š™š™žš™šš™™ š˜æš™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™¤ š‘­š’‚š’•...

By EmptyAngie

āž­š™¼ššžšš’ššŒšš‘šš’šš›šš˜ šš” š™¼ššŠšš•ššŽšš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› _______________________________________ āž­š˜ˆ š˜„š˜¦š˜®š˜°š˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§
š•ššš„šžš§š­š¢š§šž š¬š©šžšœš¢ššš„!
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š„ššš¬š­šžš« šƒššš² š’š©šžšœš¢ššš„!
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š€š„š­šžš«š§ššš­š¢šÆšž: š†šžš§š²šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - š“š°šžš§š­š² š’š¢š±

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§

3.3K 98 19
By EmptyAngie

[Misturi] "It's love!"

The women squeaked loudly, shaking her hands excitedly. Her partner Iguro chuckled amusingly, enjoying her happy aura that radiated off of her.

[Muichiro] ".....Love...? That's dumb"

The boy rolled his eyes and looked away with a uninterested expression. She gasped loudly, falling on Iguro's lap sadly.

[Iguro] "Oh, really is it that dumb? The fact that you remembered that  demon says a lot~"

Iguro smirked, pointing his index finger at him, who coldly glared at him back.

[Misturi] "Iguro!"

[Iguro] "Fine, I was just tryin to help"

The woman sighed deeply and looks at Muichiro worriedly who averted his eyes.

[Muichiro] "It's annoying...he feels familiar...so each time when I feel like I'm getting closer....he gets farther...I feel like I'm not getting something..."

Misturi frowns and rubs Muichiro's hand reassuringly.

[Misturi] "Muichiro....I never knew you felt that way...."

The women opens her arms, her cleavage hanging out. He sighed with a deadpanned expression and turns away.

[Misturi] "Hehe, but I think you're upset because he's responding to your affections with a boundary."

[Muichiro] "Affections?"

She nodded with a smile.

[Misturi] "Which means he's hiding something from you...I don't know if it's right of me to say this...but (y/n) have met you before Muichiro, perhaps start their."

A deadpanned look was given to Misturi from the boy. She sighed deeply and flopped back down on the floor.

Without much conversation, Muichiro stood up.

[Misturi] "Make sure to think about it Muichiro."

He tched and turned away.

[Muichiro] "I'll forget anyways, there's no point."

He placed his hand on the shoji door, slid it open and stepped out. Before he could close the door, he caught sight of Misturi's kind gaze.

[Misturi] "Promise me....you won't Muichiro....."

He stared at her for a little longer before averting his eyes, closing the shoji door.

[Iguro] "So damn stubborn."

                        •○•□•○•□○•

[Tanjiro] "Ah! Sorry for spacing out..."

The demon chuckled and rested his head on his fist, a strand of hair falling back to the side of his face.

[Y/n] "Don't use all your brain juice now..."

He rubbed the burgunette's head who laughed and nodded.

[Tanjiro] "Yeah....but...what happened that made you falter during the Train mission?"

His eyes wondered to the roof of the household and he thinks. He glanced back at Tanjiro's dangerously burgundy hues that sparkled when meeting his.

[Y/n] "I guess...I'll just start at the beginning....I am neither controlled by Muzan or created by him."

Tanjiro widened his eyes, his mouth agape.

[Y/n] "As you already know, flesh is one of the basic necessity that makes a demon stronger, unfortunately I cannot intake that, making me suffer after using too much energy, just like you saw that day."

Tanjiro widened his eyes and opened his mouth to say something else.

[Y/n] "I have heard about Tamayo and Yuishiro's case, however do remember that they modified their body to intake blood rather than flesh..."

The burgunette closed his mouth and nodded, trying to understand the boy's words. (Y/n) smoothed out his kimono before standing up, reaching torwards the futons in the cabinets.

[Tanjiro] "Why...can't you take in flesh?"

Memories of the night he turned into a demon filled his head.

"STOP IT PLEASE, IT HURTS!"

His father yanked his [h/c] locks, and threw him off his wheelchair. A bitter liquid met was his lips drowning him.

The feelings of suffocation, mixed with pain made his body shake. All was remembered was the bloody flesh that filled his mouth and his father's body that laid on the ground lifelessly.

His ribs where poking out, along with his bladder and intestines. (Y/n) looked at his bloodied hands. He covered his mouth and threw up the Iron and flesh that he had just consumed.

"What the hell am I...?"

He looked at his father's body with a disgusted expression.

"A demon..."

A familiar voice interrupted him. Dark wavy hair with hues of crimson that glew in the dark was caught at the corner of his eyes It was him. Muzan, his friend he hadn't seen in months...

"We are the same, you can no longer reject me. We will be in this cold world together....Forever....."

                        •○•□•○•□○•

[Y/n] "A mistake I did....back then...followed by a couple of more."

The force feeding Muzan would do made him nauseous, and the fact that he killed families for the sake of hunger made him sick to his stomach.

Tanjiro noticed his uneasiness and smiled reassuringly.

[Tanjiro] "You should talk more about yourself more frequently....If you want atleast, I'm always here to listen..."

Hearing those translucent words come out of his mouth made the demon widened their eyes. They let out a chuckle and avert their eyes.

[Y/n] "I'm not a interesting person at all, but I'll tell you a story that I once  read to him when he was once young..."

The burgunette titled his head and nodded. Throughout the night, a story could be heard from the room they stayed in. The fact that he was getting told a story to fall asleep made him embarrassed.

Tanjiro couldn't  help but be drawned to his alluring voice pulling him into a deeper slumber.

As (y/n) watch the burgunette sleep he furrowed his brows worriedly.

[Y/n] "Please be safe...."

                          •○•□•○•□○•

Early in the morning the boy's had met up with eachother like Uzui ordered. Inouske was describing the strange creature he saw, making strange hand and arm gestures.

[Uzui] "Zenistu's not coming."

[Tanjiro] "What do you mean Zenistu is not coming...?"

[Uzui] "I think I put you guys in horrible danger. The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit a great error.

Zenistu's whereabouts are currently unknown. He stopped contacting me last night. (Y/n), I trust you'll get them out of here now. If there is a upper moon one here you guys cannot fight them,

I will regard the people who stopped sending me letters as dead, from here on, I'll move on my own."

[Tanjiro] "Wait Uzui-san-"

[Uzui] "Don't be ashamed, winners stay alive, don't mess up this opportunity."

[Inouske] "Hold it old man!"

The sound Hashira dissapeared into thin air.

[Y/n] "That Idiot...."

(Y/n) eyes glew a familiar [e/c] hue. The pressure of his barefeet breaking the surface of the roof top. Inouske and Tanjiro sweated nervously, holding eachother.

[Y/n] "We'll be continuing the mission whether he likes it or not."

They nodded with a grin on their faces before discussing the plans with eachother, the secret passage ways.

[Tanjiro] "I believe Zenistu and three of Uzui's wives are alive."

[Y/n] "No not believe, they are alive we'll save them for sure."

Inouske grinned happily.

[Inouske] "Everything that you guys just said was what I was trying to say!"

The demon stared at Inouske and tilted his head curiously, looking at the different angles of his face. Inouske noticed and quickly turned his face away, avoiding the demons gaze.

                         •○•□•○•□○•

They have returned shortly back to their brothel houses, getting ready for their departure.

[Koinastu] "There's nothing more to do here, so just go eat."

[2 young girls] "Okaaayyy"

They smiled and ran off with eachother, giggling loudly through the hallways.

[Tanjiro] "Koinastu-san, forgive us for being impolite but we'll be leaving the Tokito house.

We owe the Master and the others for all the care they provided for us, so could you give them this payment to them?"

The burgunette slid a white envelope to the women who widened her eyes.

[Koinastu] "Sumi-chan....(g/n)-chan....your clothes."

[Tanjiro] "We have our reasons for dressing up as a girl, but we are boys"

She widened her eyes and looked at (y/n) before averting her eyes back to Tanjiro.

[Koinastu] "Oh...I knew that I could tell just by looking at you and....hearing."

The demon laughed at Tanjiro's dumbfounded expression.

[Koinastu] "You have your circumstances, you were worried about Suma-chan right?"

[Tanjiro] "Yes yes! I really was! We will save those who have dissapeared."

Koinastu smiled, she told the boys about her marriage and that she was worried to leave everyone due to the incidents that has been happening.

[Koinastu] "I just....really don't want to see you guys leave..."

(Y/n) walks to Koinastu and kneeled infront of her with a beautiful bell with a paper crane charm that hung at the bottom along with a deep blue tassel.

She widened her eyes and smiled happily taking handmade bell that was in the boy's hands. The way she smiled and acted him reminded him a lot like his sister.

Sometimes (y/n) was glad she was gone, so she wouldn't have had to suffer like his father due to his horrific change. Either way she would've most likely had died.....

(Y/n) turned back to look at Tanjiro with a smile, but stopped half way. A dark essence had entered the room abruptly, trying to make itself unnoticeable.

He clenched his fist and bowed one last time to Koinastu before leaving with Tanjiro.

Before Tanjiro could take a step further, the demon yanked him back and pressed his lips shut with his index finger.

The burgunette couldn't help but blush at the closeness and the cold yet smooth finger on his lips.

[Y/n] "Wait.."

A scream followed by a loud thud that came from inside the room. Tanjiro widened his burgunette eyes and quickly looked inside.

A female demon dressed on lingerie type clothing held her head painfully.

[Daki] "You bitch! He gave you that didn't he!?"

The women back away, the bell in her hand rung loudly making Daki pull away painfully. She grunted fustratedly and shoved one of her ribbons her way knocking the oiran out.

[Tanjiro] "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

The female demon turned her head to the loud scream with a cold glare. It was the burgunette with the hanfuda earrings and the one she was looking for, (Y/n).

She gleamed a little at the sight of the demon, but quickly composed herself a smirk growing on her face.

[Y/n] "Daki..."

                      •○•□•○•□○•

Hey hey! Sorry for the late update, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Honestly might start naming my chapters, but I'll see about that.

I changed it guys, Muzan is now chronically older than (Y/n), because I realized it didn't make any sense if I made (Y/n) older.    ]

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.8K 5
After many nights of hanging out in a bar, Dazai Osamu notices a new face amidst the many. Intrigue, he decides to go deeper and figure out what make...
556K 18.4K 37
bad at describing things, crazy people
442K 5.6K 132
Tokyo revengers x bottom/top/switch male reader! Because I never found any bottom ones... But I'm writing scenarios of bottom male reader. Now I ch...
31.2K 1.3K 25
[Timeskip!Haikyuu x Male Reader] You thought being an adult wouldn't be too hard, but boy were you wrong. Your adult friends have adult problems, and...