she stirred more and made faces. I smiled and kissed her cheeks without disturbing her sleep.

"Get ready for our new beginning, Darling!". I cooed in her ears and stood up from the bed. I jumped out of her window and climbed down the balcony.  Matto was waiting for me and I asked him to drive me to airport.When I got inside the car, I smiled to myself because I know she is gonna kill me for leaving her topless.

Jenifer Andez's POV:

"Jenni! You lazy girl! Wake up". I heard my mom's screaming sound and a loud thud on my room door.

I lazily opened my eyes and stretched my hands. When I stood up and sat on my bed, the sheets that was covering my body fell down from on me and a cold breeze brushed my skin. That's when I realized that I am topless and the memories of last night flashed before my eyes. I covered my chest with my hands and scanned my room in horror.

"Daniel?". I whispered and couldn't find him anywhere in my room. "Did he left?". I muttered to myself.

"Jenniiii". My mom yelled again.

"Coming, mamma".  I replied loudly and hurriedly stepped down from my bed. I saw my shirt and bra on the floor and slammed my head. "I am gonna kill you for sure, Daniel". I muttered angrily to myself and wore them back.

Adjusting my hair, I stormed towards my door and opened it. "When are you going to learn to wake up before sunrise?". My mom yelled at me as soon as I faced her.

"Good morning, mamma". I hugged her and ignored her tantrums. She pushed me away from her and looked at me from head to toe. I gulped without knowing why she is looking at me like that. I mentally prayed to my dear God that she shouldn't find about Daniel's visit last night.

"What happened to your shirt buttons?". She questioned me and my eyes fell on my buttons. I noticed that few of my buttons were gone.

"You impatient, handsome idiot". I whispered a scolding to myself about Daniel and my mom glared at me.

I cleared my throat and smiled at her. "Mamma, where is dad?". I tried to divert the topic.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "He have gone to office. You take a shower and come, I'll arrange breakfast". She informed me and went downstairs. I released a breath in relief.

After having breakfast with my mom, I helped her in the kitchen with the dishes. When we were waiting for Dad to come back home, someone knocked at the door. "Jen, see who is at the door". She told me from the kitchen and I nodded my head. When I opened the front door, my heart literally skipped as many beats as possible and I felt like burying myself deep into the ground.

"Hi!". Daniel waved his hands at me with a huge smile.

"Maaa...maaa". Ezme squealed as she saw me and wiggled in Daniel's hands for me to take her from him.

"What are you doing here with Ezme?". I literally got tears in my eyes and I couldn't even speak my louder.

He smiled and pulled my cheeks with his one hand. "I think it's time to take things further, my love". He replied genuinely.

I was about to say something but my mother's voice came in between. "Jenni, who is that?". She asked and walked to the front door and stood beside me.

"Hello, Mrs. Andez! I am Daniel Adams and I am here to have a word with you". He said with a smile.

My mom looked at him and Ezme who's is now squealing and wiggling in his arms. She thought for a minute and gave a nod at him. "Sure, welcome in". She welcomed him and I stepped aside from the way for him to walk inside.

Before passing by my side, he leaned down to my height and whispered in my ears. "You got a hickey on your neck. Cover them, love!". He informed and my heart sank into my stomach.

Fuck! This is why my mom looked at me like that? Did she noticed?

I covered my neck with my collars and looked at him nervously. My mother made him to sit in our living room and went inside the kitchen to bring him something to drink. I took that as my chance, and kneed before him. "Daniel, why are here?". I asked him in confusion and he laughed.

"Dear, I am here for you. For us!". He said and kissed my forehead.

"What?Please don't tell me that you gonna do what exactly I am thinking!". I begged him.

"I am exactly gonna do what you are scared about". He assured me and smirked. Before I could snap at him, Ezme pulled my hair and squealed.

"Ouch! Ezme, I am sorry for leaving you. Let go of my hair, please". I yelped but she kept twisting my hair with her small hand. Daniel laughed and helped me to pull my hair away from her.

"This is what will happen if you try to leave Ezme and me". He accused me and I glared at him.

"Stop saying things like that. I will never do that". I snapped at him and he laughed.

"You will never do what?". I heard my mother's voice from behind me and I immediately stood up from the floor and turned around to face her.

"Umm.. nothing, mamma". I shuttered.

She shook her head at me and offered the drinks to Daniel. I stood beside my mom as she sat on the couch opposite to him. "So, may I know who you are and what you are here for". She asked him gently and I crossed my fingers.

He opened his mouth to answer and dad choosed this moment to walk in. As soon as he saw Daniel, his eyes went wide and he rushed towards him. "Oh my God, Mr. Adams? What a surprise?". My dad forwarded his hand happily.

Daniel stood up from couch and shaked his hands with my dad. "Good evening, Mr. Andez". He greeted and adorable his humble nature.

"Good evening! What did I do to deserve such a big businessman to step into my home?". My dad smiled and asked him surprised.

Daniel sat back on the couch when my dad gestured him to take a seat. "Mr. Andez, I am not here as a businessman". He said and then looked at me. "I am here for some personal reason".

"Personal reason? What would that be?". My mom asked in confusion.

"I should have brought my mom with me but she is in LA now and am not in good terms with my father. So, all I have is myself for me to talk about this". He said and adjusted Ezme on his lap.

"Mr. Adams, we have no idea what you are talking about!". My dad spoke and Daniel gave his charming smile.

"Sir, firstly, I am thanking you for growing up a girl like Jenifer and I am madly in love with your daughter!". He confessed and I prayed for my dear life.

"What the hell? What rich people like you are thinking in your mind?". My mom stood up from the couch and yelled at him. I flinched at her tone but he remained calm. Ezme's lower lips started trembling because she might thought that my mother is telling at her.

"Ma'am....". He tried to say something but my mother yelled again.

"Enough, Mister! Just this morning, someone came and asked for my daughter's hand and now it's you! Is there any board outside our home saying that we are selling our daughter for money?". She accused him angrily and I felt bad. She is comparing my Daniel with that Damian and this is not right.

"Mom, stop comparing my Daniel with him". I defended him even without my consent.

My mom glared at me and Dad stood up from the couch and raised his brows at me. "Your Daniel?". He asked me suspiciously.

I looked at my parents blankly because I know I have caught red-handed. Daniel stood up and walked towards me. I looked at him in confusion and he circled his one hand around my shoulders and Ezme in his other hand. Standing beside me, he looked at my parents proudly.

"Mr&Mrs. Andez, I clearly know how much your daughter means to both of you and you have to trust me when I say she means the world to me. We both are not married yet but already I and Jenifer have became a parent because of Ezme". He said and looked at Ezme as a real father.

My parents eyes widen when he said that the child he is holding is Ezme. "Ezme? Emily's child?". My dad asked slowly and his eyes moistioned.

Daniel nodded his head and my dad stepped forward and tried to hold Ezme. But she being a naughty child, clutched on Daniel's collars and buried her face into his neck.

Daniel chuckled and my father looked at him awestruck. "I am sorry, Mr. Andez. She is shy with new people". He apologized and Ezme giggled into his neck. My dad nodded in understanding and took a step back from us.

"I can't trust rich people like you with my daughter. You people care only about money and am not taking risk in my daughter's life". My mom accused him. "Jenifer, come this side". She ordered me angrily.

Daniel tightened his grip on my shoulder and my heart didn't let me to take even a step away from him. "If I care only about money, I would have used your daughter for my pleasure long before. But I never did that because I love her soul, not only her body. If I am a bad person for your daughter, I wouldn't have turned myself into a father for Emily's child. It's been a year since Jenifer have became a part of my family and so, I considered her friends as my family too. That's why we have turned into parents for Ezme. Trust me, I really wanted to travel a long way with your daughter and this is something more than only love". He confessed honestly and I admired him with all my heart.

My mother didn't say anything but kept starring at him. My father looked at me and shook his head. "Is there anything else that you are still hiding from me?". He questioned me sternly and my heart ached.

"Da...dad... Even I didn't know when I fell for him. He is the best man I've ever met apart from you. He saved me from Damian and stood up for I and Stacy. I bet, you could never find anyone better than him and even if you will find someone better than him still I'll choose Daniel. I love him the way you love Mom. Please give him a chance and I swear, you will like him too". I begged my father and my eyes moistioned in the fear of my parents rejecting Daniel. My father's piercing eyes scared me but Ezme came for my rescue. She struggled in Daniel's arms and pulled my collar.

"Maa...maa". She called me in her baby voice and I took her in my hands. Immediately she nuzzled her face into my neck and closed her eyes tiredly. I patted her back and looked at my dad. My looked smiled at me and I wondered why?

"My little is a mother now!". He said and I blinked my eyes.

"Sir?". Daniel too gave the same reaction as mine.

My dad smiled ever more and patted my cheeks softly. "Mr. Adams, I have heard a lot about you and you inspired me in many ways. I may not know you personally but I believe in my daughter's choice. Instead of ending up your relationship only as her boyfriend, you decided to take it further and also gave a new life to Ezme by accepting her as your daughter after her mother's demise. For that, you earned a immense amount of respect from me". He uttered and I couldn't believe in my hearing senses anymore.

Is he accepting Daniel?

"Thank you, Sir? Mmm... Should I consider this as a yes?". Daniel asked confused and I was also in the same state.

My dad smiled and snaked his arm around my mom's shoulders. "I couldn't find any reason to say no to you, Mr. Adams!". He said and looked at my mother happily. "Am I right, Darling?". He asked my mother with a smile.

She glared at me and fixed her gaze at Daniel. "I am trusting you with my daughter and I hope you will never break my trust". She spoke and I could see the motherly love she has for me.

"You will never regret accepting me, Ma'am. I promise you". He assured and she gave him a smile.

I mentally did a happy dance and handed sleeping Ezme to Daniel and ran into my father's arms. "I love you, dad! Thank you so much". I beamed and my dad broke the hug and cupped my face.

"To my eyes you still look like my small baby girl who used to roam only with diapers. I didn't know you have grown-up this much and ready to get married". He said and kissed my head.

"She is still a child, Liam". My mother commented and I hugged her.

"I have the best parents. Thanks for believing in me and accepting Daniel". I cried in her arms and she patted my head softly.

Daniel cleared his throat and I broke the hug. When I turned around, I saw him standing there with a smile. He opened his other hand and without wasting any time I ran into arms. He tightened his hold on me and Ezme and hugged us tightly as if we are his world.

"Ready to be Mrs. Adams?". He asked me with a huge smile and I nodded my head happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
13.9K 546 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...
27.7K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...